April 26, 2024, 08:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419817 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: July 17, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

Well, we are getting a "partial monsoon"  lots of dust- as you can see it coming in a tall ground level cloud, and winds of 45+ with gusts to about 60mph....and some dark clouds, but WHERE IS THE RAIN????   hum, not lightening or thunder....this may not work out.  Wouldn't you know I just hosed off the patio, not an hour ago! damn.

Yikes....as I remember your back patio are is BEAUTIFUL! We had lots of wind last night and 13 drops of rain!!

Gosh Sunny, I posted those pictures a long time ago... thanks for remembering that-not quite as pretty now with 115 degree weather the last week, and more to come!   We are getting the 13 huge drops of rain, but more wind and dust are more prominent.  I am hearing some distance rumbling of thunder.  I am praying for rain!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: July 17, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;
The images you have from the cruise ship murder are copyrighted property of the San Diego Union-Tribune. Please remove them from your site. Failure to do so carries a fee for unauthorized use of $10,000. Please provide a name and address where should send the invoice. It will be net 30 days and then sent to collection of nonpayment occurs.We take protecting our copyright very seriously and frequently litigate misuse.
If you have any questions contact me at the email address associated with this account.

So what, this guy became a monkey just to spank us?? 

Monkey Devil!
LOL Boo, twist those words around a bit and I'll bet that is why he's so frustrated.......spank the monkey?????

Ooooo your mind is in the gutter tonight IM!! I like it!!! 

oh Boo~lately it has been in the gutter, what is it they say about women in their forties? Monkey Devil!

I wouldn't know... I have informed everyone near me that I intend to be 39 for atleast a couple of years.
I remember being a kid and thinking 40 was the end of the road. . .
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #982 on: July 17, 2009, 09:11:24 PM »

I am shocked to see a Senior Editor take this venue to express a complaint.  I, for one, will not be buying that paper anymore.

I was too.....a simple request was all that was needed...threats are so juvenile and unnecessary.

He could have just emailed Red or Klaas!  There was no need to post a threat here.  Very unprofessional! 

Yep and I have a couple questions but I'll ask Klaas

I noticed a thing or two myself!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #983 on: July 17, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;
The images you have from the cruise ship murder are copyrighted property of the San Diego Union-Tribune. Please remove them from your site. Failure to do so carries a fee for unauthorized use of $10,000. Please provide a name and address where should send the invoice. It will be net 30 days and then sent to collection of nonpayment occurs.We take protecting our copyright very seriously and frequently litigate misuse.
If you have any questions contact me at the email address associated with this account.

Monkey Devil!
LOL Boo, twist those words around a bit and I'll bet that is why he's so frustrated.......spank the monkey?????

oh Boo~lately it has been in the gutter, what is it they say about women in their forties? Monkey Devil!

I wouldn't know... I have informed everyone near me that I intend to be 39 for atleast a couple of years.

I understand, I remember celebrating my 6th anniversary of being 35yrs old~but then realized being 40 or over is liberating!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #984 on: July 17, 2009, 09:14:18 PM »

I am shocked to see a Senior Editor take this venue to express a complaint.  I, for one, will not be buying that paper anymore.

I was too.....a simple request was all that was needed...threats are so juvenile and unnecessary.

He could have just emailed Red or Klaas!  There was no need to post a threat here.  Very unprofessional! 

What questions?? Whaaaaat??? Come on! I need help, I can't think straight tonight!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #985 on: July 17, 2009, 09:15:01 PM »

Well, we are getting a "partial monsoon"  lots of dust- as you can see it coming in a tall ground level cloud, and winds of 45+ with gusts to about 60mph....and some dark clouds, but WHERE IS THE RAIN????   hum, not lightening or thunder....this may not work out.  Wouldn't you know I just hosed off the patio, not an hour ago! damn.

Yikes....as I remember your back patio are is BEAUTIFUL! We had lots of wind last night and 13 drops of rain!!

Gosh Sunny, I posted those pictures a long time ago... thanks for remembering that-not quite as pretty now with 115 degree weather the last week, and more to come!   We are getting the 13 huge drops of rain, but more wind and dust are more prominent.  I am hearing some distance rumbling of thunder.  I am praying for rain!!!

If it's anything like the storms we had last night and this morning...last night lots of wind with no rain; this morning rolling thunder and almost two inches of rain that came very fast!  No complaints here...we needed it too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: July 17, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;

Monkey Devil!

I understand, I remember celebrating my 6th anniversary of being 35yrs old~but then realized being 40 or over is liberating!!!!

One definate advantage...(maybe 2).
1.  Claim forgetfulness
2.  Can claim to be hard of hearing when I don't want to listen to husband Monkey Devil!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: July 17, 2009, 09:28:58 PM »

Sacred Monkey Staff;

Monkey Devil!

One definate advantage...(maybe 2).
1.  Claim forgetfulness
2.  Can claim to be hard of hearing when I don't want to listen to husband Monkey Devil!

I see you're catching on very quickly atlanta-mom.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: July 17, 2009, 09:32:34 PM »

Yikes....as I remember your back patio area is BEAUTIFUL! We had lots of wind last night and 13 drops of rain!!

It was a long time ago...but I was so impressed with your patio...I can't imagine the temps being that hot and still being able to breathe!!  I will pray with you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: July 17, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »

My son gets a big kick outta the fact that I can and do say things now that I wouldn't have a couple years ago....   It's also easier to ogle the young men when you are an old woman!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: July 17, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »

What questions?? Whaaaaat??? Come on! I need help, I can't think straight tonight!!

Klaas handled him and it's over now.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: July 17, 2009, 09:36:54 PM »

My son gets a big kick outta the fact that I can and do say things now that I wouldn't have a couple years ago....   It's also easier to ogle the young men when you are an old woman!  LOL

Cougar?!    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: July 17, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »

Ed Moss owner of The San Diego Union-Tribune.
350 Camino de la Reina
San Diego, CA 92108
United States
Phone: 619-718-5200
Fax:619-718-5296
www.signonsandiego.com

Robert York
Senior Editor / Visuals at The San Diego Union-Tribune

* Senior Editor / Visuals at The San Diego Union-Tribune
        * Director of Innovation and Presentation at Copley Newspapers

Education

* Syracuse University 1981-1985

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-york/5/424/4b6

am I gonna get warts from kissing the FROG!!

do not make me laugh on a full stomach  - you know that always leads to up-chucking.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: July 17, 2009, 09:39:15 PM »

Shhhh~that's our secret  an angelic monkey

I know what you mean, I started surfing in May at 41...that's how I met that cute surfer that I've been "hanging out with" since then  Monkey Devil! Oh, who cares I'm OVER 40 now........

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: July 17, 2009, 09:41:32 PM »

Cougar?!    

Oh no...I just look!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 17, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »

350 Camino de la Reina
San Diego, CA 92108
United States
www.signonsandiego.com

Robert York

Education

Thanks Kermit - yes he is real and I took care of his request immediately.  I also emailed him to make sure he was aware I took care of it and copied Red on the email.  Issue resolved. 

I thought he was a fly and I was looking for my din din!
Now, you've squatted him, so I had to go hop over to Wendy's.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: July 17, 2009, 09:43:39 PM »

350 Camino de la Reina
San Diego, CA 92108
United States
www.signonsandiego.com

Robert York

Education

do not make me laugh on a full stomach  - you know that always leads to up-chucking.

oh please don't...I am a sympathy upchucker!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: July 17, 2009, 09:44:09 PM »

Cougar?!    

Oh no...I just look!  LOL

yeah~me too...........NOT!!!!!!!!

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: July 17, 2009, 09:44:41 PM »

Kermit, lol 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: July 17, 2009, 09:45:53 PM »

350 Camino de la Reina
San Diego, CA 92108
United States
www.signonsandiego.com

Robert York

Education

oh please don't...I am a sympathy upchucker!!

Just the smell of someone upchucking and I'm heaving too lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.