April 30, 2024, 04:32:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120495 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
OT again.....

My heart stopped when I heard about the school bus. I have 2 children who ride the bus, and at first the school system was not identified. I live in a suburb of Huntsville, but at one time had considered sending a gifted daughter to Lee high School. Lee has an acclaimed music and art program as well as other enrichment programs for students in the Huntsville school system. The performances the Lee Drama Dept. puts on are sold out quickly because the shows are so good. People come from all over to see them. I have friends who have children there, and I also know 2 teachers at the school. I am so saddened by the loss. It really is an awful day here in Huntsville.

Also a wonderful marching band.  Lee is the magnet school for music and art as you said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2006, 05:16:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

So what is the hold up on every little thing in Aruba like doing a search?  Why does everything take so long to do absolutely nothing much.

It is much easier to do the right thing.  It takes a bigger expenditure of energy to do the WRONG thing deliberately.

This is so sad about the bus crash.  I heard about it on the radio.  I'm praying for the kids, the school, the families & the health care givers.
So sad.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2006, 05:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
RE:  OJ - It's about time someone did the right thing.  Oj disgusts me.  I am glad for one thing to see the interview cancelled.  Never thought the publishing would be cancelled too.   I hope he can't peddle his crap elsewhere.

I can only imagine how this book is going to screw up (even more so) his children with Nicole...

Nah kids, i didn't kill your mom...but if i did, this is how I would have done it.

Mind boggling.

yes, it is sick

OJ and JORAN

they are one and the same

remember " i will tell you more later"
from joran

maybe klass ca make a picture of joram and OJ doing something together....

klass   klass    klass  Wink

can ya ??

can ya .????   huh ????

please  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2006, 05:18:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Funny that MF, Scubajap and Glenda haven't said a word about that letter today??   Laughing  Laughing

Well, that's because tourism is UP, doncha know!   Cool

Oh yeah, I forgot.  Tourism is up, it's all lies by opponents of Oduber.   Laughing

And BETH!  They always try to work her into any lies about anything, buncha jerks!   Rolling Eyes

I was just thinking about the dignity given the victims of the bus wreck today compared with the lack of respect shown for the dead and injured in those awful photos from Aruba.  And I am proud of the manner in which a small town like Huntsville handled this today.  Everything is uncer control and was within a couple of hours as this didn't even happen until 10:15.  Fire Dept had the bus flipped upright within MINUTES.

So what is the hold up on every little thing in Aruba like doing a search?  Why does everything take so long to do absolutely nothing much.

aruba sucks

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2006, 05:18:23 PM »

I feel bad that I took the forum off topic onto the bus wreck and now no one is posting at all.   Sad  Embarassed

Huntsville is OK and handled this is an almost text book manner for dealing with such an emergency.  

They all did good!   Wink We're just a little overwhelmed and devastated.  

No need to bring down the whole forum even though I know Huntsville has the support of all here.  We are still here for Natalee.  These children have our love and support as well.  

But I didn't mean to make everybody stop posting about Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2006, 05:32:25 PM »

Robots - I'll see what I can do Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »

thanks klass

youre the best  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2006, 05:34:02 PM »

I feel bad that I took the forum off topic onto the bus wreck and now no one is posting at all.   Sad  Embarassed

Huntsville is OK and handled this is an almost text book manner for dealing with such an emergency.  

No need to bring down the whole forum even though I know Huntsville has the support of all here.  We are still here for Natalee.  These children have our love and support as well.  

youre the best, too  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2006, 05:42:31 PM »

Anna

Thanks for posting the bus incident.  A reminder of how precious life is...and how quickly it can change.

pdh3

It wasn't too long ago that I held my breath everytime I heard a siren during the highschool driving times.  Prayers for all the families and friends of those involved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2006, 06:07:50 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

thanks klass

youre the best  Wink

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2006, 06:26:26 PM »

Anna you didn't make everybody stop posting.  It is slow right now people are returning home from work and it's dinner time.  We appreciate the updates on the bus crash.  I feel very terrible that this happened to these kids and what the families are going through.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2006, 06:28:31 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

thanks klass

youre the best  Wink

Scary isn't it.  Look at their eyes and the looks on their face.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2006, 06:29:25 PM »

Post from BFN

Debbie
Administrator

Re: National Enquirer Article
« Reply #399 on: Today at 05:24:50 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an email that I received from Art Wood this afternoon:

To: REMOVED
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 4:35 PM
Subject: Photo's in Enquirer

Debbie,

Please feel free to share this mail with anyone. I received an email from Blonde today with her concerns over the National Enquirer Article. She advised me that some of the members of your forum have been bashing her regarding the article and that the criticism is not justified. Please advise the members of your blog to target me with the criticism.

I received a telephone call from David Wright of the Enquirer. David who has been an ally and friend thru-out this entire ordeal involving Natalee said that a rival publication was about to break a story on the Chicago 24 Video and asked me if I knew anything about it. I told him that I do not have high speed Internet and was unable to view the entire video but that I had received photo's that were enhanced thru photo shop from Blonde. I advised David that I had arranged for professional examination of these pictures and the Video and that the early results of this examination were not promising. A Professor at the University of Florida who examined the data advised me that he believes the images which some people believe to be of Natalee are "Artifact" shadows of the plastic. I made it very to clear to everyone that Dave Holloway and I are very skeptical of the video and photo's because of the fact that Dave searched the area repeatedly during the first few days of June and also because of the fact that whoever posted the video has never come forward.

As you may or may not know this video was posted by the same person who posted the painting of the rocks video.  This is important in that I felt that a news story regarding these photo's may well help us identify this individual. In other words someone might well come forward with information.

Not everyone is going to agree with my decision to allow David Wright to run with the story, but, I trust him and he has always written his Natalee Holloway stories with great truth and accuracy. I challenge anyone to find a lie on any of David Wright's stories regarding this case. Please remember that we need friends like David Wright to keep the pressure on in Aruba. And for all of your participant's information I want to make this very clear, NO One, and that includes me, has profited from these stories.  Thanks, Art

Link

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2006, 06:34:33 PM »

VMS - thanks, you beat me to it!  Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2006, 06:51:25 PM »

Let's send all the "good stuff" to David Wright at the National Enquirer.  Let's keep this story alive!  Did they ever publish the police tapes?

So heartbreaking about the schoolkids in the bus. At least, seatbelts would have stopped them from becoming human projectiles.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2006, 06:56:40 PM »

Funny that MF, Scubajap and Glenda haven't said a word about that letter today??   Laughing  Laughing

Well, that's because tourism is UP, doncha know!   Cool

Oh yeah, I forgot.  Tourism is up, it's all lies by opponents of Oduber.   Laughing

And BETH!  They always try to work her into any lies about anything, buncha jerks!   Rolling Eyes

I was just thinking about the dignity given the victims of the bus wreck today compared with the lack of respect shown for the dead and injured in those awful photos from Aruba.  And I am proud of the manner in which a small town like Huntsville handled this today.  Everything is uncer control and was within a couple of hours as this didn't even happen until 10:15.  Fire Dept had the bus flipped upright within MINUTES.

I agree, Anna. Huntsville performed beautifully in it's response to this horrific tragedy. I daresay every city in America would also be so careful, but kudos to Huntsville...a fair & lovely city- have been there once and was magnificently impressed with the place. The contrast with the manner in which Aruba has behaved in Natalee's case from the beginning is still revoltingly astounding. I think that is one glaring feature in Natalee's case which still rightfully causes angst and for any intelligent Aruban NOT to grasp this, is mind-boggling.  Shocked
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2006, 07:10:44 PM »

The comments about the Front Page article, The Empire Strikes Back" are sooooo good!   Very Happy  Klaas, can you repost your artwork of Darth Vader Croes in the forum please?  Laughing

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2006, 07:11:21 PM »

Who is Blonde ?
And what did they expect ? The NE or Blonde.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2006, 07:13:27 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
The comments about the Front Page article, The Empire Strikes Back" are sooooo good!   Very Happy  Klaas, can you repost your artwork of Darth Vader Croes in the forum please?  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2006, 07:16:37 PM »

Point your finger at me?  Look what I have pointing at you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.