April 23, 2024, 03:53:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419479 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1000 on: July 17, 2009, 09:46:07 PM »

oh Boo~lately it has been in the gutter, what is it they say about women in their forties? Monkey Devil!

I wouldn't know... I have informed everyone near me that I intend to be 39 for atleast a couple of years.
I remember being a kid and thinking 40 was the end of the road. . .

I understand, I remember celebrating my 6th anniversary of being 35yrs old~but then realized being 40 or over is liberating!!!!

My son gets a big kick outta the fact that I can and do say things now that I wouldn't have a couple years ago....   It's also easier to ogle the young men when you are an old woman!  LOL

Cougar?!    

Oh no...I just look!  LOL

yeah~me too...........NOT!!!!!!

OOPS, got in your quote box

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: July 17, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »

I understand, I remember celebrating my 6th anniversary of being 35yrs old~but then realized being 40 or over is liberating!!!!

My son gets a big kick outta the fact that I can and do say things now that I wouldn't have a couple years ago....   It's also easier to ogle the young men when you are an old woman!  LOL

Shhhh~that's our secret  an angelic monkey

I know what you mean, I started surfing in May at 41...that's how I met that cute surfer that I've been "hanging out with" since then  Monkey Devil! Oh, who cares I'm OVER 40 now........

that is so neat to start surfing....love hanging out with those surfer dudes!    My 23 yo niece loves me to go out with her when she comes into town, I can talk to the little cuties and scope them out for her!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1002 on: July 17, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »

Posted by admin of Internet Forums Wars - Truthordare

Oh my. I do find it very interesting that only a few minutes after a post was made at SM in the musings thread about copyright infringement, someone tryed to post a comment here laughing and bragging about that.

So,IMO, the poster at SM making threats and the one here laughing are one and the same.

July 17, 2009 5:22 PM

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: July 17, 2009, 09:49:59 PM »

Oh my. I do find it very interesting that only a few minutes after a post was made at SM in the musings thread about copyright infringement, someone tryed to post a comment here laughing and bragging about that.

So,IMO, the poster at SM making threats and the one here laughing are one and the same.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1004 on: July 17, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »

I know what you mean, I started surfing in May at 41...that's how I met that cute surfer that I've been "hanging out with" since then  Monkey Devil! Oh, who cares I'm OVER 40 now........

that is so neat to start surfing....love hanging out with those surfer dudes!    My 23 yo niece loves me to go out with her when she comes into town, I can talk to the little cuties and scope them out for her!  LOL

I love it........I have no shame anymore Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: July 17, 2009, 09:51:20 PM »

Big Brother just kicked off the surfer dude.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: July 17, 2009, 09:54:12 PM »

oh Boo~lately it has been in the gutter, what is it they say about women in their forties? Monkey Devil!

I wouldn't know... I have informed everyone near me that I intend to be 39 for atleast a couple of years.

Cougar?!    

yeah~me too...........NOT!!!!!!!!

hahahaha..I have more than a few years on you...you go girl and have FUN!  I am going to have to join facebook just to get the full benefit of yours!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: July 17, 2009, 09:54:51 PM »

Cougar?!    

hum,  I have never heard it called a quote box!   Monkey Devil!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: July 17, 2009, 09:55:50 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1009 on: July 17, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »

Cougar?!    

yeah~me too...........NOT!!!!!!!!

hahahaha..I have more than a few years on you...you go girl and have FUN!  I am going to have to join facebook just to get the full benefit of yours!!

well......my facebook has a fake name on it because we were using it to prank our accounts (AGAIN the over 40 thing), but I have a myspace account that is attached.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1010 on: July 17, 2009, 10:01:12 PM »

Cougar?!    

hum,  I have never heard it called a quote box!   Monkey Devil!

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: July 17, 2009, 10:02:50 PM »

I love it........I have no shame anymore Monkey Devil!

GO FOR IT!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1012 on: July 17, 2009, 10:04:05 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Its not a Surfer song - It is old - and sorta can remind you Church Lady - lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KY1bZs8XJNQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KY1bZs8XJNQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

I feel it. Fire. I rather think though of Chef Ramsey .. He is the Man. Woo Boo.
Scotsman Yum.  Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1013 on: July 17, 2009, 10:04:06 PM »

OK this is an odd question - but does anyone on here know anything about advanced algebra? My son is stuck on a problem he is doing for an online class and, I hate to admit it, but I am WAY out of my league!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: July 17, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »

Big Brother just kicked off the surfer dude.

oooppppsssssssssssssssss

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: July 17, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »

OK this is an odd question - but does anyone on here know anything about advanced algebra? My son is stuck on a problem he is doing for an online class and, I hate to admit it, but I am WAY out of my league!   

theboyzmom - no answer after two minutes either means everyone is compiling a long explanation of how advanced algebra works OR none of us remember either 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1016 on: July 17, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »

I failed Algebra 3 times. I am not the one to offer advise. But I think there is a website hmm- have him try:   www.algebrahelp.com
www.freemathhelp.com

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1017 on: July 17, 2009, 10:09:33 PM »

Not me............way out of my leauge

TBM~thank you sooo much for all your wonderful emails, I really appreciated the support so much  an angelic monkey

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: July 17, 2009, 10:09:33 PM »

well......my facebook has a fake name on it because we were using it to prank our accounts (AGAIN the over 40 thing), but I have a myspace account that is attached.

gotcha!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1019 on: July 17, 2009, 10:11:05 PM »

I failed Algebra 3 times. I am not the one to offer advise. But I think there is a website hmm- have him try:   www.algebrahelp.com
www.freemathhelp.com

Thanks - scary to think that I got straight As in math - of course that was 25 years ago . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.