March 29, 2024, 07:17:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 418368 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: July 14, 2009, 09:44:45 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

Have you heard from the lying lunatics?  It appears sweet little a1 is not so sweet.   Monkey Devil!

I hate to beat a dead horse, I am so over them I but got a email that left me wondering what was up.

I will say it here and now for them to read.  I am "lock and loaded" - mess with my family and they will see hell hath no furry like a mama bear.  This is not a threat but a promise. 

Don't mess with my family!  The last person that did (kid's biomom) is now kidless, pennyless, jobless and living God knows where.  Good will always triumph over evil, the truth always surfaces and I will hit you in every facet of your dirty, rotten, little pathetic lives.  Just a fair warning to you!  Don't take it lightly.   

OH, this goes for attacking my friends too!!  I consider my close friends just like family!   

I know exactly what you mean by your post, MYTIME. I went through something very similar in a different situation. I know just where you and BOO are coming from. I think in my case it is not over, but I can be patient. Very patient. I am much, much wiser now. The biddy committee just THINK they know what they are doing.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2009, 09:48:24 PM »

Muffy that is good information.

When I was young we moved across the United States. We thought we were going to stay at our new house forever. Did not work out. My Mom adopted a puppy and we found we were to move back to Michigan. She was not yet a year old and " Why" my parents thought it was best at time... I have no clue. We " the people" drove back and our Puppy was put on a plane.  I guess my Mom thought it would be better for our dog to go home within 6 hours ...than to be in a car for 5 days ..or however long.

Well she did arrive to my Grandpa and She was a mess. They at that time, 1973, they put the pets in with the luggage- near the engines. And she was so tiny and she was just destroyed mentally.  Every time from that plane trip ..when ever she heard a vacuum, a lawn mower any machine ...she would collapse and make weezin noises and basically fall to pieces. We all had to earn her trust over again it was that bad.  My Mom never ever forgave herself for putting her on that plane.  Gasp.
So I thank you for that info. Some people wont ever travel/Move out of state due to they won't leave their pets (Or fear their Pets health/welfare on a Plane). You just enlightened me - I had no idea such services were available.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 14, 2009, 09:51:16 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

Have you heard from the lying lunatics?  It appears sweet little a1 is not so sweet.   Monkey Devil!

I hate to beat a dead horse, I am so over them I but got a email that left me wondering what was up.

I will say it here and now for them to read.  I am "lock and loaded" - mess with my family and they will see hell hath no furry like a mama bear.  This is not a threat but a promise. 

Don't mess with my family!  The last person that did (kid's biomom) is now kidless, pennyless, jobless and living God knows where.  Good will always triumph over evil, the truth always surfaces and I will hit you in every facet of your dirty, rotten, little pathetic lives.  Just a fair warning to you!  Don't take it lightly.   

OH, this goes for attacking my friends too!!  I consider my close friends just like family!   

O.K. MyTime, spill it.  What kind of threats are you getting?  Maybe it is time to turn them/her over to be investigated.  You need to change your email address so you will not be getting these threats.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #363 on: July 14, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »

Hi Fanny, high five right back girl.  Ohhhh do I remember that night, just thinking about it makes my blood boil.  We were all so worn out that day from the Anthony media blitz and we didn't get to see the memorial live and then we get bit by one of our own family.  I put my heart into those posts. I don't even really remember exactly what I said, I am normally so shy and timid but that really got me mad.  I should go back and see just how much guts I do have when push comes to shove.  Guess, I pushed back that night and believe me, it felt GOOD.  I was not suprised to see the truth finally brought out about Dolce, I had known since she posted the lengths.  She is some kinda crazy, this world gets scarier and scarier every day.  I just have to tell myself that we are ALL not liars and frauds.  We are decent loving people that want a place to come and share.  I still love SM and I will not let a few rotten people to ruin it for me.  We need to keep our personal info, just that, personal.  Klaas and other mods have warned us time after time, I feel lucky to have taken their advice.  All you need to know about me is what I have told you so far.  I am a 54yr old grandma of 2, almost 3 and I have been happily married to a wonderful man for over 34 years.  That is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  I don't even think I would want to lie about any of that, I love it all, just the way it is.  I am glad you reminded me that I can push back when I need to.  Monkey Devil!

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #364 on: July 14, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

O.K. MyTime, spill it.  What kind of threats are you getting?  Maybe it is time to turn them/her over to be investigated.  You need to change your email address so you will not be getting these threats.

Don't let them threaten you mytime...turn them in to the authorities right away.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 14, 2009, 09:59:29 PM »

Magnolia, If not for Natalee's disappearance, I doubt I would have ever been posting on forums at all.  But as I am sure you know, it was the best and sometimes the only place to get information about her.

I have learned so many things, some good and some bad but it had definitely been enlightening!

I agree, Anna.  I didn't even know what a blog was.  My husband had just died a couple of months
before Natalee disappared, so it was good to just read along.  I was really amazed at what some
could uncover.....then there was ShangOooooo.

Hi Magnolia....  Me too.  Never posted on a blog before, but I needed info on Natalee.  Well, I think I find a trip advisor blog for Aruba, and I think Klaas was on it too, with Native Lingo and Aruba Girl...I am sure many more, but someone mentioned Scared Monkeys and I came over to look.  It sure looked a lot different then! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #366 on: July 14, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

I know exactly what you mean by your post, MYTIME. I went through something very similar in a different situation. I know just where you and BOO are coming from. I think in my case it is not over, but I can be patient. Very patient. I am much, much wiser now. The biddy committee just THINK they know what they are doing.   

Fanny, I just have to ask, did you use to post on Topix?  Is that where you were mistreated?  There are a few of us here from there that I know of.  I was posting there before I found this wondeful place.  No mods, make for a very scary place.  I can remember the troll situation was hideous and people had us moving from thread to thread, did you go through that too?  I left when it just became impossible and lurked here for awhile before I finally was brave enough to register and post.  Don't let anyone push you around, you PUSH back.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 14, 2009, 10:10:43 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

What is going on MyTime, are you receiving threats? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #368 on: July 14, 2009, 10:20:52 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

Fanny, I just have to ask, did you use to post on Topix?  Is that where you were mistreated?  There are a few of us here from there that I know of.  I was posting there before I found this wondeful place.  No mods, make for a very scary place.  I can remember the troll situation was hideous and people had us moving from thread to thread, did you go through that too?  I left when it just became impossible and lurked here for awhile before I finally was brave enough to register and post.  Don't let anyone push you around, you PUSH back.

Hugs, Magic 

Hi Magic eyes, great to see you. Glad to hear you had such a lovely vaca. I am heading to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow and have a very full day planned.

(((HUGS)))

Fanny, great to see you too. I think you will be ok.

(((HUGS)))

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #369 on: July 14, 2009, 10:35:13 PM »

http://ladolcevita10.blogspot.com/

seen that posted over on BIW. Have you monkeys seen it? Could it be?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 14, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »

Hi Searching - I really don't think it's the same Dolce.  I've received this link the past couple days via email and it doesn't look like the same person to me.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: July 14, 2009, 10:49:42 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

Hugs, Magic 

Yes I was. I went through a horrendous experience. I also was a victim of some pretty nasty e-mails and some other things. One of the main one is registered here and comes in from time to time. Very seldom, but just to intimidate, especially if we are talking about topix. There are a few more that I am pretty sure who they are.

I know there are other refugees from there and are very nice. Some go back and forth. There is another really vicious one that I think is here biding her time. Several of the worst ones claimed they were registered here, one I know of was asking to be registered. The vicious one I recognized on the Jackazz forum last weekend. I can tell her writing a mile off.

I am glad to be here, and know Klaas is watching out for us. I think your Avi started with my first initial. Thank you for asking.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 14, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »

Hi Searching - I really don't think it's the same Dolce.  I've received this link the past couple days via email and it doesn't look like the same person to me.

OMG!!! Klaas, are you sure???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 14, 2009, 10:53:50 PM »

SEARCHING, I love your new avi!!!  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 14, 2009, 10:55:15 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

Hugs, Magic 

Hi Magic eyes, great to see you. Glad to hear you had such a lovely vaca. I am heading to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow and have a very full day planned.

(((HUGS)))

Fanny, great to see you too. I think you will be ok.

(((HUGS)))

I am positive I will be ok!!  (((hugs back)))

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #375 on: July 14, 2009, 11:09:03 PM »

Northern

Long time no Talk ... How are You ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 14, 2009, 11:17:44 PM »

Many Monkey's may have read this,but what a wonderful,inspirational story an angelic monkey

Wet Pants

Come with me to a third grade classroom......  There is a nine year old kid sitting at his desk and all of a sudden, there is a puddle between his feet and the front of his pants are wet.  He thinks his heart is going to stop because he cannot possibly imagine how this happened.  It's never happened before and he knows that when the boys find out he will never hear the end of it.  When the girls find out they will never speak to him again as long as he lives.

The boy believes his heart is going to stop; he puts his head down and prays, "Dear God, this is an emergency!  I need help now.  He lifts his head up and sees the teacher coming with a look in her eyes that says he has been discovered.  As the teacher is walking toward him, a classmate named Susie is carrying a goldfish bowl that is filled with water.  Susie trips in front of the teacher and inexplicably dumps the bowl of water in the boy's lap.  The boy pretends to be angry, but all the while is saying to himself, "Thank you Lord, Thank you!"  Now instead of being the object of ridicule he is the object of sympathy.  The teacher rushes him downstairs and gives him gym shorts to put on while his pants dry out.  All of the other children are on their hands and knees cleaning up the water around his desk.  The sympathy is wonderful, but as life would have it, the ridicule that should have been the boys is now place on Susie.  She tries to help but the other kids tell her to get out." You've done enough, you klutz!" 

Finally at the end of the school day as they are waiting for the bus, the boy walks over to Susie and whispers, "You did that on purpose didn't you"?  Susie whispers back, "I wet my pants once too."

~Source Unkown~

Some Monkey's are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. KTF!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 14, 2009, 11:21:45 PM »

Mod's..Feel free to delete the second post #377!I was having Twilight Zone problems attempting to post...TIA!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 14, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »

Many Monkey's may have read this,but what a wonderful,inspirational story an angelic monkey

Wet Pants

Come with me to a third grade classroom......  There is a nine year old kid sitting at his desk and all of a sudden, there is a puddle between his feet and the front of his pants are wet.  He thinks his heart is going to stop because he cannot possibly imagine how this happened.  It's never happened before and he knows that when the boys find out he will never hear the end of it.  When the girls find out they will never speak to him again as long as he lives.

The boy believes his heart is going to stop; he puts his head down and prays, "Dear God, this is an emergency!  I need help now.  He lifts his head up and sees the teacher coming with a look in her eyes that says he has been discovered.  As the teacher is walking toward him, a classmate named Susie is carrying a goldfish bowl that is filled with water.  Susie trips in front of the teacher and inexplicably dumps the bowl of water in the boy's lap.  The boy pretends to be angry, but all the while is saying to himself, "Thank you Lord, Thank you!"  Now instead of being the object of ridicule he is the object of sympathy.  The teacher rushes him downstairs and gives him gym shorts to put on while his pants dry out.  All of the other children are on their hands and knees cleaning up the water around his desk.  The sympathy is wonderful, but as life would have it, the ridicule that should have been the boys is now place on Susie.  She tries to help but the other kids tell her to get out." You've done enough, you klutz!" 

Finally at the end of the school day as they are waiting for the bus, the boy walks over to Susie and whispers, "You did that on purpose didn't you"?  Susie whispers back, "I wet my pants once too."

~Source Unkown~

Some Monkey's are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. KTF!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #379 on: July 14, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

Wet Pants

~Source Unkown~

Great story!  Thanks KTF!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.