April 30, 2024, 06:04:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120502 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 21, 2006, 08:50:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Our State Dept has issued every kind of statement on the government officials in Aruba that it can.  One fairly recent one said something about them meeting with high up Chavez pffiocials all the time being a concern.

So I don't think any of them being into money laundering, drugs or organized crime would be much of a shock.  And I don't think the Dutch care much about that either, not enough to be shocked.

Kat Gram, we are just discussing what we see as possibilities for the upcoming program.  

Lazlo said it was NOT about J2K so I do have to wonder who that leaves.

They will say it was a beach bum or some druggie and Aruba covered it up because the crime was so horrific they were afraid it would affect their tourism industry.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 21, 2006, 08:51:32 PM »

Well, I'm just glad for the coverage.  Imagine how tired we would be if we didn't have it to talk about.

Somebody chewed up one of my favorite house slippers once so I ordered three identical pairs.  That way I could always just switch a new one for the chewed most wonderful shoe.

Now I have three right foot houseslippers.   Rolling Eyes

Sometimes things just don't work out as we think they will.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: November 21, 2006, 08:51:32 PM »

From Anna..Kat Gram, we are just discussing what we see as possibilities for the upcoming program.  Cool
I know that.  Laughing
Can I have my own way for once ? I WANT it to be some real down and dirty dirt on those ALE / prosecutors  ! !  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 21, 2006, 08:53:11 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Lazlo may very well be lying.

You are coming up with all the good ones .
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: November 21, 2006, 08:53:30 PM »

Well, I'm just glad for the coverage.  Imagine how tired we would be if we didn't have it to talk about.

Somebody chewed up one of my favorite house slippers once so I ordered three identical pairs.  That way I could always just switch a new one for the chewed most wonderful shoe.

That sounds exactly like something I would do.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 21, 2006, 08:55:51 PM »

No, KatGram,
We can only dream of such things.

And hope that one of these days the truth will come out.  

But I have to admit I have hopes for this deVries because the Dutch are so hard headed and stubborn, they won't listen to anybody except maybe this one of their own.  For that reason, I hope he roasts J2K to hell and back.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 21, 2006, 08:55:53 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 21, 2006, 08:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing

Yeah, San,
Sometimes we just out think ourselves and that seems to be what we are doing with this program.  We just think ourselves right down into a black hole of some sort.

Wish I could just wait and see and not wonder.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 21, 2006, 08:58:33 PM »

I found the medicine. And I am having it right now.... Butterscotch Sundae Ice Cream  !  !
So, I am ok now...
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 21, 2006, 09:00:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
"Shocking" info is probably some allegation about MB kids/Natalee.  Note Lazlo's use of the positive word "brave" to describe DeVries' possible use of it on his show.  The implication is that she would approve of him doing so.

Or something shocking pertaining to the Government coverup or police involvement or Paulus and Van Der Straaten.  I really doubt it has anything to do with the MB kids.

Well, apparently it's not clear if Lazlo used the word "brave" herself, as the quote was a paraphrase. If she did tho. I don't think it could be any of those things.  Plus I have a hard time seeing her declaring she was "shocked" by anything anti-Joran, being "shocked" by information implies you believe it is credible.  Probably is either something negative towards KB kids/Natalee, or beneficial to Joran in some way.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: November 21, 2006, 09:01:24 PM »

I just went to the Quicktrip and stocked up on Chips and Dip for my Thanksgiving dinner.

I'll be hitting the KFC special $1.99 chicken fried steak tommorrow for my actual Thanksgiving dinner.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 21, 2006, 09:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Florida"
This is just a HYPOTHETICAL:

Joran did kill his dog & try to blame it on his neighbor
Joran was taking anger management classes ie Yoga/Meditation Classes

Could he have gotten involved with Santeria
thru the person that teaches these classes?

Santeria practices rituals on the feast days of Catholic Saints
May 30th-St. Joan of Arc
The rituals include wearing of certain clothes, shaved heads,
& certain diets.
Did you see any of that anywhere  ?
Sometimes animals are sacrificed.....

Santeria no. Drunkeria  ? Si senor !

A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's) When Dave got there they walked to the back (Lion's Den) & met with a "Buddhist, Healer, Psychic"  Who claimed to know where Natalee was. "Dave, do you like to go fishing?"

(Our own "kbm"/"Kawish" claims he has taken yoga classes behind the VIP Club.)

The "Yoga Master from Curacao" claims that he, as a psychic, knows what happened to Natalee. (He is Karam. Misier)

Karam. Misier pracices Santeria. He also has yoga/meditation classes in Noord. He has placed himself in the midst of things......

THe MISIER family is from Surimane & own real estate & car rental agencies in Aruba.
The VIP Club is ip for sale.................
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 21, 2006, 09:07:02 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I just went to the Quicktrip and stocked up on Chips and Dip for my Thanksgiving dinner.

I'll be hitting the KFC special $1.99 chicken fried steak tommorrow for my actual Thanksgiving dinner.

That is terrible Carnut.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: November 21, 2006, 09:10:27 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Carnut"

That is terrible Carnut.

Ah, actually I think it's quite nice and am looking forward to it.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: November 21, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »

"Shocking" info is probably some allegation about MB kids/Natalee.  Note Lazlo's use of the positive word "brave" to describe DeVries' possible use of it on his show.  The implication is that she would approve of him doing so.

Or something shocking pertaining to the Government coverup or police involvement or Paulus and Van Der Straaten.  I really doubt it has anything to do with the MB kids.

Well, apparently it's not clear if Lazlo used the word "brave" herself, as the quote was a paraphrase. If she did tho. I don't think it could be any of those things.  Plus I have a hard time seeing her declaring she was "shocked" by anything anti-Joran, being "shocked" by information implies you believe it is credible.  Probably is either something negative towards KB kids/Natalee, or beneficial to Joran in some way.

Why on earth would negative info on the MB kids/Natalee be "Shocking" to Lazlo or even to anyone in the NL?  To me something "shocking" to the Dutch (whose TV show it is) would mean something about a failed judge, a corrupt police dept or even corrupt justice system or government officials.  jmo
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: November 21, 2006, 09:16:47 PM »

Well, I can't eat that stuff. To me, that is gaggieeieii. I would have to take real medicine if I ate that stuff. Even tho I am here myself for quite a few meals I do make the effort to at least open the oven door and stick something in there. Like a real chicken or a turkey.
I am in a mood today. Yesterday, on the way home, all the traffic was blocked off because a lady had been hit by a car. That's about the third one I've seen in a month. She passsed away and they are thinking about charging the driver as they think alcohol was involved.  She was going home after work. I was pretty close and cried.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: November 21, 2006, 09:16:55 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Why on earth would negative info on the MB kids/Natalee be "Shocking" to Lazlo or even to anyone in the NL?  To me something "shocking" to the Dutch (whose TV show it is) would mean something about a failed judge, a corrupt police dept or even corrupt justice system or government officials.  jmo

Sunfreak - I agree
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: November 21, 2006, 09:18:18 PM »

Another thought on the deVries show:

If this show is a much anticipated, highly rated show in the NL, why would deVries risk dropping the hot news bomb by confiding in this nobody Dutch person Lazlo?  She is talking through her hat trying to make herself look big and in the know.  

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE WITCH BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 21, 2006, 09:25:15 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but I don't see Lazlo geting so exited about anything like that.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: November 21, 2006, 09:26:59 PM »

Maybe DeVries found out who paid the legal bill for the Sloots.
Joe T is not a cheap lawyer. Wait, I mean, he charges alot.
If he didn't , is it too late for a special request ?
That would be shocking. And Devries would have to be brave and not afraid of cement booties to make that info public.
Or, who footed the bill for Guido's lawyer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.