April 30, 2024, 05:43:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238773 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »

There had to be - or at least the perps thought there was - something in that safe they could either cash in or cash itself, or jewelry?  Surely they would realize they couldn't just pawn stuff that was the Billings personal property.  Unless of course they were going to get away on a boat, out of the country and hock the contents.

They KNEW where the safe was.  They KNEW the layout of the house.  HOW?  They were only on the property 10 minutes.  That included breaking in, shooting the Billings, getting the safe, stealing other things, loading the safe in the van and leaving.  That's not much time.

As much as it seems the suspects are talking, I would imagine LE probably has a pretty good idea by now.

I also agree with you Muffy - they ALL have blood on their hands. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »

There had to be - or at least the perps thought there was - something in that safe they could either cash in or cash itself, or jewelry?  Surely they would realize they couldn't just pawn stuff that was the Billings personal property.  Unless of course they were going to get away on a boat, out of the country and hock the contents.

They KNEW where the safe was.  They KNEW the layout of the house.  HOW?  They were only on the property 10 minutes.  That included breaking in, shooting the Billings, getting the safe, stealing other things, loading the safe in the van and leaving.  That's not much time.

As much as it seems the suspects are talking, I would imagine LE probably has a pretty good idea by now.

I also agree with you Muffy - they ALL have blood on their hands. 

Like I said, unless they had bearer bonds in that safe splitting jewelry, etc among nine people makes NO sense to me. On top of that they were only in the house 4 minutes total, and the murder is on the surveillance-makes me wonder wtf these monsters were doing for the previous 30 days........and why they even did this while it was light outside..........IMO, nothing adds up and the sheriff just stated last hour he expects motive to play out the further we get into this.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2009, 05:09:22 PM »

Seven weapons recovered so far, at least one is a 9mm.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »

Thank you so much everyone for all the updates.  I had a major computer melt down yesterday right after I made my last post here & am now on a temporary computer till mine is fixed.  I missed the pressors & everything else.  Sorry to be off topic, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all your good work.
 an angelic monkey

I'm so glad they found Pamela & LE is doing a great job!  I just can't believe she already bonded out.  I would think she would be a flight risk.  And her husband.  Big questions there.  Did they live together, separated, divorced?

Anyway, thank you again for the great work.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

Thank you so much everyone for all the updates.  I had a major computer melt down yesterday right after I made my last post here & am now on a temporary computer till mine is fixed.  I missed the pressors & everything else.  Sorry to be off topic, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all your good work.
 an angelic monkey

I'm so glad they found Pamela & LE is doing a great job!  I just can't believe she already bonded out.  I would think she would be a flight risk.  And her husband.  Big questions there.  Did they live together, separated, divorced?

This one she is seperated from and he stated he had been trying to obtain a divorce for yrs.....let me find his info for you.

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_2769.shtml

CYL~outta here until tomorrow! Have a great night.......

[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »

Ya'll have done a great job gathering information.  Thank you.

I read that Pamela just married again in December of last year, according to court records.
Yet the estranged husband says he has been trying to divorce her for years.

I think she and Gonzales, Jr. are the masterminds of the whole thing.  I can't figure why they
made her bond so low.

There is more to this story than we know at this time. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you for the link IM.  I was also able to see some of the videos and get more background information.  I hadn't seen some of the information in the videos in the general news.  All quite interesting.  I wonder if there will be more charges forthcoming for Pamela Wiggins?  And I hope LE finds out why the security cameras weren't turned off.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »

I read that Pamela just married again in December of last year, according to court records.

I think she and Gonzales, Jr. are the masterminds of the whole thing.  I can't figure why they
made her bond so low.

I agree with you Magnolia.  There is more to this story. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »

an angelic monkey

This one she is seperated from and he stated he had been trying to obtain a divorce for yrs.....let me find his info for you.

TY IM.  Sorry I missed you.  That was a very interesting video at the link you posted.  You are so helpful.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »

I only saw part of the presser. From the looks of it, I think the safe was found on the Yatch she was on, and maybe the gun/guns. We were wondering this morning if it was on the boat, heavy as it was, how did they get in on board without tipping it over. Were they planning on taking it out in the gulf and dumping it?? That would have been a feat in itself. Or were they going to go to some other port or even to the islands? Lots of questions going around in my mind.

And how in the world is she out on bond already? That smirk she had on her face yesterday reminded me of Casey. She acted like she was going to a party, rather than being arrested.   

I thought it came from the yacht too, which is large enough if you saw how big the safe was (I have one that size for old videos, photos and legal papers), and a 45 ft yacht would be plenty big enough to carry it off to some Island......I just can't figure out why she didn't go further away than OB, Al?????? Nor why she is out on 10m bond ......I agree she looked like a smart azz after they arrested her. Now, who wants to bid for the yacht that the Marshall's will soon be auctioning off  Monkey Devil!

It wasn't the carrying it on the 45 footer, it was getting the weight of that thing loaded on the boat without tipping it, especially if you were doing it by hand. I guess a small crane or or chain fall/hoist could do it and would probably be one in the vicinity of the marina.

However, it is neither here nor there because the safe was found in the back of her mini van along with gun(s) behind a house.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2009, 06:47:47 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you for the link IM.  I was also able to see some of the videos and get more background information.  I hadn't seen some of the information in the videos in the general news.  All quite interesting.  I wonder if there will be more charges forthcoming for Pamela Wiggins?  And I hope LE finds out why the security cameras weren't turned off.

I agree MuffyBee.  I hope there are heavier charges coming down the pike for Ms. Pamela.  It sure sounds like she was one of the heavier "players".

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »

an angelic monkey

Sorry about your computer Cece. Hope you get your regular back soon.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

made her bond so low.

I agree with you Magnolia.  There is more to this story. 

I just can't figure why the low bond for Pamela Wiggins, or whoever she is. It seems like with access to a boat and money she would be a flight risk. Maybe they are hoping she will lead them to some others that are involved. So far, it seems the Escambia County Sheriff's Office and the other federal agencies are handling this pretty well. I pray they are.  an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2009, 06:53:38 PM »

It was also interesting in that video that they mention a "possible" connection to  Mexican drug runners & a gang MS13.  (At least that's what I thougth they were saying).

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2009, 06:55:05 PM »

made her bond so low.

I wonder how many times that b*tch has been married. I think that explains all the alias'.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2009, 06:56:42 PM »

an angelic monkey

Sorry about your computer Cece. Hope you get your regular back soon.  an angelic monkey

TY Fanny Mae.  I am having trouble navigating this one & don't have my regular bookmarks, but I'm just glad to be able to catch up a little on what has been going on here.

Seems a lot is breaking fast & I'm so glad they were able to get the leads early on.  What a horrible crime.  It breaks my heart for their family.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

Good night Fanny Mae.  I'm going to try to read up on the Haleigh thread before I have to log off.  Hope you have a great evening.   an angelic monkey

(Sorry I'm off topic)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2009, 07:19:40 PM »

Good night Fanny Mae.  I'm going to try to read up on the Haleigh thread before I have to log off.  Hope you have a great evening.   an angelic monkey

(Sorry I'm off topic)

Good Nite Cece. I'm going back on the other threads myself.  an angelic monkey

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »

The more that comes out, the madder and madder I get.  Disgusting.  I hope they throw the book at this Pamela person.  I hope they didn't make some kind of deal for the information.  What a sack of crap.  She knew.  Uggghh. 

I'm leaning that way too~I wonder if they are doing with they did Gonzales Sr, first they only charged him with tampering with evidence - now he has two cahrges of open murder on the books, I pray to God they are following her and keeping close tabs.

From the news articles posted here, it looks like DEA, ATF, FBI and etc. are all on board in the investigation.  Between them, I hope for a thorough investigation.  I hope each and every possible lead is followed.  I hope each person that has ANY kind of involvement in this is followed up on and brought in and charged if charges can be made.  I hope they nail the people responsible for this to the wall.  I'm mighty interested to find out what was worth so much to the people who committed this crime?  They must have been extremely confident they would be able to pull off this off.   It looks like so far, there are at LEAST 8 people that had knowledge this crime was in the plans.  There were guns involved and used to shoot the Billings. To me, if you bring in guns, you intend to shoot.  If you intend to shoot, you intend to kill.  Trigger man or not, they all have blood on their hands.  And there is a house full of disabled children without parents.     I keep wonder if maybe a couple of these guys were just losers in life.  Maybe they felt superior or maybe they enjoyed the thrill of the practicing, since it appears there was at least a month's planning.  Was it desperation?  I don't know.  It's hard for me to think like someone that would do these things.  All jmho.

Bumping my own quote, because I modified my post.  I am in agreement with what was said, and wanted to add the above. 

I have heard around here Gonzales, jr (the pivotal role played by this jerkwad), has a major attitide problems and thinks he is superior to others with hisx martial arts ). His neigbhors complained about how he would whip out a gun in the yard and threaten anyone over anything.

I agree they ALL (even the 16 yr old) have blood on their hands and now the Markhams are left too pick up the pieces from a already fragile family that is now broken.

Ditto on everything you posted!

Here is a link to Gonzales Jr that might give some insight about how crazy he is. An interview with his former in-laws. http://tiny.cc/GvjZc
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »

This is from CBS:

Documents obtained exclusively by CBS News shed light on the mindset and criminal past of the lead suspect in the grisly murder of a Florida couple who provided a home to 16 children.

Leonard Patrick Gonzalez, Jr. , 35, has been accused of being the "organizer" in the murders of Byrd and Melanie Billings in Beulah, Florida on July 9. So far, eight persons have been arrested in those murders, including Gonzalez, who is being held without bond.

Pamela Long Wiggins, the only woman charged in the case, was arrested earlier this week in Alabama. Wiggins may have personal ties to Gonzalez, the alleged mastermind of the robbery-murder attack.

CBS News has exclusively obtained the confidential deposition of Gonzalez Jr. in an unrelated case in Pensacola, Florida.

Gonzalez Jr. was subpoenaed by the State Attorney’s office and granted blanket immunity for his involvement in that case.

During the October 30, 2008 deposition, Gonzalez, Jr. describes how his criminal past started when he was only 17 years old and violated his probation. He credits his criminal history for preparing him for the job he held at the time, which he described as "criminal counter-measures."

"Had I not committed those crimes and suffered and paid the consequences, I wouldn’t be able to do the job that I do now," Gonzalez, Jr. told James Jenkins, the criminal defense attorney who was taking his deposition.

Gonzalez, Jr. received $150,000 for providing "intelligence" services from January through April of 2008, according to Jenkins.

During the deposition Gonzalez characterized himself this way:

-- I had a colorful background and if you want to call it a misspent youth. I worked as a body guard for several people in the area and I did do some criminal countermeasures work.

-- I understand the criminal thought processes. I can help people to decide what’s the best measure they should take to protect themselves and their families and businesses.

-- I was interested in starting a company, UDT Institute. It stands for Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute, which would provide criminal countermeasures training to wealthy individuals.

In the deposition, he also described himself as an advocate for victimized children. And interestingly said at one point, "I couldn’t commit a crime."

Gonzalez and six of the alleged accomplices are charged with murder and scheduled for a grand jury hearing where the case will be presented by Florida state Attorney Bill Eddins.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.