April 30, 2024, 02:06:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238748 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2009, 07:35:04 PM »

That Blog article cleared up something for me. I knew that the killings had occurred at 7:00, but I didn't understand whether it was am or pm. It was even more brazen to be in the evening before the children would be in bed in my mind, as if it could be any worse. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2009, 07:40:31 PM »

I'm off to read the article NoRose posted.  Enjoy your evening Fanny Mae.   an angelic monkey

Good night Cece.  an angelic monkey

I imagine Island is out on the beach watching the sunset. It is beautiful there, and the beaches are usually full of late evening strollers..... an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »

I'm off to read the article NoRose posted.  Enjoy your evening Fanny Mae.   an angelic monkey

Good night Cece.  an angelic monkey

I imagine Island is out on the beach watching the sunset. It is beautiful there, and the beaches are usually full of late evening strollers..... an angelic monkey

LOL~How did you guess???? Yes, I was out as the Blues just buzzed us about 7pm, and the sunsets and the water this weekend were amazing, the gulf was like a pool.

FM~I am so impressed with our sheriff and him handling so far, I honestly believe PW is in this up to her eyeballs and "heard" around town that she was in on the dry run.....again all speculation even the "hit", but I've been hearing locally that it was a hit from early on.

I drove by the Soundview house and the condo.......nada.  Monkey Devil! I find myself looking for her at CVS, the grocery store or just any randon areas I go to daily, I just want to stay clear of that crazy woman.

Have any of you monkeys read Leonard P Gonzales myspace page about his daughter Bella.........OMG, he is nuts and if I was his ex-I'd have been much further away than Sarasota. I think he and PW are both the masterminds behind this.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 20, 2009, 09:46:15 AM »

Good Morning.  an angelic monkey

I did read Patrick Gonzalez's My Space. No wonder the family in Sarasota were terrified of him. He certainly seemed like a timebomb waiting to go off. It looks like he went off on the wrong family. I wonder if this was a hit, he felt he would finance his fight for his child...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: July 20, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

I did read Patrick Gonzalez's My Space. No wonder the family in Sarasota were terrified of him. He certainly seemed like a timebomb waiting to go off. It looks like he went off on the wrong family. I wonder if this was a hit, he felt he would finance his fight for his child...

Replying to my own post, but I am also wondering if he planned for this group to do the same to his ex & his ex-inlaws to retrieve his child...Ugh! I don't like where my thoughts are taking me this morning.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: July 20, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »

Replying to my own post, but I am also wondering if he planned for this group to do the same to his ex & his ex-inlaws to retrieve his child...Ugh! I don't like where my thoughts are taking me this morning.   

Isn't his MS terrifying  I swear if I was his ex, I'd have been out of the country hiding, all that talk about rewards for her and Bella being abducted and kidnapped when the Judge took away his rights

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: July 20, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/20/florida.slain.couple/index.html

snipped:

Morgan told CNN that he wants to talk to three more persons of interest and plans to make at least one more arrest before he winds down the investigation in a few days.He did not provide further details.

Morgan said that he expects to interview the wife of suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr. on Monday. The woman, who had been out of contact, asked police for a meeting, he said.

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: July 20, 2009, 12:22:52 PM »

Isn't his MS terrifying  I swear if I was his ex, I'd have been out of the country hiding, all that talk about rewards for her and Bella being abducted and kidnapped when the Judge took away his rights

Yes. It could have turned out like the case in Southern Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama this weekend.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 20, 2009, 12:27:19 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/20/florida.slain.couple/index.html

snipped:

Morgan told CNN that he wants to talk to three more persons of interest and plans to make at least one more arrest before he winds down the investigation in a few days.He did not provide further details.

Morgan said that he expects to interview the wife of suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr. on Monday. The woman, who had been out of contact, asked police for a meeting, he said.

Speaking of terrified, don't you know this woman is? If he was as violent as his MS showed him to be I'm sure her life with him was not pretty.   

Needing 3 more suspects say to me that they are looking for the other driver, the security system no-show, and the person who set this all up. And for God's sake, put Pamela back in jail!!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 20, 2009, 12:29:06 PM »

ISLAND, I forgot to say, I love your avi. 

I loved the little feetprints,too.  an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: July 20, 2009, 12:41:08 PM »

Thanks Fanny~I had Eli's feet up there because last Friday was his original due date............  an angelic monkey

Just found this in the PNJ:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720010

News alert: Billings backed Gonzalez business
Kris Wernowsky • kwernowsky@pnj.com • July 20, 2009

Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr. said in an interview with investigators that he knew Byrd Billings because he received money to help him open a martial arts studio, according to documents released to the public today.

Investigators also were searching for a black briefcase that belonged to Byrd or Melanie Billings, along with the safe taken from their home. The safe was recovered last week at the home of Pamela Wiggins.

An affidavit for a search warrant on the red Dodge cargo van used in the deadly July 9 raid on the Billingses’ sprawling Beulah home revealed that investigators also were looking for zip ties, a 9 mm pistol and two “long guns,” one of them a shotgun.

The affidavit also reveals that the couple were found dead in their bedroom and that three armed men entered the home wearing masks.

A man named Jon Hartsfield saw in the Pensacola News Journal a picture of the large red van used in the robbery and homicides. The picture was taken from the security system at the Billingses’ home. Hartsfield called investigators and explained that he owned the van for several years before he sold it to Leonard Gonzalez Jr.’s birth mother, Terri Poff.

Hartsfield said that when he sold van, Poff told him that “she was buying the van for her son, Leonard Gonzalez, who had recently had his vehicle repossessed.”

Gonzalez Jr. used to go by the name Patrick Poff.

The van was found July 11 tucked behind a garage on the 300 Palm Court property of Gonzalez Jr.’s father, Leonard Gonzalez Sr.

Crime-scene investigators processed the van the same day, removing several carpet samples. The red van had several, distinctive markers, including four primer spots on the rear quarter panel.

Gonzalez Sr., in addition to two open counts of murder, is charged with tampering with evidence. It is said that he tried to paint over some of the distinctive markings that made the van more recognizable, according to arrest reports.

Disinfectant wipes, a container of garbage bags and soap pads were in the car, according to a property receipt.

Paint samples also were taken from the van for testing.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: July 20, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »

Yes. It could have turned out like the case in Southern Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama this weekend.   

Yes I saw that on the news  IIRC, the killer was on the porch of one of the homes.......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: July 20, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720013

News alert: Coldiron got cold feet
Kris Wernowsky • kwernowsky@pnj.com • July 20, 2009

Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us
 Facebook
 Digg
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up!Twitter
  Wayne Coldiron got cold feet.

In a statement made to investigators days after his arrest, double homicide suspect Coldiron, one of seven accused in the July 9 killings of Byrd and Melanie Billings said he had to be convinced to participate.

“You’re in too deep and you’ve got to go with us,” Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr. told Coldiron.

According to Coldiron’s statement, Gonzalez Jr. came to his father Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Sr.’s Palm Court trailer in a maroon minivan. He came inside holding a duffle bag. Four black men entered the trailer a short time later.

They left the trailer. Their destination: The Billingses’ home in Beulah.

Coldiron told investigators that he was a passenger in the large red cargo van driven to the scene by Gonzalez Sr. A blue sport utility vehicle was also captured on surveillance footage from the Billingses’ home.

Gonzalez Sr. parked the van in the Billingses’ yard and waited in the car until the home invasion ended, according to the arrest report.

Coldiron already spent time in prison on a criminal negligent homicide conviction in Tennessee.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #293 on: July 20, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »

Thank-you so much for all the updates. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: July 20, 2009, 01:56:31 PM »

anytime NRCG~Just thread hopping today and watching the PNJ for any updates........

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: July 20, 2009, 03:47:35 PM »

anytime NRCG~Just thread hopping today and watching the PNJ for any updates........

Thanks Island. I am thread hopping myself today. But I come back regularly here for updates....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 20, 2009, 03:49:34 PM »

Thanks Fanny~I had Eli's feet up there because last Friday was his original due date............  an angelic monkey

ISLAND,  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2009, 03:54:15 PM »

I felt from the first of this that the connection might have been the financial company that Billings owned. I also thought that the auto detailing company could have been a connection for the used car business.

I would be interested in the motive, and the missing briefcase certainly could be a big part of that. No matter what their motive, the Billings did not deserve to die in their own home. The inside alarm may not have been set at 7:00PM since he had probably just come home and there was probably some in and out with the kids. JMO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »

I felt from the first of this that the connection might have been the financial company that Billings owned. I also thought that the auto detailing company could have been a connection for the used car business.

I would be interested in the motive, and the missing briefcase certainly could be a big part of that. No matter what their motive, the Billings did not deserve to die in their own home. The inside alarm may not have been set at 7:00PM since he had probably just come home and there was probably some in and out with the kids. JMO

I'm so curious to see what happens to Tabatha Gonzales after her interview, that and the missing suitcase have me on the edge of my seat....

Regarding the alarm, IIRC - they got up at 5:30 every morning and it was lights out at 7pm for the kids, and honestly I don't know anyone here that even has an active alarm system for burglary (after looking for homes here after moving from Memphis-I was shocked that not one condo or house that had one) ......I thought their alarm was to help them keep up with the kids since the accident a toddler had yrs ago, but I may be wrong.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2009, 04:23:49 PM »

ISLAND,  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Thannks Fanny......I still that little guy SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much  but I know he's an angel and will watch over us  an angelic monkey

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.