April 18, 2024, 05:17:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419113 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #680 on: July 16, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »

Hi Boo - how are you?

Have you heard from the lying lunatics?  It appears sweet little a1 is not so sweet.   Monkey Devil!

I hate to beat a dead horse, I am so over them I but got a email that left me wondering what was up.

I will say it here and now for them to read.  I am "lock and loaded" - mess with my family and they will see hell hath no furry like a mama bear.  This is not a threat but a promise. 

Don't mess with my family!  The last person that did (kid's biomom) is now kidless, pennyless, jobless and living God knows where.  Good will always triumph over evil, the truth always surfaces and I will hit you in every facet of your dirty, rotten, little pathetic lives.  Just a fair warning to you!  Don't take it lightly.   

OH, this goes for attacking my friends too!!  I consider my close friends just like family!   

I know exactly what you mean by your post, MYTIME. I went through something very similar in a different situation. I know just where you and BOO are coming from. I think in my case it is not over, but I can be patient. Very patient. I am much, much wiser now. The biddy committee just THINK they know what they are doing.   

Fanny, I just have to ask, did you use to post on Topix?  Is that where you were mistreated?  There are a few of us here from there that I know of.  I was posting there before I found this wondeful place.  No mods, make for a very scary place.  I can remember the troll situation was hideous and people had us moving from thread to thread, did you go through that too?  I left when it just became impossible and lurked here for awhile before I finally was brave enough to register and post.  Don't let anyone push you around, you PUSH back.

Hugs, Magic 

Yes I was. I went through a horrendous experience. I also was a victim of some pretty nasty e-mails and some other things. One of the main one is registered here and comes in from time to time. Very seldom, but just to intimidate, especially if we are talking about topix. There are a few more that I am pretty sure who they are.

I know there are other refugees from there and are very nice. Some go back and forth. There is another really vicious one that I think is here biding her time. Several of the worst ones claimed they were registered here, one I know of was asking to be registered. The vicious one I recognized on the Jackazz forum last weekend. I can tell her writing a mile off.

I am glad to be here, and know Klaas is watching out for us. I think your Avi started with my first initial. Thank you for asking.  an angelic monkey

Fanny, OMG, I am sorry I didn't remember your name.  I got so scared at topix, I ran here and never looked back.  I am sorry I haven't answered your post sooner.  The whole Dolce, Always1 fiasco happened while I was gone on vacation and I have been back reading like crazy.  Yes, my avi was a flower, a pink one.  I didn't post much there, just like here but I read constantly.  When we all had to keep moving from thread to thread to hide, I saw a link for SM and never went back.  Searching is here and there are others, I am so tired from reading till 4am and starting up again today that I can't think straight right now, lol.  I had to go back and find out for myself how everything happened and when they were banned.  I finally found the ban post and i want to thank KLAAS for getting them out of here.  I feel so much safer now.  I was one of the monkeys that knew the lengths were wrong, thanks to my daughter.  I never really believed most of her lies, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.  I have never bought a designer item in my life and the only name label items I have ever bought were for my teenage daughter and a few gifts for the grandchildren.  I rarely spend money on myself, I think I got that from my mom.  I would much rather buy something for the house or garden or give to my daughter or grandchildren.  I am sure that most of the grandmothers here have the same instincts.  I was so embarrassed for Always 1, when she would flirt constantly and her avi's made me cringe.  Right after I started reading here, I remember A1 asking someone, not me, if they were a boy monkey or a girl monkey.  For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what difference it made, until I began reading more of her posts and her constant flirting with any possible male name.  I am so glad this is all out in the open now and I feel much safer in here.  I never thought that I would be so close to a fraud of this magnitude.  So sad that they had to pick such a wonderful forum to hurt.  When I here tales of the other messes in here that have come and gone I am happy to know that this too will pass and we will all still be here.  Loving, trusting monkeys.  I just hope that people realize that trust on the internet is not the same thing as trust in real life and anything you put here, can never be taken back.  Everything we need to know about each other can happen without any personal information. 

I am glad you are here Fanny and every other monkey.  I love being here and am glad that Klaas and the other mods are trying their best to keep us safe.  I wouldn't want their jobs for a million dollars and yet they do it for free.  They have my thanks and my respect.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 16, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »

I did it....one vote for Chase! 

Me too, AZ!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 16, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »

I voted for Chase.  Chase is in number one place.  Yay!
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: July 16, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »

After reading about the Dolce Drame (*phew*) I'm almost loathe to post my news.

If anyone remembers, I was due 6/17 but hadn't been online since the end of January.  Some might remember how awful this pregnancy was and I'm sorry to say it only got worse.  In February I fell suddenly, very ill.  I came down with encephalitis, meningitis and possible listeria - they weren't able to determine if it caused the meningitis and encephalitis.  It's enough to sy that they though they were losing me and last rites were administered.  (Except that now they call then Anointment of the Sick, I s'pose that's in the event the person doesn't die the loved ones don't feel guilty for having done the last rites thing...  Smile JK)

Anyway, I was in the hospital for a few days before they figured out I'd pull through.  I was sent home but hospitalized a week later for bronchitis.  I had two other hospital stays after that, other upper respiratory infections, a skin infection, a sprained knee from falling down the back steps and other assorted ailments that don't bear mentioning.  Suffice to say, it was crummy.

In the end, fearing for my safety and that of my daughter, my perinatologist, took her at 38 weeks.  She was born via c-section June 4 @ 814AM weighing 5lbs15oz and was 21 inches long.  Her name is Meike Elizabeth and she's five weeks old now.  After giving birth, I was fine and felt 100% better which was wild considering how close to death I had come. 

Here are some pictures of her now, I'll post her newborn pictures later if anyone is interested.  I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and encouragement I got when I was active.  I plan to be active again now that I'm better so I guess this is my hello as well.

Kind rgds,
C

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 04:32:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: July 16, 2009, 04:16:24 PM »

I'm sorry I don't know how to resize the pics....  (or spell apparently!)

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 16, 2009, 04:23:54 PM »

Congratulations!  I'm new since you posted last, but I too love it here.
I really like the first pix, looks like she's thinking, "get somewhere with that camera!"
Thanks for sharing.  Blessings.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 16, 2009, 04:24:24 PM »

After reading about the Dolce Drame (*phew*) I'm almost loathe to post my news.

If anyone remembers, I was due 6/17 but hadn't been online since the end of January.  Some might remember how awful this pregnancy was and I'm sorry to say it only got worse.  In February I fell suddenly, very ill.  I came down with encephalitis, meningitis and possible listeria - they weren't able to determine if it caused the meningitis and encephalitis.  It's enough to sy that they though they were losing me and last rites were administered.  (Except that now they call then Anointment of the Sick, I s'pose that's in the event the person doesn't die the loved ones don't feel guilty for having done the last rites thing...  Smile JK)

Anyway, I was in the hospital for a few days before they figured out I'd pull through.  I was sent home but hospitalized a week later for bronchitis.  I had two other hospital stays after that, other upper respiratory infections, a skin infection, a sprained knee from falling down the back steps and other assorted ailments that don't bear mentioning.  Suffice to say, it was crummy.

In the end, fearing for my safety and that of my daughter, my perinatologist, took her at 38 weeks.  She was born via c-section June 4 @ 814AM weighing 5lbs15oz and was 21 inches long.  Her name is Meike Elizabeth and she's five weeks old now.  After giving birth, I was fine and felt 100% better which was wild considering how close to death I had come. 

Here are some pictures of her now, I'll post her newborn pictures later if anyone is interested.  I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and encouragement I got when I was active.  I plan to be active again now that I'm better so I guess this is my hello as well.

Kind rgds,
C

I am so sorry for what you have been through.  Yet I look at your BEAUTIFUL daughter and I know you are so thankful for her safe delivery and that your life was spared to see this little girl grow up.  She is a doll. (Don't you worry about D--she was dirt and will pay for it).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 16, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »

Congratulations Mon Quixote!  She is beautiful. Welcome back and I'm glad you are feeling better. an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: July 16, 2009, 04:27:38 PM »

What a beautiful little girl!  My gosh what horrible time you went through.  I'm so glad that nightmare is over for you and you thankfully have a healthy baby and self!  Someone was watching over both of you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #689 on: July 16, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »

What a cutie, I am so glad that you are okay, and the baby is also  an angelic monkey
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: July 16, 2009, 04:42:30 PM »

What a beautiful little girl!  My gosh what horrible time you went through.  I'm so glad that nightmare is over for you and you thankfully have a healthy baby and self!  Someone was watching over both of you 

Thnx Klaas:

We are more blessed than anyone knows.  The head of Infectious Diseases and Neurology took my case over because as they said, they had studied and taught the effects of those infections on pregnant woemn, and even seen them individually, but never all at once in one person.  When I went back in a week later, they were still talking about my case.  To be back with no neurological problems, is a amazing, that my daughter was unscathed is a miracle.  My fever spiked to 104.9 the night before I fell into a vegetative state - I can't believe she's ok, or for that matter, that I am.  The saddest part is on that day the fever spiked high, I couldn't remember my husband's name and I had no recollection of my son.  It was frightening for all of those around me.

I'll tell you what though, that damn spinal tap hurt more than the epidural ever did.  I'm done with CT's scans. MRI's and those thingies they use to measure brain waves...  Sheesh! 

Not sure why I'm here, not sure what the greater purpose is but let's just say I know how precious each day is now more than ever.  Big hugs!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 16, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »

MonQuixote,what a pretty baby.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #692 on: July 16, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »

I did it....one vote for Chase! 

Me too, AZ!!!

Me Three! Me Three!! I voted!!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: July 16, 2009, 05:11:10 PM »

Thnx Klaas:

We are more blessed than anyone knows.  The head of Infectious Diseases and Neurology took my case over because as they said, they had studied and taught the effects of those infections on pregnant woemn, and even seen them individually, but never all at once in one person.  When I went back in a week later, they were still talking about my case.  To be back with no neurological problems, is a amazing, that my daughter was unscathed is a miracle.  My fever spiked to 104.9 the night before I fell into a vegetative state - I can't believe she's ok, or for that matter, that I am.  The saddest part is on that day the fever spiked high, I couldn't remember my husband's name and I had no recollection of my son.  It was frightening for all of those around me.

I'll tell you what though, that damn spinal tap hurt more than the epidural ever did.  I'm done with CT's scans. MRI's and those thingies they use to measure brain waves...  Sheesh! 

Not sure why I'm here, not sure what the greater purpose is but let's just say I know how precious each day is now more than ever.  Big hugs!

She is beautiful and I, too, am glad that you had the best of care during your ordeal.  May be a little miracle happened in your case....well, more than one, that is.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 16, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »

Mon Quixote,

Good to have you back. I am so sorry for the problems you have had.

Gorgeous baby! Congrats!!!

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: July 16, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »

How cute these guys are and how HORRIBLE what was done to them!  I just don't understand how some people think?

6 kittens found in closed suitcase at Eustis shelter
By Martin E. Comas

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:31 AM EDT, July 16, 2009

EUSTIS

Six kittens were found gasping for air inside a closed suitcase dumped in a field in front of the Cat Protection Society, the group's president said this morning.

"I've worked here 14 years and this is the worst thing I've ever seen," sad Lois Lanius, president of the nonprofit no-kill shelter off Getford Road. "This is beyond my comprehension that anyone would even think it would be OK to do this."

Lanius found the suitcase as she was driving into work Wednesday afternoon to volunteer at the shelter. At first she thought it would contain something unusual, "like money," she said. But when she and another society worker slowly opened the old hard-shell suitcase, they gasped.

"We flung it open," she said. "They were just laying there in a lump, tongues hanging out and eyes bulging."

Lanius and other workers wrapped the kittens in cold wet towels and injected water into their mouths using syringes.

The kittens, named the "the suitcase kids," appeared to be doing fine this morning.

"They look fabulous. They're eating like little pigs," Lanius said.

People are so sick.  They probably think they were doing the kittens a favor by leaving them by the shelter so someone kind find them.  I have seen some pretty bad stuff since working with animals, It is heartbreaking.  We had one individual who was killing kittens one-by-one by throwing them out the car window on the interstate. It happened several days in a row.  I wish I could let him/her out the car in the middle of the interstate...or dangle him from a bridge above the interstate.....
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: July 16, 2009, 05:26:47 PM »

I had the best care ever!  Her name is Dr. Joanie Hare at Houston Perinatal Associates.  She's proactive and aggressive, exactly what I needed to pull through.  SHould you ever know anyone who is high-risk, please have them or thir doctors consult with her.  Ppl travel from out of state to see her, she is that amazing.  Also, St. Luke's in the Houston Med Center can't be beat for care.  From Critical Ante-Partum to the recovery room to Post-Partum, it is The Hospital.

We are all miracles really, sometimes a Higher Power just makes it more known in some.  LOL  I can't wait to tell my little girl what she survived.

Thank you all again for the warm welcome.  It feels good to be back "home." 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 16, 2009, 06:18:01 PM »

I am glad you are here Fanny and every other monkey.  I love being here and am glad that Klaas and the other mods are trying their best to keep us safe.  I wouldn't want their jobs for a million dollars and yet they do it for free.  They have my thanks and my respect.

Hugs, Magic 

Hi Magic, I am glad to be here too. I love being here also, and thankful for Klaas and all the mods. They don't get enough praise for what they do.

Sorry you have bleary eyes from reading and catching up. We are back to what we really are here for, and that is to be advocates for the missing and murdered and being here for each other. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 16, 2009, 06:18:51 PM »

I had the best care ever!  Her name is Dr. Joanie Hare at Houston Perinatal Associates.  She's proactive and aggressive, exactly what I needed to pull through.  SHould you ever know anyone who is high-risk, please have them or thir doctors consult with her.  Ppl travel from out of state to see her, she is that amazing.  Also, St. Luke's in the Houston Med Center can't be beat for care.  From Critical Ante-Partum to the recovery room to Post-Partum, it is The Hospital.

We are all miracles really, sometimes a Higher Power just makes it more known in some.  LOL  I can't wait to tell my little girl what she survived.

Thank you all again for the warm welcome.  It feels good to be back "home." 

Congratulations.   She is beautiful.     
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 16, 2009, 06:33:01 PM »

How cute these guys are and how HORRIBLE what was done to them!  I just don't understand how some people think?

6 kittens found in closed suitcase at Eustis shelter
By Martin E. Comas

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:31 AM EDT, July 16, 2009

EUSTIS

Six kittens were found gasping for air inside a closed suitcase dumped in a field in front of the Cat Protection Society, the group's president said this morning.

"I've worked here 14 years and this is the worst thing I've ever seen," sad Lois Lanius, president of the nonprofit no-kill shelter off Getford Road. "This is beyond my comprehension that anyone would even think it would be OK to do this."

Lanius found the suitcase as she was driving into work Wednesday afternoon to volunteer at the shelter. At first she thought it would contain something unusual, "like money," she said. But when she and another society worker slowly opened the old hard-shell suitcase, they gasped.

"We flung it open," she said. "They were just laying there in a lump, tongues hanging out and eyes bulging."

Lanius and other workers wrapped the kittens in cold wet towels and injected water into their mouths using syringes.

The kittens, named the "the suitcase kids," appeared to be doing fine this morning.

"They look fabulous. They're eating like little pigs," Lanius said.

People are so sick.  They probably think they were doing the kittens a favor by leaving them by the shelter so someone kind find them.  I have seen some pretty bad stuff since working with animals, It is heartbreaking.  We had one individual who was killing kittens one-by-one by throwing them out the car window on the interstate. It happened several days in a row.  I wish I could let him/her out the car in the middle of the interstate...or dangle him from a bridge above the interstate.....
[/quoteI
Once found a bag of kittens floating where my old hubby(lol) was fishing we saved two the others were dead. I was so sad. Mean People SUCK

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.