March 28, 2024, 12:06:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 418278 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: July 14, 2009, 06:57:09 PM »

saw this and thought it was cute...

It IS cute, Lovinlife.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 14, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »

Ha ha!!!!!  No!!!  But someone did tell me one time that they thought I liked dogs more than people . . . sometimes I think that might be true! 

sparky,

I am so sorry for your loss. Rudy was special to me also. I made these two avatars for you in honor of him:

I also left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg877749#msg877749

I will remember Rudy with a smile on my face for a long time!

~Brandi

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2009, 07:06:33 PM »

Hi everyone!

Been away for a bit (son is out of school) but I have been catching up.  I am saddened to read the events that have happened.  I always felt something was off regarding Dolce and Always1, and I don't know why people make up such outrageous lies about themselves.   My heart goes out IslandMonkey and her family, and to everyone here who has an ailing family member and fur baby.  It is sad to read that more fur babies have passed to the rainbow bridge.  I know my Abby girl is in good company.  And ANJM, you are so right, everything does happen for a reason.

Lisa

Hi txlisa! Good to see you!

Thanks, CBB!  I was reading about your dog and the surgery.  Hope she is doing better.

Lisa

Oh, Lisa, Abby is so adorable!  I am so sorry you lost her!

Thank you, and so is Rudy!  I lost her at the end of May and I don't think I will ever get over it.  My son is only six years old and thinks we should just go out and get a new dog.  He doesn't understand that mommy and daddy's hearts are just not into it right now.

Lisa
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2009, 07:09:01 PM »

Sparkenator - I LOVE the picture you are using for your avitar.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2009, 07:11:28 PM »

A_NEWS_JUNKIE, I love your new avi, and I am so glad to see you posting here again!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: July 14, 2009, 07:36:19 PM »

I am not in Musings much but saw and read all the info on Dolce.  I thought for a long time her tales were a little unbelievable.  I also wondered when I first came to SM if she was the same Dolce from the board that Stacy Peterson's family had started, and was later closed by them.  That individual was also pregnant with twins and posted as Dolce.  When I saw Dolce posting when I first came here about the twins and nursery I thought shouldn't of that lady had those babies by now..that was back in Dec or January.  But then I thought perhaps this is a different Dolce.  I now wonder if she was the same one on the other board or if she just got the idea from that board.  Who knows..at any rate I am glad she has been outed.  She is probably already established on another board running another fantasy life by those people.  So sad for everyone involved.

Hi Gypsy - very interresting about the Stacy Peterson forum.  I may have to look into that 

Looks like that was Lavonda Dolce and I don't think it's the same Dolce:

http://web.archive.org/web/20071217130914/findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=884

http://www.myspace.com/lavandadolce

Thanks for checking Klaasend.  I am glad it is not the same person. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 14, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »

Sparkenator - I LOVE the picture you are using for your avitar.

Me too Sparky.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #327 on: July 14, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »

I am guilty of that 98% of the time 

Hey Nut!! Time to get out of the 4th gear and this looks like a good place to spend a summer afternoon! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Nut-Summer.gif

Thanks!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2009, 07:56:20 PM »

I was doing my usual searching around the Florida websites looking for any news on the cases from Florida we are following and this article caught my eye:

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=10718078

$20,000 in jewelry stolen from Fort Myers home
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 12:09 PM PDT
Updated: Jul 13, 2009 4:02 PM PDT

LEE COUNTY: A Fort Myers woman told authorities $20,000 worth of jewelry was stolen from her home.

Marcy Turner reported she kept a Tiffany's 1.9 carat diamond ring and a gold cocktail ring hidden inside a cup holder in her kitchen cabinet.

Turner told deputies she left for Orlando on July 1st at 1 p.m. with her two daughters.

When she returned on July 10th, the rings were missing.

According to reports the rings are uninsured.

Whoever did this must have known she was going to be out of town for a few days.  Maybe they are employed by her (housecleaning service, pool service, gardener, etc?)  Hopefully LE will look into anyone like that in their investigation.

Hmmmmm was it CHOCOLATE???? Yummm!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 14, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »

WOW!! Check this out!! They're beautiful!!

Where's Blah when you need him???  Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »

WOW!! Check this out!! They're beautiful!!

Where's Blah when you need him???  Monkey Devil!
I was referring to ths:

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 14, 2009, 08:25:50 PM »

A_NEWS_JUNKIE, I love your new avi, and I am so glad to see you posting here again!!!!

Tell Brandi she made them for me!   I had to change my pic line to explain my movie!

As to being back posting - me too, I was running out of wii to sell on ebay!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2009, 08:33:28 PM »

Wreck ... I love your Homer.. 
I love Homer

One of my Fave's is when Homer's house is taken over by Carnies ... lol  And his Chair is taken over by a  clown.... and he Moan's " Someone's removed my Azz Groove" ......... DOH

That and the one when he is excited and wants a snack and finds his all time favorite

a Can of " Nuts and Gum" ... lol.... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #333 on: July 14, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »

Finding Monkey Bus riders might be easier with a picture. That's me circled in red! I was a Tinkerbell, then!

Off the top of my head, I see Crazymom,SandraK, Rob, SunMoonStars, Mere, FOM, Mariloo, Nancy Drew, AZSunny, Lifesong, Klaas, TCU, Bendex, Hat, Elaine, Red, Mrs. Red, Spooky, Dayhiker, MN, Metro, Angie, Hotshot, and Peaches. I recognize a lot of the avis but can't place the name.........

What year was this?  2005 or 2006?  Didn't the boat come next, then the tree?  Lots of new faces since then! 

AZSunny - the Bus was 2005, then came the Boat and yes we had a couple years of Xmas trees.

I see my old style doll on top of the bus but thought I was posting as the little white smiling Westie then.  But I only recognize about half of the avatars. 

I found SM looking for information on the Natalee Holloway case.  I joined in the first few weeks after she disappeared.

I didn't have an avatar, barely had the courage to even post...I think when I finally did get an avatar, one of the crashes happened right after.  I don't think I made it on the bus.

I do remember helping sunmoonstars with a few transcripts.

I'd never been in a forum before, I was skeered.   

But then I couldn't get back in, and was broken hearted...but kept trying now and then and FINALLY got back in! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #334 on: July 14, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »

Hello monkeys, I just got home from a wonderful Oregon coast vacation, my daughter and son in law and grandchildren were able to stay for 5 days.  My hubby and I stayed until yesterday.  Hooray for retirement.

I first tried to get caught up in my regular thread, Caylee's thread but the first thing I saw was clues that something had gone on with Dolce, so I went to musings.  I finally found the post that started it all and I was sooooo relieved to find out that it was out in the open.

As soon as Dolce gave the length of the twins on the forum, I read them to my daughter who is TRULY pregnant.  She is due the end of August.  My daughter immediately informed her own stupid mother, that the babies could not be that length at full term and that twin births don't usually go full term.  She is pregnant with her third baby and is so well informed on pregnancy that she could write her own book.  I started to look up what size the twins should be and even if they were very premature they could never be 12 or 13 inches in length.

I was so upset that I emailed Klaas, I didn't know what to do.  Klaas had already heard from other monkeys that their was something very wrong with Dolce's story.  Klaas, was put in a very, very hard position.  Dolce, seemed to be a very informed and caring monkey and seemed very dedicated to our cause.  I had my doubts about Dolce's stories of drivers and diamond rings and nannies but I had learned from Klaas to only believe what I choose to believe on the internet.  Any of us could be lying for no reason, the only difference is that we have no reason to be lying.  Obviously, Dolce is very sick, my hubby and my daughter feel sorry for her, atm I can't feel sorry for her.  I am too sad for all of the people that she truly hurt.  To all the people that had personal contact with her, I am so sorry that you trusted your heart with someone so undeserving.  Please, please, don't let that harden you too much.  I know it will make you think twice before you give personal information to anyone but maybe that is a good thing.  We have all been given a personal life lesson here that you can't believe everything that is written on a forum.  That doesn't mean that we can't care about each other, that is a good thing, we just need to be cautious and take everything with a grain of salt.  The Great Salt Lake wouldn't have enough to cover what Dolce has done.  She is the loser, she lost a family, yes, we are strangers but the love here is amazing.  I had to stop reading to post this in time to talk with anyone, I am in the West and you all go to bed so early, lol.  So, I have one question, has Dolce been banned?  If, so can anyone send me the link of when it happened?

I hope someone is here, I really need to talk.

Hugs, Magic  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #335 on: July 14, 2009, 08:44:36 PM »

Klaas Nanners

Is it me or ...
I don't know why but the Monkey avatars keep coming up on my screen scrambled .. Just the two in the middle ...Hmm. Strange. Just shows a box " Image Hotlinked" no Monkey though ..
Boo Nanners 2

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2009, 08:58:52 PM »

TxMom,

I had only posted on RWV and forums like that which are like the comments section of the Front Page here.  I would try to post in here in the forum and get lost.  It would say at the bottom to go to the next thread and I would instead of the next PAGE and so I often just wandered around lost!  Thought I would never get the hang of it. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2009, 09:03:12 PM »

Klaas Nanners

Is it me or ...
I don't know why but the Monkey avatars keep coming up on my screen scrambled .. Just the two in the middle ...Hmm. Strange. Just shows a box " Image Hotlinked" no Monkey though ..
Boo Nanners 2

Nanners back girl!! Thanks for the chat today!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2009, 09:03:28 PM »

Magic Eyes ~ Yes, Dolce's banned.  Maybe some other nice monkey can help you with the link.  Somewhere in the middle of last thread maybe?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »

Hello monkeys, I just got home from a wonderful Oregon coast vacation, my daughter and son in law and grandchildren were able to stay for 5 days.  My hubby and I stayed until yesterday.  Hooray for retirement.

I first tried to get caught up in my regular thread, Caylee's thread but the first thing I saw was clues that something had gone on with Dolce, so I went to musings.  I finally found the post that started it all and I was sooooo relieved to find out that it was out in the open.

As soon as Dolce gave the length of the twins on the forum, I read them to my daughter who is TRULY pregnant.  She is due the end of August.  My daughter immediately informed her own stupid mother, that the babies could not be that length at full term and that twin births don't usually go full term.  She is pregnant with her third baby and is so well informed on pregnancy that she could write her own book.  I started to look up what size the twins should be and even if they were very premature they could never be 12 or 13 inches in length.

I was so upset that I emailed Klaas, I didn't know what to do.  Klaas had already heard from other monkeys that their was something very wrong with Dolce's story.  Klaas, was put in a very, very hard position.  Dolce, seemed to be a very informed and caring monkey and seemed very dedicated to our cause.  I had my doubts about Dolce's stories of drivers and diamond rings and nannies but I had learned from Klaas to only believe what I choose to believe on the internet.  Any of us could be lying for no reason, the only difference is that we have no reason to be lying.  Obviously, Dolce is very sick, my hubby and my daughter feel sorry for her, atm I can't feel sorry for her.  I am too sad for all of the people that she truly hurt.  To all the people that had personal contact with her, I am so sorry that you trusted your heart with someone so undeserving.  Please, please, don't let that harden you too much.  I know it will make you think twice before you give personal information to anyone but maybe that is a good thing.  We have all been given a personal life lesson here that you can't believe everything that is written on a forum.  That doesn't mean that we can't care about each other, that is a good thing, we just need to be cautious and take everything with a grain of salt.  The Great Salt Lake wouldn't have enough to cover what Dolce has done.  She is the loser, she lost a family, yes, we are strangers but the love here is amazing.  I had to stop reading to post this in time to talk with anyone, I am in the West and you all go to bed so early, lol.  So, I have one question, has Dolce been banned?  If, so can anyone send me the link of when it happened?

I hope someone is here, I really need to talk.

Hugs, Magic  an angelic monkey

I'm here Magic, at least for a little bit. Going to the midnight showing of Harry Potter tonight.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.