April 19, 2024, 10:56:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419356 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: July 20, 2009, 01:03:35 AM »

Hiya, MM!   

MT? I'm glad you had a good time today!   

Back to the cars.............

If they keep this up, this will be the new Mustang:

CBB - tell me no animals were harmed in the making of that video!   Maybe they will be half the price with 150% THE inflation?   (yes, I know the math!)

BTW - If I knew Kindle and clementines, is there a prize?

Yes.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:23:51 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1841 on: July 20, 2009, 01:03:40 AM »

MM, show Wreck what you did to the "thong lady!!"   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1842 on: July 20, 2009, 01:04:24 AM »

I was coming into my neighborhood today and I had to stop the car I was laughing so hard.....

Have you guys seen any of the new "green" cars? I swear, a Baking soda box with wheels was coming at me!   

Yes.  I thought one of my son's hot wheels got loose!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: July 20, 2009, 01:05:24 AM »

I saw.......................

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: July 20, 2009, 01:06:32 AM »

I would choose the elephant!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: July 20, 2009, 01:06:37 AM »

Monkey Devil!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: July 20, 2009, 01:06:54 AM »

Not me.  The elephant got hold of another paint brush....I swear.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1847 on: July 20, 2009, 01:08:20 AM »

I would choose the elephant!

At least the elephant would have enough sense to not put on a thong and squat when someone wanted a picture!  Rolling Eyes
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: July 20, 2009, 01:08:37 AM »

That's it......... I'm out!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1849 on: July 20, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »

Not me.  The elephant got hold of another paint brush....I swear.

I believe you! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1850 on: July 20, 2009, 01:10:28 AM »

Wreck? Please don't leave! It doesn't bite!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: July 20, 2009, 01:11:05 AM »

Wreck - warning female discussion ahead.

Okay, so what gives with TV personalities having names for the box? 

Oprah calls it the va-j-j.

Now Ruby - calls it her Christmas.       

Have you guys seen that show - RUBY?   

LOL Mary.  Yes, it was the oddest reasoning I have heard.  But the end of the show she gets pap smear results from her first one in ten years back.  results - normal and the guy who lives with her says, Merry Christmas.  It is kinda funny show and kinda neat to see her changing her life for the better.  I have only seen a few of them, but it is kinda light and cute.   Well, now that I typed that, let me get my own teacher pen and mark - WC

Hmmm??  I'm trying to think outside of the box. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: July 20, 2009, 01:11:06 AM »

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1853 on: July 20, 2009, 01:11:41 AM »

Klaas the human has a very small bone chip in her ankle for 40+ years that pretty much stops her from doing alot of running anywhere.  Walking, or walking fast is fine, running not so fine. 
OUCH
I broke my foot when I was 17. Well I was dancing at a local teen club in my Socks but of course. And this guy who had a Mohawk was dancing next to me ..he had on boots with thick stacked heels - combat boots.  We were dancing to Adam Ant .. Lord omg that is so long ago. He was Jumping all over the place and he Slammed his one boot and all of his 170lbs onto my Foot.   I recall the POP and then the numb fire sensation and I thought .. OH your a Big girl you can tough it out.. no biggie. I never told my parents. They knew I went to the club and all .. but I never told them about the guy. Even though my entire foot was black on top within 3 days.  Finally went to the doc - had an x-ray done. My bone that attached to my ankle and top of my foot was snapped clean through. I walked on it for 3 wks and never thought anything of it .. till one day I was walking and my foot/body said ..Sorry you fall down. In public of course LOL ...  Omg to be 17 again.

The Doc wanted to re-break the bone and put me in a cast and I said No. Now I can't wear high heels - as in dress shoes for a great length of hours. If it is a Boot that is different.

I know when its going to rain now lol. I get this throb in my foot. My Foot from that time on speaks to me. The doc said my bone was all built up with calcium due to the damage, my body created it on its own. Because I didn't see a doc when it was a fresh break.

Klaas do you know if that spur is hitting a nerve? Must be to feel that pain.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: July 20, 2009, 01:12:50 AM »

Bearly,
Give my prize to someone else - i don't deserve it - have have gotten in two boxes in the last 15 minutes.  I think that means time for the monkey bunky for me!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1855 on: July 20, 2009, 01:15:26 AM »

Where are you going?
Did you see my post about your HOMER a few days back ..? I like your Homer.
I did comment to you, don't know if you saw it.

Remember the most infamous Homer - when the Carnies come and invade his house ..
What was too funny about your X-ray of Homer was the one episode when he is really Hungry and reaches in the cupboard to find his favorite snack  - He is so excited.
He finds it, opens it and is chewing and chewing and chewing ...

Its a Can of  " Nuts and Gum" ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: July 20, 2009, 01:17:03 AM »

Klaas the human has a very small bone chip in her ankle for 40+ years that pretty much stops her from doing alot of running anywhere.  Walking, or walking fast is fine, running not so fine. 
OUCH
I broke my foot when I was 17. Well I was dancing at a local teen club in my Socks but of course. And this guy who had a Mohawk was dancing next to me ..he had on boots with thick stacked heels - combat boots.  We were dancing to Adam Ant .. Lord omg that is so long ago. He was Jumping all over the place and he Slammed his one boot and all of his 170lbs onto my Foot.   I recall the POP and then the numb fire sensation and I thought .. OH your a Big girl you can tough it out.. no biggie. I never told my parents. They knew I went to the club and all .. but I never told them about the guy. Even though my entire foot was black on top within 3 days.  Finally went to the doc - had an x-ray done. My bone that attached to my ankle and top of my foot was snapped clean through. I walked on it for 3 wks and never thought anything of it .. till one day I was walking and my foot/body said ..Sorry you fall down. In public of course LOL ...  Omg to be 17 again.

The Doc wanted to re-break the bone and put me in a cast and I said No. Now I can't wear high heels - as in dress shoes for a great length of hours. If it is a Boot that is different.

I know when its going to rain now lol. I get this throb in my foot. My Foot from that time on speaks to me. The doc said my bone was all built up with calcium due to the damage, my body created it on its own. Because I didn't see a doc when it was a fresh break.

It floats around and I never know when it's going to "catch".  Yes, it hits a nerve and the sudden pain just makes your knees buckle.  I've learned to always hold onto the railing going down stairs.  It does get worse when it rains and also when I'm overly tired or on my feet all day.  The ligaments in my ankle are messed up pretty bad too.  The doctor told me about 10 years ago surgery to fix it could end up causing me more problems, so I live with it. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1857 on: July 20, 2009, 01:17:17 AM »

Think of it as an inanimate object............
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: July 20, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »

OUCH

It floats around and I never know when it's going to "catch".  Yes, it hits a nerve and the sudden pain just makes your knees buckle.  I've learned to always hold onto the railing going down stairs.  It does get worse when it rains and also when I'm overly tired or on my feet all day.  The ligaments in my ankle are messed up pretty bad too.  The doctor told me about 10 years ago surgery to fix it could end up causing me more problems, so I live with it. 

Ouch Deenie and Klaas!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1859 on: July 20, 2009, 01:21:50 AM »

OUCH

Well that sucks!

Maybe between us we could walk normally. I've got a good left leg, foot, and ankle. Anybody got a right foot they could donate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.