April 30, 2024, 11:39:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238811 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »

Pamela Laverne Long is the new POI........have to check around as I have no clue who she is. Also MORE POI'S (2 more that are significant). Dang she has alot of alias. They sheriff thinks that someone was supposed to turn off surveillance and didn't Since she was a realtor-hmmmmmm just curious as to her part. Ok, so she is more know in Gulf Breeze proper (which I drive through twice a day to and from work) 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 01:18:19 PM »

I am checking the Escambia county public records and her condo is in Lis Pendens (pre-foreclosure) as of April 24, 2009 on the beach.......just 3 blocks from my house is her condo  Of course it could just be a rental, let me check into some more info.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 01:24:34 PM »

I am checking the Escambia county public records and her condo is in Lis Pendens (pre-foreclosure) as of April 24, 2009 on the beach.......just 3 blocks from my house is her condo  Of course it could just be a rental, let me check into some more info.........

IM and Mere thanks for the updates!  IM yikes.....you might actually see this woman often and not even know it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2009, 01:24:59 PM »

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »

IM & Mere - thanks so much for the updates.  This just gets crazier & crazier.  I hope they find this Pamela person pronto.

The people that did this are nothing but animals.  Sickening.  I just thank God none of the kids were harmed.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 01:30:49 PM »

Thank you everyone for the updates & info.  I just saw the news conference & it just gets stranger. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »

Please keep us posted.  This is one strange and scary case.  They could have just taken the safe.  Why did they have to murder this couple!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2009, 01:32:57 PM »

Did I hear them say she owned several properties, or were they referring to someone else?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »

IM and Mere thanks for the updates!  IM yikes.....you might actually see this woman often and not even know it!!

It looked like they had a current picture of her on a flyer.  I hope they post it online.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »

Please keep us posted.  This is one strange and scary case.  They could have just taken the safe.  Why did they have to murder this couple!

That's the question that leads me to believe it was more than just robbery.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »

http://www.northescambia.com/

Now updates and gives picture of Pamela Laverne Long

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2009, 01:39:05 PM »

http://www.northescambia.com/

Now updates and gives picture of Pamela Laverne Long

BREAKING NEWS: Sheriff Names Person Of Interest In Murder Case
July 15, 2009
BREAKING NEWS Escambia Sheriff David Morgan held a noon press conference on the Billings double murder to name an additional person of interest in the case.

Authorities have named another person of interest in the murder of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan says that person of interest is Pamela Laverne Long, also known as Pamela Wiggins. Morgan said she rented property to one of the persons charged with murder in the case.

“Our intent is not to harass Ms. Long. We need to speak to Ms. Long,” Morgan said. She will well known in the Gulf Breeze area, Morgan said, but he would not provide her last known address.

“”She has not provided us any information. That is why we want to speak with her,” the sheriff said.

Morgan also said it was someone’s job to disable the security system at the Billings’ compound, but that did not happen

“Why was this system left on in an otherwise perfectly executed murder?” he said. “”There may have been someone in this case who’s very duty was to disable the security system.”

“Obviously there is an eighth or ninth person,” he said. Morgan said the seven people charged in the case believed they were not under surveillance as they committed the crimes.

Video of the now infamous red van and other security system footage from the Billings home was the big break that allowed the sheriff’s department to quickly make arrests in the case.

Morgan ended the press conference with a question from a reported who wanted comment on suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr.’s request to be released without bond. Gonzalez made the request Tuesday afternoon, saying that there was a lack of evidence again him.

“And people in hell want ice water,” Morgan said.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2009, 01:41:53 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »

I know......although she has now gone bye-bye. I did pull up her marriage license and then a record on her former hubby (as her mortgage says she is single), but I didn't see any divorce info on the civil end, I did run her ex/not ex hubby thru the records and looks like he was involved in a DUI, hit and run where someone dies and IF i'm reading the record properly it shows on 6/18/2009 Motion to correct illegal sentence for county jail credit, time served, hmmmmmm wonder who he met in the county jail??????

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »

Thank you for the article mere.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »

Family of slain couple sets up trust for children

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/15/florida.couple.slain/index.html

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

Thank you for the article mere.

LOL....thank you for the picture cece.....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »

Did I hear them say she owned several properties, or were they referring to someone else?

Yes~I see several other properties in Escambia County that Pamela Long owns, not sure if this is the only Pamela Long (without other initials), but if she had properties in Gulf Breeze, I'll need to check Santa Rosa County as that is where Gulf Breeze is located. I'm really only concerned though with the one that is on the Beach......YIKES!

[
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2009, 01:53:24 PM »

IM...did you see that she is also known as Pamela Wiggins?  For being "well known in the community", there is nothing I see under Pamela L Long.  I am checking to see which company she is employed with and if she buys real estate for herself or if she sells also.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan says that person of interest is Pamela Laverne Long, also known as Pamela Wiggins. Morgan said she rented property to one of the persons charged with murder in the case.

(From the above article).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.