April 30, 2024, 02:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238753 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »

They keep showing Pamela Long Markham Coco Wiggins or whoever she really is coming out in handcuffs when she was arrested. I noticed that she's got the "slut strut" down about as well as Skanky except there is more "ocean in the motion".  Skanky is moving up fast on her in that regard. 

Monkey Devil!

HOW did this woman have a yacht?  And it was at the Orange Beach Marina which is an expensive place for boats.  I did hear about the speculation of there being a 2nd safe.  Notice they did not say whether the safe recovered was opened or not.  How stupid for this woman to leave it in her back yard.  Stupid.  I have they fry, all of them.

I don't know how she accumulated all that stuff. I have a feeling it wasn't by doing anything legal. I just know I just feel like knocking the snot out of her everytime I see her smirking and strutting. I wish her azz was locked up in jail with the rest of them. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2009, 07:12:28 PM »

Presser on now:

Contents of safe, passports, Birth certificates, adoption papers, heirloom jewelry and rx for kids......LE knew the contents of the safe ahead of time. Safe WAS buried in the backyard ....

Never released that they knew the contents of safe for investigative purposes. Talking about Sunshine laws etc.,  and releasing information.

Not releasing any info on whether they Billing's had another safe or not....

I found the statement about not saying whether there was another safe was most interesting.  I wonder if there was another safe that the Redneck Riviera Dumazzes didn't know about and didn't get.

I am also wondering about the person that was suppose to "remotely" disable the alarm and video system. Hmmmmm?

LMAO ~ you most definitely have lived here when you use the term "redneck riviera", so damn true!!!!!

I feel SURE there was some one that was supposed to disable the alarm based on local news (not pressers), just local interviews with the sheriff.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »

It was kind of vague Cece, but it sounded like someone ask him if anything else was removed from the house and he refused to answer.

Also, I just read that Melanie's daughter's name was Ashley MARKHAM. Wasn't that the last name of Pamela's husband that said he had been trying to get a divorce from her for years??? Connection? 

Monkey Devil! Actually his name was Madin from what I recall

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2009, 07:55:12 PM »

Did I just hear JVM say they are looking at/for 3 mor suspects?  Or do I need to get my hearing checked?   

I  hope she will clarify that.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »

Did I just hear JVM say they are looking at/for 3 mor suspects?  Or do I need to get my hearing checked?   

That what the radio guy there said. If you need your hearing checked, I do too.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »

It was kind of vague Cece, but it sounded like someone ask him if anything else was removed from the house and he refused to answer.

Also, I just read that Melanie's daughter's name was Ashley MARKHAM. Wasn't that the last name of Pamela's husband that said he had been trying to get a divorce from her for years??? Connection? 

Monkey Devil! Actually his name was Madin from what I recall

You're right. I was wrong. It was Malden. False alarm....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »

That's also what the local news is reporting......I'm praying Pam (AKA??????) Wiggins is brought back on a different charge as it make no sense to let her off unless they are following her, and them 2 more people, sheriff sounded adamant about that on local news.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »

Three or more suspects, okay, there is much more going on here. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2009, 08:24:33 PM »

That's also what the local news is reporting......I'm praying Pam (AKA??????) Wiggins is brought back on a different charge as it make no sense to let her off unless they are following her, and them 2 more people, sheriff sounded adamant about that on local news.

Me too, it just seems so out of the ordinary to let her out on such a low bond. From what I have heard so far about her involvement, she is just as guilty as the rest.

The MS13 connection is what is baffling me. I am confused about that part. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2009, 08:30:39 PM »

Me too, it just seems so out of the ordinary to let her out on such a low bond. From what I have heard so far about her involvement, she is just as guilty as the rest.

The MS13 connection is what is baffling me. I am confused about that part. 

ITA~also agree about MS-13, this is not a typical MS-13 type (they usually use knives and machetes and slaughter everybody ...even children)

[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2009, 08:50:54 PM »

I read somewhere that according to Florida law, if a person is involved in the planning of
a crime, that person is as guilty as the people who executed the crime, even if they were
not at the scene at the time the crime was committed. (Wow, that sounds more complicated
than I meant for it to.)

Have we heard who was driving her van when it was parked at the crime scene?  I did read that
the driver remained in each van.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090717/NEWS01/907170323/1124

Billings safe found in suspect's backyard
Kris Wernowsky • kwernowsky@pnj.com • July 17, 2009

Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us
 Facebook
 Digg
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up!Twitter
  Pamela Wiggins had the safe.

Her red minivan carried the evidence away after the slaying of Byrd and Melanie Billings inside the couple's sprawling rural Beulah home, according to arrest reports.

A view of her backyard in Gulf Breeze on Thursday revealed where authorities dug through piles of brick and earth earlier this week for what law enforcement officials called a "medium-sized" safe — the object of desire in the July 9 home invasion that has attracted national attention.

With the recovery of that pivotal piece of evidence and several guns, including a murder weapon, the major investigative phase of the case is at an end, State Attorney Bill Eddins said at a Thursday morning news conference.

"There are obviously some loose ends to tie up," he said.

Wiggins' husband, Hugh, told investigators that the safe was stolen during the robbery at the Billingses' home and that it was hidden in the backyard of one of his wife's homes, the report said.

Wiggins owns at least six houses in the Gulf Breeze area. Her address listed in phone directories and also in the Sheriff's Office's arrest report places her primary residence in the 1200 block of Ramblewood Drive. That is where investigators found the buried safe.

Out on bond
Wiggins posted $10,000 bond and was at that Gulf Breeze residence by Thursday afternoon.

Wiggins' bond was lower than the seven other defendants' because her alleged crime is less severe and because she cooperated with investigators, Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille said. Prosecutors have not ruled out filing additional charges against her.

Wiggins did not answer the door at her Gulf Breeze home when visited by reporters. Two Escambia County deputies who arrived in an unmarked car were seen entering her home shortly after 3 p.m. A sheriff's spokeswoman could not confirm why the deputies paid her the afternoon visit.

The Billingses were known throughout the Pensacola area for adopting special-needs children, nine of whom were in the couple's Beulah home when the killings occurred.

(2 of 2)

The weeklong investigation has netted eight arrests, including Wiggins, 47, and her friend, Leonard Gonzalez Jr., 35, the man investigators called the "organizer" of the precise military-style raid on the couple's home.

The seven men accused in the raid are in Escambia County Jail with no bond on two open counts of murder each. The cases will head to a grand jury in the coming weeks.

Eddins also confirmed Thursday afternoon that the recovered safe was "medium-sized, but small enough for one person to carry." Eddins declined to reveal its contents.

Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille said he could not comment about reports that there was more than one safe in the home.

While Eddins refused to say what kinds of weapons were recovered, police reports show that at least three guns were carried into the home. Several spent 9 mm casings were recovered.

Wiggins' minivan
Investigators still are searching for two "persons of interest" with possible connections to the case, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said. One of those people is someone investigators believe was tasked with disabling the couple's extensive room-to-room surveillance system from a remote location, but didn't, Morgan said.

Wiggins — a Gulf Breeze property manager — is charged as an accessory after the fact. The charge carries a possible 30-year state prison sentence upon conviction. She was taken in for questioning Wednesday afternoon after she was found at an Orange Beach, Ala., marina on her yacht named "Classy Lady." She was arrested as the evening waned.

Her role in the elaborate home invasion was unclear until new details emerged Thursday through arrest reports.

Before the planned invasion of the Billings compound, a red minivan was left near the Beulah crime scene to aid in the planned escape, investigators said.

That minivan belonged to Wiggins, according to a police report.

Defendants cooperating with investigators said the guns used during the robbery and killings were transferred to Wiggins' minivan, which was later seen at a her antique shop in the 4300 block of Gulf Breeze Parkway, according to an arrest report.

Wiggins was a passenger in the minivan while the guns and the Billingses' safe were inside the vehicle. She "had knowledge these weapons were used by the suspects during the commission of the home invasion (and) double homicide," the arrest report said.

A neighbor reported that a red vehicle sped away from co-defendant Leonard Gonzalez Sr.'s Palm Court home in Escambia County with several people inside. Another larger 15-passenger van seen in surveillance footage from the Billingses' home was found behind Gonzalez Sr.'s trailer.

Both vans were recovered.

Marina Management President Leo Cyr said Wiggins kept her yacht docked at Palafox Pier in downtown Pensacola until about January of this year. The lease on the slip was in Pamela Wiggins' name, he said. He never met the Wigginses personally.

"They kept it here for a while and then she got into us for about $3,000," he said. "We came here one day and the boat was gone."

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2009, 09:24:43 PM »

I thought Gonzalez Sr co-operated with the police too. The SA wanted to have a lower bond on him too, but was over ruled by the judge. Seems to me that Pamela had just as much to do with the whole thing as he did, maybe more. Doesn't make sense that any of them would be out on bond, and not charged with murder too for the planning and helping.

Looks like Pamela has been conning her way through life for a long time....JMO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

~
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

I thought Gonzalez Sr co-operated with the police too. The SA wanted to have a lower bond on him too, but was over ruled by the judge. Seems to me that Pamela had just as much to do with the whole thing as he did, maybe more. Doesn't make sense that any of them would be out on bond, and not charged with murder too for the planning and helping.

You are correct, the judge even doubled it originally he was charged with tampering with evidence only, the SA stated to the judge that he was cooperating and requested 250m and the judge raised it to 500m, now here she is with a 10m bond???

I agree with you throw the book at all of them (just wondering if there is a reason the SA hasn't done this yet).......also rode by her house today on Soundview-not a soul there and NO cars, so she must be staying somewhere else.

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »

You are correct, the judge even doubled it originally he was charged with tampering with evidence only, the SA stated to the judge that he was cooperating and requested 250m and the judge raised it to 500m, now here she is with a 10m bond???

I agree with you throw the book at all of them (just wondering if there is a reason the SA hasn't done this yet).......also rode by her house today on Soundview-not a soul there and NO cars, so she must be staying somewhere else.

What about the house that is close to you. Is it a rental property?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2009, 10:06:36 PM »

This is more like a revenge killing.  I would be willing to bet that Byrd and Pamela have crossed
paths before.  He had a bunch of sleezy businesses. 

I just can't figure why they needed so many people involved.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2009, 10:07:20 PM »

The 1206 Via DeLuna property that WSer's kept referercing isn't but it's for sale and has NO connection, but the 1600 Via De Luna property is about .5 miles away, I'll go drive by and see if it has a sign out.......most likely if it is it would be a weekly rental as most of the beach properties are weekly and just a tiny fraction are annual lease.....BRB!!!

[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2009, 10:10:00 PM »

The 1206 Via DeLuna property that WSer's kept referercing isn't but it's for sale and has NO connection, but the 1600 Via De Luna property is about .5 miles away, I'll go drive by and see if it has a sign out.......most likely if it is it would be a weekly rental as most of the beach properties are weekly and just a tiny fraction are annual lease.....BRB!!!

I can just smell the salt air.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »

I can just smell the salt air.

Yes, I still smell it every time I open the doors here and still love it!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2009, 10:24:22 PM »

Fanny~I did not see a sign for that specific condo, it could be thru a management agy though. I did google a Regency Villa for sale, hers is #406 IIRC and this is #602.

http://homes.point2.com/US/Florida/Escambia-County/Pensacola-Beach/Regency-Villas/3101033-Real-Estate.aspx

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.