April 30, 2024, 11:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120544 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 21, 2006, 05:22:21 PM »

I take back what I just said about web translator - I used Babelfish this time and it worked like a charm.  No real clue as to any big news though.  
The redactie of our programme is at present busy with a closer study into the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway on Aruba. 18 person whose birthday it is little girl disappeared by the end of May 2005 without a trace after an evening steps in a discotheque. She stayed on the island for 5-daagse a holiday with a group schoolboys. Natalee have been seen for last then them after fence time of the disco with three boys in a car to the range drove. The three friends have been later arrested largely a week then appeared that they had lain concerning what they had done with the little girl. They Natalee firstly told the police force that them that night neatly at its hotel had turned off. But already fast this tale did not appear be correct. The three boys - Joran of of the ditch and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - have been released however after course of time because of lack of proof nevertheless. Also Jorans father, right in training Paul of of the ditch, has some time been stuck. Moreover the police force has in Aruba and also in the Netherlands still potential suspected a number arrested. But always one had release them because of lack of proof. The matter has particularly been in America very large in the news, but in our country much attention has been also given. Every time however without this produced new, concrete starting points. People who know more concerning this matter are requested get in touch with our programme. All tips are treated confidentially.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #461 on: November 21, 2006, 05:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I take back what I just said about web translator - I used Babelfish this time and it worked like a charm.  No real clue as to any big news though.  
The redactie of our programme is at present busy with a closer study into the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway on Aruba. 18 person whose birthday it is little girl disappeared by the end of May 2005 without a trace after an evening steps in a discotheque. She stayed on the island for 5-daagse a holiday with a group schoolboys. Natalee have been seen for last then them after fence time of the disco with three boys in a car to the range drove. The three friends have been later arrested largely a week then appeared that they had lain concerning what they had done with the little girl. They Natalee firstly told the police force that them that night neatly at its hotel had turned off. But already fast this tale did not appear be correct. The three boys - Joran of of the ditch and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - have been released however after course of time because of lack of proof nevertheless. Also Jorans father, right in training Paul of of the ditch, has some time been stuck. Moreover the police force has in Aruba and also in the Netherlands still potential suspected a number arrested. But always one had release them because of lack of proof. The matter has particularly been in America very large in the news, but in our country much attention has been also given. Every time however without this produced new, concrete starting points. People who know more concerning this matter are requested get in touch with our programme. All tips are treated confidentially.

In the above summary, does it seem like DeVries is pretty suspicious of the prime suspects?  And I mean, all of them....smarmy judge included.  He seems to indicate the story has received some attention in Holland despite the attempts of others to reassure us this is not so.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: November 21, 2006, 05:34:10 PM »

Vader is the Dutch word for father?  Interesting.  I surmise that the deVries team got a tip or did some research in Holland about the Sloot
family or the van Rijn family prior to the trip to Aruba.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 21, 2006, 06:02:38 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

In the above summary, does it seem like DeVries is pretty suspicious of the prime suspects?  And I mean, all of them....smarmy judge included.  He seems to indicate the story has received some attention in Holland despite the attempts of others to reassure us this is not so.

I think so.  I think it sounds as if he thinks it's odd that these guys were released due to lack of evidence.  But I'm biased, so I'm reading that into it.  I wish I knew what his comment about Paulus being "stuck" meant.  Maybe Klaas, with all her experience, could give us a more accurate translation in this context.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 21, 2006, 06:24:07 PM »

Hi everyone!

Has anyone seen and read these two articles?

http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=791

http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=788

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: November 21, 2006, 06:28:28 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Peaches"

I think so.  I think it sounds as if he thinks it's odd that these guys were released due to lack of evidence.  But I'm biased, so I'm reading that into it.  I wish I knew what his comment about Paulus being "stuck" meant.  Maybe Klaas, with all her experience, could give us a more accurate translation in this context.

Maybe in translation 'stuck' meant held.  Not sure.  

I also noticed DeVries website has a story about a young man who died in Curacao and his Columbian girlfriend has fled, or is in hiding/missing out of fear (per babelfish translation I did earlier, which may not be interpreted precisely by moi)

San, good point about getting hopes up...the Dutch AMW reenactment of the disappearance didn't do much, as far as we know.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: November 21, 2006, 06:29:44 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I bet the "shocking" news is something about Paul.  We know Joran's history but nothing about his father.
That man?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 21, 2006, 06:31:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I bet the "shocking" news is something about Paul.  We know Joran's history but nothing about his father.

Wouldn't it be shocking that it wasn't what we thought and this DeVries person claims Joran is innocent and he believe he had nothing to do with it.  Now that is something that would shock me.

Sometimes I believe they are saying this stuff to get our attention and once they do wham they hit us in the face.

Not one thing has gone this familys way since day one.  I am not getting my hopes up with this show.

I totally agree with you, San.  I think there are more snakes in Aruba and Holland than in the Reptilaporium in Florida.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 21, 2006, 06:43:32 PM »

My translation of the statement on the De Vries website:

The editorial office of our program is currently busy with a closer study into the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway, 18yr old girl, who disappeared in Aruba at the end of May 2005 without a trace after an evening dancing in a discotheque. She stayed on the island for 5 days with a group of students.

Natalee was last seen leaving the disco with three boys in their car driving down the street.The three friends were later arrested after over a week when it appeared that they had lied concerning what they had done with the girl. They first told the police they dropped Natalee off that night at her hotel.  But quicky this tale did not appear to be correct.

The three boys - Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - have been released however after a period of time because of lack of proof.  Also Jorans father, judge in training Paul van der Sloot, was also detained for some time. Moreover the police force in Aruba and also in the Netherlands have detained a number of potential suspects but always they've been released because of lack of proof.

The matter has been particularly big in the American news, but in our country it has also been given attention.  Every time however without producing new, concrete starting points.

People who know more concerning this matter are requested get in touch with our program. All tips are treated confidentially.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 21, 2006, 06:46:17 PM »

Update from Victor/Lazlo regarding his message:

Sorry for jumping in, but the OP is not exactly what I said (maybe I should repost it after all...)

I did say I was told one thing that I did not knew, and which if true is shocking.

That specific part has nothing to do with J2K.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 21, 2006, 06:48:02 PM »

I'm with you on the De Vries show.

It was said he found info about Jorans temper and how he tossed a chollar into the bay/water, or that someone came forward stating he/she saw Joran toss a chollar into the bay/water.

Remember Joran has anger behavor problems and perhaps he learned something more on this proving Joran has a pattern of these kinds of uncontrollable acts.

I am sure no one closely involved(Sloots,Kalpoes ect) in this case came forward to report anything to De Vries. Hopfully a citizen from Aruba was brave enough to come forward and speak to De Vries openly and tell the truth or at least give him a climpse on the corruption in Aruba and cover-up concerning Natalees case.

On the cannibalism statement....I know that there is a religion practiced that has sacrificial rituals at a certain time of year(ie festival) and it was said to me awhile back that they eat the vital organs of a virgin. (ie heart, liver, kidneys) I know it's something no one wants to think about but it is possible some truth could be in it. From msmarples M&C with all the unexplained deaths, especially within the younger community, who knows. Satanic rituals are all over the world and involve a lot of gruesome activities. FYI

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 21, 2006, 06:54:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The editorial office of our program is currently busy with a closer study into the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway, 18yr old girl, who disappeared in Aruba at the end of May 2005 without a trace after an evening dancing in a discotheque. She stayed on the island for 5 days with a group of students.

Natalee was last seen leaving the disco with three boys in their car driving down the street.The three friends were later arrested after over a week when it appeared that they had lied concerning what they had done with the girl. They first told the police they dropped Natalee off that night at her hotel.  But quicky this tale did not appear to be correct.

The three boys - Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - have been released however after a period of time because of lack of proof.  Also Jorans father, judge in training Paul van der Sloot, was also detained for some time. Moreover the police force in Aruba and also in the Netherlands have detained a number of potential suspects but always they've been released because of lack of proof.

The matter has been particularly big in the American news, but in our country it has also been given attention.  Every time however without producing new, concrete starting points.

People who know more concerning this matter are requested get in touch with our program. All tips are treated confidentially.

hmmmm this sounds to me like De Vries didn't get very far and are asking for those to come forward if they have information. I don't like the sound of that.  Confused

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 21, 2006, 06:58:41 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

It was said he found info about Jorans temper and how he tossed a chollar into the bay/water, or that someone came forward stating he/she saw Joran toss a chollar into the bay/water.

Remember Joran has anger behavor problems and perhaps he learned something more on this proving Joran has a pattern of these kinds of uncontrollable acts.

I have the feeling that Joran has "tossed" a lot of people around on that island...............Hello Monkeys!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 21, 2006, 07:02:20 PM »

I did say I was told one thing that I did not knew, and which if true is shocking.

Shocking ? What could shock us at this point in time ? Hmmm silly time:
Joran has a criminal past dating back to pre school. He was running with scissors and stabbed another little kid. After that, Anita was always at the school where Joran was, to head off trouble.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 21, 2006, 07:05:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Joran has a criminal past dating back to pre school. He was running with scissors and stabbed another little kid. After that, Anita was always at the school where Joran was, to head off trouble.
Did he really do this? I never heard about this one, although, it would not shock me at all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 21, 2006, 07:08:57 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "klaasend"

hmmmm this sounds to me like De Vries didn't get very far and are asking for those to come forward if they have information. I don't like the sound of that.  Confused

DKPen - I wouldn't say that.  This message was posted on the De Vries site a month ago.  It's just providing their readers some background into the case.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: November 21, 2006, 07:10:02 PM »

Klaasend, you are great!! Lazlo made that post, then probably got im'ed to "take it down quick" before a monkey read it...but he wasn't fast enough! Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 21, 2006, 07:12:45 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Did he really do this? I never heard about this one, although, it would not shock me at all.

Sorry, I was making it up !  Cool  
Nothing to do with J2K ?  Hey, there are plenty of players on Aruba that have something in their closets ! !  Wonder what ? Oh, I am so impatient ! !
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 21, 2006, 07:15:43 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Sorry, I was making it up !  Cool  
Nothing to do with J2K ?  Hey, there are plenty of players on Aruba that have something in their closets ! !  Wonder what ? Oh, I am so impatient ! !
Yes, I reread that, and figured you had! Laughing But, at this point it sounds like something he would have done!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #479 on: November 21, 2006, 07:15:45 PM »

Me, too, Kat.

Nice work on the translation, Klaas.

Teenager wants the computer.

Nite all.

Sunfreak, if you're reading, I don't have your number.  You have mine.  Call me if you need something.  Hugs.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.