April 17, 2024, 06:56:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 419084 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #720 on: July 16, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »

CBB, Watching updates and saying prayers for Kubear daily!  Glad to hear she is doing better.  I only have one little Yorkie now but you know how much I love doggies so even though I am not posting too much lately, I do try to read and keep up with your Kubear.

Thanks, Anna! Yep, we do love our babies, don't we? I appreciate your well wishes!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 16, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »

MM! You're in the middle of a lightning storm!!! I'd put that umbrella down! It's a lightning rod!!   

Oh, I forgot, you can't, can you?   

Love your new avatar CBB!!  

Hi, MT!  You are looking better yourself, lol.  All the monkeys are looking good in their summer finery.  We are a handsome bunch!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: July 16, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

The new MaryMary!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: July 16, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »

MM! You're in the middle of a lightning storm!!! I'd put that umbrella down! It's a lightning rod!!   

Oh, I forgot, you can't, can you?   

Love your new avatar CBB!!  

Hi, MT!  You are looking better yourself, lol.  All the monkeys are looking good in their summer finery.  We are a handsome bunch!

Hi Anna - How are you?  Are you liking your new home??   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: July 16, 2009, 11:14:39 PM »

Yes, thanks for asking MT, I do like it but am still back and forth with the old place, too.  That's tiring in this heat.  I think I will like it once I am used to it more.  There is a lot more storage than I thought and lots of my stuff fits better than I thought it would.  And it is very quiet.  I can't hear neighbors at all which is a relief. 

Of course my Yorkie loves having people to bark at when she sees them walking by.  There is a little black dachund pup she is friends with also.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 16, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »

MyTime, yesterday I had maintenance man change a light bulb on back patio.  It felt luxurious not to have to do it myself!

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: July 16, 2009, 11:19:31 PM »

Yes, thanks for asking MT, I do like it but am still back and forth with the old place, too.  That's tiring in this heat.  I think I will like it once I am used to it more.  There is a lot more storage than I thought and lots of my stuff fits better than I thought it would.  And it is very quiet.  I can't hear neighbors at all which is a relief. 

Of course my Yorkie loves having people to bark at when she sees them walking by.  There is a little black dachund pup she is friends with also.

awe!!  How cute!!  Tomorrow, I am going to clean out my mothers house.  I can bearly stomache the thought!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: July 16, 2009, 11:20:50 PM »

MyTime, yesterday I had maintenance man change a light bulb on back patio.  It felt luxurious not to have to do it myself!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You go girl.....start living the high life!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 16, 2009, 11:25:00 PM »

Anna,
Here you go! 

Title: Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 -
Post by: SunnyinTX on July 16, 2009, 09:54:51 AM
My brother ans SIL adopted a rescue dog, Chase. Chase was chosen as one of the rescue dogs to be featured on the ProPlan Rally to Rescue.

http://www.rallytorescue.org/doingmoreforpets/vote.aspx....

please vote for Chase as the organization will get a years free food.
There are some heart wrenching rescue stories on this website. Chases' is one of the better one. He is a happy dog and my brother and SIL know he is a blessing in their life. TIA

Also, this was posted today:  It touched a cord in me deep.  I posted my letter, so if you like writing letters~!
Quote from: Lovinlife on Today at 09:29:26 AM
Please take just a few minutes of your time...‏

Phyllis Cottle's attacker is up for parole

http://www.ohio.com/news/top_stories/50794677.html

At the link is an address to write the Ohio Parole board.  Please take a minute to express how you feel regarding Samuel Herring's release.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: July 16, 2009, 11:25:44 PM »

MyTime, try to see the good times and the fun times when you are cleaning out things tomorrow and not be so sad.  I know that's hard but try to remember the happy times from all the things you have to sort through.

My mother hasn't lived in her house in almost two years and we try to get her to sell it but so far, she won't.  She won't ever be able to live alone again but she doesn't accept that.  She will stay with me in August and has Alzheimer's but is actually very pleasant to be around.  Nothing bothers her any more at all.  She is rather more happy now than she was before she started forgetting things!  Strange but I am so thankful as it usually is not this way with Alzheimer patients.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: July 16, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »

Thanks, NewsJunkie!  I know I will probably want to vote for all of them but am sure only one vote allowed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: July 16, 2009, 11:31:25 PM »

Right!  That's da plan.  Well, at least not so much work as with the kennel.  That became more than I could do.  Like to keep busy just not 18 hrs a day!  I am going to start art lessons again and do a few things I enjoy now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: July 16, 2009, 11:33:14 PM »

Off to read through the MP threads!

Nite, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: July 16, 2009, 11:34:14 PM »

MyTime, try to see the good times and the fun times when you are cleaning out things tomorrow and not be so sad.  I know that's hard but try to remember the happy times from all the things you have to sort through.

My mother hasn't lived in her house in almost two years and we try to get her to sell it but so far, she won't.  She won't ever be able to live alone again but she doesn't accept that.  She will stay with me in August and has Alzheimer's but is actually very pleasant to be around.  Nothing bothers her any more at all.  She is rather more happy now than she was before she started forgetting things!  Strange but I am so thankful as it usually is not this way with Alzheimer patients.

Thank you Anna,

I am trying hard to stay upbeat.  I have waited long enough.  I feel kind of angry at some of my family though.  I took care of her, I supported her and now I have to clean out the house without them but they want me to ship them things. Just doesn't seem quite fair.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: July 16, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »

Good for you!! 

Good night Anna!!

Right!  That's da plan.  Well, at least not so much work as with the kennel.  That became more than I could do.  Like to keep busy just not 18 hrs a day!  I am going to start art lessons again and do a few things I enjoy now.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: July 16, 2009, 11:37:04 PM »

Good for you!! 

Good night Anna!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 16, 2009, 11:44:02 PM »

awe!!  How cute!!  Tomorrow, I am going to clean out my mothers house.  I can bearly stomache the thought!   

Mom will be there looking over you trying to make it easier for you.  Save things that are important to you, and cherish them.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: July 16, 2009, 11:46:35 PM »

Mom will be there looking over you trying to make it easier for you.  Save things that are important to you, and cherish them.

Thanks MM -

XOXO

I have a good friend that is going to help me so that will make it a little easier! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: July 16, 2009, 11:46:43 PM »

The new MaryMary!!

I do not like de rain. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #739 on: July 16, 2009, 11:49:37 PM »

Hiya, Miss Mary!   

MT? My advice is not to set too big of a goal for yourself tomorrow. You'll get in there and start going through things. I say do it YOUR way and take it as it feels right to YOU! HUGS! I know it's hard to do. My heart will be with you tomorrow, and I have the feeling you're going to feel your Mom close by too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.