April 30, 2024, 05:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 238771 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 27, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »

Fanny Mae, I think the answer is this:  you must be a liar.
When you don't lie, they go over your records from stem to stern.  How well I know, trying to get help for ex and now my sister.  Geesh, you would think we never worked or paid taxes.  I hope they nail Wiggins or whatever her most recent name is to the wall.  She will probably say she is married to Gonzaela (sp) so can't talk.  Nothing about this person would come as a surprise.

My son said almost the same thing you did. We did not have falsified documents at the ready. We were truthful and were punished for it.   

Yes, but you have a clear conscience and know what self-respect is all about.  Course, the liars don't have a conscience at all.

Yes, and we managed, and didn't starve to death, after all.  Monkey Devil!

Ms. Pam reminds me of CinCin.  Thinks the law doesn't apply to her it seems.  She is lower than dirt!   

What I want to know is why she is strutting and smirking around?

I'd like to smack that smirk right off her face.  She thinks she is entitled to anything she wants.  Where do these people come from?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 27, 2009, 07:34:34 PM »

Good night Fanny Mae.  I'll try to catch up with everyone tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: July 28, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9776

New Today: Murder Suspect Gonzalez Jr Has IRS Problem

July 28, 2009

Billings murder suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr has a problem with the IRS over unpaid self employment taxes from 2006.

taxliengonjr.jpgThe Internal Revenue Service file a federal tax lien Monday in Santa Rosa County Court against Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr and his wife Tabatha C. Gonzalez. The total amount of the lien is $7,736.98.

The lien for the 2006 tax period was filed by the small business and self employed area of the IRS. The address listed on the lien is a post office box in Gulf Breeze that Gonzalez Jr used for his business UDT Institute. UDT stood for Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute, a business that Gonzalez said under oath was to provide criminal countermeasures training for wealthy persons.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: July 28, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9776

New Today: Murder Suspect Gonzalez Jr Has IRS Problem

July 28, 2009

Billings murder suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr has a problem with the IRS over unpaid self employment taxes from 2006.

taxliengonjr.jpgThe Internal Revenue Service file a federal tax lien Monday in Santa Rosa County Court against Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr and his wife Tabatha C. Gonzalez. The total amount of the lien is $7,736.98.

The lien for the 2006 tax period was filed by the small business and self employed area of the IRS. The address listed on the lien is a post office box in Gulf Breeze that Gonzalez Jr used for his business UDT Institute. UDT stood for Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute, a business that Gonzalez said under oath was to provide criminal countermeasures training for wealthy persons.

I would have expected nothing less than not paying taxes. Why should he?? He was a criminal, he didn't need to. He was playing the system too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: July 28, 2009, 06:22:44 PM »

Have you seen Rick's blog,  http://ricksblog.biz/   EX HEXES TICE re Mr. and Ms. Tice and Lucy Stolfi?!?  I believe one of the people I just listed might be at the bottom of this.   Lots of connections, cash businesses, shady connections, weird Soverign stuff, etc. etc. etc.  I don't want to trash Mr. Billings as they did not deserve to die, but when you own and operate the 3 prongs of a used car business - sales, financing, and repo, it's can lend itself to abuses.   I also wonder if Ms Tice was the woman that paid Gonzales, Jr. $150,000 to find dirt on her husband (if his testimony in the deposition taken several years ago is accurate).  This horrible crime sure is a humdinger!   (sorry, I still don't know how to point exactly to the article...scroll down until you see Ex Hexes Tice...also he has written several articles about this crime and Politico has picked up several).  Keep scrolling down to see them if you're interested.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: July 28, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »

I have asked this question before, but I will ask it again. WHO WOULD BENEFIT MOST BY THE DEATH OF BOTH OF THE BILLINGS???

Hey Fanny!  Are you thinking about who I think you are?  Man has first name of the Jackson fame?  Am I hot or cold?  If I made the right guess, I've wondered myself.  This case is crazy!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: July 28, 2009, 06:36:27 PM »

I have asked this question before, but I will ask it again. WHO WOULD BENEFIT MOST BY THE DEATH OF BOTH OF THE BILLINGS???

Hey Fanny!  Are you thinking about who I think you are?  Man has first name of the Jackson fame?  Am I hot or cold?  If I made the right guess, I've wondered myself.  This case is crazy!
Michael, but Michael who 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: July 28, 2009, 07:54:21 PM »

Are you thinking of the husband of Lucy?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: July 28, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »

Michael, but Michael who 

bio son of Byrd...the one who Byrd  took to court for child support.   IDK much about him except was thinking of what Fannie said about who had the most to gain.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: July 28, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

Well, I was cold...   Who is Lucy's husband?!!!  Haven't heard anything about him, that I remember.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: July 28, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »

Well, I was cold...   Who is Lucy's husband?!!!  Haven't heard anything about him, that I remember.

Sorry to get in your quote Fanny
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 29, 2009, 12:41:44 AM »

Fanny Mae, I think the answer is this:  you must be a liar.
When you don't lie, they go over your records from stem to stern.  How well I know, trying to get help for ex and now my sister.  Geesh, you would think we never worked or paid taxes.  I hope they nail Wiggins or whatever her most recent name is to the wall.  She will probably say she is married to Gonzaela (sp) so can't talk.  Nothing about this person would come as a surprise.

My son said almost the same thing you did. We did not have falsified documents at the ready. We were truthful and were punished for it.   

Yes, but you have a clear conscience and know what self-respect is all about.  Course, the liars don't have a conscience at all.

Yes, and we managed, and didn't starve to death, after all.  Monkey Devil!

Ms. Pam reminds me of CinCin.  Thinks the law doesn't apply to her it seems.  She is lower than dirt!   

What I want to know is why she is strutting and smirking around?

I'd like to smack that smirk right off her face.  She thinks she is entitled to anything she wants.  Where do these people come from?

I gert angry everytime I see her.  Piece of trash is what I think.  Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 29, 2009, 10:23:50 AM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090729/NEWS01/907290356

Coldiron did time for homicide, attack

Kris Wernowsky • kwernowsky@pnj.com • July 29, 2009

After a night of drinking more than a decade ago, Wayne Coldiron cut his cousin across the neck with a broken bottle during a quarrel over liquor.

Coldiron, 41, is one of seven men charged in the July 9 home invasion that resulted in the murders of Byrd and Melanie Billings, a Beulah couple known for adopting special-needs children.

Coldiron's criminal history dating back to 1992 is pockmarked with violence.

Records obtained from an August 1998 arrest show that Coldiron, then a 30-year-old cook in a Hallandale diner in Broward County, sliced his roommate and cousin, Carlton Gillis.

When officers arrived, they found Gillis bleeding, holding a towel at the side of his neck. He told the officers that Coldiron cut him with a broken bottle as they argued over a "bottle of vodka," according to a copy of the arrest report.

Officers found Coldiron nearby. He made no effort to hide what he did, throwing up his hands and saying, "I did it," the report said.

Gillis received stitches and staples at a Hollywood hospital to close the 9-inch gash along his neck.

Coldiron pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated battery and spent 21 months in Florida's prison system.

It was not his first violent brush with the law.

Six years before, he spent time in a Tennessee prison for killing a man.

In 1992, an argument between Coldiron and an acquaintance, Terry Corbett, erupted at a home in rural Hamblen County, according to a Tennessee court document.

Coldiron called 911, saying he defended himself against Corbett's attack. Corbett declined immediate medical attention and was taken to his mother's home by officers. He died the next day after being taken to a hospital.

Coldiron eventually pleaded guilty to a charge of criminal negligent homicide and was sentenced to two years in prison.

When Coldiron was released, he gave the Department of Corrections a new address of the Salvation Army in Pensacola, records show. In 2002, he took a job with a plumbing company in Pensacola.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #633 on: July 29, 2009, 10:25:38 AM »

Latest news articles from PNJ (Pensacola News Journal)

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090729/NEWS01/907290333

'Operation Cold Dish'
Gonzalez touted understanding of 'criminal thought processes'

Nearly two years ago, a Pensacola-area woman, embroiled in a dispute with one of her ex-husbands, wanted to gather incriminating information on him.

She went to Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr.

She told him that she had heard he was a man who could get things done.

By Gonzalez's account, the woman offered him $1 million if he could develop enough information to tie her ex-husband to some sort of criminal activity and land him in jail.

According to Gonzalez, she nicknamed his mission "Operation Cold Dish."

"Revenge is a dish best served cold," he reported her saying.

Gonzalez's account is contained in a 2008 deposition that he gave to the ex-husband's attorney after Gonzalez's relationship with the ex-wife soured.

The deposition of more than 100 pages, made available to the News Journal, contains chilling details about Gonzalez's claims of expertise in counter-surveillance.

"I understand the criminal thought processes," Gonzalez said, explaining he'd been arrested several times in the past.

"I can help people decide what's the best measures they should take to protect themselves and their families and businesses. That's what I do."

Gonzalez, 35, is believed to be the ringleader of a group of seven people who participated in a home invasion that resulted in the July 9 deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Several co-defendants, according to arrest reports, have told investigators that Gonzalez, dressed in black ninja disguise, fired the multiple shots that killed the Beulah couple.

The seven all face open counts of murder. An eighth suspect, a woman, is charged as an accessory after the fact to felony murder.

Before Gonzalez severed his working relationship with the woman, he had performed 1,600 hours of surveillance on her former husband, combed every square inch of the his personal background and followed him around the country. He investigated whether the man was involved in drug dealing or pearl smuggling. He obtained his military records. He swept the ex-wife's house for eavesdropping bugs that she was convinced her former husband planted them.

Gonzalez conceded in the deposition that he was not a licensed private investigator; rather, he did research and provided consultations. He made several mentions of a "team" who helped him, including "a man from the Department of Homeland Security."

Ultimately, Gonzalez never discovered any wrongdoing on the part of the ex-husband, a professional man.

"There was nothing to link this guy to anything," Gonzalez said. "Nothing."

Unable to come up with what his client wanted, Gonzalez didn't end up with a $1 million payday.

But Pensacola attorney Jim Jenkins, who represented the ex-husband, said bank records and phone calls with the ex-wife, secretly recorded by Gonzalez, showed that he received $150,000 before he severed ties with her.

The meeting
Gonzalez said in the deposition that he first met the ex-wife in November 2007 after one of her children began attending a martial arts school that he ran with his wife, Tabatha.

Through his school, known as Project FIGHTBACK, he claimed to have taught martial arts to more than 11,000 children, as well as self-defense awareness to thousands of women. In a recent court appearance, Gonzalez upped that number to 20,000.

In January 2008, Gonzalez said, he decided to start a company, Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute, to be known as UDT Institute and to be geared to wealthy women going through divorces.

"We can do a threat analysis, get information on the husband, what he's doing, what type of threat he may pose to the family, do an analysis of the home, where the weak points in the house are, consult with companies that do alarms and that sort of thing to help them there," Gonzalez said in the deposition.

He also noted that women going through divorces often have restraining orders, with their only piece of mind coming from an alarm system that notifies police when "somebody ... has breached their home."

"Well, at that point, it's a little late," he said.

In February 2008, the ex-wife, by then known to Gonzalez through the martial arts program, approached him about the possibility of digging up negative information on her ex-husband and, as an aside, mentioned gathering some information on her current husband, too.

She believed the ex-husband wanted to steal what she called "her fortune."

"She asked what it would cost to conduct a threat analysis for her and do some defensive tactics consultation for her family and research her husband," Gonzalez said.

'Operation Cold Dish'

Gonzalez embarked on an effort to find wrongdoing by the ex-husband.

When he couldn't find anything, the ex-wife said she wanted to frame him, Gonzalez said in the deposition.

It was at that point, Gonzalez said, that the woman came up with the "Operation Cold Dish" moniker.

"If we couldn't find it, she wanted us to create it," Gonzalez said. "She wanted to discredit him and let him go to jail, give him something to think about. That was originally, and then we went to Operation Cold Dish, which was we were going to make sure he was going to jail."

Gonzalez said he refused his client's request to plant drugs on her ex-husband.

"I wasn't going to commit a crime," he said. "I wasn't going to take any aggressive action toward the subject."

Gonzalez asked how he would be paid.

At the beginning of their relationship, the ex-wife paid Gonzalez with checks to Project FIGHTBACK, But she said those checks were drawing the attention of her money manager.

So, to exchange money without raising eyebrows, the ex-wife set up an out-of-state dummy corporation to pay him through UDT Institute.

If the ex-husband was put in jail, Gonzalez would be paid.

"She didn't want it traced back to her that we were getting money from her," Gonzalez said.

'I was stunned'

Shortly after Gonzalez got to know the ex-wife, he began to consider her something of a friend. He even was invited to parties at her home.

"A lot of times people invite me to these parties because I am a good person of interest to make conversation," he said. "It's just kind of fun to have me there. I'm good at telling jokes and getting everybody excited." 

But, after several months, Gonzalez worried he was getting in over his head in his effort to track the ex-husband.

That's when he went to Jenkins, the man's lawyer, with an account of the ex-wife's activities.

Jenkins said he didn't believe Gonzalez at first. But then Gonzalez presented him with the recordings of calls between him and the ex-wife, the ex-wife's voice dictating the setup of her former husband.

Gonzalez's arrest took Jenkins by surprise.

"From what I knew about him, he was a very skilled martial artist and I was told that he had been a bodyguard," Jenkins said. "When I heard he had been arrested in this Billings incident, I was stunned."

Editor's note: The News Journal is not identifying either Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr.'s client or her former husband because they are not involved in the investigation of the slayings of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 29, 2009, 10:28:05 AM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090729/NEWS01/907290333

'Operation Cold Dish'
Gonzalez touted understanding of 'criminal thought processes'

Nearly two years ago, a Pensacola-area woman, embroiled in a dispute with one of her ex-husbands, wanted to gather incriminating information on him.

She went to Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr.

She told him that she had heard he was a man who could get things done.

By Gonzalez's account, the woman offered him $1 million if he could develop enough information to tie her ex-husband to some sort of criminal activity and land him in jail.

According to Gonzalez, she nicknamed his mission "Operation Cold Dish."

"Revenge is a dish best served cold," he reported her saying.

Gonzalez's account is contained in a 2008 deposition that he gave to the ex-husband's attorney after Gonzalez's relationship with the ex-wife soured.

The deposition of more than 100 pages, made available to the News Journal, contains chilling details about Gonzalez's claims of expertise in counter-surveillance.

"I understand the criminal thought processes," Gonzalez said, explaining he'd been arrested several times in the past.

"I can help people decide what's the best measures they should take to protect themselves and their families and businesses. That's what I do."

Gonzalez, 35, is believed to be the ringleader of a group of seven people who participated in a home invasion that resulted in the July 9 deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Several co-defendants, according to arrest reports, have told investigators that Gonzalez, dressed in black ninja disguise, fired the multiple shots that killed the Beulah couple.

The seven all face open counts of murder. An eighth suspect, a woman, is charged as an accessory after the fact to felony murder.

Before Gonzalez severed his working relationship with the woman, he had performed 1,600 hours of surveillance on her former husband, combed every square inch of the his personal background and followed him around the country. He investigated whether the man was involved in drug dealing or pearl smuggling. He obtained his military records. He swept the ex-wife's house for eavesdropping bugs that she was convinced her former husband planted there.
(2 of 3)

Gonzalez conceded in the deposition that he was not a licensed private investigator; rather, he did research and provided consultations. He made several mentions of a "team" who helped him, including "a man from the Department of Homeland Security."
Advertisement

Ultimately, Gonzalez never discovered any wrongdoing on the part of the ex-husband, a professional man.

"There was nothing to link this guy to anything," Gonzalez said. "Nothing."

Unable to come up with what his client wanted, Gonzalez didn't end up with a $1 million payday.

But Pensacola attorney Jim Jenkins, who represented the ex-husband, said bank records and phone calls with the ex-wife, secretly recorded by Gonzalez, showed that he received $150,000 before he severed ties with her.
The meeting

Gonzalez said in the deposition that he first met the ex-wife in November 2007 after one of her children began attending a martial arts school that he ran with his wife, Tabatha.

Through his school, known as Project FIGHTBACK, he claimed to have taught martial arts to more than 11,000 children, as well as self-defense awareness to thousands of women. In a recent court appearance, Gonzalez upped that number to 20,000.

In January 2008, Gonzalez said, he decided to start a company, Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute, to be known as UDT Institute and to be geared to wealthy women going through divorces.

"We can do a threat analysis, get information on the husband, what he's doing, what type of threat he may pose to the family, do an analysis of the home, where the weak points in the house are, consult with companies that do alarms and that sort of thing to help them there," Gonzalez said in the deposition.

He also noted that women going through divorces often have restraining orders, with their only piece of mind coming from an alarm system that notifies police when "somebody ... has breached their home."

"Well, at that point, it's a little late," he said.

In February 2008, the ex-wife, by then known to Gonzalez through the martial arts program, approached him about the possibility of digging up negative information on her ex-husband and, as an aside, mentioned gathering some information on her current husband, too.
(3 of 3)

She believed the ex-husband wanted to steal what she called "her fortune."
Advertisement

"She asked what it would cost to conduct a threat analysis for her and do some defensive tactics consultation for her family and research her husband," Gonzalez said.

'Operation Cold Dish'

Gonzalez embarked on an effort to find wrongdoing by the ex-husband.

When he couldn't find anything, the ex-wife said she wanted to frame him, Gonzalez said in the deposition.

It was at that point, Gonzalez said, that the woman came up with the "Operation Cold Dish" moniker.

"If we couldn't find it, she wanted us to create it," Gonzalez said. "She wanted to discredit him and let him go to jail, give him something to think about. That was originally, and then we went to Operation Cold Dish, which was we were going to make sure he was going to jail."

Gonzalez said he refused his client's request to plant drugs on her ex-husband.

"I wasn't going to commit a crime," he said. "I wasn't going to take any aggressive action toward the subject."

Gonzalez asked how he would be paid.

At the beginning of their relationship, the ex-wife paid Gonzalez with checks to Project FIGHTBACK, But she said those checks were drawing the attention of her money manager.

So, to exchange money without raising eyebrows, the ex-wife set up an out-of-state dummy corporation to pay him through UDT Institute.

If the ex-husband was put in jail, Gonzalez would be paid.

"She didn't want it traced back to her that we were getting money from her," Gonzalez said.

'I was stunned'

Shortly after Gonzalez got to know the ex-wife, he began to consider her something of a friend. He even was invited to parties at her home.

"A lot of times people invite me to these parties because I am a good person of interest to make conversation," he said. "It's just kind of fun to have me there. I'm good at telling jokes and getting everybody excited."

But, after several months, Gonzalez worried he was getting in over his head in his effort to track the ex-husband.

That's when he went to Jenkins, the man's lawyer, with an account of the ex-wife's activities.

Jenkins said he didn't believe Gonzalez at first. But then Gonzalez presented him with the recordings of calls between him and the ex-wife, the ex-wife's voice dictating the setup of her former husband.

Gonzalez's arrest took Jenkins by surprise.

"From what I knew about him, he was a very skilled martial artist and I was told that he had been a bodyguard," Jenkins said. "When I heard he had been arrested in this Billings incident, I was stunned."

Editor's note: The News Journal is not identifying either Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr.'s client or her former husband because they are not involved in the investigation of the slayings of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 29, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »

Good morning IM.  Sorry, I didn't see you there & just repeated you.   
 an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 29, 2009, 10:36:15 AM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/Stallworth_Booked_Into_Florida_Jail

Stallworth booked into
Florida jail

Updated: Tuesday, 28 Jul 2009, 6:29 PM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 28 Jul 2009, 6:29 PM CDT

* Christina Leavenworth
    * Liz Nelson
    * Photojournalist: Hal Scheurich

PENSACOLA, Fla. - A large van pulled up to the Escambia County Jail. In it, a Hurlburt airman accused of murdering Byrd and Melanie Billings.

FOX10 News asked 28-year-old Donnie Stallworth whether he was guilty when he walked in. He didn't respond to the questions.

Homicide investigators waited for him to arrive. Court documents say that Stallworth's Ford Explorer was searched right after the murder. Investigators found black clothing inside.

All other murder suspects were booked into the Escambia County Jail right after their arrests. Since Stallworth turned himself in to Escambia County, Alabama authorities, he had to stay there until the proper paperwork was filed.

"It allows the case against him to move forward," Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille said.

The state attorney's office says without Stallworth in Florida, the proceedings were slowed down.

"It allows the case against him to move forward. Until he was actually here in Escambia County Jail, we were not able to proceed. Since he is here now and we're moving forward, we'll be able to have him set for arraignment and move all cases forward," Marcille said.

Stallworth's first appearance will be Wednesday afternoon at 1:30. That's when a judge will set his bond and determine probable cause.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #637 on: July 29, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »

an angelic monkey

LOL~Well, it's not like I haven't done it.....but even worse, I've repeated MYSELF and I was sober when I did it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #638 on: July 29, 2009, 10:39:34 AM »

Michael, but Michael who 

bio son of Byrd...the one who Byrd  took to court for child support.   IDK much about him except was thinking of what Fannie said about who had the most to gain.
Thanks, that would make sense.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 29, 2009, 10:41:07 AM »

an angelic monkey

LOL~Well, it's not like I haven't done it.....but even worse, I've repeated MYSELF and I was sober when I did it

Hope you are having a great morning.  I'm off to get some things done & will check back with you later.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.