March 28, 2024, 02:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 418285 times)
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #800 on: July 17, 2009, 02:29:28 AM »

well I guess I ran every off  I didn't to run you all out of the cage.
 I Hope You All Do Not Think I Am a Troll !!! This has happened once before. Darn it is hard to type Right now but I want to put  your minds at ease about me. I a woman that cares very deeply about furbabiesbeing abused hurting,and that needs love, and the precious Little angels that are being killed,abused, scared and for the elderly . And I Love My Country!!

I love to garden,take care of my furbabies, work on antiques. I am a trusting kindhearted person. I'm the person people bring their unwanted furbabies too
I know what that scank did and stupid sidekick of trash did here and I know SM is healing but still a little leery .

I work for a very wealth man ( I am Not the wealthy one) that a lot of you monkeys would him by name or the Florida monkeys would or at least, you Would know his products. Summertime IN the Sun products. One of the monkeys said earlier that her husband was watching a movie with BR in it...my bosses car was in Cannon Ball Run. Please don't think she sounds like D***! I am not I telling the truth and it is not me that is RICH..Anyway I have worked for him for a little over 6 years. So I can be checked out very easel  It is a Wonderful place to work right on the beach in Osmond beach, he has 3 dogs I get to play with while I am at work. Two some kind of fancy cats . My boss and his staff all know about SM. I am proud to be here. They ask me a lot when I get to work   " what's going on with the monkeys" I had told them about the twins and their mommy..didn't tell them it was a sham...I have 3 daughters 1adopted. All moved out on there own. I have 4 rescue dogs I love to death. They are my babies.

Please excuse me it I said to much, or sound silly remember I am under my sleeping meds...   I really do care about all you monkeys...hope I wont clean out any more rooms
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 17, 2009, 02:37:09 AM »

I Hope You All Do Not Think I Am a Troll !!! This has happened once before. Darn it is hard to type Right now but I want to put  your minds at ease about me. I a woman that cares very deeply about furbabiesbeing abused hurting,and that needs love, and the precious Little angels that are being killed,abused, scared and for the elderly . And I Love My Country!!

I love to garden,take care of my furbabies, work on antiques. I am a trusting kindhearted person. I'm the person people bring their unwanted furbabies too
I know what that scank did and stupid sidekick of trash did here and I know SM is healing but still a little leery .

I work for a very wealth man ( I am Not the wealthy one) that a lot of you monkeys would him by name or the Florida monkeys would or at least, you Would know his products. Summertime IN the Sun products. One of the monkeys said earlier that her husband was watching a movie with BR in it...my bosses car was in Cannon Ball Run. Please don't think she sounds like D***! I am not I telling the truth and it is not me that is RICH..Anyway I have worked for him for a little over 6 years. So I can be checked out very easel  It is a Wonderful place to work right on the beach in Osmond beach, he has 3 dogs I get to play with while I am at work. Two some kind of fancy cats . My boss and his staff all know about SM. I am proud to be here. They ask me a lot when I get to work   " what's going on with the monkeys" I had told them about the twins and their mommy..didn't tell them it was a sham...I have 3 daughters 1adopted. All moved out on there own. I have 4 rescue dogs I love to death. They are my babies.

Please excuse me it I said to much, or sound silly remember I am under my sleeping meds...   I really do care about all you monkeys...hope I wont clean out any more rooms

Dom Deluise! (oh VAT A MINUTE - HE'S DEAD! So that leaves my Cannon Ball Run car ----

hmmm, so through logical deduction that leaves Roger Moore as your boss - NOPE can't be him - he runs a business
renting trailers to the stars now. Made him a millionaire. You work for Jackie Chan????

Everyone in that film is dead now except
Burt Reynolds!

J.J. McClure: What's Dr. Gay do?
Victor Prinsi: He's my shrink. He was committed yesterday.
J.J. McClure: Why?
Victor Prinsi: He was smoking bananas. He gets very upset when he talks to 'Him'.
J.J. McClure: So do I!

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: July 17, 2009, 02:41:27 AM »

lol... My boss's car is in the movie ...if I wasn't under my sleeping pills right now I could spell the name of the car....I have a picture of the car on my puter I can try to bring over if my brain will work right
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: July 17, 2009, 02:43:46 AM »

Dom Deluise! (oh VAT A MINUTE - HE'S DEAD! So that leaves my Cannon Ball Run car ----

hmmm, so through logical deduction that leaves Roger Moore as your boss - NOPE can't be him - he runs a business
renting trailers to the stars now. Made him a millionaire. You work for Jackie Chan????

Burt Reynolds!

Victor Prinsi: He was smoking bananas. He gets very upset when he talks to 'Him'.

My boss wasn't in the movie just his car.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: July 17, 2009, 02:44:27 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0KKGdb4qUY

I was at Warner Bros sound stage when this group America
debuted their 'Horse With No Name' song to Warner Bros music executives.
They had the event catered with a buffet table and we all sat down to eat
at tables. The group got up on the stage and the lead singer
sat at a piano and they played that song.
Now, Michael Jackson was about to release that same song. Kind of eerie.

I had no idea that the song was banned on some radio stations. LOL

Wikipedia has an interesting article on it.

Every party I attended in the music industry with the stars there was always lines of coke in the bathroom.
James Taylor sat on a sofa when I was back stage in this trailer they had for him at his concert and he drank beer after beer after beer. Carley came in for a few minutes, I could not get over how large her mouth was with all those teeth. She just stepped in and said hi to the few movers and shakers and then exited while James Taylor continued to drink another beer never saying hi or not uttering one word to anyone.

Drugs in the recording studio that I have been in at Warner Bros was always, always a given.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: July 17, 2009, 02:45:02 AM »

Burt Reynolds!

My boss wasn't in the movie just his car.

I was just mess'n with you.

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: July 17, 2009, 02:48:54 AM »

Oh I am trying to bring a picture of the car...right after D****did all that crap I was going to post my boss house and cars on here just as a joke
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 17, 2009, 02:49:56 AM »

Look at those headlights

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 17, 2009, 02:51:56 AM »

Oh I am trying to bring a picture of the car...right after D****did all that crap I was going to post my boss house and cars on here just as a joke

I don't remember what the car looked like. I remember the Smokey and the Bandit car. And the Munster's car.
heh heh
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: July 17, 2009, 02:53:25 AM »

look at my pic in my aiv
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: July 17, 2009, 03:00:08 AM »

I don't remember what the car looked like. I remember the Smokey and the Bandit car. And the Munster's car.
heh heh

I tried to get a picture over, but my sleep meds is making hard for me to do.....anyway the car is on my post
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #811 on: July 17, 2009, 03:32:49 AM »

Brandi, yay, your still here.  Girl, you made my day.  It has been a crazy one and I was just sitting here trying to read and mellow.  I just love when you give my baby Casper a new outfit.  My hubby loves it too and guess what?  Today was his birthday, he just turned 8 years old, where, oh where do the years go.  Your work is so amazing and you bring so much happiness here.  Right now this whole forum is going through such an emotional roller coaster and anything lovely like this gesture of yours is a welcome relief.  Now that our only daughter is happily married and expecting her 3rd baby, Casper is the joy of our daily life.  He is the smartest puppy and so full of love.  Thank you sooo much, you are so appreciated.

Hugs, Magic  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: July 17, 2009, 03:34:29 AM »

Brandi, yay, your still here.  Girl, you made my day.  It has been a crazy one and I was just sitting here trying to read and mellow.  I just love when you give my baby Casper a new outfit.  My hubby loves it too and guess what?  Today was his birthday, he just turned 8 years old, where, oh where do the years go.  Your work is so amazing and you bring so much happiness here.  Right now this whole forum is going through such an emotional roller coaster and anything lovely like this gesture of yours is a welcome relief.  Now that our only daughter is happily married and expecting her 3rd baby, Casper is the joy of our daily life.  He is the smartest puppy and so full of love.  Thank you sooo much, you are so appreciated.

Hugs, Magic  an angelic monkey

I am so happy I could please you!

Happy Birthday, Casper!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 17, 2009, 05:49:43 AM »

Good morning monks Happy Friday!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: July 17, 2009, 06:39:41 AM »

Metro: HOV driver with mannequin causes wreck
By CAROLYN FEIBEL
Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
July 16, 2009, 11:17PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6531877.html
At first, Metro Police officer Miguel Rodriguez thought the man slumped forward in the Toyota pickup had been injured in the four-vehicle wreck Thursday morning. Then he realized it wasn't a man. It was a dummy dressed in business attire, along for the ride in the inbound HOV lane.

Rodriguez confiscated the legless mannequin after the incident on U.S. 290, near Beltway 8. The mannequin's owner, Michael Hooper of Houston, was charged with excessive speed and unauthorized use of a high-occupany vehicle lane. The HOV lane requires at least two people per car.
<sniped>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #815 on: July 17, 2009, 08:03:50 AM »

MyTime, yesterday I had maintenance man change a light bulb on back patio.  It felt luxurious not to have to do it myself!

Question of the day:

How many maintenance men does it take to change a light bulb??

Answer:

As many as possible... if they are 'Hot' !!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 17, 2009, 08:17:27 AM »

MyTime, yesterday I had maintenance man change a light bulb on back patio.  It felt luxurious not to have to do it myself!

Question of the day:

Answer:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: July 17, 2009, 08:34:01 AM »

Question of the day:

Answer:

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: July 17, 2009, 08:35:06 AM »

Happy Friday Muffy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 17, 2009, 08:46:58 AM »

Happy Friday Muffy.   

Hi Trimm 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.