March 29, 2024, 01:58:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 418331 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2009, 02:21:15 AM »

For the life of me I will never understand what anyone get's out of fabricating a false identity.  They would have to be pretty dissatisfied with who they really are.  Or just like playing games.   

MM, I think MT told me you used to post on the old Court TV board?  There were some cases on there!

Cases of what??  Did you post there too?? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2009, 02:28:12 AM »

Ok, well, I think it is time for most of us Monkeys to say goodnight.  Leastwise this one.  Have to get up in couple of hours.  Night all, sweet dreams.

XOXOXO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2009, 02:28:42 AM »

Well, you have to admit that searching for something in Musings does have a certain entertainment value.......

Did you see where you told her she didn't need a divorce, just an ax ?     

Not me!   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »

Ok, well, I think it is time for most of us Monkeys to say goodnight.  Leastwise this one.  Have to get up in couple of hours.  Night all, sweet dreams.

XOXOXO

Goodnight MM an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2009, 02:30:50 AM »

XOXOXO

Good Night, MM! MT says goodnight too! Her computer is down!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: July 14, 2009, 02:32:12 AM »

For the life of me I will never understand what anyone get's out of fabricating a false identity.  They would have to be pretty dissatisfied with who they really are.  Or just like playing games.   

MM, I think MT told me you used to post on the old Court TV board?  There were some cases on there!

Cases of nuts!  Yes, I posted there for a couple yrs - we'll have to discuss and see if we knew the same nuts.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2009, 02:32:16 AM »

They are nuts!! 

I'm getting weary of the ones who post their real or supposed real pics for avi's.  May be a red flag...or bright pink. 

I agree!!  It appears some are older they claim. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2009, 02:33:14 AM »

They are nuts!! 

I'm getting weary of the ones who post their real or supposed real pics for avi's.  May be a red flag...or bright pink. 

I agree!!  It appears some are older they claim. 

OK, make a liar out of me, MT!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2009, 02:37:27 AM »

Cases of nuts!  Yes, I posted there for a couple yrs - we'll have to discuss and see if we knew the same nuts.

Yes nut cases.  I don't remember anyones names but they were strongly opinionated.  I didn't stay too long.  Another one of my laptops that bit the dust.  Night BG  XOXOX
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2009, 02:38:56 AM »

Yes nut cases.  I don't remember anyones names but they were strongly opinionated.  I didn't stay too long.  Another one of my laptops that bit the dust.  Night BG  XOXOX

Night MM
XOXO

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2009, 02:41:25 AM »

I need to sign off!!  This is making me nuts!!!

Night all

XOXO
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2009, 02:42:34 AM »

Night all

XOXO

Night MT
XOXO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2009, 02:45:16 AM »

Did I miss a report on Kubear from CBB?  If not, hope we hear from her soon!

I'm sorry!!  My son and John have been here, and I really couldn't get my computer time in. They went with me to pick Kubear up, and stayed to keep an eye on her.

No metastisis showed up in the chest X-ray so they went on with the surgery. She's cut from mid tummy down to her knee joint in her rear leg. They went down to, but not in, her muscle layer. The cancer is a bad one. The Vet likened it to melanoma in humans. If it's caught and totally removed before it spreads, then the prognosis is good. If not, it can't get much worse. Time will tell if any cells have spread. The lab report said the remaining cells around the first excised tissue were "fairly well differentiated" which is not as good as "well differentiated" but better than "loosely differentiated". Now we wait up to another 10 days for this lab report and hope there were no cells at the edge of what they took today.

She's sleeping, but couldn't get in the car or up the steps. With the first surgery she could. They warned me this one would be harder on her and gave me pain pills for her. Still, it was done on an outpatient basis. I went through and got her a McDonald's cheeseburger (no pickle) on the way home and she ate it eagerly, They said not to give her the medicine on an empty stomach, but not to give her a whole lot to eat. I put a milkbone on the bed with her and she ate it too. If I pet her, she opens her eyes, but hasn't moved since I brought her home (around 6:00pm). It's just the two of us now, as it usually is, and she's on the bed and I'm on the computer, which is also usual.

There's a reasonable chance this will be OK, and the Vet said if it were his dog, this is the course of action he would take. He didn't mince words about the seriousness of it, and if it comes back or shows up elsewhere, we're basically done with treatment, but I wouldn't have put her through this unless I was able to determine there was a chance. So, for now, I just want to provide her the best environment I can to heal.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys! Love You All!

This is one time I really hate the internet.  I want to run over to you and give you a great big squeezy squishy hug and cry with you.  Then I want to reassure you that everything is going to be okay, because I really believe that.  Then I want to ask you how to get mayonnaise out of my nose.

Love you, CBB!

Praying for you and our silent partner in cyberspace, who is here with us Monkeys day in and day out laying patiently beside her Mama while she does important work and spreads lots of prayers and good cheer to the Monkeys.  Without KuBear being the patient pup she is, we would not have as much time with her Mama.  Thanks, Ku.  Now it is your time to be the focus of our prayers.  You deserve them, Sweet Ku!  Bless you, puppy!

Praying hard for Ku.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2009, 02:47:01 AM »

Night all

XOXO

What are you blaming for making you nuts?

I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2009, 02:48:05 AM »

How to get mayonnaise out of your nose???   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2009, 02:48:46 AM »

Oh, Bearly! What a sweet post.................  thank you and I wub you too!!!

Squishy hugs back atcha!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2009, 02:49:14 AM »

Didn't you hear about those cases?

Don't tell me you didn't get your shots?  That's not good at all, you should be up to your 5th booster shot by now...not good at all.......

I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2009, 02:49:18 AM »

I'm sorry!!  My son and John have been here, and I really couldn't get my computer time in. They went with me to pick Kubear up, and stayed to keep an eye on her.

No metastisis showed up in the chest X-ray so they went on with the surgery. She's cut from mid tummy down to her knee joint in her rear leg. They went down to, but not in, her muscle layer. The cancer is a bad one. The Vet likened it to melanoma in humans. If it's caught and totally removed before it spreads, then the prognosis is good. If not, it can't get much worse. Time will tell if any cells have spread. The lab report said the remaining cells around the first excised tissue were "fairly well differentiated" which is not as good as "well differentiated" but better than "loosely differentiated". Now we wait up to another 10 days for this lab report and hope there were no cells at the edge of what they took today.

She's sleeping, but couldn't get in the car or up the steps. With the first surgery she could. They warned me this one would be harder on her and gave me pain pills for her. Still, it was done on an outpatient basis. I went through and got her a McDonald's cheeseburger (no pickle) on the way home and she ate it eagerly, They said not to give her the medicine on an empty stomach, but not to give her a whole lot to eat. I put a milkbone on the bed with her and she ate it too. If I pet her, she opens her eyes, but hasn't moved since I brought her home (around 6:00pm). It's just the two of us now, as it usually is, and she's on the bed and I'm on the computer, which is also usual.

There's a reasonable chance this will be OK, and the Vet said if it were his dog, this is the course of action he would take. He didn't mince words about the seriousness of it, and if it comes back or shows up elsewhere, we're basically done with treatment, but I wouldn't have put her through this unless I was able to determine there was a chance. So, for now, I just want to provide her the best environment I can to heal.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys! Love You All!

Prayers and gentle hugs to both of you . . . you probably know I lost my dog two weeks ago.  I am still grieving . . . and love all animals, especially doggies.  You are a wonderful doggy mommy.  Kubear is in good hands!

XOXOXOXOXO

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2009, 02:53:42 AM »

Prayers and gentle hugs to both of you . . . you probably know I lost my dog two weeks ago.  I am still grieving . . . and love all animals, especially doggies.  You are a wonderful doggy mommy.  Kubear is in good hands!

XOXOXOXOXO

Karen

I am so sorry, Sparky.  I cannot imagine the hurt you are feeling.

Hugs all around!!!

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2009, 02:55:17 AM »

XOXOXOXOXO

Karen

Sparkenator - I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.