April 30, 2024, 05:48:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238774 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 25, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »

fanny~I just found this:

We went to the website of the Florida Secretary of State and reviewed the filings for Hondaland Used Cars, Inc. We found a resignation of Registered Agent by T. Harrison Duke that is copied to Wayne Peterson of Gulf Breeze and Henry Cabell Tice of Daphne, Ala. Read Hondaland. A fair assumption would be that Peterson and Tice were partners in the business.We could find no connection between Peterson and Billings.

I remember finding the info on hondaland, but never knew or already forgot that Tice was involved in Hondaland

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6926

He was. And Billings' Worldco financed the floor plans for it and financed the cars.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #561 on: July 25, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »

fanny~I just found this:

We went to the website of the Florida Secretary of State and reviewed the filings for Hondaland Used Cars, Inc. We found a resignation of Registered Agent by T. Harrison Duke that is copied to Wayne Peterson of Gulf Breeze and Henry Cabell Tice of Daphne, Ala. Read Hondaland. A fair assumption would be that Peterson and Tice were partners in the business.We could find no connection between Peterson and Billings.

I remember finding the info on hondaland, but never knew or already forgot that Tice was involved in Hondaland

He was. And Billings' Worldco financed the floor plans for it and financed the cars.   

I knew about Worldco, but like I said I must have forgotten about Hondaland......

I'm still looking for the facebook that had Henry Cab Tice, there were 2 and one had no photo and the other had a younger photo - like maybe Henry Cab Tice's son, but damn if I can find it now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: July 25, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »

fanny~I just found this:

I knew about Worldco, but like I said I must have forgotten about Hondaland......

I'm still looking for the facebook that had Henry Cab Tice, there were 2 and one had no photo and the other had a younger photo - like maybe Henry Cab Tice's son, but damn if I can find it now

I haven't been able to come up with a pic of him at all. Looow profile. I found someone I think may be kin to him, but I hesitate to post it until I am sure.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 25, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »

fanny~I just found this:

I haven't been able to come up with a pic of him at all. Looow profile. I found someone I think may be kin to him, but I hesitate to post it until I am sure.   

If it was the younger one with the little beanie cap on, that wasn't him.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: July 25, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »

fanny~I just found this:

If you ever need to ask something you are curious about, but don't want to put out there you can email at my toss away addy pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com.

Maybe between your knowledge of this area and my living here, we can figure out some of these questions.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: July 25, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »

ISLAND, I blew this pic up and hope I don't blow the thread up. Can you tell where this was taken. It looks like somewhere around Orange beach, Perdido Key, or maybe on Santa Rosa Island. I can see condo's or houses across the water in the background. Do you recognize it?

It looks like Bahama Bob's in Gulf Shores.  If not then it is the Flora-Bama Lounge.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: July 25, 2009, 09:13:49 PM »

ISLAND, I blew this pic up and hope I don't blow the thread up. Can you tell where this was taken. It looks like somewhere around Orange beach, Perdido Key, or maybe on Santa Rosa Island. I can see condo's or houses across the water in the background. Do you recognize it?

It looks like Bahama Bob's in Gulf Shores.  If not then it is the Flora-Bama Lounge.

Thanks Blue Moon. I've only been to Gulf Shores once and it was 8 yrs ago....

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 25, 2009, 09:19:37 PM »

I don't think it's the Florabama. I haven't been back since they rebuilt, but it has a clear view of the gulf, and I don't think it is open in the front to look across the sound like that. But much has changed since the hurricanes, so I am not positve.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: July 25, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »

ISLAND, You have nanners.   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: July 25, 2009, 09:26:29 PM »

It is Tacky Jack's at the Perdido Bridge.  Here is a link.  Look at the picture behind the woman and you will see it says Tacky Jack's.

http://www.tackyjacks.com/Photos.asp?c=252434

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: July 25, 2009, 09:34:18 PM »

ISLAND, You have nanners.   

nanners back.....

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 25, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »

It is Tacky Jack's at the Perdido Bridge.  Here is a link.  Look at the picture behind the woman and you will see it says Tacky Jack's.

How right you are! I tried to make out what that said. Your eyes are better than mine. Thanks!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: July 25, 2009, 09:36:10 PM »

I see it!! Thanks BlueMoon........I'm not familiar at all with anything in AL, so any input helps...

[
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 25, 2009, 09:41:25 PM »

How right you are! I tried to make out what that said. Your eyes are better than mine. Thanks!

Tacky Jack's is located at the Marina.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: July 25, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »

I had already looked at that before, but I couldn't see any real interior views to see the yellow walls. It looked like Safe Harbor to begin with, but all the other resturants looked too fancy. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: July 25, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »

Tacky Jack's is located at the Marina.

That's why it reminded me of Destin, AJ's and all the other bars are on the marina...but, you do have great eyes, I'd have never noticed that sign

[
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 25, 2009, 09:51:20 PM »

I will be there in 2 weeks.  Anything in particular you need snooping around on?  The women who run the check-in counter at the condo sure do like to gossip and talk.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 25, 2009, 10:01:10 PM »

I will be there in 2 weeks.  Anything in particular you need snooping around on?  The women who run the check-in counter at the condo sure do like to gossip and talk.   

Yeah!!! Ask her about the Tice's and where they keep their boat. Any info you can get at all. Ask her what the gossip is around those parts about the Billings murder. Can you go this week???

We used to stay on the beach in the cottages before they were all taken out by Fredrick and Ivan. After that we stayed at one of the Phoenix Condos when we went down there. Haven't been for a while as I was here while my sister was sick.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 25, 2009, 10:14:59 PM »

Yeah!!! Ask her about the Tice's and where they keep their boat. Any info you can get at all. Ask her what the gossip is around those parts about the Billings murder. Can you go this week???

We used to stay on the beach in the cottages before they were all taken out by Fredrick and Ivan. After that we stayed at one of the Phoenix Condos when we went down there. Haven't been for a while as I was here while my sister was sick.

Will do.  Did you say the import car dealership is located in Gulf Shores, on Fort Morgan Road? 

(We always stay at Island Winds, convenient and in walking distance to everything).  They have rebuilt Gulf Shores and put in several high-rise condo's-expensive ones.  It really, to me, took away the quaintness of the island.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: July 25, 2009, 10:39:56 PM »

Will do.  Did you say the import car dealership is located in Gulf Shores, on Fort Morgan Road? 

(We always stay at Island Winds, convenient and in walking distance to everything).  They have rebuilt Gulf Shores and put in several high-rise condo's-expensive ones.  It really, to me, took away the quaintness of the island.

It about killed me when the cottages went and the condos went up. But change is what it is all about and you just have roll with it. 

One of her addy's was on Marsh Point, off Fort Morgan Rd. The import dealship was an addy in Daphne, Al closer to Mobile. I am so sleepy now I won't look, but it is in the thread here somewhere. If you don't find it, I will find it and post it tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.