April 30, 2024, 02:15:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238752 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: July 24, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »

I am now just as confused as I am when I am reading over on Lindsay Baums' thread. 

Bless her little soul.  an angelic monkey
Me too    But this is all very fascinating.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #521 on: July 24, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »

Ok, so Larry Plumley (who killed himself) owed Byrd Billings the 50mm, then I guess it passed down to Lynette Bledsoe (Larry's daughter)????? That's MOTIVE!!!!!!! AND, did I see she was a DCF worker or am I going crazy?

I am so confused!  Help!  Is that document claiming that Larry Plumley killed Margaret Plumley (wife?) & then committed suicide?  And Lynette Yvonne Bledsoe (the former DCF employee) was their daughter?

Larry Plumley killed his mother, then came back to P-Cola and committed suicide (post #527), and yes Lynette was his daughter, although he had no contact due to a restraining order and serving time in prison for lewd and lasivious........I posted it earlier today and now I need a drink.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 24, 2009, 04:59:00 PM »

Ok, so Larry Plumley (who killed himself) owed Byrd Billings the 50mm, then I guess it passed down to Lynette Bledsoe (Larry's daughter)????? That's MOTIVE!!!!!!! AND, did I see she was a DCF worker or am I going crazy?

I am so confused!  Help!  Is that document claiming that Larry Plumley killed Margaret Plumley (wife?) & then committed suicide?  And Lynette Yvonne Bledsoe (the former DCF employee) was their daughter?

The way I read it.....Larry was Margaret's son and he had a brother.
She left her estate to her two sons.  Larry killed her and then drove to Florida and killed himself.
The will said that should one of her sons die before her then the other would get the whole estate.

Larry's brother was trying to claim the whole estate and Lynette filed the papers saying that her father could not have died before her grandmother, since her father killed the grandmother and she should have his half.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 24, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »

Nevermind!  I just caught up & you guys answered all my questions.  Thank you.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 24, 2009, 05:03:40 PM »

The way I read it.....Larry was Margaret's son and he had a brother.
She left her estate to her two sons.  Larry killed her and then drove to Florida and killed himself.
The will said that should one of her sons die before her then the other would get the whole estate.

Larry's brother was trying to claim the whole estate and Lynette filed the papers saying that her father could not have died before her grandmother, since her father killed the grandmother and she should have his half.

Thank you so much Magnolia.  Between fighting with Internet Explorer & trying to understand that document...

Thank goodness it is 5:00.  I need a drink after all that.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #525 on: July 24, 2009, 05:04:13 PM »

BBL~I'm heading out to the Sandshaker for a Bushwhacker........CYL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2009, 05:06:07 PM »

Enjoy!   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 24, 2009, 05:10:07 PM »

I think Margaret was her Grandmother and Larry was Lynette' father. I think....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 24, 2009, 05:10:44 PM »

Have fun!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 24, 2009, 05:14:35 PM »

I don't think you can inherit a debt or that a debt can be passed down.

I should have added....when no tangible property is involved.
If you inherit a house and money is owed on the house, you would have to pay the debt
to keep the house,  but it doesn't look like this man owned anything, since he died indigent.

What about his sailboat. Did Byrd hold the financing on it?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: July 24, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »

If you inherit a house and money is owed on the house, you would have to pay the debt
to keep the house,  but it doesn't look like this man owned anything, since he died indigent.

The newspaper said that he died indigent.  It is hard to believe that a 25' sailboat would be would
be worth millions.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 24, 2009, 05:28:57 PM »

The newspaper said that he died indigent.  It is hard to believe that a 25' sailboat would be would
be worth millions.

No, Hardly. 

I just was wondering if there was some kind of business dealings with Mr Billings. He would hardly be indigent if he owned the sailboat outright.  But really I was wonder if there was dealings with Mr. Tice. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 24, 2009, 07:16:02 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/Murder_Suspect_Loses_Military_Pay

Murder suspect loses
military pay

Updated: Friday, 24 Jul 2009, 5:38 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 24 Jul 2009, 5:38 PM CDT

* Hubert Tate
    * Liz Nelson
    * Photojournalist: Franz Barraza

BEULAH, Fla. - Sargeant Donnie Stallworth is still a member of the Untied States Air Force. However, he is not receiving a paycheck as he sits behind bars at the Escambia County, Alabama jail.

"When members are taken into confinement, they are no longer entitled to pay and allowances," said Staff Sergeant Mareshah Haynes.

Stallworth graduated from T.R. Miller High School in 1999. He's been active duty since 2000.

Military representatives say an airmen with his rank and experience makes $2,670 a month.

But when Stallworth was arrested more than two weeks ago in connection with the Billings murder, those payments stopped. If Stallworth is convicted, his time in the Air force will officially come to an end.

"Any additional action taken by the Air Force would occur after the investigations are complete. However, military members are subject to discharge for committing serious civilian offenses," said Sgt. Haynes.

The Air Force does confirm they are working with Escambia County Sheriff's deputies in their investigation, but wouldn't comment on much after that.

Sgt. Haynes said, "The Air Force believes in a fair investigation and we don't want to comment to jeopardize the integrity of the case."

However, Stallworth is innocent until proven guilty. He is still waiting for extradition papers to be signed. Until then, he will remain at the county jail in Brewton.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 24, 2009, 08:06:07 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/Murder_Suspect_Loses_Military_Pay

Murder suspect loses
military pay

Updated: Friday, 24 Jul 2009, 5:38 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 24 Jul 2009, 5:38 PM CDT

* Hubert Tate
    * Liz Nelson
    * Photojournalist: Franz Barraza

BEULAH, Fla. - Sargeant Donnie Stallworth is still a member of the Untied States Air Force. However, he is not receiving a paycheck as he sits behind bars at the Escambia County, Alabama jail.

"When members are taken into confinement, they are no longer entitled to pay and allowances," said Staff Sergeant Mareshah Haynes.

Stallworth graduated from T.R. Miller High School in 1999. He's been active duty since 2000.

Military representatives say an airmen with his rank and experience makes $2,670 a month.

But when Stallworth was arrested more than two weeks ago in connection with the Billings murder, those payments stopped. If Stallworth is convicted, his time in the Air force will officially come to an end.

"Any additional action taken by the Air Force would occur after the investigations are complete. However, military members are subject to discharge for committing serious civilian offenses," said Sgt. Haynes.

The Air Force does confirm they are working with Escambia County Sheriff's deputies in their investigation, but wouldn't comment on much after that.

Sgt. Haynes said, "The Air Force believes in a fair investigation and we don't want to comment to jeopardize the integrity of the case."

However, Stallworth is innocent until proven guilty. He is still waiting for extradition papers to be signed. Until then, he will remain at the county jail in Brewton.

I wonder what Sgt Donnie Stallworth did in the Air Force?? 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 25, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »

I found this Fanny Mae:

http://www.militarycorruption.com/stallworth.htm

THE SHAME OF HURLBURT FIELD - STAFF SGT
DONNIE RAY STALLWORTH ARRESTED IN BRUTAL
SLAYING OF WEALTHY COUPLE IN BEULAH, FL
NONCOM HELD WITHOUT BAIL - FIRST ARRIVED AT
BASE IN JUNE 2000 - MEMBER OF 1ST SPECIAL
OPERATIONS AC MAINTENANCE SQUADRON

A Hurlburt Field airman has been arrested in the brutal killing of a wealthy couple who took in and raised developmentally disadvantaged kids in Beulah, Florida.

Staff Sgt. Donnie Ray Stallworth is one of seven men in custody after the chilling "home invasion" robbery earlier this month of Byrd and Melanie Billings in neighboring Escambia County.

Investigators are not releasing much information as to motive, except that robbery of a home safe was one of the alleged killers' goals. Our sources in Fort Walton Beach tell us that there could be a drug angle to the grisly killings as well.

Surveillance cameras caught on film a red van leaving the scene of the murders and also recorded several images that enabled police detectives to quickly close in on the killers.

Byrd, 68 and his 43 year-old wife Melanie were shot "execution style" in the expensive nine-bedroom home they shared with their beloved handicapped children.

The couple was known to have a lot of money and were well-regarded in the little Florida community, which sits in an isolated part of Escambia County near the Alabama state line.

MilitaryCorruption.com has learned that Stallworth was a member of the 1st Special Operations AC Maintenance Squadron at Hurlburt Field. He joined the Air Force nine years ago, and has been at the local base since June of 2000.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 25, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2009/07/brewton_residents_shocked_loca.html

Brewton residents shocked local man charged in notorious Florida slayings
Posted by Connie Baggett, Staff Reporter July 16, 2009 5:00 AM

Brewton native Donnie Ray Stallworth Jr., a 28-year-old Air Force staff sergeant accused of murder in last week's shooting deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings, served in Iraq and Afghanistan as an aircraft mechanic, according to public information officers at Hurlburt Field, near Fort Walton Beach, where Stallworth was stationed.

Stallworth is one of eight people facing charges in the slayings.

Hurlburt Field is the headquarters of the Air Force Special Operations Command, an elite unit designed to handle, among other missions, unconventional warfare and counter-terrorism. Stallworth, however, did not serve in a ground combat role. He maintained gunships and received only the standard combat training given all servicemen in the Air Force, Hurlburt spokesmen said Wednesday.

The Stallworths separated when Donnie Ray Jr. was young, according to family friends. But many people in Brewton described both parents as wonderful people. Brenda Stallworth is a longtime worker at the county Department of Human Resources. Donnie Ray Stallworth Sr. runs a used car lot in Milton, Fla.

(snipped parts of the article.)

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 25, 2009, 12:58:26 PM »

I found this on Rick's blog:

Professor "L" says:
July 19, 2009 at 5:10 pm
During the Sheriff race last yr, all of the candidates, except Ronnie Mac, was informed that a car dealer in the Pensacola area was giving a green light when his load of use cars would arrive in one of those large Truck Car Hualers. Said used cars were being used to transport narcotics. Why is the DEA involved??? Was the motive for the hit for failure to pay for pass shipment???? Financing use car lots does not strick me as being that big of deal, money wise, to have someone bumped off, including his wife…Maybe Ricks sources is giving out false leads to throw off investigaters from investigating all of the big time drug dealers here in P-cola…just a thought????

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 25, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »

I found this Fanny Mae:

http://www.militarycorruption.com/stallworth.htm

THE SHAME OF HURLBURT FIELD - STAFF SGT
DONNIE RAY STALLWORTH ARRESTED IN BRUTAL
SLAYING OF WEALTHY COUPLE IN BEULAH, FL
NONCOM HELD WITHOUT BAIL - FIRST ARRIVED AT
BASE IN JUNE 2000 - MEMBER OF 1ST SPECIAL
OPERATIONS AC MAINTENANCE SQUADRON

A Hurlburt Field airman has been arrested in the brutal killing of a wealthy couple who took in and raised developmentally disadvantaged kids in Beulah, Florida.

Staff Sgt. Donnie Ray Stallworth is one of seven men in custody after the chilling "home invasion" robbery earlier this month of Byrd and Melanie Billings in neighboring Escambia County.

Investigators are not releasing much information as to motive, except that robbery of a home safe was one of the alleged killers' goals. Our sources in Fort Walton Beach tell us that there could be a drug angle to the grisly killings as well.

Surveillance cameras caught on film a red van leaving the scene of the murders and also recorded several images that enabled police detectives to quickly close in on the killers.

Byrd, 68 and his 43 year-old wife Melanie were shot "execution style" in the expensive nine-bedroom home they shared with their beloved handicapped children.

The couple was known to have a lot of money and were well-regarded in the little Florida community, which sits in an isolated part of Escambia County near the Alabama state line.

MilitaryCorruption.com has learned that Stallworth was a member of the 1st Special Operations AC Maintenance Squadron at Hurlburt Field. He joined the Air Force nine years ago, and has been at the local base since June of 2000.

Thanks Cece. Just a guess on my part, but I am thinking he was a mechanic of some kind, either on aircraft or other kind of vehicles. Maybe he was tired of pulling wrenches and having grease under his fingernails. He threw all his years away with the military, that's for sure. I wonder how Mrs. Stallworth feels about this? I wonder why he is still in an Alabama jail and not back in Florida. I understand the Govenor of Alabama signed his extriction papers last week. It makes it too comfortable to be close to his family visits.

So many questions, so few answers. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 25, 2009, 01:04:55 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2009/07/brewton_residents_shocked_loca.html

Brewton residents shocked local man charged in notorious Florida slayings
Posted by Connie Baggett, Staff Reporter July 16, 2009 5:00 AM

Brewton native Donnie Ray Stallworth Jr., a 28-year-old Air Force staff sergeant accused of murder in last week's shooting deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings, served in Iraq and Afghanistan as an aircraft mechanic, according to public information officers at Hurlburt Field, near Fort Walton Beach, where Stallworth was stationed.

Stallworth is one of eight people facing charges in the slayings.

Hurlburt Field is the headquarters of the Air Force Special Operations Command, an elite unit designed to handle, among other missions, unconventional warfare and counter-terrorism. Stallworth, however, did not serve in a ground combat role. He maintained gunships and received only the standard combat training given all servicemen in the Air Force, Hurlburt spokesmen said Wednesday.

The Stallworths separated when Donnie Ray Jr. was young, according to family friends. But many people in Brewton described both parents as wonderful people. Brenda Stallworth is a longtime worker at the county Department of Human Resources. Donnie Ray Stallworth Sr. runs a used car lot in Milton, Fla.
(snipped parts of the article.)

The highlighted area stood out for me.  There has to be some connection to all the used car lots and financing.  Then when it was said that used cars were being used to transfer narcotics?   where did i put my Hinky meter?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2009, 01:13:34 PM »

I am bringing my posts from last night on another thread.

There is certainly some undercurrents there. No doubt about it.   

I have been on the phone today. Maybe we will dig up something. I am trying. I am pretty sure there are several big boats owned by several people, just by the location and the kind of money we are dealing with. I am wondering if the Billings had a big boat. It is hard to find out now due to the new terrorist laws. I don't know for sure, but I suspect whatever is going on, has to do with the ports. That is just my opinion. I could be wrong. I have been wrong before.   

The Honduran Woods set my hinky meter off to begin with. The Customs Agents on the docks have found drugs in load of mahogany coming in from South America. They cut a hole in the middle of a pallet of lumber and put packages of drugs in them and then put whole lumber pieces on top of it. They cannot check every pallet and some slips through. The other is that HCT is an importer of cars, and that is another way that drugs are smuggled in. The Mexican Gang story and the DEA being involved is another reason. I'll keep digging. 

Well, if they would be a little more forthcoming, and not act like the public are idiots. Telling us that it is a simple case of home invasion period, just makes me more determined. In the first place, P.G. Jr is an admitted criminal type, but he is cunning, and slick. He would not make the mistakes they are trying to say that he did. It is not a gang that couldn't shoot straight. Something fell through, big time. Now they have all gone underground. JMO

The sheriff seems to be link a dog with a muzzle. He's got a lot to say, and the DA won't let him. I know protect the case and all that jazz, but there is something else. I hate to think protecting someone, but he has been in the area for a long time, and has made many friends and connections. I'm pretty sure he has a big boat too, and moves in some of the same circles. JMO

If they wanted to do a home invasion, I am sure it would have been much easier in the daytime with Mrs Billings and a few helpers. They would have thought first of protecting the children and would have given them anything to keep them safe. The combinations to the safes, where the money and jewelry was, anything. NO, they went in when the KNEW Byrd and Mrs Billings would be there, and they knew they were going to kill them both to begin with. Anything else was gravy, plus what they had been promised by whoever wanted the hit. Something else is driving this. JMO

See thats the thing. When Whoraldo put up that banner after he interviewed Sheriff Morgan that he was an inexperiece Sheriff and had to call in Federal help, that was bullshit. I still never found that YouTube by the way, and Cece looked too. She is pretty good.

I felt something there when that was done like it was what the DA in mind. Morgan only on as sheriff for a few month, but he had twenty years in law inforcement in the Air Force, and I don't think he sat at a desk and all he did was sharpen pencils. He was well trained for what he did, maybe more so in some technical things, and foresics. There is something else going on that the DA does not want out. It's maddening. So the case is working up to be another circus, while Pamela strolls around Gulf Breeze, and a grocery store or resturant near you. Folks better duck their heads when shes around. JMO

You can be sure that there is polictical sides involved in this. It just seem to me that Eddins is throwing out that Morgan  is inexperienced and he is calling the shots. YOu can bee sure there is a little power play here because he has been there longer. He can tell you cannot win this case if you go for it. How long this back and forth is going on, dont't know

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.