March 28, 2024, 03:58:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 418291 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: July 16, 2009, 12:03:42 AM »

I wanted to say, the idea for the CANDLE area in the forum was MUFFY'S, Muffy comes up with some great ideas!

Thank you Klaas, but I cannot take credit. 
I had been mulling over the problem about the candles for a while now..  The links to the candles would get buried in the threads, and unless they were constantly bumped up, everyone had to search for them.   I was thinking to perhaps put the links on the first post of the thread, which would work for MP, but not for those individuals in need of prayer and candle and of course making threads.   And then Gramamonkey said she wished a mod would start a thread for candles.  That got the ball rolling.  Light bulb moment... Time to make it happen. Klaasend is the one that really made it happen.  I hope the Candle area will be a place  where all  monkeys will feel welcome and  come for thoughts and prayers in their time of need, and for us to be able to be able to light a candle to help light their way on their journey. 

I will admit I had nothing at all to do with it ...  I don't even know where it is   

Right here 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=54.0

MAYBE.......... one of the monkeys who gets around a lot in the forums could make it their signature line?????
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: July 16, 2009, 12:24:37 AM »

First time posting in Musings here..please be kind!  LOL!  Usually read (and rant when necessary) in Caylee's thread, but ended up here due to "Mama Drama".  Way late posting this I know, but it's taken me this long to catch up..which brings me to why I'm here.

It's taken me quite a few days and nights (yes, DAYS and NIGHTS) to read all the happenings and follow a few links.  In the process, I became aware of how much time it had to have taken "Dolce" to plan and execute this little farce of a life.  I'm looking at this through the real-time looking glass called Life.  I have one-it's a real one- in which I interact with family, friends, neighbors, and meet new people on a weekly basis.  A life in which I: go places; see and talk to real people; participate in extended family events; visit with the local librarians/restaurant owners & employees/ a number of store employees (all of whom I know by name and they know me); spend quality time with my family; and pursue other interests.  In short, my life is so rich and full, I neither have the time, nor the desire to fabricate (embellish, lie to create) a fantasy life.  Is my life perfect?  Depends on how you measure it.  Am I rich or famous? No.  Am I beautiful/handsome?  You bet, because I am a one-of-a-kind creation made by God Almighty, complete with the gifts and talents He's given me. And this applies to each of you-you are the only You God has ever /will ever make-there's no one else like you.  That's where your beauty (handsomeness-guys!) lies.  Not a select few human beings telling you what man-made size you should be!  Am I loved?  You bet!  And so are you-by the same loving God that created you too.  ITA Dolce has a problem and Always1 too.  Neither are happy with their lives and their choices (IMO).  I can't imagine wasting days months' worth of my life planning, creating, and perpetrating a lie.  Seriously, I remember a very true saying that goes something like "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."  Dolce, Always1, and Steel Monkey- I sincerely hope you all get new lives because the ones you have don't seem to be very happy ones. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: July 16, 2009, 12:36:04 AM »

First time posting in Musings here..please be kind!  LOL!  Usually read (and rant when necessary) in Caylee's thread, but ended up here due to "Mama Drama".  Way late posting this I know, but it's taken me this long to catch up..which brings me to why I'm here.

It's taken me quite a few days and nights (yes, DAYS and NIGHTS) to read all the happenings and follow a few links.  In the process, I became aware of how much time it had to have taken "Dolce" to plan and execute this little farce of a life.  I'm looking at this through the real-time looking glass called Life.  I have one-it's a real one- in which I interact with family, friends, neighbors, and meet new people on a weekly basis.  A life in which I: go places; see and talk to real people; participate in extended family events; visit with the local librarians/restaurant owners & employees/ a number of store employees (all of whom I know by name and they know me); spend quality time with my family; and pursue other interests.  In short, my life is so rich and full, I neither have the time, nor the desire to fabricate (embellish, lie to create) a fantasy life.  Is my life perfect?  Depends on how you measure it.  Am I rich or famous? No.  Am I beautiful/handsome?  You bet, because I am a one-of-a-kind creation made by God Almighty, complete with the gifts and talents He's given me. And this applies to each of you-you are the only You God has ever /will ever make-there's no one else like you.  That's where your beauty (handsomeness-guys!) lies.  Not a select few human beings telling you what man-made size you should be!  Am I loved?  You bet!  And so are you-by the same loving God that created you too.  ITA Dolce has a problem and Always1 too.  Neither are happy with their lives and their choices (IMO).  I can't imagine wasting days months' worth of my life planning, creating, and perpetrating a lie.  Seriously, I remember a very true saying that goes something like "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."  Dolce, Always1, and Steel Monkey- I sincerely hope you all get new lives because the ones you have don't seem to be very happy ones. 

BRAVO!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 16, 2009, 12:38:40 AM »

Island Monkey-  Just wanted to send a Thank You your way for the excellent post you made about Elijah.  I really appreciated the pictures and I thank you for having the courage to share them with us.  I'm praying for you and your family and I want you to know something I've learned...when there's no way over, no way around, no way under- when the only way to go is through-God will take your hand and walk you through if you'll let Him(Isaiah 43:1-3, Isaiah 41:10).  He's a Father who lost a Son and knows.  He's the only one who can put the pieces back together again.  We know.  I pray Jesus stands in the gap for you and ask God to cover you all.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 16, 2009, 12:42:58 AM »

Thanks, NCMike !  Unbelievable the amount of time wasted on a joke/sick prank/mental illness(?).  I think we can safely say that most of us have better things to do with our lives. 

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 16, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »

ISpy - I couldnt' agree with you more.  I really don't understand why anyone would take the time to pull off such a farce? 

I really didn't want to believe it at first.  When I was almost 100% certain I went ahead and added the Judy Garland quote to my signature line.  Then when others in the forum came right out and said it, that she was a fraud, in the open forum I really hoped Dolce would come back with some kind of explanation that made sense.  INSTEAD, she emailed several people admitting to yet still making excuses for her 10 month lie.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 16, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »

I wonder if "Dolce's" "hubs" has any idea of what kind of person he's married to.  If I were "Dolce", I'd be pretty worried because this thing is all over the 'net by now.  This little embellishment could have serious legal/financial repercussions that could affect Mr. Dolce as well.  I'm thinking he might not be too keen about that.  Always1's RM (roommate/boyfriend/significant other/ "hubs"per Dolce might not be too thrilled that he's been the butt of not-so-nice comments by Always1 in a public forum either (that anyone, anywhere can read).  Word to the wise...it's as simple as Sowing and Reaping.  ("A man reaps what he sows."  Galatians 6:7)

The fact is that the Internet has a life of it's own, things done on it will inevitably come to light (and what a world-wide audience there is).  Just don't do it and you've got nothing to worry about.  Saves a lot of scrambling around, trying to hide, looking over your shoulder, etc.

Forecast for the Day:
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 16, 2009, 01:06:04 AM »

ISpy - I couldnt' agree with you more.  I really don't understand why anyone would take the time to pull off such a farce? 

I really didn't want to believe it at first.  When I was almost 100% certain I went ahead and added the Judy Garland quote to my signature line.  Then when others in the forum came right out and said it, that she was a fraud, in the open forum I really hoped Dolce would come back with some kind of explanation that made sense.  INSTEAD, she emailed several people admitting to yet still making excuses for her 10 month lie.

Hi Klaas and Monkeys,

Just want to add.

There was a time during D's so called pregnancy that she went to the hospital with some kind of pains.  When all was said and done and the inconsistencies became apparent, I thought that maybe she had had a miscarriage and was hurting too much to admit, so chose to fabricate the birth.  That was the only legitimate excuse I could think of.  But that wouldn't explain all the other lies and braggadocio.  I just couldn't conceive that she was perpetuating a lie for so long and for no apparent reason.   I still can't imagine why.

And on that depressing thought, just want to say:  You rook marvelous Jackie!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: July 16, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »

Hi Ispy  - Nice to see you!

The thing that gets me - is they came to SM for Caylee whose mother was a pathological liar, sociopath. (among other things)   

Now I know why Dolce had so much to say about it! 

I just wouldn't have expected this on a missing child forum....apparently I have very wrong.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: July 16, 2009, 01:10:15 AM »

I know what you mean-I didn't want to believe it either.  I kept reading thinking there must be some mistake/explanation.  I read her posts, but I didn't pay close attention because the lifestyle got old fast.  As for Always1, haven't trusted her since I joined and read a few of her posts.  They seemed to scream "Look at me!", the flirting was totally inappropriate for a Missing Person's thread, and she did a lot of complaining about RM.  Like Muffy, I too, thought "Get a room." and "Go join a Dating website.".  Just for the record, I steered pretty clear of Steel's posts too- between the flirting and always wanting drinks with certain people-that got old too.  It was really pretty rude.  A public forum is like being in a meeting.  Yes, you can have conversations with people, but not exclusive convos with inside jokes.  In a way, I was surprised, but then again, not completely.  I mean really, who pays that kind of money for a DIAPER bag?     Thanks for all you and other great Mods do!  I'm sure you've put in quite a bit of OT and it's not over yet (IMO).  I'm thinking "Dolce" may be in a world of trouble.  After all, you can't go "borrowing" copyrighted pics in the real world.

Forecast for the Day:
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: July 16, 2009, 01:11:11 AM »

Hi MM -

How are you?  Have you look at page 22?   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 16, 2009, 01:15:39 AM »

Hi MM -

Hilarious, oh the things I miss these days.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 16, 2009, 01:17:32 AM »

The thing that gets me - is they came to SM for Caylee whose mother was a pathological liar, sociopath. (among other things)   

I just wouldn't have expected this on a missing child forum....apparently I have very wrong.   
Right back atcha, Mytime!  What a smack in the face to Caylee, IMO.  It's really hard to believe that some people have nothing better to do with their lives.  My family members all know if they ever pulled a stunt like this, they wouldn't have to worry about someone else reporting them to LE-I'd turn them in myself so they could get: either the mental health intervention or the reality check they needed.  My mom always told us, "You don't have to worry about somebody else calling the Police, I'll call them if you get into trouble."-and she meant it too!

Forecast for the Day:
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 16, 2009, 01:17:45 AM »

Mytime

I never realized that you and Jackie look so much alike.  Are you related.  Though I'm not sure if you look that hot in a bikini.    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: July 16, 2009, 01:19:08 AM »

Hi MM -

There is a lesson here too!  "Don't mess with CBB and her avatars." 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 16, 2009, 01:20:39 AM »

Hi MM -

Remember the old song "Brandi"??   Yea, that was a good song.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 16, 2009, 01:20:59 AM »

I can't help but think of the pics posted and things like copyright infringement, identity theft, etc. come to mind.  Steel's accidental e-mail made cyber-stalking come to mind also.  MMhhhh.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 16, 2009, 01:22:23 AM »

Popping over to Caylee's thread to catch up a bit.  BBL!

Forecast for the Day:
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: July 16, 2009, 01:22:52 AM »

Right back atcha, Mytime!  What a smack in the face to Caylee, IMO.  It's really hard to believe that some people have nothing better to do with their lives.  My family members all know if they ever pulled a stunt like this, they wouldn't have to worry about someone else reporting them to LE-I'd turn them in myself so they could get: either the mental health intervention or the reality check they needed.  My mom always told us, "You don't have to worry about somebody else calling the Police, I'll call them if you get into trouble."-and she meant it too!

Yes, I agree!  It was a very disrepectul to do in the pursuit of justice for Caylee. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: July 16, 2009, 01:24:41 AM »

Hi MM -

Remember the old song "Brandi"??   Yea, that was a good song.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.