April 30, 2024, 03:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120489 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: November 21, 2006, 08:16:58 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Quote from: "vms"
What's Happening Aruba

About Me
Name:
Rosalie Klein Journalist Aruba

http://arubanews.blogspot.com/
mm

Morning all/  I'm trying to catch up and this caught my eye......

Isn't Klein  part of SandraK's last name???

I'm really not awake yet and only lurking but.......NO
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 21, 2006, 08:19:45 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: November 21, 2006, 08:19:55 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Morning Klaas and Monkeys!

I remember seeing this name with another and hyphenated....
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 21, 2006, 09:50:52 AM »

http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=785

Guess this Charlie Rat guy is a most welcome guest in Aruba..

probably old news.....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: November 21, 2006, 09:52:11 AM »

Can someone point me to which thread has the clearest copy of the bag picture that was printed in NE?

I've seen various different sizes and versions in different threads, but I'd like to get a really good look at it.

Thanks! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #385 on: November 21, 2006, 09:52:12 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=785

Guess this Charlie Rat guy is a most welcome guest in Aruba..

probably old news.....

I am sure they are as happy to see him as he is to be there.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 21, 2006, 09:55:23 AM »

Lawyer: Crime Stoppers official attacked
2006/11

By ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS, Associated Press Writer 49 minutes ago

COLUMBUS, Ohio - The head of a crime tipsters group was attacked by a man with a baseball bat and told to drop a lawsuit against a philanthropist over an unpaid reward, the man‘s attorney said Monday.

Miles, president of Central Ohio Crime Stoppers, didn‘t immediately report the attack because he was embarrassed he didn‘t defend himself better, Nyce said. Police interviewed Miles on Monday.

Miles‘ group sued Philadelphia-area philanthropist Joe Mammana on Nov. 15, seeking up to $131,000 they said he had pledged to Crime Stoppers for information in the slaying of a college student. A 19-year-old man has been charged in the killing.

He also denied any knowledge of an attack on Miles.

Mammana has offered reward money in various high-profile crime cases in several states, as well as in the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba last year.
Central Ohio Crime Stoppers: http://www.stopcrime.org/

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: November 21, 2006, 09:57:34 AM »

Oh, and one more thing. Wasn't Natalee 5'4" or thereabouts? I'm speculating in my own mind whether that could actually be Natalee in that bag, and at one point several months ago I remember doing a little experiment. I curled up into a fetal position and had my husband measure me with a measuring tape. The results were that I would fit into a trash bag (and I don't think he really needed to know that  Shocked ). I'm 5 feet tall, but weigh more than Natalee did, so it isn't impossible that she would have fit into the bag.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #388 on: November 21, 2006, 10:00:22 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Oh, and one more thing. Wasn't Natalee 5'4" or thereabouts? I'm speculating in my own mind whether that could actually be Natalee in that bag, and at one point several months ago I remember doing a little experiment. I curled up into a fetal position and had my husband measure me with a measuring tape. The results were that I would fit into a trash bag (and I don't think he really needed to know that  Shocked ). I'm 5 feet tall, but weigh more than Natalee did, so it isn't impossible that she would have fit into the bag.

Yes.  I think someone else of similar stature tried it as well and found it to be entirely possible.

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 21, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Yes.  I think someone else of similar stature tried it as well and found it to be entirely possible.

I'm normally a very skeptical person, but something about the clarity of the face in that bag is very spooky.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #390 on: November 21, 2006, 10:08:39 AM »

I'm normally a very skeptical person, but something about the clarity of the face in that bag is very spooky.

My thoughts exactly!  And I am one that usually does not "see" what I'm supposed to see.

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 21, 2006, 10:15:53 AM »

My thoughts exactly!  And I am one that usually does not "see" what I'm supposed to see.

I was more iffy until I read back and saw that Sleuth had managed to do the same version of the photo a good while back. We know Sleuth and know she wouldn't do anything "funny" with the photo. I'm not implying that anyone else did, but it helps to confirm it to know that Sleuth had already come up with the same thing.

I Stand With The Girl
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: November 21, 2006, 10:22:44 AM »

Hi BTgirl

Those bag pics are such a mystery to me.  I used to post with Blonde and Faith when these pics all came about a few months ago.  I had felt it was Natalee, but now I don't think so.  I've had other conversations with people outside this forum,  they don't think its her either.  I did all the steps Blonde did, and came out with pretty much the same picture,  just not as clear.  Think about this....
The space where her head is, I believe someone measured it (bleached black maybe?)  and its 2' wide between those cement corners.  That would make the proportions all wrong.

I've watched that video until I'm blue in the face.  The movement in the bag is a fish.  The face in the bag is too clear and perfect.  I just don't think its her.  

Then again, what ta heck do I know,  I still see 7 legs in that picture of Lorenzo.  Shocked  just figured its better to stop disagreeing with lalas so she won't need to drink becuase of me! hehe

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: November 21, 2006, 10:30:24 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Morning Klaas and Monkeys!

I remember seeing this name with another and hyphenated....

You are right Frijole,  It was with part of a hyphenated name.  At least thats what I remember........

Maine, born and raised!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 21, 2006, 10:30:34 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"

Hi BTgirl

Those bag pics are such a mystery to me.  I used to post with Blonde and Faith when these pics all came about a few months ago.  I had felt it was Natalee, but now I don't think so.  I've had other conversations with people outside this forum,  they don't think its her either.  I did all the steps Blonde did, and came out with pretty much the same picture,  just not as clear.  Think about this....
The space where her head is, I believe someone measured it (bleached black maybe?)  and its 2' wide between those cement corners.  That would make the proportions all wrong.

I've watched that video until I'm blue in the face.  The movement in the bag is a fish.  The face in the bag is too clear and perfect.  I just don't think its her.  

Then again, what ta heck do I know,  I still see 7 legs in that picture of Lorenzo.  Shocked  just figured its better to stop disagreeing with lalas so she won't need to drink becuase of me! hehe

LOL about Lala's drinking.  Razz
I'm not determined to believe the photo is Natalee, but I'd love to have some explanation about how it can look so much like her. Someone as skeptical as I am finds it too much of a coincidence. Whatever the explanation is, my brain won't be at rest until it's explained.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: November 21, 2006, 10:34:54 AM »

BTGirl,

I found where Klaasend posted the article.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=556&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=bag&start=340

Besides Sleuth's early capture, I believe Sunfreak2 may have posted her attempt to duplicate...just didn't find it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: November 21, 2006, 10:34:56 AM »

I'm still trying to talk myself into it was a freak miracle sign,  like seeing Jesus face in a piece of bread Shocked  Shocked .....

Maine, born and raised!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 21, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
BTGirl,

I found where Klaasend posted the article.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=556&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=bag&start=340

Besides Sleuth's early capture, I believe Sunfreak2 may have posted her attempt to duplicate...just didn't find it.

Thanks!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 21, 2006, 10:56:33 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
I'm guessing this was intending for us....

Those two standing with the monkeys rule sign look like the same two women who were holding the "hello Monkeys" sign we saw several days ago. Anyone else remeber? Who are these people??

Morning Monkeys!  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: November 21, 2006, 11:23:40 AM »

shadow,

Nice observation....you may be right.  This is that other picture.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.