April 20, 2024, 03:23:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419366 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1460 on: July 18, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »

Mytime and Fanny, thank you so much for answering me.  No, Fanny, I will never go back there, I so wish I could erase it all from my brain.  I didn't think anything there about another monkey was true except for those banned but it still got me doubting myself.  I came here as most monkeys did for a very good reason.  Mine was Caylee Marie Anthony, I still crave justice for her but I feel now that there is very little to do but wait for the trial.  I don't really know how to post in her thread without being off topic and I don't want to do that.  I would miss you all too much to stop reading and posting though, so I hope I am welcomed here in musings.  I have read here almost as much as Caylee's thread, depending on how much there was to read.  I know that it will take some time to *fit in* but I really want to be able to stay in contact with all of you.  I really do have a sense of humor, lol, I just need to get over my fear to use it.  Monkey Devil!

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1461 on: July 18, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »

Ty cbb you too Smile

You too mytime Smile

Good to see you too tm Smile sleep well also.

I missed SM!

Stop crying and put your big girl panties on!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: July 18, 2009, 04:29:44 PM »

Oooooh, pretty!

(When did TM have twins, must be a flippin' epidemic)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: July 18, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »

Ty cbb you too Smile

You too mytime Smile

Good to see you too tm Smile sleep well also.

I missed SM!

Stop crying and put your big girl panties on!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: July 18, 2009, 04:30:52 PM »

sorry, i was making RM a chicken fried steak, green beens, corn bread, all from scratch.   

Monkey Devil!   

Check the trash can.  Maybe you can find the hamburger helper box...I'm just sayin'.... (or maybe Jack in the Box wrappers?)

Good morning. 

Who are you and what have you done with that sweet bee?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1465 on: July 18, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »

Mytime and Fanny, thank you so much for answering me.  No, Fanny, I will never go back there, I so wish I could erase it all from my brain.  I didn't think anything there about another monkey was true except for those banned but it still got me doubting myself.  I came here as most monkeys did for a very good reason.  Mine was Caylee Marie Anthony, I still crave justice for her but I feel now that there is very little to do but wait for the trial.  I don't really know how to post in her thread without being off topic and I don't want to do that.  I would miss you all too much to stop reading and posting though, so I hope I am welcomed here in musings.  I have read here almost as much as Caylee's thread, depending on how much there was to read.  I know that it will take some time to *fit in* but I really want to be able to stay in contact with all of you.  I really do have a sense of humor, lol, I just need to get over my fear to use it.  Monkey Devil!

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes -

You fit it NOW!  We love everyone to join in!  Don't be silly or I will send you PT!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: July 18, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;
The images you have from the cruise ship murder are copyrighted property of the San Diego Union-Tribune. The use of them carries a fee for unauthorized use of $10,000. To whom should we send the invoice? It will be net 30 days and then sent to collection of nonpayment occurs. If you have any questions please email me. We take protecting our copyright very seriously and frequently litigate misuse.
Robert York
Senior Editor / Visuals
The San Diego Union-Tribune

What pic was he upset about?  Was it the one of the creepy guy who is accused of offing his wife on the ship?  If so, I was just catching up and there are more copies still left in this thread. 
Klaas - amazing how fast and on top of things you are here at SM, along with all the moderators - Bravo again.
Mr. York - I have a few questions, if a photo is used from an organization that doesn't contain a watermark so to speak, how does one know if it is copyrighted?  Also, If a copyrighted photo is posted with a link attributing the site, does that violate copyright?  Since you are so proactive, would you mind giving us monkeys the photos for dummies (or maybe even harder!) version of proper use - we monkeys like to learn and if you have read much here, you will see that one of our main goals is in the "right thing" being done for all.
Thank you and Sincerely,
A_News_Junkie_Monkey 

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1467 on: July 18, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »

At one point, I was RM!!   

I was reading, trying to catch up and saw this and the other one.   Still have 20 pages to go. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: July 18, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Truthfully, I had to go take a hot shower afterwards. Ugh!

You use your humor. Use it girl!!!! TOWANDA!!!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: July 18, 2009, 04:34:25 PM »

Fannie - this was my second avatar!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: July 18, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;
The images you have from the cruise ship murder are copyrighted property of the San Diego Union-Tribune. The use of them carries a fee for unauthorized use of $10,000. To whom should we send the invoice? It will be net 30 days and then sent to collection of nonpayment occurs. If you have any questions please email me. We take protecting our copyright very seriously and frequently litigate misuse.
Robert York
Senior Editor / Visuals

Welcome to the cage!

Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: July 18, 2009, 04:35:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading here in musings  about Dolce and A1, what a load of crap,,,,,,men they must have really been bored to have the time to come up with all that stuff, boy, what some people wont do....

Also I have been so busy, My son will graduate the 31st of this month from Corrections Officer and Auxilary police all at the same time..............this is his 3rd time graduating and I hope his last, High School.......The New York Institute of Photography School and now this........but also as soon as his ceremony is over he has to have surgery, and that scares me.........I dont think its bad though, its just for a hernia, but its a big one the Doctor says, anyway, I hope everyone will pray that he comes out just fine, I will make sure and post when the surgery is gonna be and that way every body can join in with the prayers which is what I will be doing....

Island Monkey,  you are a great Mother and friend, you are strong and everything will be alright in your world as time goes by, I know you have what it takes to carry on.........Your a GREAT person..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: July 18, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes -

You fit it NOW!  We love everyone to join in!  Don't be silly or I will send you PT!   

OMG!!!! Is that the famous "banana man?" 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: July 18, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Truthfully, I had to go take a hot shower afterwards. Ugh!

You use your humor. Use it girl!!!! TOWANDA!!!   

Oh Fannie - just some jerks!!  Don't let it get to you!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: July 18, 2009, 04:38:57 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes -

OH no!  Only Jackie posts him and usually CBB has to delete asap!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: July 18, 2009, 04:40:37 PM »

Then I was this!   

I even had a RM too!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: July 18, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes -

All I can say is that is a "well used" pleather suit.   

Thank you!!! My family is mad because I wouldn't come to the dinner table till I saw these!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1477 on: July 18, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;
Robert York
Senior Editor / Visuals

Welcome to the cage!

Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy Greedy

I know. I wanted to ask him, since he was a visual editor, if he'd like an avatar................   

A simple "Please take it down" would have been responded to just as quickly.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1478 on: July 18, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes -

Thank you!!! My family is mad because I wouldn't come to the dinner table till I saw these!! 

Trust me, Fanny............ Banana Man will burn himself in your brain! You will know it when he shows up!  Rolling Eyes
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: July 18, 2009, 04:44:57 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes -

well go eat!!  jackie will be on later and she can show you the infamous "banana man"  Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.