March 28, 2024, 12:09:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charges: Woman, children planned suicide together  (Read 1804 times)
Toler
Monkey Junky

« on: July 10, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »

When Michael Jackson died in late June, Patricia Becht's younger children asked her about his ranch, Neverland. It was a place for kids to go, she told them, and it was similar to heaven. Going to such a place, she said, would be part of their suicide plan.

Becht, of South St. Paul, was charged Friday with first-degree premeditated murder of her 10-year-old son and attempted first-degree murder of her 11-year-old daughter, who is recovering at a metro hospital. Becht gave them and herself an overdose of anti-psychotic medication, court documents say.

She had planned her acts so meticulously that she had a "to do" list for the day before she launched her plan, investigators say.

http://www.startribune.com/local/50474787.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUJ

more at link

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 02:04:04 PM »

I know it's easy to second guess, but I wonder why the cousin didn't tell someone about her conversation.  My prayers to all of the family.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.