April 30, 2024, 04:04:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120491 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: November 21, 2006, 11:46:31 AM »

Quote from: "shadow"

Those two standing with the monkeys rule sign look like the same two women who were holding the "hello Monkeys" sign we saw several days ago. Anyone else remeber? Who are these people??

Morning Monkeys!  Smile

They are the same girls. There are in several of the cam shots. For a couple of days it's just the dark haired girl.

They might be monkeys and just too shy to say.  Wink  Otherwise, wouldln't it be crazy for someone to spend their time making signs and being there every morning of their vacation?

'morning Shadow.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #401 on: November 21, 2006, 11:51:08 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"

Those two standing with the monkeys rule sign look like the same two women who were holding the "hello Monkeys" sign we saw several days ago. Anyone else remeber? Who are these people??

Morning Monkeys!  Smile

They are the same girls. There are in several of the cam shots. For a couple of days it's just the dark haired girl.

They might be monkeys and just too shy to say.  Wink  Otherwise, wouldln't it be crazy for someone to spend their time making signs and being there every morning of their vacation?

'morning Shadow.

Maybe it feels nice and safe to be out there on camera........

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: November 21, 2006, 11:59:33 AM »

Maybe it's one of our FP posters from Aruba?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: November 21, 2006, 12:07:52 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=785

Guess this Charlie Rat guy is a most welcome guest in Aruba..

probably old news.....

I am sure they are as happy to see him as he is to be there.

How lame that a tourism board would actually post such an article. Reminds me of my HS newspaper.

I guess C-Rat not doing to good a job judging from the last tourism #'s from the Aruban Central Bank.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: November 21, 2006, 12:12:04 PM »

Morning Monkeys!  Smile

'morning Shadow.

Hey y'all... I was lurking from work... (waiting for signatures, etc.) and saw this ... I have a theory about these monkey people...

Does anyone remember back early in the case at the same time that the woman from the cruise ship wore that great t-shirt in protest in Aruba... that there was an article about some Scared Monkeys being there and blah blah... and as it turns out that Julia didn't bother to fact check or edit... - RED and possibly Klaasend will remember this....

and the group is called SWAMP MONKEYS...

my thinking is that these "monkeys" are them... not Scared Monkeys...and they of course don't agree with the boycott so they are trying to act like they are from here...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: November 21, 2006, 12:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
I'm still trying to talk myself into it was a freak miracle sign,  like seeing Jesus face in a piece of bread Shocked  Shocked .....

Good Morning!

Well, that is exactly what Art Woods said the expert said it was, an artifact.  I don't have any trouble believing this because no way would an actual corpse be preserved in such a manner of detail with no discoloration or bloating, none of the classic signs of death.

Someone suggested freezing would slow down the visible signs of death but not that much.  Also after freezing, the skin is even more fragile and just touching can cause it to crack open.

Gruesome as it is to talk about, there is no way for human remains to exist in that pristine and recognizable conditions in that heat and water.  I also find the proportions all off for the size of the opening, etc.

But it is one of those things that if not a miracle, close.  I like to think it is just one more way to keep Natalee in the media and also her face looking at the suspects.  I do hope the NE is sold in Aruba at every grocery and convenience store.  If not, we just need to make sure that image is out there enough so that the ones who really need to see it do.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 21, 2006, 12:20:01 PM »

Did anyone else notice in that email posted from Art Woods that he doesn't know who made the Videos?  Since that part is well known, I am surprised no one has bothered to tell him.

We have not only the identity of who made them but the purpose of being background for the music and some of them posted with music on YouTube.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 21, 2006, 12:23:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Did anyone else notice in that email posted from Art Woods that he doesn't know who made the Videos?  Since that part is well known, I am surprised no one has bothered to tell him.

We have not only the identity of who made them but the purpose of being background for the music and some of them posted with music on YouTube.

I noticed that too, Anna. Hard to believe that's possible, huh?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 21, 2006, 12:25:46 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

We know the name that was put on the videos but do we know the person real name? I don't think so. IMO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 21, 2006, 12:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
shadow,

Nice observation....you may be right.  This is that other picture.

Thanks Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: November 21, 2006, 12:29:55 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=785

Guess this Charlie Rat guy is a most welcome guest in Aruba..

probably old news.....

I read that and LOL.  He was frequently talking about his recent visits to Aruba and now we find he had not been back since his parents left there when he was quite young, because he could not afford a trip, and he states now that for reasons he is back there.  Can we say, "trip courtesy of AHATA."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 21, 2006, 12:30:38 PM »

Morning Monkeys!  Smile

'morning Shadow.

morning, or rather afternoon now, memphis Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 21, 2006, 12:36:08 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Afternoon Monkeys

We know the name that was put on the videos but do we know the person real name? I don't think so. IMO

We know the name under which he promotes the band which is good enough for identification purposes I think.  Art Woods seemed under the impression that they just mysteriously appeared on the internet and no one knew why or where they came from.  I don't know if that is his real name or not but it is the name he works under when promoting that band.

But if the name is good enough for contact information on a band, it should work for a source for them.  It isn't as though they are unconnected to anything for we have several of the finished product of the music set to them.  At least three on YouTube where one can easily email the one who owns the originals, etc.

No guarantee he will answer any more if about Natalee.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kathya0427
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: November 21, 2006, 12:44:16 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: robots
Quote from: "klaasend"
Robots - I'll see what I can do Wink

klaas...great job on the OJ/Joran thingie...but just looking at those two make me sick...yuck...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: November 21, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

How lame that a tourism board would actually post such an article. Reminds me of my HS newspaper.

I guess C-Rat not doing to good a job judging from the last tourism #'s from the Aruban Central Bank.

Was wondering why his visit is newsworthy for that site, since there are many who have come and gone who did not get such recognition.  Makes you wonder how an attorney at 50 finally has enough $ to travel back there, his birthplace, after 30-some years.   My husband went from director of a manufacturing co, to laborer, to delivery person and we've managed, until the past couple of years to find $ to go to an island, though not Aruba.  Whatever...

mrs. red, I remember & have found reference to swamp monkeys, but I don' think they are trying to be SM'ers.  I took the Monkeys X Rule as a diss. jmho

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: November 21, 2006, 12:52:42 PM »

We also have Ed Smith posting on the blog of a young woman from Aruba living in the Netherlands to go see the videos as sights from home, nothing sinister about them.  I don't think he would have done this if there was supposed to be anything morbid on them.  And this is on a site which seems to promote the runaway theory which would clash with anything being recovered in the videos.

>>

Gister en vandaag gingen F16 zo vaak over mijn kop.... dat de show echt saai werdt ........maar kom mensen lets be real........Als je iets in het water gooit waar ze laatst gesignaleerd is (daar waar lang geleden toen ik nog op colegio zat ik vanuit visage met iemand was megelopen die daar kamperde .....ring any bellllssss ????? ) dan drijf je zo snel en ver af dat je in een paar uur in shark-infested water drijft dus ik denk niet dat meer dan een paar drugsplantages en coca/heroine containers gevonden zullen worden.........als ze dat al niet in eerste instantie zochten...........
Of het is puur show want Natalies vader en stiefvader hebben betere conections met GEORGE BUSH dan nederland en aruba samen.................
P.S. chex out http://www.aru-bay.com for video clips from aruba..........
Maybe we will sell shirts with your own face on it ( ha ha ha ha )But seriously on a totaly diffrent subject.....Xaviera do you still sing ??????

Posted by bulla bentana pa bay visage at 07/07/05 05:33:09

hmmm wie ben jij dan? Nu ben ik nieuwsgierig!

Ik zing nog steeds wel...in een salsaband tegenwoordig!

But tell me..who is you???

Visage: the good old days!

X.

Posted by Xaviera at 07/07/05 09:39:56

salsa ???????
Jesus..................
What happened to the gettoboys and such ??????
Maybe I best stay anonimus...............

Posted by bulla bentana pa bay visage at 07/07/05 15:44:36

how boring to stay anonymous! But still listen to the ghetto boys...just don't sing 'm

Posted by Xaviera at 07/07/05 15:46:53

If you mail me @ dsp360420@hotmail.com I'll be more inclinded to blow my cover .........I'm very shy you know.......WEGA DEN WEGA bo mes sa Asina nos gusta.......

Posted by bulla bentana pa bay visage at 07/08/05 18:50:16

What I am saying is that at no time does he caution this woman of anything amiss on the videos other than sights and the band sounds from Aruba, her home.  He is also being rather solicitous of her and would not seem to want to offend in any way.

And he does not contradict the theory of Natalee dancing in Brazil, etc. shown on the posters the women are holding in the photos which one would think he would do if he had any reason to think or know otherwise.

One of the vids on YouTube, the one about The Lone Sailor, about the windsurfer I actually like.   Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 21, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
shadow,

Nice observation....you may be right.  This is that other picture.

Thanks Smile

I see one of them brought his "date" for all to see!  haha Shocked

Maine, born and raised!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 21, 2006, 01:01:05 PM »

CharlieRat wrote that stupid letter to the editors of the Selma newspaper basically calling Beth a liar.  I suppose if no one saw the response, they might think he actually convinced somebody.

So could his trippy that he could never in his entire life afford be a sort of reward for that little venture?  Maybe they didn't think to check the response and reaction his letter received or see the one from the man at the college supporting Beth?

I saw an 11 day cruise starting at $699 on VacationsToGo newsletter.  The ones that have Aruba listed as a stop over have become much cheaper than the rest of them without it.  But the trick is to go there, you usually have to leave from Puerto Rico as it seems no longer a popular destination for cruises leaving from mainland US ports.

So CharlieRat has never been able to scrape together or even make payments on $700 in his life and he is an attorney.  

Hummm. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 21, 2006, 01:06:39 PM »

O/T

Does anyone know anything about this?  Is any problem minor at a nuclear plant?  This is being sort of reported on local news but no details.

Guess I need to get off of here and see wassup. . . .

www.newschannel9.com

Problems at Watts Bar
Nathan Frick
November 21,2006  

Schools in Meigs County, Tennessee are dismissing early at 9 a-m Tuesday because of an event at the Watts Bar Nuclear Plant.

We are still learning more about what's happened there.

Gil Francis, with TVA told us moments ago that there was a "minor problem" at the plant this morning.

Francis says his office did not tell Meigs County Schools to dismiss early. Francis said any evacuations would have to be issued by the state and that has not happened this morning.

School buses will be taking the children home at 9 a-m.

We've got a crew on the way to Meigs County this morning, and we'll have more information for you as soon as we get it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 21, 2006, 01:08:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
I'm still trying to talk myself into it was a freak miracle sign,  like seeing Jesus face in a piece of bread Shocked  Shocked .....

Good Morning!

Well, that is exactly what Art Woods said the expert said it was, an artifact.  I don't have any trouble believing this because no way would an actual corpse be preserved in such a manner of detail with no discoloration or bloating, none of the classic signs of death.

Someone suggested freezing would slow down the visible signs of death but not that much.  Also after freezing, the skin is even more fragile and just touching can cause it to crack open.

Gruesome as it is to talk about, there is no way for human remains to exist in that pristine and recognizable conditions in that heat and water.  I also find the proportions all off for the size of the opening, etc.

But it is one of those things that if not a miracle, close.  I like to think it is just one more way to keep Natalee in the media and also her face looking at the suspects.  I do hope the NE is sold in Aruba at every grocery and convenience store.  If not, we just need to make sure that image is out there enough so that the ones who really need to see it do.

JMO

Thanks Anna,

I am in complete agreement with your comments.     I do know Blonde well enough to say she did not do this to make money from NE, nor did she make the whole  thing up.  Nonetheless,  It will keep this story of Natalee in the media, and thats enough for me.

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.