March 29, 2024, 12:12:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 418321 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: July 17, 2009, 10:48:46 PM »

So for those who know, my Grissom is NOT an only child. He has one bitchy sister dog named Bailey and 7 cats. 3 of those cats are polydactyls (extra toes like Hemmingway cats). So anyway, my daughter calls me at work today, one of the cats, Isabella has an infection in her toe. She's a Calico with electric green eyes and thinks she's all that with her extra toes and attitude to match. So I tell her to take her to the Vet and I will swing by after work, pay the bill and pick her up (to the tune of $260!).

I take her home with an e-collar on and instructions to make sure she stays calm and make sure she can eat and drink with that stupid collar on. I set her up in my daughter room with her own dishes and litter box. She's hopping around with a bright pink bandage on her foot. I thought you guys would get a kick out her eating. She stuck her face into the fish and the other cats couldn't get any cause she took up the entire plate!!  Oliver doesn't think it's too funny though.

oh that is so funny!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1061 on: July 17, 2009, 10:50:13 PM »

So for those who know, my Grissom is NOT an only child. He has one bitchy sister dog named Bailey and 7 cats. 3 of those cats are polydactyls (extra toes like Hemmingway cats). So anyway, my daughter calls me at work today, one of the cats, Isabella has an infection in her toe. She's a Calico with electric green eyes and thinks she's all that with her extra toes and attitude to match. So I tell her to take her to the Vet and I will swing by after work, pay the bill and pick her up (to the tune of $260!).

I take her home with an e-collar on and instructions to make sure she stays calm and make sure she can eat and drink with that stupid collar on. I set her up in my daughter room with her own dishes and litter box. She's hopping around with a bright pink bandage on her foot. I thought you guys would get a kick out her eating. She stuck her face into the fish and the other cats couldn't get any cause she took up the entire plate!!  Oliver doesn't think it's too funny though.

awe!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1062 on: July 17, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

Is that the real algebra question?   

Mytime the only algebra equation I know is this ..

If you take A + B + C = 1, 2, 3, do re mi ... comes to only one conclusion that makes sense

and that is CBB

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MYx3BR2aJA4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MYx3BR2aJA4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1063 on: July 17, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »

Night monkeys, my sch got switched from a 9am start to 6am!! 

I'd LOVE that!  I'm a morning person!

I hate the morning, I hate to set an alarm even more.  Funny, because I married a morning person!!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: July 17, 2009, 10:57:32 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;
The images you have from the cruise ship murder are copyrighted property of the San Diego Union-Tribune. Please remove them from your site. Failure to do so carries a fee for unauthorized use of $10,000. Please provide a name and address where should send the invoice. It will be net 30 days and then sent to collection of nonpayment occurs.We take protecting our copyright very seriously and frequently litigate misuse.
If you have any questions contact me at the email address associated with this account.

Whoever wrote this didn't exactly know how to write a threat.  It reads as if someone used $10,000 without authorization and there is a fee for doing that.  I want a cut of it.  I think its only fair that I get some if someone used $10,000 without authorization. Or even if they had authorization I want some of it.  No, better still, send it to Dolce, I mean with the twins and all there must be a lot of expenses.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1065 on: July 17, 2009, 10:57:42 PM »

OK this is an odd question - but does anyone on here know anything about advanced algebra? My son is stuck on a problem he is doing for an online class and, I hate to admit it, but I am WAY out of my league!   

I failed Algebra 3 times. I am not the one to offer advise. But I think there is a website hmm- have him try:   www.algebrahelp.com
www.freemathhelp.com

I cheated in 7th grade algebra and still got a D! That is way beyond me! But I can add!!! 
The craziest of it all Boo. I was a Buyer for 9 years in Automotive. I failed every math class in middle and High School and every college math class. BUT I sailed with A's in Accounting.
How can that be ???

Oh, I have to fess up~I cheated thru both Algebra and accounting and I'm in the financial markets for my job....scary isn't it!
I don't know Island. I was always horrible at Math. I was within so many positions working in fast food/retail within High School and pre-college that had to do with making change. When I worked in fast food oooh man. It was a register that you had to push 1 for a dollar and then 50 for cents etc. It was a cash register from ancient times.  It went " ching" every time you pushed a button. It was so old. Omg I used to freak when someone gave me a Penny - I finally figured that out lol.
Nothing like kids or people have today. Just scan and let the person swipe plastic. All done.
Funny story I have to add. When I was 17 I wanted yet another part time job. So I was hired into a Grocery store as a cashier. Well my Boss was this big Mean very rude Italian Man ... I was scared to death of him. 
So I never asked questions because I thought he could possible eat me alive within an inhale.
This too was a very old market, nothing modern about it.  I had a problem with the conveyor belt at my register. Nothing would move down so I could reach it.  So .... HMMPH.
I saw this very huge bubble rubbery black button - that was right under the side of the conveyor belt. I pushed it.  Dammit the items still would not come to me -to reach them.
I pushed it again.

Within 7 minutes the Entire City Police was in the Parking Lot - It was the Panic Button that The store was being Robbed.

I got fired.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: July 17, 2009, 11:01:39 PM »

Me too!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1067 on: July 17, 2009, 11:03:00 PM »

OK this is an odd question - but does anyone on here know anything about advanced algebra? My son is stuck on a problem he is doing for an online class and, I hate to admit it, but I am WAY out of my league!   

I failed Algebra 3 times. I am not the one to offer advise. But I think there is a website hmm- have him try:   www.algebrahelp.com
www.freemathhelp.com

I cheated in 7th grade algebra and still got a D! That is way beyond me! But I can add!!! 
The craziest of it all Boo. I was a Buyer for 9 years in Automotive. I failed every math class in middle and High School and every college math class. BUT I sailed with A's in Accounting.
How can that be ???

Oh, I have to fess up~I cheated thru both Algebra and accounting and I'm in the financial markets for my job....scary isn't it!
I don't know Island. I was always horrible at Math. I was within so many positions working in fast food/retail within High School and pre-college that had to do with making change. When I worked in fast food oooh man. It was a register that you had to push 1 for a dollar and then 50 for cents etc. It was a cash register from ancient times.  It went " ching" every time you pushed a button. It was so old. Omg I used to freak when someone gave me a Penny - I finally figured that out lol.
Nothing like kids or people have today. Just scan and let the person swipe plastic. All done.
Funny story I have to add. When I was 17 I wanted yet another part time job. So I was hired into a Grocery store as a cashier. Well my Boss was this big Mean very rude Italian Man ... I was scared to death of him. 
So I never asked questions because I thought he could possible eat me alive within an inhale.
This too was a very old market, nothing modern about it.  I had a problem with the conveyor belt at my register. Nothing would move down so I could reach it.  So .... HMMPH.
I saw this very huge bubble rubbery black button - that was right under the side of the conveyor belt. I pushed it.  Dammit the items still would not come to me -to reach them.
I pushed it again.

Within 7 minutes the Entire City Police was in the Parking Lot - It was the Panic Button that The store was being Robbed.

I got fired.

LOL~Deenie that is too funny!

I was always good in fractions/regular math....but stunk at the algebra/calculus/acct and pretty much any other type of math .

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1068 on: July 17, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;
The images you have from the cruise ship murder are copyrighted property of the San Diego Union-Tribune. Please remove them from your site. Failure to do so carries a fee for unauthorized use of $10,000. Please provide a name and address where should send the invoice. It will be net 30 days and then sent to collection of nonpayment occurs.We take protecting our copyright very seriously and frequently litigate misuse.
If you have any questions contact me at the email address associated with this account.

what is this about and has it been authenticated? I know someone who is consistent with the "sacred monkey" instead of the proper Scared Monkey.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1069 on: July 17, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »

Me too!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: July 17, 2009, 11:06:37 PM »

Me too!

smooch

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: July 17, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;

what is this about and has it been authenticated? I know someone who is consistent with the "sacred monkey" instead of the proper Scared Monkey.   

Searching - yes it is legit and the matter has been taken care of.  No worries 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: July 17, 2009, 11:08:18 PM »

[/quote]
I pushed it again.

I got fired.

[/quote]

It would have been nice if the "big boss man" would have told you about the Panic Button.  But noooooo, he fires you for not knowing.   

I say screwbotz him.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: July 17, 2009, 11:09:44 PM »

I pushed it again.

I got fired.

[/quote]

It would have been nice if the "big boss man" would have told you about the Panic Button.  But noooooo, he fires you for not knowing.   

I say screwbotz him.   
[/quote]

As for me and the blue box ..........absolutely no excuse.   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1074 on: July 17, 2009, 11:10:49 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;

Searching - yes it is legit and the matter has been taken care of.  No worries 

Whew, You rock Klaas !!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1075 on: July 17, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »

Me too!

I am NOT a morning riser. I hate getting up period. All my life was a struggle.
I recall having to be at my bus stop when I was in High School at 7 am. I had to walk a long distance.
I thought that was just God AWFUL. 
Hah how it comes back to haunt. My Daughter when she was to leave the House to catch her bus in high school - Her BUS picked her up at 6:20 am. Talk about Misery.
I did have to drive her countless times to school - because she missed the Bus. Her Homeroom started at 7:20 am. The problem was with how many kids went to her H.S. 9000 kids.
3 schools on one campus. Buses beyond and add all the Kids who drove and then the Parents who were driving - complete misery. All in a very small town. They thought just put them all together - it will work out. OMG. She is now graduated this summer. I know she does not miss it. Talk about a cluster of cars, buses, and ticked off parents who are trying to get their kids in ...and then off to work themselves. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1076 on: July 17, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »

Hi MM!!   

what blue box??   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1077 on: July 17, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »

Ms. MaryMary

I can't offer you Run Dmc " Mary Mary" it has gone poof for me to be able to add it here - Ugh.

I can give you the Monkee version 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/grd-iHznoGM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/grd-iHznoGM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

OH I so wish I could add the Run Dmc Version.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1078 on: July 17, 2009, 11:26:59 PM »

When I was in high school, I had the worst attention record per the Vice Principal.  And my poor mother hated waking me up.  Oh, the fights we had.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1079 on: July 17, 2009, 11:27:50 PM »

If there are 10 fish and 3 drown, five get caught by the fisherman, and 2 get thrown back how many are left in the lake? 
5 -- the drowned fish are still in the lake!

I say 7...that is...if the 2 that got "thrown back" were thrown back in the lake!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.