April 19, 2024, 04:45:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419279 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: July 18, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8RdQxQ1jVdEZEVrw&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8RdQxQ1jVdEZEVrw&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: July 18, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=04gJXwt83PSCgUIL&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=04gJXwt83PSCgUIL&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: July 18, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »

Thats a really nice black square Klaas....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: July 18, 2009, 09:57:44 PM »

HH, Kirby is so cute.  I have never talked much about the lil guy in my avatar.  Casper Boo turned 8yrs old this week.  The picture in my avi, is my favorite baby picture I have of him.  For some reason the blue on the chair was reflected in his eyes and he looked like a blue-eyed Bichon.  We have it framed all over the house, lol.  The original picture has been changed a little by Brandi over time and they aren't as blue as in the original picture.  It was a fluke but one that we loved.  It has never happened again.  Most of the time when I take his picture, his eyes look white or yellow and he looks half crazed.  He isn't, he is the sweetest, loving lil puppy in the world.  He knows most of his toys by name and will bring you the right one.  He also seems to count them and makes sure they are all there.  He hates when my grandchildren touch his toys, so out of kindness, we hide them when they come over.  He seems so relieved but the second the kids are gone, he barks at the closed bedroom door and demands them back.

There is a kinda forum related story to the day we adopted him.  We were at the mall, we stopped to have ice cream, something we never do.  I looked over at the pet store window and I saw what I thought was a lady holding a lil white MONKEY.  I left my ice cream with my husband right behind me and went to see what I thought was a MONKEY .  Turned out to be a tiny Bichon, with the biggest black eyes I had ever seen.

We had lost our beloved Cockapoo Poohfur only about a month before, we were still devastated.  We had Poohfur for 14yrs, the last 4yrs of his life he had diabetes.  I had to give him a insulin shot twice a day.  He went blind but never lost his way.  He was fun and happy till the day he passed.  He had a stroke at home and he died in my arms, I still ache for him but Casper was meant to be.

We had no reason to be at the mall that night, we never stop for ice cream and we were in so much grief.  I have loved monkeys all my life.  I had even at one point wanted one for a pet, till I was told of the many reasons not to have one.  I truly believe I was meant to see my lil *monkey*, he was put there for our breaking hearts.  I recommend a new puppy for any grieving furbaby family.  At first I felt guilty that someone would take Poohfur's place but my husband knew what was best and we never left the shop that night without adopting him.  We had never spent that kind of money on anything but a major investment before but there was no way out of it.  My daughter is still amazed that we were so impulsive.  He has made our life and my husband's new retirement so amazing.  He woke me up yesterday by standing on me and he woke me up today by barking that daddy was outside on a ladder, lol.  He can be a little pain sometime but I wouldn't trade him for anything.  We thank God everyday for him.

Hugs, Magic 

((((Hugs to Magic Eyes)))) that was a great story.  Yep, it was meant to be that you stopped for ice cream and found a new family member!  He is darling, and I always meant to tell ya.  So I'm glad you told the story of Casper so I could say so!  I love my mini Schnauzer, Zoe---not to be confused with No Rose's Zoe--ha ha!  Zoe's only 3 1/2 years old and a smart little pup too that I love and spoil everyday.  Car rides are her favorite, and if we go out to dinner (which isn't often) and she has to stay home, when we walk in the door she really lets us have it!  Barks and barks, which normally she pretty quiet.  So we know she's p-o'd she couldn't go.  Just little things like that that make each furbaby unique.  I don't have kids, so she is my baby.  Would love to get another when we move out of this little apartment and get a house again.  God willing w/in the next 3 months!  Anyway, I've run on too long, so nite nite all and see ya tomorrow!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: July 18, 2009, 09:59:34 PM »

HH
- if you can't see the video then you likely need to update your java or something.  There is a video there. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: July 18, 2009, 10:01:23 PM »

HH
- if you can't see the video then you likely need to update your java or something.  There is a video there. 
Oh ...thanks, I was wondering what was going on...thats all I see is a black square.....lol.......well .my bad...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: July 18, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »

HH

I sure hope he has a good sense of humor. I remember the night that he was asleep on the sofa, and his eyes popped open. It about scared me to death!! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: July 18, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »

HH

I sure hope he has a good sense of humor. I remember the night that he was asleep on the sofa, and his eyes popped open. It about scared me to death!! Monkey Devil!

He's married to Mytime, he better have a good sense of humor, LOL 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: July 18, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »

HH

I know! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1609 on: July 18, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »

HH, with all that has gone on around here, are you sure you want to leave your son's name and phone number up?  I am worried for you and him.  Probably none of my business but I would hate to see you or him hurt in any way.  Your daughter is beautiful but I would be very worried about putting her picture up too.  I am saying this with so much heart felt kindness.  Klaas and the mods try to protect us as much as they can but they can't do anything once real information is out there.  Mods, if this is the wrong thing to post, please delete.  I would feel guilty if I said nothing.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1610 on: July 18, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

NOTE:  I HAVE REMOVED THE THREAD FOR DOLCE IN THE NURSERY AREA, NO NEED TO GIVE HER MORE ATTENTION.  I HAVE ALSO MOVED MONKENS GRANDBABIES THREAD TO THE MAIN MONKEY LOUNGE AREA.  I HAVE ALSO DELETED THE SPECIAL FORUM BOARD SUB AREA CALLED "NURSERY - BABIES, GRANDBABIES AND FUR BABIES".  WE CAN SIMPLY START THREADS IN THE MAIN MONKEY LOUNGE AREA.

I had created that special forum area for Dolce and her twins 

THANK YOU!! You read my mind!!!  Monkey Devil!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1611 on: July 18, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »

((((Hugs to Magic Eyes)))) that was a great story.  Yep, it was meant to be that you stopped for ice cream and found a new family member!  He is darling, and I always meant to tell ya.  So I'm glad you told the story of Casper so I could say so!  I love my mini Schnauzer, Zoe---not to be confused with No Rose's Zoe--ha ha!  Zoe's only 3 1/2 years old and a smart little pup too that I love and spoil everyday.  Car rides are her favorite, and if we go out to dinner (which isn't often) and she has to stay home, when we walk in the door she really lets us have it!  Barks and barks, which normally she pretty quiet.  So we know she's p-o'd she couldn't go.  Just little things like that that make each furbaby unique.  I don't have kids, so she is my baby.  Would love to get another when we move out of this little apartment and get a house again.  God willing w/in the next 3 months!  Anyway, I've run on too long, so nite nite all and see ya tomorrow!

Hi, Zoeandme, your Zoe sounds so adorable.  Casper never really knows he is going for a ride, he sleeps in a kennel and wakes up when we get there.  He is so good about his lil cage, he has had it since he was a puppy and feels protected by it.  We recently went to the coast for the 4th and the fireworks just about terrified him.  Some people that live near us, don't seem to know the 4th is over and he still has to put up with at least one firework a night.  I feel so bad when he runs to the bedroom to hide.  The fireworks they are using aren't even legal here but they do them anyway and no one does anything about it.  I hope they don't go on much longer, he still hasn't gotten over the 4th yet.  It has been so hot here and he really needs to be cut short.  I love to keep him fluffy but when it comes to August there is just no way.  He won't even look like a Bichon next week but he will be happier, lol.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1612 on: July 18, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

HH

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I can't wait to show him when he wakes up!!   

I doubt this will be his favorite though!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: July 18, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »

Klaas - make one with RM!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

j/k
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1614 on: July 18, 2009, 11:06:57 PM »

Knock Knock

Anybody home????
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: July 18, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »

HH, with all that has gone on around here, are you sure you want to leave your son's name and phone number up?  I am worried for you and him.  Probably none of my business but I would hate to see you or him hurt in any way.  Your daughter is beautiful but I would be very worried about putting her picture up too.  I am saying this with so much heart felt kindness.  Klaas and the mods try to protect us as much as they can but they can't do anything once real information is out there.  Mods, if this is the wrong thing to post, please delete.  I would feel guilty if I said nothing.

Hugs, Magic 

That is a good point HH....take it down.   The website is great tho. 

Magic... I have 3 Bichons, 2 boys and a girl.  all are 10 and 11 years old. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: July 18, 2009, 11:09:17 PM »

j/k

NO! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: July 18, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »

j/k

NO! 

Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: July 18, 2009, 11:16:33 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

That is a good point HH....take it down.   The website is great tho. 

Magic... I have 3 Bichons, 2 boys and a girl.  all are 10 and 11 years old. 

I've removed the link to her sons website.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: July 18, 2009, 11:33:22 PM »

MM - I see you but I can't read you! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.