March 28, 2024, 03:53:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 418290 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 14, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »

I am not in Musings much but saw and read all the info on Dolce.  I thought for a long time her tales were a little unbelievable.  I also wondered when I first came to SM if she was the same Dolce from the board that Stacy Peterson's family had started, and was later closed by them.  That individual was also pregnant with twins and posted as Dolce.  When I saw Dolce posting when I first came here about the twins and nursery I thought shouldn't of that lady had those babies by now..that was back in Dec or January.  But then I thought perhaps this is a different Dolce.  I now wonder if she was the same one on the other board or if she just got the idea from that board.  Who knows..at any rate I am glad she has been outed.  She is probably already established on another board running another fantasy life by those people.  So sad for everyone involved.

Hi Gypsy - very interresting about the Stacy Peterson forum.  I may have to look into that 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 14, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »

HELLO ,   well after being awol from SM trying very hard to get my website up and running, I'm almost speechless from all the insanity that's been happening!     I said almost speechless!   My question is not only WHY Dolce manufactured the identity but also HOW?  Geez, that's so much time spent on elaborating the ruse, but just like the crazy Anthonys, keeping up with all the lies.    It takes all I've got to keep my own loser life straight without rambling on about some alter ego!!!!

I gotta say that if anyone doubts the sleuthing prowess here, forgettaboutit.  It is such a weird feeling to think you kinda "know" someone online and then find out it was all a sham.  For all of you who thought you had a special connection with her,  hugs,  I never felt very close and did internally question a lot of small details but figured that her world was in a different tax bracket than mine so maybe that's just the average day for the young, rich and idle.

My daughter ( and business partner) has practically slapped my hand when I've started to slip over to the monkeys to see what's up because she knows once I'm reading here whole afternoons are not spent ugh, working.  Whatever, ....  this really kept me busier trying to go back cage after cage trying to figure it all out than if I'd just been pacing myself. I think I'm going to take my executive privledge as head honcho and let myself log on whenever I want!

Well, after getting a new computer and not exactly knowing how to get my avi back, I've got to go whine and cry to CBB. It does't feel the same without my dancing gorillas.

j
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 14, 2009, 05:31:46 PM »

I am not in Musings much but saw and read all the info on Dolce.  I thought for a long time her tales were a little unbelievable.  I also wondered when I first came to SM if she was the same Dolce from the board that Stacy Peterson's family had started, and was later closed by them.  That individual was also pregnant with twins and posted as Dolce.  When I saw Dolce posting when I first came here about the twins and nursery I thought shouldn't of that lady had those babies by now..that was back in Dec or January.  But then I thought perhaps this is a different Dolce.  I now wonder if she was the same one on the other board or if she just got the idea from that board.  Who knows..at any rate I am glad she has been outed.  She is probably already established on another board running another fantasy life by those people.  So sad for everyone involved.

Hi Gypsy - very interresting about the Stacy Peterson forum.  I may have to look into that 

Looks like that was Lavonda Dolce and I don't think it's the same Dolce:

http://web.archive.org/web/20071217130914/findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=884

http://www.myspace.com/lavandadolce
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 14, 2009, 05:33:15 PM »

Well, duh.................... I swear the gorillas weren't there before.   
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #304 on: July 14, 2009, 05:37:11 PM »

Thank you Bearly . . . I found out a lot of my problem right now is a case of the "what ifs".  I really didn't have the money to take extraordinary measures with him . . . it was hard.  Grief mixed with guilt is not a good thing.  Prayers and family and friends have really helped me, as well as understanding those are not unusual feelings.

XOXOXOX

Karen

Karen,
I can tell you there was a period of time when if I had not had my dog, I don't know if I would have gotten out of bed in the morning.  So, I feel your pain more than you know.  Luckily, my angel is still with me but I fear the day she is not.
But, what I wanted to tell you is you said right now you are stuck on the "what if" -- yes, IF is important.  IF you having the money would have made a difference, THEN you would have been given it.  IF you could have changed something THEN that too would have happened.  I guess my point is........ faith.  IF God or the universe or your higher power needed you to have done anything different, it would have happened.  Not sure if that helps, but for me knowing I don't really run the show helps me drop the doubt and turn back to faith.
HUGS to you!!!

the highlighted part has got to be the "best" ....I have read in a longtime!!! My grandfather(92) passed away In Dec. and I moved my grandmother (89) into our home to live....he had broke his hip for second time in less than 6 mths. I stayed w/ them the first time 6 weeks so he could live at home but 2nd time knew we couldn't care for him thus nursing home was only other choice...he passed away before that happened (thank god)....long story kinda shorter...I HAVE been RACKING MY peapickin" brain trying to find something to say to her when she goes on about what if's.....I WILL be using your phrase tonight and many more times I am sure ((((monkey huggs))))
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #305 on: July 14, 2009, 05:43:53 PM »

Thank you Bearly . . . I found out a lot of my problem right now is a case of the "what ifs".  I really didn't have the money to take extraordinary measures with him . . . it was hard.  Grief mixed with guilt is not a good thing.  Prayers and family and friends have really helped me, as well as understanding those are not unusual feelings.

XOXOXOX

Karen

Karen,
I can tell you there was a period of time when if I had not had my dog, I don't know if I would have gotten out of bed in the morning.  So, I feel your pain more than you know.  Luckily, my angel is still with me but I fear the day she is not.
But, what I wanted to tell you is you said right now you are stuck on the "what if" -- yes, IF is important.  IF you having the money would have made a difference, THEN you would have been given it.  IF you could have changed something THEN that too would have happened.  I guess my point is........ faith.  IF God or the universe or your higher power needed you to have done anything different, it would have happened.  Not sure if that helps, but for me knowing I don't really run the show helps me drop the doubt and turn back to faith.
HUGS to you!!!

the highlighted part has got to be the "best" ....I have read in a longtime!!! My grandfather(92) passed away In Dec. and I moved my grandmother (89) into our home to live....he had broke his hip for second time in less than 6 mths. I stayed w/ them the first time 6 weeks so he could live at home but 2nd time knew we couldn't care for him thus nursing home was only other choice...he passed away before that happened (thank god)....long story kinda shorter...I HAVE been RACKING MY peapickin" brain trying to find something to say to her when she goes on about what if's.....I WILL be using your phrase tonight and many more times I am sure ((((monkey huggs))))

ooohhh, my "tone" sounded kinda harsh towards my grandparents...FAR opposite they are/were the greatest ever!!! Just feel sooo sad for my GMA they were married 72 years...
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 14, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »

Wowsers what a time I had catching up here. Anyone know if the blog thats posted at the other site in nw comments is really the D who posted here?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: July 14, 2009, 05:54:15 PM »

Wowsers what a time I had catching up here. Anyone know if the blog thats posted at the other site in nw comments is really the D who posted here?

nw= new

So sorry to read about everyones dogs.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 14, 2009, 06:08:23 PM »

MTMOM      don't know the answer to your question but who in the world has the time and motivation to keep up such an elaborate scam in different places?????? It's just insane.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #309 on: July 14, 2009, 06:14:59 PM »

I am guilty of that 98% of the time 

Hey Nut!! Time to get out of the 4th gear and this looks like a good place to spend a summer afternoon! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Nut-Summer.gif
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

MTMOM      don't know the answer to your question but who in the world has the time and motivation to keep up such an elaborate scam in different places?????? It's just insane.

its Kinda crazy I agree
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2009, 06:19:36 PM »

XOXOXOX

Karen

Karen,
HUGS to you!!!

THANK YOU!

Although your words brought tears to my eyes, I am grateful to have emotions today.

I am a woman of great faith . . . and a woman in recovery for four years who has found a deeper faith.  But I'm human and I do the what if's sometimes.  I know that God has a plan.  I believe that!!!

I do still miss the little guy!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: July 14, 2009, 06:24:22 PM »

I am guilty of that 98% of the time 

Hey Nut!! Time to get out of the 4th gear and this looks like a good place to spend a summer afternoon! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Nut-Summer.gif

I like that!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2009, 06:27:32 PM »

Thanks, Jackie!   

Now if I can find Nut..........   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »

XOXOXOX

Karen

Karen,
HUGS to you!!!

Wow - thanks, glad it helped.  Tell granny for me to give herself Grace, Grandpa sure would have!   Touched that my words helped someone. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #315 on: July 14, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

Hi everyone!

Been away for a bit (son is out of school) but I have been catching up.  I am saddened to read the events that have happened.  I always felt something was off regarding Dolce and Always1, and I don't know why people make up such outrageous lies about themselves.   My heart goes out IslandMonkey and her family, and to everyone here who has an ailing family member and fur baby.  It is sad to read that more fur babies have passed to the rainbow bridge.  I know my Abby girl is in good company.  And ANJM, you are so right, everything does happen for a reason.

Lisa
crazybabyborg
« Reply #316 on: July 14, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

Hi everyone!

Been away for a bit (son is out of school) but I have been catching up.  I am saddened to read the events that have happened.  I always felt something was off regarding Dolce and Always1, and I don't know why people make up such outrageous lies about themselves.   My heart goes out IslandMonkey and her family, and to everyone here who has an ailing family member and fur baby.  It is sad to read that more fur babies have passed to the rainbow bridge.  I know my Abby girl is in good company.  And ANJM, you are so right, everything does happen for a reason.

Lisa

Hi txlisa! Good to see you!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #317 on: July 14, 2009, 06:51:17 PM »

Hi everyone!

Lisa

Thanks, CBB!  I was reading about your dog and the surgery.  Hope she is doing better.

Lisa
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 14, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »

saw this and thought it was cute...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »

Hi everyone!

Lisa

Thanks, CBB!  I was reading about your dog and the surgery.  Hope she is doing better.

Lisa

Oh, Lisa, Abby is so adorable!  I am so sorry you lost her!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.