April 30, 2024, 03:55:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238761 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 22, 2009, 07:11:50 PM »

Reply to Eddins Background.  I can't get the quote thingy working right...

I worked for Mr. Eddins many years ago when we was in private practice.  He was a well respected mediator and worked on several high profile cases (first abortion killing and the young kids who killed their father).  Here is an article that gives a little more detail.

http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=182

Thank you, KC1234. And Welcome to Scared Monkeys. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 22, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »

I worked for Mr. Eddins many years ago when we was in private practice.  He was a well respected mediator and worked on several high profile cases (first abortion killing and the young kids who killed their father).  Here is an article that gives a little more detail.

A very interesting article. I do remember him from the King murders. Do you know how long he has been State Attorney for the 1st District?
I know he has been in the area for a very long time. I was just wondering why he is keeping Sheriff Morgan on such a tight leash and will only let him say it was a home invasion, when clearly, there seems to be another motive.

The quote box is easy. Just go up to the top of my post, and click on the "Quote" which will take you to the post page.  Scroll down past the last [/quote] and space down a couple of times to be sure, and make you post. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 22, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »

A very interesting article. I do remember him from the King murders. Do you know how long he has been State Attorney for the 1st District?
I know he has been in the area for a very long time. I was just wondering why he is keeping Sheriff Morgan on such a tight leash and will only let him say it was a home invasion, when clearly, there seems to be another motive.

The quote box is easy. Just go up to the top of my post, and click on the "Quote" which will take you to the post page.  Scroll down past the last
and space down a couple of times to be sure, and make you post. 
[/quote]

FannyMae, this isn't an original thought....I read it somewhree the other day.
They are letting out as little information as possible to keep from jepordizing the case.
The DEA is involved, according to the DEA agent who was interviewed on ABC.

Now, my thought is that they say the safe and the briefcase only contained insignificant items,
I think that means that the culprits had removed other items prior to law enforcement's search.

Why would the Billinges have had $100,000 in the house?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 22, 2009, 08:55:24 PM »

The quote box is easy. Just go up to the top of my post, and click on the "Quote" which will take you to the post page.  Scroll down past the last

They are letting out as little information as possible to keep from jepordizing the case.

Now, my thought is that they say the safe and the briefcase only contained insignificant items,
I think that means that the culprits had removed other items prior to law enforcement's search.

[/quote]

Didn't the sheriff? make the statement when they found the safe that No they did not find the $200,000.  He was being facetious about that like he was poking fun at the people who were saying there was that amount of money in the safe.  Could he maybe have really been looking for $200,000 and didn't find it?  Just a thought.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2009, 09:07:30 PM »

Didn't the sheriff? make the statement when they found the safe that No they did not find the $200,000.  He was being facetious about that like he was poking fun at the people who were saying there was that amount of money in the safe.  Could he maybe have really been looking for $200,000 and didn't find it?  Just a thought.
[/quote]

I am trying to answer both of you with one post. I have been watching the Obama presser. I think that they had no way of really knowing what was in the first safe, because it had a keypad lock on it and they had no way of knowing if anything was removed from it or not. I thought that was a silly statement.

I am not surprised to find that there was another safe. The amount of money doesn't really surprise me because of the kinds of businesses he was in, and a lot of it is a cash thing. With the economic times, if I had a safe in the floor and I had that much money to put my hands on, I would have it a home with me and not in a bank. But that is just my view.

The DEA being involved may just be because of some of the perps dealings. I am not sure about that. The only thing that is confusing me is the deliberate killing of both of them. If they wanted to get inside the house and get to the safes, they could have come in the daytime just as easily when he was not home. They could have kill Byrd anywhere on his routes to and from work, or at his businesses. Someone wanted both of them dead. Why??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: July 22, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

What has been revealed about this adult son?  Has he been heard from since the murder of his parents?  It appears that only an adult daughter is speaking on behalf of her parents.

I apologize if this has been previously discussed on this thread.

What I have read in media reports and heard on the news and talk show circuit ... I tend to believe the murders were a hit and ... a hit indicates that somebody had something to gain by the deaths of the Billings

IMO

Janet

+++++++

PENSACOLA, Fla., July 15, 2009
Slain Couple May Have Had Money Troubles
Billings Sued Own Son for Child Support for Granddaughter, Documents Show; DEA Probing Murder as Cops Arrest Eighth Suspect

Court documents show the Billings, who were known for adopting 13 children with special needs, sued their own adult son for child support in 2008 after they took in his daughter - their granddaughter - in 2006, reports CBS News correspondent Terrell Brown.

They also had asked for a $50,000 life insurance policy for the then-18-year-old girl, with themselves as the beneficiaries.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/16/national/main5163759.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: July 22, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »

Slain father of 17 served probation for adoption fraud
By Ben Montgomery, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Friday, July 17, 2009

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article1019059.ece

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2009, 09:21:15 PM »

What has been revealed about this adult son?  Has he been heard from since the murder of his parents?  It appears that only an adult daughter is speaking on behalf of her parents.

I apologize if this has been previously discussed on this thread.

What I have read in media reports and heard on the news and talk show circuit ... I tend to believe the murders were a hit and ... a hit indicates that somebody had something to gain by the deaths of the Billings

IMO

Janet

+++++++

PENSACOLA, Fla., July 15, 2009
Slain Couple May Have Had Money Troubles
Billings Sued Own Son for Child Support for Granddaughter, Documents Show; DEA Probing Murder as Cops Arrest Eighth Suspect

Court documents show the Billings, who were known for adopting 13 children with special needs, sued their own adult son for child support in 2008 after they took in his daughter - their granddaughter - in 2006, reports CBS News correspondent Terrell Brown.

They also had asked for a $50,000 life insurance policy for the then-18-year-old girl, with themselves as the beneficiaries.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/16/national/main5163759.shtml

Janet, You are the best!
I didn't know about them sueing the son.

This is an interesting story!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: July 22, 2009, 09:22:03 PM »

Documents: Florida slaying victims knew suspect
updated 7:35 a.m. EDT, Mon July 20, 2009

Additional documents released Monday from the Florida Department of Children and Families show a bizarre attempt by Byrd Billings to copyright the children's names and request money from the department for their use.

A department attorney, Katie George, told the Pensacola News-Journal that every time the agency sent Billings a letter referencing the children by name, he would reply with an invoice demanding millions in copyright infringement. In one document released by the department, he demands $10 million in silver or federal reserve notes of equal value.

In a sharply worded letter of December 2005, another department attorney, Richard Cserep, wrote to Billings, "you reference a wide variety of law in connection with this claim" for damages. "This includes copyright violations, trademark violations, contract violations, admiralty and maritime law, libel and the Truth in Lending Act. At no time in any of your correspondence have you made a plain demand for damages under a clear and cognizable theory of liability."

A handwritten note on the letter says that no further correspondence was received from Billings after that letter.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/20/florida.slain.couple/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2009, 09:24:02 PM »

Mixed Picture of Billings' Emerges in Fla. Double Murder Case
Robbers Allegedly Killed for Children's Medication, Family Documents and Some Jewelry
By LEE FERRAN and BILL McGUIRE
July 17, 2009

Together, they adopted 13 children with autism, Down Syndrome and other developmental disabilities and lived in a sprawling home west of Pensacola.

Interviews and court records obtained by the Associated Press also portray Byrd Billings as a former strip club owner-turned used car dealer who was once sentenced to probation for an adoption scam. He frequently crossed paths with "shady characters," according to an ex-wife, but police have offered no evidence linking his past to the murders of Billings and his wife.

Known around Pensacola as "Bud," Byrd Billings spent his early years in Mississippi and Tennessee. He owned a car dealership in Mississippi in the 1980s, and incorporated a boat company in 1976. The corporation was dissolved in the 1980s. In divorce records from the dissolution of his second marriage, in 1993, Billings reported having a net worth of just $1,400, including total cash assets of $100 and a net monthly income of $1,190. Four months after the divorce, Melanie became his third wife.

At the time of their death, they were living in a $700,000 home - opulent by Pensacola standards - and associates say they employed several people to care for the children. But how they

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=8110569&page=1

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 22, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »

Above article additionally talks about how the Billings gave a voice to the children --
it's a good read in total.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: July 22, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

Slain father of 17 served probation for adoption fraud
By Ben Montgomery, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Friday, July 17, 2009

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article1019059.ece

Yes, we talked about that earlier on the thread, and there are articles posted about it. The boy was eventually legally adopted by the Billings and he was at the funeral. He is 20 yrs old. There is a story Cece posted about him meeting his bio sister at the funeral.

I know Mr Billings had two bio children, and Mrs Billings had two. One recently died that had Cerebreal Palsy.The other runs the business and is going to take care of the rest of the children. I do not know anything about the two bio kids of his.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 22, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »

Above article additionally talks about how the Billings gave a voice to the children --
it's a good read in total.

Yes, it did. It is good to see you, Sister.  an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #433 on: July 22, 2009, 09:48:04 PM »

Mixed Picture of Billings' Emerges in Fla. Double Murder Case
Robbers Allegedly Killed for Children's Medication, Family Documents and Some Jewelry
By LEE FERRAN and BILL McGUIRE
July 17, 2009

Together, they adopted 13 children with autism, Down Syndrome and other developmental disabilities and lived in a sprawling home west of Pensacola.

Interviews and court records obtained by the Associated Press also portray Byrd Billings as a former strip club owner-turned used car dealer who was once sentenced to probation for an adoption scam. He frequently crossed paths with "shady characters," according to an ex-wife, but police have offered no evidence linking his past to the murders of Billings and his wife.

Known around Pensacola as "Bud," Byrd Billings spent his early years in Mississippi and Tennessee. He owned a car dealership in Mississippi in the 1980s, and incorporated a boat company in 1976. The corporation was dissolved in the 1980s. In divorce records from the dissolution of his second marriage, in 1993, Billings reported having a net worth of just $1,400, including total cash assets of $100 and a net monthly income of $1,190. Four months after the divorce, Melanie became his third wife.

At the time of their death, they were living in a $700,000 home - opulent by Pensacola standards - and associates say they employed several people to care for the children. But how they

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=8110569&page=1

Yes Janet~ we have discussed these earlier in the thread..........all of this is older news and we are eagerly awaiting any new tidbit of information, but it looks like the sheriff wants to say more, but can't now. It will all come on, way to much media heat down here to go away....earlier CNN was outide the office and I didn't even notice the,

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: July 22, 2009, 11:57:36 PM »

I've been curious about the charge of accessory after the fact and Pam Wiggin's possible 30 yr sentence, so I looked thru the FL statutes and found this ODD wording and punishment guidelines:

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_Mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0777/Sec03.htm&StatuteYear=2004

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 777
PRINCIPAL; ACCESSORY; ATTEMPT; SOLICITATION; CONSPIRACY View Entire Chapter

777.03  Accessory after the fact.--

(1)(a)  Any person not standing in the relation of husband or wife, parent or grandparent, child or grandchild, brother or sister, by consanguinity or affinity to the offender, who maintains or assists the principal or accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a felony or been accessory thereto before the fact, with intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(b)  Any person, regardless of the relation to the offender, who maintains or assists the principal or accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed the offense of child abuse, neglect of a child, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child under 18 years of age, or murder of a child under 18 years of age, or had been accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact unless the court finds that the person is a victim of domestic violence.
(2)(a)  If the felony offense committed is a capital felony, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(b)  If the felony offense committed is a life felony or a felony of the first degree, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c)  If the felony offense committed is a felony of the second degree or a felony of the third degree ranked in level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(d)  If the felony offense committed is a felony of the third degree ranked in level 1 or level 2 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3)  Except as otherwise provided in s. 921.0022, for purposes of sentencing under chapter 921 and determining incentive gain-time eligibility under chapter 944, the offense of accessory after the fact is ranked two levels below the ranking under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023 of the felony offense committed.

History.--s. 6, sub-ch. 11, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2356; GS 3180; RGS 5010; CGL 7112; s. 700, ch. 71-136; s. 65, ch. 74-383; s. 13, ch. 95-184; s. 16, ch. 97-194; s. 15, ch. 99-168.

Note.--Former s. 776.03.

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 775
DEFINITIONS; GENERAL PENALTIES; REGISTRATION OF CRIMINALS View Entire Chapter

775.082  Penalties; applicability of sentencing structures; mandatory minimum sentences for certain reoffenders previously released from prison.--

(1)  A person who has been convicted of a capital felony shall be punished by death if the proceeding held to determine sentence according to the procedure set forth in s. 921.141 results in findings by the court that such person shall be punished by death, otherwise such person shall be punished by life imprisonment and shall be ineligible for parole.

(2)  In the event the death penalty in a capital felony is held to be unconstitutional by the Florida Supreme Court or the United States Supreme Court, the court having jurisdiction over a person previously sentenced to death for a capital felony shall cause such person to be brought before the court, and the court shall sentence such person to life imprisonment as provided in subsection (1). No sentence of death shall be reduced as a result of a determination that a method of execution is held to be unconstitutional under the State Constitution or the Constitution of the United States.

(3)  A person who has been convicted of any other designated felony may be punished as follows:

(a)1.  For a life felony committed prior to October 1, 1983, by a term of imprisonment for life or for a term of years not less than 30.

2.  For a life felony committed on or after October 1, 1983, by a term of imprisonment for life or by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 40 years.

3.  For a life felony committed on or after July 1, 1995, by a term of imprisonment for life or by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment.

(b)  For a felony of the first degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 30 years or, when specifically provided by statute, by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment.

(c)  For a felony of the second degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 15 years.

(d)  For a felony of the third degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 5 years.

(4)  A person who has been convicted of a designated misdemeanor may be sentenced as follows:

(a)  For a misdemeanor of the first degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 1 year;

(b)  For a misdemeanor of the second degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 60 days.

(5)  Any person who has been convicted of a noncriminal violation may not be sentenced to a term of imprisonment nor to any other punishment more severe than a fine, forfeiture, or other civil penalty, except as provided in chapter 316 or by ordinance of any city or county.

(6)  Nothing in this section shall be construed to alter the operation of any statute of this state authorizing a trial court, in its discretion, to impose a sentence of imprisonment for an indeterminate period within minimum and maximum limits as provided by law, except as provided in subsection (1).

(7)  This section does not deprive the court of any authority conferred by law to decree a forfeiture of property, suspend or cancel a license, remove a person from office, or impose any other civil penalty. Such a judgment or order may be included in the sentence.

(Cool(a)  The sentencing guidelines that were effective October 1, 1983, and any revisions thereto, apply to all felonies, except capital felonies, committed on or after October 1, 1983, and before January 1, 1994, and to all felonies, except capital felonies and life felonies, committed before October 1, 1983, when the defendant affirmatively selects to be sentenced pursuant to such provisions.

(b)  The 1994 sentencing guidelines, that were effective January 1, 1994, and any revisions thereto, apply to all felonies, except capital felonies, committed on or after January 1, 1994, and before October 1, 1995.

(c)  The 1995 sentencing guidelines that were effective October 1, 1995, and any revisions thereto, apply to all felonies, except capital felonies, committed on or after October 1, 1995, and before October 1, 1998.

(d)  The Criminal Punishment Code applies to all felonies, except capital felonies, committed on or after October 1, 1998. Any revision to the Criminal Punishment Code applies to sentencing for all felonies, except capital felonies, committed on or after the effective date of the revision.

(e)  Felonies, except capital felonies, with continuing dates of enterprise shall be sentenced under the sentencing guidelines or the Criminal Punishment Code in effect on the beginning date of the criminal activity.

(9)(a)1.  "Prison releasee reoffender" means any defendant who commits, or attempts to commit:

a.  Treason;

b.  Murder;

c.  Manslaughter;

d.  Sexual battery;

e.  Carjacking;

f.  Home-invasion robbery;

g.  Robbery;

h.  Arson;

i.  Kidnapping;

j.  Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon;

k.  Aggravated battery;

l.  Aggravated stalking;

m.  Aircraft piracy;

n.  Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb;

o.  Any felony that involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against an individual;

p.  Armed burglary;

q.  Burglary of a dwelling or burglary of an occupied structure; or

r.  Any felony violation of s. 790.07, s. 800.04, s. 827.03, or s. 827.071;

within 3 years after being released from a state correctional facility operated by the Department of Corrections or a private vendor or within 3 years after being released from a correctional institution of another state, the District of Columbia, the United States, any possession or territory of the United States, or any foreign jurisdiction, following incarceration for an offense for which the sentence is punishable by more than 1 year in this state.

2.  "Prison releasee reoffender" also means any defendant who commits or attempts to commit any offense listed in sub-subparagraphs (a)1.a.-r. while the defendant was serving a prison sentence or on escape status from a state correctional facility operated by the Department of Corrections or a private vendor or while the defendant was on escape status from a correctional institution of another state, the District of Columbia, the United States, any possession or territory of the United States, or any foreign jurisdiction, following incarceration for an offense for which the sentence is punishable by more than 1 year in this state.

3.  If the state attorney determines that a defendant is a prison releasee reoffender as defined in subparagraph 1., the state attorney may seek to have the court sentence the defendant as a prison releasee reoffender. Upon proof from the state attorney that establishes by a preponderance of the evidence that a defendant is a prison releasee reoffender as defined in this section, such defendant is not eligible for sentencing under the sentencing guidelines and must be sentenced as follows:

a.  For a felony punishable by life, by a term of imprisonment for life;

b.  For a felony of the first degree, by a term of imprisonment of 30 years;

c.  For a felony of the second degree, by a term of imprisonment of 15 years; and

d.  For a felony of the third degree, by a term of imprisonment of 5 years.

(b)  A person sentenced under paragraph (a) shall be released only by expiration of sentence and shall not be eligible for parole, control release, or any form of early release. Any person sentenced under paragraph (a) must serve 100 percent of the court-imposed sentence.

(c)  Nothing in this subsection shall prevent a court from imposing a greater sentence of incarceration as authorized by law, pursuant to s. 775.084 or any other provision of law.

(d)1.  It is the intent of the Legislature that offenders previously released from prison who meet the criteria in paragraph (a) be punished to the fullest extent of the law and as provided in this subsection, unless the state attorney determines that extenuating circumstances exist which preclude the just prosecution of the offender, including whether the victim recommends that the offender not be sentenced as provided in this subsection.

2.  For every case in which the offender meets the criteria in paragraph (a) and does not receive the mandatory minimum prison sentence, the state attorney must explain the sentencing deviation in writing and place such explanation in the case file maintained by the state attorney. On an annual basis, each state attorney shall submit copies of deviation memoranda regarding offenses committed on or after the effective date of this subsection, to the president of the Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association, Inc. The association must maintain such information, and make such information available to the public upon request, for at least a 10-year period.

(10)  The purpose of this section is to provide uniform punishment for those crimes made punishable under this section and, to this end, a reference to this section constitutes a general reference under the doctrine of incorporation by reference.

History.--s. 3, ch. 71-136; ss. 1, 2, ch. 72-118; s. 2, ch. 72-724; s. 5, ch. 74-383; s. 1, ch. 77-174; s. 1, ch. 83-87; s. 1, ch. 94-228; s. 16, ch. 95-184; s. 4, ch. 95-294; s. 2, ch. 97-239; s. 2, ch. 98-3; s. 10, ch. 98-204; s. 2, ch. 99-188; s. 3, ch. 2000-246; s. 1, ch. 2001-239; s. 2, ch. 2002-70; ss. 1, 2, ch. 2002-211.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: July 23, 2009, 12:16:32 AM »

OK~I'm too tired to find the marriage license of Hugh and Pamela Wiggins.......but did find this and wondered IF it's the same Hugh Wiggins, and if it is look at the judge, it's the same as Pam Wiggins judge 

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=62573865

Escambia County Florida Clerk of the Circuit Court
Courtviewer Records Search 
CASE 
Case Number  1994 CF 000955 A  Case Judge  C / NOBLES, LINDA   
Case Type  FELONY  File Date  02/25/1994 
Case Action Code   Case Status  CLOSED 
PARTIES 
Rcd  Party Type  Name  Race  Gender  D.O.B. / D.O.D. 
1  Defendant  WIGGINS, HUGH G    XRef-ID: 8019693  W  M  04/25/1961 
Address: 1510 WOODCHUCK AVENUE (Home Address on 10/18/2001)
Attorney: MCCLEARY   B 

PARTY CHARGE SUMMARY 
Rcd  Chg/
Cnt  Phase  Charge Description  Charge Disposition  Disposition Date 
1  1  Prosecutor  AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WO INTENT WITH FIREARM  NOLLE PROSEQUI  09/07/1994 
2  2  Court  BATTERY  PLED NOLO OR GUILTY  09/07/1994 
DISPOSITIONS 
Rcd  Status  Status Date  Disposition Code  Disp Date  Judge 
1  CLOSED  02/25/1994  REOPENED CASE - DISPOSED  08/24/1995  C / NOBLES , LINDA   
DOCKETS 
Rcd  Date  Description  Document Tag # 
1   02/25/1994    WARRANT NUMBER: 94S001748A   
2   02/25/1994    AFFIDAVIT FOR: AGGRAVATED ASSAULT & BATTERY, RET. 3-11-94   
3   02/25/1994    ORIGINAL ARREST DATE: 02231994   
4   02/28/1994    BOND FILED, RET: 3/11/94 (ROR-500-2/23/94)   
5   03/08/1994    INFORMATION AND DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF ALIBI FILED   
6   03/11/1994    JUDGE: KUDER   
7   03/11/1994    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: D. CLARK   
8   03/11/1994    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. ROLLO FOR B. MCCLEARY   
9   03/11/1994    PLED NOT GUILTY. SET FOR JURY TRIAL: 6-6-94, DD. 6-1-94   
10   03/11/1994    COURT REPORTER: DT   
11   03/18/1994    DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED   
12   03/24/1994    RESPONSE TO NOTICE OF DISCOVERY   
13   06/01/1994    JUDGE: TARBUCK   
14   06/01/1994    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: G. MCKENZIE   
15   06/01/1994    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: B. MCCLEARY   
16   06/01/1994    DEFENDANT ABSENT   
17   06/01/1994    COURT REPORTER: CB   
18   06/01/1994    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 7-25-94, DD 7-20-94   
19   07/20/1994    JUDGE: TARBUCK   
20   07/20/1994    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: G. MCKENZIE   
21   07/20/1994    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: B. MCCLEARY   
22   07/20/1994    DEFENDANT PRESENT   
23   07/20/1994    COURT REPORTER: EU   
24   07/20/1994    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 9-12-94, DD 9-7-94   
25   09/07/1994    JUDGE: TARBUCK   
26   09/07/1994    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: G. MCKENZIE   
27   09/07/1994    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. ROLLO FOR B. MCCLEARY   
28   09/07/1994    DEFENDANT PRESENT   
29   09/07/1994    COURT REPORTER: GBD   
30   09/07/1994    NOL PROSSED: CT. 1   
31   09/07/1994    PLED GUILTY CT. 2   
32   09/07/1994    PLEA ACCEPTED   
33   09/07/1994    ADJUDGED GUILTY: CT. 2   
34   09/07/1994    PROBATION: 12 MONTHS   
35   09/07/1994    CONDITIONS: AS FOLLOWS   
36   09/07/1994    COURT COSTS: $165.00   
37   09/07/1994    COST OF SUPERVISION PER MONTH: $52.00   
38   09/07/1994    COMMUNITY SERVICE WORK: 50 HOURS   
39   09/07/1994    RECEIVE SUBSTANCE ABUSE EVALUATION, COUNSELING & TREATMENT   
40   09/07/1994    RECEIVE ANGER CONTROL COUNSELING   
41   09/07/1994    WRITTEN PLEA AGREEMENT FILED   
42   09/13/1994    FILE NOLLE PROSEQUI CT. 1, ONLY   
43   11/10/1994    PROBATION ORDER FILED   
44   08/24/1995    JUDGE: TARBUCK   
45   08/24/1995    FILE ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION WAIVING DEFENDANT'S   
46   08/24/1995    COST OF SUPERVISION WHICH ENDS 090695   
47   08/29/1995    CASE REOPENED 082495   
EVENTS 
No Information available - See Dockets 
FINANCIAL SUMMARY 
RECEIPTS 
TICKLERS 
CITATIONS 
None 
ADDITIONAL CIVIL 
None 
CLAIMANTS 
None 
ADDITIONAL FIELDS 
Rcd  Field  Description 
1  BOND AMOUNT  000000500.00 
2  BOND/CUSTODY  RELEASED ON RECOGNIZANCE 
3  OLD CASE NUMBER  940955CFA4P 
CRIMINAL OBTS 
PARTY CHARGE SUMMARY 
Rcd  Chg/
1  1  Prosecutor  AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WO INTENT WITH FIREARM  NOLLE PROSEQUI  09/07/1994 
2  2  Court  BATTERY  PLED NOLO OR GUILTY  09/07/1994 
CHARGE NUMBER 1 
BASIC PHASE - Charge 1 
OBTS Number  0006569671  Agency  Escambia County Sheriff's Office 
INITIAL PHASE - Charge 
Charge Status  Arrest  Offense Begin Dt  02/23/1994 
Charge/Count  1  Offense End Dt   
Action Code  784.021(1A)  Capias/Summons Issued  08/23/1994 
Level/Degree  Third Degree Felony  Arrest/Summons Served  02/23/1994 
F.S.S.  784.021(1a)  Offense Activity  Not Applicable 
Gen Offense Char  Not Applicable  Drug Type  Not Applicable 
Charge Description  AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WO INTENT WITH FIREARM 
PROSECUTOR PHASE - Charge 
Charge Status  Same  Direct File   
Charge/Count  1  Prosecutor File Dt  03/08/1994 
Action Code  784.021(1A)  Final Decision Dt  09/07/1994 
Level/Degree  Third Degree Felony  Pros Final Action  NOLLE PROSEQUI 
F.S.S.  784.021(1a)  Offense Activity  Not Applicable 
Charge Description  AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WO INTENT WITH FIREARM 
COURT PHASE - Charge 1 
Charge Status   Final Plea / Date 

Charge/Count  1  Court Action / Date 

Action Code   Trial Type   
Level/Degree   Judge  C / NOBLES, LINDA   
F.S.S.   Offense Activity   
Gen Offense Char   Drug Type   
Charge Description   
POST SENTENCE PHASE - Charge 1 
REARREST PHASE - Charge 1 
SENTENCE PHASE - Charge 1 
CHARGE NUMBER 2 
BASIC PHASE - Charge 2 
OBTS Number  0006569671  Agency  Escambia County Sheriff's Office 
INITIAL PHASE - Charge 
Charge Status  Arrest  Offense Begin Dt  02/23/1994 
Charge/Count  2  Offense End Dt   
Action Code  784.03(1A2)  Capias/Summons Issued   
Level/Degree  Third Degree Felony  Arrest/Summons Served  02/23/1994 
F.S.S.  784.03(1a2)  Offense Activity  Not Applicable 
Charge Description  BATTERY 
Charge/Count  2  Prosecutor File Dt  03/08/1994 
Action Code  784.03(1A2)  Final Decision Dt  03/08/1994 
Level/Degree  First Degree Misdemeanor  Pros Final Action  FILED 
COURT PHASE - Charge 2 
Charge Status  Same  Final Plea / Date  GUILTY

Charge/Count  2  Court Action / Date  GUILTY
09/07/1994 
Action Code  784.03(1A2)  Trial Type   
Level/Degree  First Degree Misdemeanor  Judge   
POST SENTENCE PHASE - Charge 2 
REARREST PHASE - Charge 2 
SENTENCE PHASE - Charge 2 
Miscellaneous Sentencing Options 
1  PERFORM COMMUNITY SERVICE WORK AS ORDERED BY COURT 
2  A - DUI School or Drug Rehab Program 
3  T - Other Court Restrictions Imposed 
Probation / Community Control 

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=41236799

Escambia County Florida Clerk of the Circuit Court
Courtviewer Records Search 
CASE 
Case Number  2002 MM 020244 A  Case Judge  I / WHITE, WILLIAM P 
Case Type  MISDEMEANOR  File Date  01/15/2002 
Case Action Code   Case Status  CLOSED 
PARTIES 
Rcd  Party Type  Name  Race  Gender  D.O.B. / D.O.D. 
1  Defendant  WIGGINS, HUGH GREGORY    XRef-ID: 21706906  W  M  04/25/1961 
Address: 1510 WOODCHUCK AV PENSACOLA, FL 32504 (Home Address on 05/16/2002)
Address: 1510 WOODCHUCK AVE PENSACOLA FL  32504  (Home Address on 04/04/2003)
Attorney: PITTS   M 

PARTY CHARGE SUMMARY 
Rcd  Chg/
1  1  Prosecutor  DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE ALCOHOL OR DRUGS  NOLLE PROSEQUI  12/03/2002 
2  2  Court  RECKLESS DRIVING - REDUCED FROM D.U.I.  PLED NOLO OR GUILTY  12/09/2002 
DISPOSITIONS 
Rcd  Status  Status Date  Disposition Code  Disp Date  Judge 
1  CLOSED  01/15/2002  DISPOSED BY PLEA (GUILTY/NOLO) CRIMINAL  10/23/2007  I / WHITE , WILLIAM P 
DOCKETS 
Rcd  Date  Description  Document Tag # 
1   01/15/2002    ORIGINAL ARREST OR OFFENSE DATE: 01142002   
2   01/15/2002    APPLICATION FOR PD & FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT FILED   
3   01/15/2002    AFFIDAVIT FILED   
4   01/15/2002    CASE SET FOR CALL: 01152002   
5   01/15/2002    CASE PLACED ON COURT DOCKET FOR: 01152002   
6   01/15/2002    DEFT. BONDED OUT   
7   01/15/2002    NEW CASE AFFIDAVIT PROCESSED   
8   01/16/2002     $1,000.00 PROF. BOND FILED, POSTED 01152002 RET. 02042002   
9   01/16/2002    BY O. EDDINS   
10   01/16/2002    CASE PLACED ON COURT DOCKET FOR: 02042002   
11   01/31/2002    INFORMATION FILED   
12   02/04/2002    JUDGE: WHITE   
13   02/04/2002    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: DICKEY   
14   02/04/2002    COURT REPORTER: MURDOCK   
15   02/04/2002    COURT CLERK: TAYLOR   
16   02/04/2002    DEFENDANT ABSENT   
17   02/04/2002    NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY AND WAIVER OF PERSONAL   
18   02/04/2002    APPEARANCE FILED BY ATTY. MICHAEL J. PITTS (COPY)   
19   02/04/2002    PLED NOT GUILTY. SET FOR JURY TRIAL: 04012002, DIV. I   
20   02/04/2002    PLEA DAY: 03202002, 1:30PM   
21   02/04/2002    ATTORNEY NOTIFIED OF TRIAL DATE BY PHONE   
22   02/04/2002    DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED   
23   02/08/2002    DISCOVERY EXHIBIT, FILED   
24   02/08/2002    DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF ALIBI FILED   
25   03/20/2002    JUDGE: WHITE   
26   03/20/2002    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: STOPP   
27   03/20/2002    COURT REPORTER: SEAY   
28   03/20/2002    COURT CLERK: KENNEDY   
29   03/20/2002    DEFENDANT PRESENT   
30   03/20/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. PITTS   
31   03/20/2002    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 04292002, DIV. I   
32   03/20/2002    PLEA DAY: 04242002, 1:30PM AT DEFENSE REQUEST   
33   04/24/2002    JUDGE: WHITE   
34   04/24/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: PITTS   
35   04/24/2002    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: STOPP   
36   04/24/2002    COURT REPORTER: PEARCY   
37   04/24/2002    COURT CLERK: BLAIR/KENNEDY   
38   04/24/2002    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 06102002, DIV. I   
39   04/24/2002    PLEA DAY: 05292002, 1:30 P.M.   
40   04/24/2002    AT DEFENSE REQUEST   
41   04/24/2002    (DEFT'S PRESENT WAIVED ON 05292002)   
42   04/24/2002    CASE SET FOR PLEA DAY ON: 052920020130   
43   05/29/2002    JUDGE: WHITE   
44   05/29/2002    DEFENDANT ABSENT   
45   05/29/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. PITTS   
46   05/29/2002    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 7/15/2002, DIV. I   
47   05/29/2002    PLEA DAY: 7/3/2002, 1:30PM
AT DEFENSE REQUEST   
48   05/30/2002    Bond Information Captured

Arrest Bond Added to Case with:
Arrest Date: 01/14/2002
Initial Charge #: 1
Initial Action Code: DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
Prosecutor Count #: 1
Prosecutor Action Code: DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE ALCOHOL OR DRU0001GS
Custody Location:
Bond Status: Posted
Status Date: 02/04/2002
Bond Type: PROFESSIONAL BOND
Bond/Pwr No.: AA01233391
Bond Amount: $1000
Bonding Co.: ODIE EDDINS BAIL BONDS
Cash Depositor:

49   05/30/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Event: PLEA DAY
Date: 07/03/2002 Time: 8:30 am
Judge: WHITE, WILLIAM P Location: DIVISION I COURTROOM   
50   07/03/2002    JUDGE WHITE   
51   07/03/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. PITTS   
52   07/03/2002    DEFENDANT PRESENT   
53   07/03/2002    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 08262002, DIV I   
54   07/03/2002    PLEA DAY: 08072002, 1:30 PM @ DEFENSE REQUEST   
55   07/05/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Date: 08/07/2002 Time: 1:30 pm
56   07/09/2002    MOTION FOR/TO: SUPPRESS FILED BY THE DEFENDANT
MOTION DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. REFILE WITH NOTATION OF RESULT OF CONTACT WITH OPPOSING COUNSEL
(COPY SENT TO STATE ATTY. & PUBLIC DEFENDER)   
57   08/07/2002    JUDGE: WHITE   
58   08/07/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M PITTS   
59   08/07/2002    DEFENDANT ABSENT   
60   08/07/2002    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 09232002, DIV. I   
61   08/07/2002    PLEA DAY: 09112002, 1:30PM   
62   08/08/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Date: 09/11/2002 Time: 1:30 pm
63   08/23/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Event: ARRAIGNMENTS
Date: 09/10/2002 Time: 9:00 am
Judge: WHITE, WILLIAM Location: DIVISION I COURTROOM   
64   08/23/2002    MOTION TO SUPRESS SET FOR 09102002, 9:00 AM, DIV. I PER FAITH   
65   08/26/2002    NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION TO SUPPRESS FILED BY ATTY. MICHAEL J. PITTS   
66   09/10/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Date: 10/03/2002 Time: 1:30 pm
67   09/10/2002    JUDGE WHITE   
68   09/10/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY:M. PITTS   
69   09/10/2002    DEFENDANT ABSENT   
70   09/10/2002    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL:10/28/02,D IV. I   
71   09/10/2002    PLEA DAY:10/3/02 @ 1PM AT DEFENSE REQUEST   
72   09/11/2002    ORDER GRANTING CONTINUANCE FILED
COPIES SENT   
73   10/03/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Event: JURY SELECTION
Date: 10/28/2002 Time: 8:30 am
74   10/03/2002    JUDGE WHITE   
75   10/03/2002    DEFENDANT ABSENT   
76   10/03/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY:M PITTS   
77   10/03/2002    JURY WILL BE SELECTED: 10282002, 8:30AM DIV. I   
78   10/28/2002    JUDGE WHITE   
79   10/28/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. PITTS   
80   10/28/2002    SET FOR JURY TRIAL: 11012002, 8:30AM, DIV I   
81   10/28/2002    JURORS SELECTED THIS DAY: JENNIFER L. JONES, EDDIE M. DEAN, TERESA S. EAGERTON, LINDA A. YOUNG, JANET W. PILKINTON, THERESA C. GLAUDEL, ALTERNATE: ROBERT C. PARE   
82   10/28/2002    JURY SWORN 3:55 PM   
83   11/01/2002    JUDGE WHITE   
84   11/01/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. PITTS   
85   11/01/2002    DEFENDANT PRESENT   
86   11/01/2002    RESET FOR JURY TRIAL: 12052002, 8:30AM, DIV I   
87   11/01/2002    JURORS REMAIN ON THIS CASE-JURY ASSEMBLY NOTIFIED, SPOKE W/MRS. CROW   
88   11/01/2002    CASE LAW FILED   
89   11/04/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Event: JURY TRIAL
Date: 12/05/2002 Time: 8:30 am
90   11/15/2002    DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SUPPRESS OR DISMISS FILED BY ATTY. MICHAEL J. PITTS.   
91   11/18/2002    DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE FILED BY ATTY. MICHAEL J. PITTS.   
92   11/20/2002    JUDGE WHITE   
93   11/20/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. PITTS   
94   11/20/2002    DEFENDANT ABSENT   
95   11/20/2002    MOTION FOR/TO: SUPPRESS SET FOR 12/5/02 @ 8AM
TRIAL TO FOLLOW   
96   11/21/2002    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED.   
97   12/02/2002    SEND INTO COURT 12/3/03 @ 8:30AM
DEFT. TO ENTER PLEA PER FAITH   
98   12/03/2002    JUDGE WHITE   
99   12/03/2002    DEFENSE ATTORNEY: M. PITTS   
100   12/03/2002    ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY: HANKINS   
101   12/03/2002    COURT REPORTER: PEARCY   
102   12/03/2002    COURT CLERK: TAYLOR/BRADY   
103   12/03/2002    DEFENDANT PRESENT   
104   12/03/2002    STATE ORALLY AMENDS INFO TO ADD CT. 2-
RECKLESS DRIVING   
105   12/03/2002    STATE ATTORNEY ANNOUNCED A NOLLE PROSEQUI AS TO: CT .1   
106   12/03/2002    PLED NOLO CONTENDERE TO:CT .2, ADJUDGED GUILTY   
107   12/03/2002    FINE AND COSTS: $250.00   
108   12/03/2002    DEFENDANT TO ATTEND 1ST OFFENDER DUI SCHOOL   
109   12/03/2002    PAYMENT DUE: 4/1/03 OR D6   
110   12/03/2002    JURY ASSEMBLY NOTIFIED SPOKE W/ J. CROW   
111   12/09/2002    COURT EVENT SET
Event: ARRAIGNMENTS
Date: 04/01/2003 Time: 8:30 am
112   12/09/2002    CITY $136 OR MORE Receipt: 233810 Date: 03/12/2003   
113   12/09/2002    VIOL INVOLVING ALCOHOL/DRUGS 938.13 Receipt: 233810 Date: 03/12/2003   
114   12/09/2002    EMS $5
Charge #2: RECKLESS DRIVING - REDUCED FROM D.U.I. Receipt: 233810 Date: 03/12/2003   
115   12/09/2002    BOND CANCELLATION SENT TO SURETY

Misdemeanor Bond Cancellation
Sent on: 12/09/2002 15:54:17   
116   04/04/2003    DELINQUENT LETTER ISSUED AND DELINQUENT FEE ASSESSED 322.245
Charge #2: RECKLESS DRIVING - REDUCED FROM D.U.I. Receipt: 813031 Date: 10/22/2007   
117   05/07/2003    D-6 ISSUED   
118   10/22/2007    FILED DUI SCHOOL COMPLETION   
119   10/22/2007    D6 CLEARANCE LETTER PREPARED

MISDEMEANOR Criminal Traffic Clearance Form w/barc
Sent on: 10/22/2007 10:19:22   
120   10/22/2007    DEFENDANT HAS COMPLIED; CASE COMPLETE   
121   10/22/2007    CASE TERMINATED   
122   11/26/2007    D6 CLEARANCE LETTER PREPARED

MISDEMEANOR Criminal Traffic Clearance Form w/barc
Sent on: 11/26/2007 10:47:30   
EVENTS 
Rcd  Date  Start Time  End Time  Event Type  Judge  Result 
1  10/03/2002  1:30:00 PM  1:30:00 PM  PLEA DAY  WHITE  , WILLIAM P   
DIVISION I COURTROOM   
2  10/28/2002  8:30:00 AM  8:30:00 AM  JURY SELECTION  WHITE  , WILLIAM P   
DIVISION I COURTROOM   
3  12/05/2002  8:30:00 AM  8:30:00 AM  JURY TRIAL  WHITE  , WILLIAM P   
DIVISION I COURTROOM   
4  04/01/2003  8:30:00 AM  8:30:00 AM  ARRAIGNMENTS  WHITE  , WILLIAM P   
DIVISION III COURT ROOM   
FINANCIAL SUMMARY 
Rcd  Docket Application  Owed  Paid  Dismissed  Due 
1  Court costs  $250.00  $250.00  $.00  $.00 
2  Service Charge  $14.00  $14.00  $.00  $.00 
 TOTAL  $264.00  $264.00  $.00  $.00 
RECEIPTS 
Rcd  Date  Receipt  Received From  Payment Amount  Applied Amount  Change Returned 
1  03/12/2003  233810  WIGGINS, HUGH GREGORY  $250.00  $250.00  $.00 
2  10/22/2007  813031  WIGGINS, HUGH GREGORY  $14.00  $14.00  $.00 
TICKLERS 
Rcd  Entry Date  Description  Days Due  Due Date  Notices  Extensions  Completed Date 
1  04/04/2003  Issue D6 on Criminal Traffic Charge  31  05/05/2003  1  0   
2  04/04/2003  Delinquency Notice on Criminal Traffic  3  04/04/2003  1  0  04/04/2003 
CITATIONS 
None 
ADDITIONAL CIVIL 
None 
CLAIMANTS 
None 
ADDITIONAL FIELDS 
Rcd  Field  Description 
1  BOND AMOUNT  000001000.00 
2  BOND/CUSTODY  ODIE EDDINS 
3  OLD CASE NUMBER  0220244DDA 
CRIMINAL OBTS 
PARTY CHARGE SUMMARY 
Rcd  Chg/
1  1  Prosecutor  DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE ALCOHOL OR DRUGS  NOLLE PROSEQUI  12/03/2002 
2  2  Court  RECKLESS DRIVING - REDUCED FROM D.U.I.  PLED NOLO OR GUILTY  12/09/2002 
CHARGE NUMBER 1 
BASIC PHASE - Charge 1 
OBTS Number  1701062426  Agency  Pensacola Police Department 
Agency Number Type  Agency Number 
COMPLAINT NUMBER  02000550 
INITIAL PHASE - Charge 
Charge Status  Arrest  Offense Begin Dt  01/14/2002 
Charge/Count  1  Offense End Dt   
Action Code  316.193(2A)2  Capias/Summons Issued   
Level/Degree  Second Degree Misdemeanor  Arrest/Summons Served  01/14/2002 
F.S.S.  316.193(2a)  Offense Activity  Not Applicable 
Charge Description  DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 
Charge/Count  1  Prosecutor File Dt  01/31/2002 
Action Code  316.193(2A)2  Final Decision Dt  12/03/2002 
Level/Degree  Second Degree Misdemeanor  Pros Final Action  NOLLE PROSEQUI 
F.S.S.  316.193(2a)  Offense Activity  Not Applicable 
Charge Description  DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 
COURT PHASE - Charge 1 
Charge Status   Final Plea / Date 

Charge/Count  1  Court Action / Date 

Action Code   Trial Type   
Level/Degree   Judge  I / WHITE, WILLIAM P 
F.S.S.   Offense Activity   
Gen Offense Char   Drug Type   
Charge Description   
POST SENTENCE PHASE - Charge 1 
REARREST PHASE - Charge 1 
SENTENCE PHASE - Charge 1 
BOND 
Arrest Bond Num  1  Blanket Bond  YES 
Bond Power Num  AA01233391  Bonding Co  ODIE EDDINS BAIL BONDS 
Bond Type  PROFESSIONAL BOND  Surety Agent  ODIE 
Bond Amount  1000  Insurance Co  ROCHE SURETY & CASUALTY COMPANY 
#  Bond Status  Bond Status Date 
1  Posted  02/04/2002 
CHARGE NUMBER 2 

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: July 23, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »

OK~just found my answer to the Hugh Wiggins arrest records, it's the same Hugh Wiggins that Pamela Long Wiggins is married to and he has a record for agg assault with a weapon??????

Long married Wiggins 12/31/08 (updated)
July 15 2009one Commented
Categorized Under: Escambia County, May 11 2009

Found the Okaloosa County Marriage License between Pamela Long and Hugh Gregory Wiggins. It was filed 12/31/08. This explains the confusion over her last name.

NorthEscambia.com took this piece of information a little further and found that Patrick and Tabitha Gonzalez signed the marriage license as witnesses to the marriage. (Read more). CNN picked up the same information last night.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6845

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 23, 2009, 10:16:43 AM »

OK~just found my answer to the Hugh Wiggins arrest records, it's the same Hugh Wiggins that Pamela Long Wiggins is married to and he has a record for agg assault with a weapon??????

Found the Okaloosa County Marriage License between Pamela Long and Hugh Gregory Wiggins. It was filed 12/31/08. This explains the confusion over her last name.

NorthEscambia.com took this piece of information a little further and found that Patrick and Tabitha Gonzalez signed the marriage license as witnesses to the marriage. (Read more). CNN picked up the same information last night.

Good job!! I have wondered all along what his role was in all of this, and how he knew the safe was buried in the back yard. Since they all seemed to know each other, why was he not part of this?? Or was he?I had heard at one time Pamela and Hugh were "seperated." Have you heard this also?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: July 23, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »

Good job!! I have wondered all along what his role was in all of this, and how he knew the safe was buried in the back yard. Since they all seemed to know each other, why was he not part of this?? Or was he?I had heard at one time Pamela and Hugh were "seperated." Have you heard this also?

I'll have to lookk back, I remember Madlen trying to divorce her, so the marriage to Wiggins from Dec 08 is technically "illegal", but I think you are right. I also went back thru the Escambia County records and looked at Pat Poff (aka Leonard P Gonzales), and whoa his criminal history is long, and that wasn't even checking Santa Rosa county where he lives

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 23, 2009, 11:21:39 AM »

I'll have to lookk back, I remember Madlen trying to divorce her, so the marriage to Wiggins from Dec 08 is technically "illegal", but I think you are right. I also went back thru the Escambia County records and looked at Pat Poff (aka Leonard P Gonzales), and whoa his criminal history is long, and that wasn't even checking Santa Rosa county where he lives

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.