April 17, 2024, 11:38:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419095 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2009, 11:18:17 PM »

MyTime, you look LOVELY as always! 

Tired but good, thank you!  How are you honey? I mean besides being SEXY!   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2009, 11:21:48 PM »

I dropped in to see if any monkeys had new insights on the Caylee case, and I stumbled across all of these posts about Dolce. The most I can make out of them is that she was lied about being pregnant and having twins; is that right? Know what's weird? I had a feeling. She seemed to be pregnant for far too long, in my opinion.

Yes, she lied about that and many other things, crazy stuff.

Hey Monkeys...its crazy how your gut is always right! Ever since she attacked me for being smart, and she seemed to be miss perfect, i knew dolce was a fraud!! !

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2009, 11:23:23 PM »

Thanks wreck!  Wow, I have a LOT of reading to do!    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2009, 11:24:16 PM »

Check out post #435(? i think).  Must be A1 threatening a lawsuit for her RM's picture being posted.  She is dumb, dumb, dumb.  SHE posted that picture here in the forum. Doh.   Monkey Devil!

She sure did!!  Come to think of it, I thought she couldn't post pictures? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »

If someone could please find the page where she posted it I'd really appreciate it.  She likely uploaded the pic from her PC, I don't think she used photobucket.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2009, 11:33:25 PM »

BOO - Thank you and hugs right back!  Sorry for what happened to you!

FLOSSY - Act like a lady and stop flashing everyone.

TM - Kubear was cut from stomache down to leg.  She is sleeping!  CBB sounds very upset/nervous.  I can't blame her!!   
Nonesuche - Hi How are you?  I have missed seeing you around. 

PinkBanana - How are you?

Klaas - I will find it - just give me a few.  OK? 

Bluemoon - Dolce announced it on Sept 3.  She found out the night before.   

Poor Kubear!  Yes, I can surely understand CBB being upset!    

(((hugs))) CBB!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »

If someone could please find the page where she posted it I'd really appreciate it.  She likely uploaded the pic from her PC, I don't think she used photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/ngh87a

7:34pm

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2009, 11:38:11 PM »

oops -- you meant the original pic itself at SM..... sorry!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2009, 11:39:20 PM »

Did I miss a report on Kubear from CBB?  If not, hope we hear from her soon!

I'm sorry!!  My son and John have been here, and I really couldn't get my computer time in. They went with me to pick Kubear up, and stayed to keep an eye on her.

No metastisis showed up in the chest X-ray so they went on with the surgery. She's cut from mid tummy down to her knee joint in her rear leg. They went down to, but not in, her muscle layer. The cancer is a bad one. The Vet likened it to melanoma in humans. If it's caught and totally removed before it spreads, then the prognosis is good. If not, it can't get much worse. Time will tell if any cells have spread. The lab report said the remaining cells around the first excised tissue were "fairly well differentiated" which is not as good as "well differentiated" but better than "loosely differentiated". Now we wait up to another 10 days for this lab report and hope there were no cells at the edge of what they took today.

She's sleeping, but couldn't get in the car or up the steps. With the first surgery she could. They warned me this one would be harder on her and gave me pain pills for her. Still, it was done on an outpatient basis. I went through and got her a McDonald's cheeseburger (no pickle) on the way home and she ate it eagerly, They said not to give her the medicine on an empty stomach, but not to give her a whole lot to eat. I put a milkbone on the bed with her and she ate it too. If I pet her, she opens her eyes, but hasn't moved since I brought her home (around 6:00pm). It's just the two of us now, as it usually is, and she's on the bed and I'm on the computer, which is also usual.

There's a reasonable chance this will be OK, and the Vet said if it were his dog, this is the course of action he would take. He didn't mince words about the seriousness of it, and if it comes back or shows up elsewhere, we're basically done with treatment, but I wouldn't have put her through this unless I was able to determine there was a chance. So, for now, I just want to provide her the best environment I can to heal.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys! Love You All!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »

Wreck - yes I'm very aware, I'm getting emails from the same person (Always 1).  I need the link to where she posted that photo in the forum in the first place.  I have deleted the post and quotes of the photo that Mytime posted a couple days ago already.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2009, 11:46:38 PM »

Wreck - yes I'm very aware, I'm getting emails from the same person (Always 1).  I need the link to where she posted that photo in the forum in the first place.  I have deleted the post and quotes of the photo that Mytime posted a couple days ago already.
Yeah, I realized that about 10 seconds after I posted!! 
I guess "Mytime" should remember where she found the original post!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2009, 11:52:05 PM »

Klaas, out of curiosity, If you delete her original post with that photo and she has taken a screen shot of the repost of it here and tries to use it to bring suit, can her original post be brought back after deleted? I hope that makes sense, I am very tired 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2009, 11:53:47 PM »

I was there that night and she posted it. I'll find it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2009, 11:57:16 PM »

Yeah, I realized that about 10 seconds after I posted!! 
I guess "Mytime" should remember where she found the original post!

She posted it in here, we are looking for it now!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2009, 12:05:00 AM »

Did I miss a report on Kubear from CBB?  If not, hope we hear from her soon!

I'm sorry!!  My son and John have been here, and I really couldn't get my computer time in. They went with me to pick Kubear up, and stayed to keep an eye on her.

No metastisis showed up in the chest X-ray so they went on with the surgery. She's cut from mid tummy down to her knee joint in her rear leg. They went down to, but not in, her muscle layer. The cancer is a bad one. The Vet likened it to melanoma in humans. If it's caught and totally removed before it spreads, then the prognosis is good. If not, it can't get much worse. Time will tell if any cells have spread. The lab report said the remaining cells around the first excised tissue were "fairly well differentiated" which is not as good as "well differentiated" but better than "loosely differentiated". Now we wait up to another 10 days for this lab report and hope there were no cells at the edge of what they took today.

She's sleeping, but couldn't get in the car or up the steps. With the first surgery she could. They warned me this one would be harder on her and gave me pain pills for her. Still, it was done on an outpatient basis. I went through and got her a McDonald's cheeseburger (no pickle) on the way home and she ate it eagerly, They said not to give her the medicine on an empty stomach, but not to give her a whole lot to eat. I put a milkbone on the bed with her and she ate it too. If I pet her, she opens her eyes, but hasn't moved since I brought her home (around 6:00pm). It's just the two of us now, as it usually is, and she's on the bed and I'm on the computer, which is also usual.

There's a reasonable chance this will be OK, and the Vet said if it were his dog, this is the course of action he would take. He didn't mince words about the seriousness of it, and if it comes back or shows up elsewhere, we're basically done with treatment, but I wouldn't have put her through this unless I was able to determine there was a chance. So, for now, I just want to provide her the best environment I can to heal.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys! Love You All!

Thanks for the update CBB!  Hopefully they got it all this time, and she will be on the road to recovery.  My thoughts and prayers are with you! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2009, 12:08:36 AM »

Klaas, out of curiosity, If you delete her original post with that photo and she has taken a screen shot of the repost of it here and tries to use it to bring suit, can her original post be brought back after deleted? I hope that makes sense, I am very tired 

Her original post has not been deleted as far as I know.  She cannot delete her own and if she had something in photobucket and deleted it, the file name would still show up. 

If there is a backup copy of a snap shot of the forum at that time then it would still be there.  Like I said, if she posted it it's likely still here.  I do remember seeing that photo before it was posted a couple days ago, I just don't remember when I saw it or who posted it.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2009, 12:09:39 AM »

I was there that night and she posted it. I'll find it.

I probably saw it the next morning....I was just looking but came back to see if someone located it.  It seems not too long ago, but the time goes quickly in here....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2009, 12:10:01 AM »

Photos that you upload from your harddrive to post instead of using photobucket are harder to find by looking at posts. You almost have to know what the conversation was around it.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2009, 12:11:49 AM »

CBB, thank you for the update on Kubear....peeps were asking.  We're in your corner. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2009, 12:12:29 AM »

Photos that you upload from your harddrive to post instead of using photobucket are harder to find by looking at posts. You almost have to know what the conversation was around it.

I told her I was going to send her PT then she said she would send "him" to me along with the oil rights!  Damn, we are searching still!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.