May 01, 2024, 06:37:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120575 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 21, 2006, 07:17:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "klaasend"
My translation of the statement on the De Vries website:

The editorial office of our program is currently busy with a closer study into the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway, 18yr old girl, who disappeared in Aruba at the end of May 2005 without a trace after an evening dancing in a discotheque. She stayed on the island for 5 days with a group of students.

Natalee was last seen leaving the disco with three boys in their car driving down the street.The three friends were later arrested after over a week when it appeared that they had lied concerning what they had done with the girl. They first told the police they dropped Natalee off that night at her hotel.  But quicky this tale did not appear to be correct.

The three boys - Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - have been released however after a period of time because of lack of proof.  Also Jorans father, judge in training Paul van der Sloot, was also detained for some time. Moreover the police force in Aruba and also in the Netherlands have detained a number of potential suspects but always they've been released because of lack of proof.

The matter has been particularly big in the American news, but in our country it has also been given attention.  Every time however without producing new, concrete starting points.

People who know more concerning this matter are requested get in touch with our program. All tips are treated confidentially.

hmmmm this sounds to me like De Vries didn't get very far and are asking for those to come forward if they have information. I don't like the sound of that.  Confused

DKPen - I wouldn't say that.  This message was posted on the De Vries site a month ago.  It's just providing their readers some background into the case.

A month ago?  lol  well that makes a bit of a difference then.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 21, 2006, 07:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I did say I was told one thing that I did not knew, and which if true is shocking.

Shocking ? What could shock us at this point in time ? Hmmm silly time:
Joran has a criminal past dating back to pre school. He was running with scissors and stabbed another little kid. After that, Anita was always at the school where Joran was, to head off trouble.

It's too bad he didn't fall on top of the scissors and kill himself he would have save a lot of people the hell he has put them through.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: November 21, 2006, 07:18:37 PM »

I had some other ideas, but they involved closets, dresses and operations.  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised Me baaaad.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 21, 2006, 07:20:17 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I did say I was told one thing that I did not knew, and which if true is shocking.

Joran has a criminal past dating back to pre school. He was running with scissors and stabbed another little kid. After that, Anita was always at the school where Joran was, to head off trouble.
Did he really do this? I never heard about this one, although, it would not shock me at all.

Sorry, I was making it up !  Cool  
Nothing to do with J2K ?  Hey, there are plenty of players on Aruba that have something in their closets ! !  Wonder what ? Oh, I am so impatient ! !
Yes, I reread that, and figured you had! Laughing But, at this point it sounds like something he would have done!

It sure does sound like something he would have done.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 21, 2006, 07:21:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"

It's too bad he didn't fall on top of the scissors and kill himself he would have save a lot of people the hell he has put them through.

Oh San, don't say that. You are above those words hun.  I don't wish that on my worse enemy. Besides, that's too good for him. Joran deserves to be put in jail and his cellmates have a go at him. Like Peterson recently was beat badly by cellmates while still handcuffed. Suffering a life in jail always looking over his shoulder would suit me. Think of all the beatings and other uncomfortable situations he could be in.  Wink

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: November 21, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »

I had some other ideas, but they involved closets, dresses and operations.  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised Me baaaad.
Wondering, if there were any see-through shirts hanging there in that closet, ....to lend to Mamma?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 21, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Oh San, don't say that. You are above those words hun.  I don't wish that on my worse enemy. Besides, that's too good for him. Joran deserves to be put in jail and his cellmates have a go at him. Like Peterson recently was beat badly by cellmates while still handcuffed. Suffering a life in jail always looking over his shoulder would suit me. Think of all the beatings and other uncomfortable situations he could be in.  Wink

I agree that this is what I would ultimately like to see happen to Joran.  But at this point Joran is above the law.  Which brings to mind what Nelson Oduber said in an interview that no one is above the law.  I took this to mean that even a judge in trainings son would be prosecuted.  I guess we all saw who was above the law.  I cringe ever time I see that man hugging Beth.

IN THE WORDS OF ROBOTS "I HATE THEM ALL".
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 21, 2006, 07:33:17 PM »

Has anyone seen Widget lately?

Widget if you are reading the board San says hello.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2006, 07:37:27 PM »

http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/4712161.html

Special Report: A Father's Determination
Meridian, Miss.
Wade Phillips

Eighteen months have not dulled the passion Dave Holloway has for finding out what happened to his daughter, Natalee. The Meridian businessman remains as committed as ever to solving the mystery.

After the fundraisers ended, after many of the yard signs have been pulled up, after the cable networks have stopped calling for interviews, there remains a father looking for his daughter.

"Some days you think you're going to finally break the case, and some days you wonder, are we ever going to find out?" said Holloway.

That is still Dave Holloway's story, a year and a half after his 18-year- old daughter went missing during her senior class trip to Aruba.

Newscenter 11 sat down with Holloway in his Meridian insurance office to talk about the case. He remains hopeful of a resolution.

Holloway says there have been developments in the case. They happened very quietly over the last few months.

The Dutch police have now taken over the investigation from Aruban authorities, a move Holloway believes should have been done months ago.

"I just hope they're going to be able to find some answers," Holloway said.

And the searches continue. Two months ago, Natalee's family sent a cadaver dog to search an Aruban golf course. Just last week, a team searched some government property on the island.

"You get tips or leads or someone says you need to search here, and you cannot just let it pass by," he said.

So far, nothing has come of any of those searches, but Holloway is not a man planning to give up any time soon.

"I don't think, as a parent, you'll ever give up and say I've done all I can do," Holloway said.

Holloway admits the searching has taken a financial toll on him. After an initial surge of fundraising in the weeks after Natalee's disappearance, there were several fundraisers. But now, he and the rest of Natalee's family are personally funding the searches.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2006, 07:37:30 PM »

well, i dont know what the specifics of any NEW INFO might be but
OBVIOUSLY

it would appear as though JORAN-CREEP was bagged in another LIE

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: November 21, 2006, 07:40:07 PM »

I'm hoping the "shocking" part will show us why Paulus was ousted out of the judgeship program, and to what extent his buddies Judge Smid and Jan vd Straaten played into the outcome so far.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 21, 2006, 07:46:45 PM »

Klaasend, you are great!! Lazlo made that post, then probably got im'ed to "take it down quick" before a monkey read it...but he wasn't fast enough! Laughing

Embarassed   i missed the whole thing!   Embarassed

but glad to have such a cracker jack crew of monkeys ON 24/7 Cool

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: November 21, 2006, 07:50:07 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Klaasend, you are great!! Lazlo made that post, then probably got im'ed to "take it down quick" before a monkey read it...but he wasn't fast enough! Laughing

Embarassed   i missed the whole thing!   Embarassed

but glad to have such a cracker jack crew of monkeys ON 24/7 Cool

LOL   Very Happy

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 21, 2006, 07:51:23 PM »

Wishing you all a safe, health and Happy T-Day..in advance.....
just in case...lol

my puter has been wacky lately.

Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: November 21, 2006, 07:51:41 PM »

American Music Awards are on now. Gonna go to watch. May be back later.

God bless~

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: November 21, 2006, 07:53:11 PM »

nite DK

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: November 21, 2006, 07:56:28 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Wishing you all a safe, health and Happy T-Day..in advance.....
just in case...lol

my puter has been wacky lately.

Rolling Eyes
You too , fom !! Good to see you here!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 21, 2006, 08:10:38 PM »

Well, I hope deVries has figured out that the MB students were only in Aruba for a total of three days, 83 hours, including sleep time, when Natalee disappeared.

Disinfo agents always want to stretch it out to five days or a week, etc. given them more time to work in red herrings like BEDB, Lorenzo and any other Fairy Tales they can think of.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 21, 2006, 08:14:41 PM »

On the cannibalism statement....I know that there is a religion practiced that has sacrificial rituals at a certain time of year(ie festival) and it was said to me awhile back that they eat the vital organs of a virgin. (ie heart, liver, kidneys) I know it's something no one wants to think about but it is possible some truth could be in it. From msmarples M&C with all the unexplained deaths, especially within the younger community, who knows. Satanic rituals are all over the world and involve a lot of gruesome activities. FYI

Could someone point me in the direction of this reference to cannibalism...TIA!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 21, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

On the cannibalism statement....I know that there is a religion practiced that has sacrificial rituals at a certain time of year(ie festival) and it was said to me awhile back that they eat the vital organs of a virgin. (ie heart, liver, kidneys) I know it's something no one wants to think about but it is possible some truth could be in it. From msmarples M&C with all the unexplained deaths, especially within the younger community, who knows. Satanic rituals are all over the world and involve a lot of gruesome activities. FYI

Could someone point me in the direction of this reference to cannibalism...TIA!

I was looking for this, too, Florida.  Anyone??

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.