April 30, 2024, 08:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238787 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: July 27, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090727/NEWS01/90727011/1124

Long Wiggins investigated for food stamp fraud

A state agency plans to investigate claims that Pamela Long Wiggins participated in food stamp fraud.

Advertisement

Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokesman Mike Morrison confirmed today that the agency is expected to launch an investigation Tuesday at the request of the Department of Children and Families.

“There are allegations that she fraudulently received food stamps,” he said. “That is all I have.”

Long Wiggins owned the Magnolia Antique Mall in Gulf Breeze, more than a dozen homes on the verge of foreclosure and a yacht called the Classy Lady. She was arrested July 15 after law enforcement found her on that boat at a marina in Orange Beach, Ala.

She is also under investigation by the Environmental Protection Agency, accused of illegally clearing and developing wetlands in Santa Rosa County.

The FDLE’s public assistance fraud division will investigate the newest claim against Long Wiggins to emerge since her arrest.

State Attorney Bill Eddins said the food stamp investigation was not spurred by any inquiries from his office which will handle the prosecution of the Byrd and Melanie Billings homicide suspects.

Long Wiggins is charged as an accessory after the fact in the July 9 Beulah homicides.

“I am aware of that investigation and they have briefed us on it,” Eddins said. “My understanding is that this is an independent investigation that isn’t related to the Billingses murders.”

Food stamps are federally funded through the U.S. Department of Agriculture, but are administered on a state level through the Department of Children and Families.

Janice Thomas, the locally based administrator of the DCF, said if someone is found to have defrauded the food stamp program, there are possible criminal and civil penalties.

She said documents, including Long Wiggins’ application for food stamps, are not available because she is at the center of a state investigation. Eddins said new charges could come after the FDLE completes its inquiry.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: July 27, 2009, 05:06:02 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090727/NEWS01/90727011/1124

Long Wiggins investigated for food stamp fraud

A state agency plans to investigate claims that Pamela Long Wiggins participated in food stamp fraud.

Advertisement

Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokesman Mike Morrison confirmed today that the agency is expected to launch an investigation Tuesday at the request of the Department of Children and Families.

“There are allegations that she fraudulently received food stamps,” he said. “That is all I have.”

Long Wiggins owned the Magnolia Antique Mall in Gulf Breeze, more than a dozen homes on the verge of foreclosure and a yacht called the Classy Lady. She was arrested July 15 after law enforcement found her on that boat at a marina in Orange Beach, Ala.

She is also under investigation by the Environmental Protection Agency, accused of illegally clearing and developing wetlands in Santa Rosa County.

The FDLE’s public assistance fraud division will investigate the newest claim against Long Wiggins to emerge since her arrest.

State Attorney Bill Eddins said the food stamp investigation was not spurred by any inquiries from his office which will handle the prosecution of the Byrd and Melanie Billings homicide suspects.

Long Wiggins is charged as an accessory after the fact in the July 9 Beulah homicides.

“I am aware of that investigation and they have briefed us on it,” Eddins said. “My understanding is that this is an independent investigation that isn’t related to the Billingses murders.”

Food stamps are federally funded through the U.S. Department of Agriculture, but are administered on a state level through the Department of Children and Families.

Janice Thomas, the locally based administrator of the DCF, said if someone is found to have defrauded the food stamp program, there are possible criminal and civil penalties.

She said documents, including Long Wiggins’ application for food stamps, are not available because she is at the center of a state investigation. Eddins said new charges could come after the FDLE completes its inquiry.

One of those things that sends me right over the edge! We applied once for Food Stamps. They checked us from can to can't, and had us coming back and bringing so many documents, it was a full time job. We finally just gave up!

How in the he77 can you get food stamps owning numerous properties, a yatch, and a business?? I guess if you know how to be a wheeler-dealer, you learn how to work all the systems. Pamela needs to be sitting her butt in jail, period.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: July 27, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »

Fanny Mae, I think the answer is this:  you must be a liar.
When you don't lie, they go over your records from stem to stern.  How well I know, trying to get help for ex and now my sister.  Geesh, you would think we never worked or paid taxes.  I hope they nail Wiggins or whatever her most recent name is to the wall.  She will probably say she is married to Gonzaela (sp) so can't talk.  Nothing about this person would come as a surprise.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 27, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »

When you don't lie, they go over your records from stem to stern.  How well I know, trying to get help for ex and now my sister.  Geesh, you would think we never worked or paid taxes.  I hope they nail Wiggins or whatever her most recent name is to the wall.  She will probably say she is married to Gonzaela (sp) so can't talk.  Nothing about this person would come as a surprise.

Funny you should mention Wiggins and marriage.  From what I have been reading, she married a man without divorcing her previous
husband  so I don't think she could use the "married to Gonzalez so I can't talk" ploy without being a bigamist at lest 3 times (instead of 2) times over.    
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 05:23:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 27, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »

Has anyone seen Magnolia?  If you do, would you ask her to join the NH thread please.  thanks.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 27, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »

Has anyone seen Magnolia?  If you do, would you ask her to join the NH thread please.  thanks.

I haven't seen her around today, AZSunny, or at least not on the threads I have been on.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: July 27, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »

Funny you should mention Wiggins and marriage.  From what I have been reading, she married a man without divorcing her previous
husband  so I don't think she could use the "married to Gonzalez so I can't talk" ploy without being a bigamist at lest 3 times (instead of 2) times over.    

Her latest so-called husband Hugh Wiggins was the one who told the LE where the safe was buried. Pat Gonzalez and his wife were witnesses to the Wiggins marriage in January. This in one big clusterfluck.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 27, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »

My son said almost the same thing you did. We did not have falsified documents at the ready. We were truthful and were punished for it.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 27, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »

My son said almost the same thing you did. We did not have falsified documents at the ready. We were truthful and were punished for it.   

Yes, but you have a clear conscience and know what self-respect is all about.  Course, the liars don't have a conscience at all.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 27, 2009, 06:06:52 PM »

Yes, but you have a clear conscience and know what self-respect is all about.  Course, the liars don't have a conscience at all.

Yes, and we managed, and didn't starve to death, after all.  Monkey Devil!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 27, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090727/NEWS01/90727023

Warrant issued for Stallworth

From staff reports • July 27, 2009

State Attorney Bill Eddins announced today that the extradition warrant for Donald Ray Stallworth has been processed and he should return to Escambia County shortly.

Paperwork on the warrant has been processed by the governor’s office in Florida and in Alabama and sent to the Escambia County, Ala., jail, where Stallworth is being housed without bond on two open counts of murder.

Stallworth is one of eight people charged in connection with the shooting deaths of Byrd and Melanie billings in the two-story, nine bedroom Beulah home July 9.

A news release from Eddins’ office reads: “It is anticipated that the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office will transport Stallworth in the very near future.”

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 27, 2009, 07:16:57 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090727/NEWS01/90727023

Warrant issued for Stallworth

From staff reports • July 27, 2009

State Attorney Bill Eddins announced today that the extradition warrant for Donald Ray Stallworth has been processed and he should return to Escambia County shortly.

Paperwork on the warrant has been processed by the governor’s office in Florida and in Alabama and sent to the Escambia County, Ala., jail, where Stallworth is being housed without bond on two open counts of murder.

Stallworth is one of eight people charged in connection with the shooting deaths of Byrd and Melanie billings in the two-story, nine bedroom Beulah home July 9.

A news release from Eddins’ office reads: “It is anticipated that the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office will transport Stallworth in the very near future.”

Well jeeze, the papers were signed by the Governor a couple of weeks ago. Let's not get in a hurry, how 'bout it. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: July 27, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/Murder_Suspect_To_Be_Extradited_Soon

Murder suspect to be
extradited soon

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 27, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9765

Extradition Order To Send Stallworth Back To Florida

July 27, 2009

Alabama Gov. Bob Riley has signed the extradition order to send Donnie Wayne Stallworth back to Florida to face two open counts of murder.

Stallworth is scheduled to be transferred from the Escambia County Detention Center in Brewton to the Escambia County Jail in Pensacola as early as Tuesday morning to face charges in connection with the death of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Stallworth, 28, turned himself into Alabama authorities in Brewton the night of July 13. He has remained in the Brewton jail without bond since that time.

donniestallworthjr1.jpgStallworth, 28, appeared before Escambia County (Ala.) Circuit Court Judge Bert Rice July 20 in a probable cause hearing. Rice ruled that there was probable cause  to continue to hold Stallworth without bond at that time. Stallworth was in the Brewton courtroom, but he did not speak on his behalf. About two dozen supporters, including his mother, were  alsoin the courtroom.

Terry Hardy, an Escambia County (Fla.) investigator, was in court on July 20, testifying  that suspect Thomas Wayne Coldiron had identified Stallworth as one of the five inside the Billings home on July 9 when the couple was murdered. Coldiron told investigators that Stallworth did have a weapon. Investigators said that Stallworth is the man that carried safe out of the Billings home.

Escambia (Fla.) officials were required to prepare the extradition warrant to send to Alabama Gov. Bob Riley to have Stallworth sent back to Florida. Florida officials were given up to 24 days to finish their paperwork.

At the time of the murders, Stallworth was assigned to the 1st Special Operations Aircraft Maintenance Squadron at Hurlburt Field.  The 1999 T.R. Miller High School graduate is a Brewton native. His family still resides in the Brewton area.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 27, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

I have asked this question before, but I will ask it again. WHO WOULD BENEFIT MOST BY THE DEATH OF BOTH OF THE BILLINGS???

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 27, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

Ms. Pam reminds me of CinCin.  Thinks the law doesn't apply to her it seems.  She is lower than dirt!   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 27, 2009, 07:23:57 PM »

I have asked this question before, but I will ask it again. WHO WOULD BENEFIT MOST BY THE DEATH OF BOTH OF THE BILLINGS???

Well, that is the million dollar question.  I agree with you that if it was just a hit on Byrd, that could be done in some other way or place.  I think they both were the target.  I just don't know why or who wanted it done.  Do you have a theory?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 27, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »

Ms. Pam reminds me of CinCin.  Thinks the law doesn't apply to her it seems.  She is lower than dirt!   

What I want to know is why she is strutting and smirking around?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 27, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »

Sorry I keep missing everyone.   

Enjoy your evening.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 27, 2009, 07:33:30 PM »

Sorry I keep missing everyone.   

Enjoy your evening.   an angelic monkey

Sorry I missed you too. I do have some thoughts, but nothing I can back up with links yet. Good Night Cece.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.