April 30, 2024, 08:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120522 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: November 21, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »

Did klaas say that Lazlo/Victor is in NL?

Maybe she's shocked at the lengths to which Aruba goes to keep its murders under wraps.

Think Pitbull. Think about that ship passenger who didn't die of natural causes after all.

Think about The Netherlands wanting DNA evidence on suicide cases over the last 20 years.

Maybe she missed those memos.

Hi SunFreak! Happy Almost Birthday!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2006, 09:27:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Another thought on the deVries show:

If this show is a much anticipated, highly rated show in the NL, why would deVries risk dropping the hot news bomb by confiding in this nobody Dutch person Lazlo?  She is talking through her hat trying to make herself look big and in the know.  

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE WITCH BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN!

That's possible.  She could always just say they must have decided not to air whatever she was told.  But if that were her motive I think she'd have left the message up a little longer.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: November 21, 2006, 09:28:35 PM »

Another thought on the deVries show:

If this show is a much anticipated, highly rated show in the NL, why would deVries risk dropping the hot news bomb by confiding in this nobody Dutch person Lazlo?  She is talking through her hat trying to make herself look big and in the know.  

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE WITCH BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN!

EXACTLY.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 21, 2006, 09:32:36 PM »

Imagine if De Vries does a show and says I have investigated every angle and everything points away from J2K.  He says had access to official police documents that we have never seen before and I come to the conclusion that J2K are innocent.  Let’s say he goes on to say I would investigate people in the U.S. (Shocking).

Paulus Van der Sloot issues a statement saying you see even an experienced guy like De Vries thinks Joran is innocent.  I didn’t even agree with him nor did I cooperate with his investigation and he found my son innocent anyway.

I find it strange that the only one who issued a statement were the Van der Sloots saying they were not cooperating.  Why?  They didn’t have to issue a statement.  We didn’t see the Kalpoes issue any statements why the Sloots.  I’m beginning to think we were hoodwinked.

I would be the happiest person if it turns out the other way and he thinks that J2K are guilty.  So I would have to watch with caution and see how it turns out.  JMO.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: November 21, 2006, 09:34:51 PM »

How exactly did DeVries get involved in this anyway?  On his own or did somebody invite him?
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: November 21, 2006, 09:40:15 PM »

Klaas:  I was hoping you read my email.  Thanks!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: November 21, 2006, 09:43:38 PM »

"Natalee wanted to come with us"
"She wanted to see the lighthouse & the sharks"

* Joran had killed his dog
* Deepak came with '2 dogs'
* Mattress/dead dog found on Grapefield Beach

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 21, 2006, 09:44:11 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
How exactly did DeVries get involved in this anyway?  On his own or did somebody invite him?

Not really sure.  I know right after the other Dutch show was recently aired, several Dutch posters on each side of the "fence" said De Vries was the one who should do a show.  I know that some FP posters emailed De Vries.  It's also possible the Holloway/Twitty family contacted him or he contacted them.  I don't really know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 21, 2006, 09:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Klaas:  I was hoping you read my email.  Thanks!

I'll check right now, haven't looked at my hotmail account today yet.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 21, 2006, 09:49:46 PM »

What happened with the search... the one that Dave was speaking of ? And what was that all about ?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 21, 2006, 09:50:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shizaru"

Not really sure.  I know right after the other Dutch show was recently aired, several Dutch posters on each side of the "fence" said De Vries was the one who should do a show.  I know that some FP posters emailed De Vries.  It's also possible the Holloway/Twitty family contacted him or he contacted them.  I don't really know.

That was my recollection, that it was more the pro-family side that brought him into things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 21, 2006, 09:52:08 PM »

Natalee Revisited

Dale Netherton
November 21, 2006

There is not a lot to be gained by simply reiterating the facts and the findings for those following the Natalee Holloway case. The inconsistencies and the obfuscations are common knowledge. There is nothing for the media to slather over and all those who had their moments of fame are now fading just as the fate of Natalee becomes conjecture and lament. But the question remains ( as it did when the investigation was in full swing), what happened to Natalee?

No body or remains were ever discovered. Not a trace! You would think this would spur someone ( especially a loved one ) to review the situation and wonder if the fundamental premises and strategy of the investigation were flawed. But no one has and it looks like no one will. And what would motivate them to do so? The one thought that Natalee may be alive and in such a situation that she cannot communicate her plight. Can you imagine the frustration she would feel knowing she was not dead but being treated as if she were. It would be the equivalent of being buried alive, except it would be more prolonged and infinitely more discouraging and disappointing. Imagine every day wondering why someone doesn’t see you or recognize you and report your location to authorities. Imagine the hurt you would feel of being abandoned. Imagine she escaped and confronted the loved ones who gave her up for dead. And the question that would haunt them, “ Why did you think I was dead? You knew I was missing, but dead? Why? What evidence did you have that I had been killed or died? Why didn’t you look for me instead of my body?”

The authorities who had a part in this disappearance and the playboy that knows something pertinent, but won’t talk, have had the pressure relieved by the passage of time and the growing apathy that produces sighs of resignation. This lack of pressure brought on by following a false premise will only lead to others disappearing. Success in crime only leads to more crime. If for no other reason than prevention of future crimes should the case not be allowed to go dormant. But the real reason it shouldn’t is because there is a chance, slim as it might be, that Natalee is alive and hoping against all hope that she will be discovered and rescued. This is the hope of all missing persons. This is what our soldiers experienced in prisoner of war camps. No one knew if they were were alive or dead but it was the perseverance of both captive and loved ones that made reunion possible. Natalee deserves no less. Wringing hands and tears will not discover her. Visualizing her dead will not rescue her. Simply hoping is not the equivalent of taking positive action.

The pieces of the puzzle do not fit and if no one is interested enough to portray the only way they will fit, the crime will go unsolved and a young girl will possibly perish needlessly. And think of the anguish experienced if in the future it was found out she lived for several years as a captive and was never found because no one looked for anything but a corpse. This is the scenario that cannot be reconciled or forgiven. And if there is any chance this is how this mystery will play out ( and there is such a chance) why would anyone want to experience such misery?

As has been pointed out repeatedly in this column, problem solving techniques were poorly utilized in this investigation and a conclusion reached by erroneous premises. Yet the stalemate continues and no one that should be interested in correcting this has come forward and asked, “ What if Natalee isn’t dead?” Doesn’t this strike you as strange? Millions have not given up on missing persons but in this case the trend is gridlocked with a finality that has not been proven. Eventually if Natalee is not dead there will be a time when all doubt and hope will disappear. But that is not now. Natalee was young and she deserves more than the preconceived notion she was killed. There is little chance this column will be slipped under her locked door but if the voices of outrage can squelch the conniving of O.J Simpson surely voices can be raised and demand justice and the recognition of the possible life of Natalee Holloway. For if it were you dear reader, ask yourself what response you would be most disappointed with if you were kidnapped and restrained. Given up for dead is no one’s dream.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=16952
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: November 21, 2006, 10:00:06 PM »

What a bunch of BS that article is.

Everyone on that dirty little island thinks Nat is alive somewhere and that was investigated by every newsperson on that island.

Every person on the FOB and RU thinks Nat is alive and ran off.

Even Dr. Phil in his special on the subject alluded to Nat being captive.

Where's this guys evidence that such a possiblity exists?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: November 21, 2006, 10:00:26 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I just went to the Quicktrip and stocked up on Chips and Dip for my Thanksgiving dinner.

I'll be hitting the KFC special $1.99 chicken fried steak tommorrow for my actual Thanksgiving dinner.

Well Car, if you are thankful that you can do that... it's all good.. especially if you enjoy it!!

I will be trying to cook artichokes like San explained to me... wish me luck...!!  San, I will let you know how they turn out!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 21, 2006, 10:01:41 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Well, I can't eat that stuff. To me, that is gaggieeieii. I would have to take real medicine if I ate that stuff. Even tho I am here myself for quite a few meals I do make the effort to at least open the oven door and stick something in there. Like a real chicken or a turkey.
I am in a mood today. Yesterday, on the way home, all the traffic was blocked off because a lady had been hit by a car. That's about the third one I've seen in a month. She passsed away and they are thinking about charging the driver as they think alcohol was involved.  She was going home after work. I was pretty close and cried.

Kat, HUGS to you... that is traumatic...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: November 21, 2006, 10:03:47 PM »

What a bunch of BS that article is.

Everyone on that dirty little island thinks Nat is alive somewhere and that was investigated by every newsperson on that island.

Every person on the FOB and RU thinks Nat is alive and ran off.

Even Dr. Phil in his special on the subject alluded to Nat being captive.

Where's this guys evidence that such a possiblity exists?

the party-line in aruba is that she ran away... they have indoctrinated everyone into believing that... or threatened them...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 21, 2006, 10:05:03 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I just went to the Quicktrip and stocked up on Chips and Dip for my Thanksgiving dinner.

I'll be hitting the KFC special $1.99 chicken fried steak tommorrow for my actual Thanksgiving dinner.

Well Car, if you are thankful that you can do that... it's all good.. especially if you enjoy it!!

I will be trying to cook artichokes like San explained to me... wish me luck...!!  San, I will let you know how they turn out!

Yes please do let me know how you like them.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 21, 2006, 10:07:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

Yes please do let me know how you like them.

Well your instructions were excellent so I am sure it will work out well....

so who is this woman claiming to know what's up with the DeVries show?  Do we know for real that he is buying the party line?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: November 21, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Hi MsMarple!  Thanks!  I'll be as old as the year of my birth!  A once in a lifetime event.  Hee hee!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: November 21, 2006, 10:08:37 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Hi MsMarple!  Thanks!  I'll be as old as the year of my birth!  A once in a lifetime event.  Hee hee!

supposed to be the luckiest year of your life then.... so they say...

and Happy Birthday!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.