April 30, 2024, 07:18:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120514 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: November 21, 2006, 11:47:23 PM »

I wonder if one day, in retrospect, we will see Natalee's disappearance as the beginning of liberation for Arubans from a corrupt and life-draining government, a regime that sucked the life and pride from native Arubans.  The corruption, drugs, and money laundering that have been government sanctioned on this island for decades have denied the Arubans the opportunity to build an honest and productive society.  Helpless to save themselves, how ironic if the turning point in their history might be the sacrifice of a young American girl's life.  The murder of Natalee may become the flashlight that exposes the corruption in the Aruban government and results in its downfall.  Could this be Natalee's legacy?

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: November 21, 2006, 11:48:06 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I think many people either overlook or refuse to recognize that governments use the media.  The Dutch might be encouraging de Vries to expose the raw side of Aruba for their own reasons.  Kind of like one hand washing the other, the Dutch government and de Vries both have a lot to gain in exposing the corruption in the Aruban government.  It also suits Beth and Dave's agenda, so the steam roller that is the media keeps on chugging.

AZLady, you are one sharp lady. I love to read your posts.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: November 21, 2006, 11:49:12 PM »

Lala's, are you here?  Did Shango say something about a classic battle between good and evil?  I think we are approaching it very shortly.

BRING NATALEE HOME
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: November 21, 2006, 11:49:15 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

Thanks, dkpen...but, San beat you to it..pg 28 this thread.. Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 21, 2006, 11:50:42 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
I think many people either overlook or refuse to recognize that governments use the media.  The Dutch might be encouraging de Vries to expose the raw side of Aruba for their own reasons.  Kind of like one hand washing the other, the Dutch government and de Vries both have a lot to gain in exposing the corruption in the Aruban government.  It also suits Beth and Dave's agenda, so the steam roller that is the media keeps on chugging.

AZLady, you are one sharp lady. I love to read your posts.

Why, thank you, Memphis.  Sometimes, late at night I start to think and it all pours out of my keyboard.  Many times it's not so readable!!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 21, 2006, 11:52:49 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
This is just a HYPOTHETICAL:

Joran did kill his dog & try to blame it on his neighbor
Joran was taking anger management classes ie Yoga/Meditation Classes

Could he have gotten involved with Santeria
thru the person that teaches these classes?

Santeria practices rituals on the feast days of Catholic Saints
May 30th-St. Joan of Arc
The rituals include wearing of certain clothes, shaved heads,
& certain diets.
Did you see any of that anywhere  ?
Sometimes animals are sacrificed.....

Santeria no. Drunkeria  ? Si senor !

A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's) When Dave got there they walked to the back (Lion's Den) & met with a "Buddhist, Healer, Psychic"  Who claimed to know where Natalee was. "Dave, do you like to go fishing?"

(Our own "kbm"/"Kawish" claims he has taken yoga classes behind the VIP Club.)

The "Yoga Master from Curacao" claims that he, as a psychic, knows what happened to Natalee. (He is Karam. Misier)

Karam. Misier pracices Santeria. He also has yoga/meditation classes in Noord. He has placed himself in the midst of things......

THe MISIER family is from Surimane & own real estate & car rental agencies in Aruba.
The VIP Club is ip for sale.................

Someone told me that is a mean man and not only that but his connection to Deepak and Satish, their uncle, and he has a connection to see-thru blouse via yoga/meditation and could be the person that Joran was meeting with for his anger issues.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 21, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

I do have a strong belief that good triumphs over evil.  I know it in my bones, no question.  Sometimes it takes a good, long time, but it does happen.  After seeing Beth and Dave, watching them endure and still continue to search, I know that they will have answers.  I've always suspected that some big heads will need to roll for these answers to be revealed.  Maybe de Vries will set this in motion.  I certainly hope so.

BRING NATALEE HOME
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: November 21, 2006, 11:54:37 PM »

Klaas by chance you can put up Peter De Vries link to his website for his tv program, please?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: November 21, 2006, 11:55:27 PM »

Well, I can't eat that stuff. To me, that is gaggieeieii. I would have to take real medicine if I ate that stuff. Even tho I am here myself for quite a few meals I do make the effort to at least open the oven door and stick something in there. Like a real chicken or a turkey.
I am in a mood today. Yesterday, on the way home, all the traffic was blocked off because a lady had been hit by a car. That's about the third one I've seen in a month. She passsed away and they are thinking about charging the driver as they think alcohol was involved.  She was going home after work. I was pretty close and cried.

Well, they charged that 89-year-old man who inadvertently pushed the gas instead of the brake and the judge felt like he should go to prison, but his daughter said he has a terminal illness, and was the reason he made the mistake and hit the gas instead of the brake.  Nonetheless, the judge was not very lenient with him, and only relented on the sentence, since the man probably would not live to get to prison as he is in a terminal state.  Nice judge, I must say. Mad

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 21, 2006, 11:55:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Someone told me that is a mean man and not only that but his connection to Deepak and Satish, their uncle, and he has a connection to see-thru blouse via yoga/meditation and could be the person that Joran was meeting with for his anger issues.

If this is Joran's therapist for anger issues, then I'm not surprised he still has the same problems.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: November 21, 2006, 11:56:57 PM »

Well, I can't eat that stuff. To me, that is gaggieeieii. I would have to take real medicine if I ate that stuff. Even tho I am here myself for quite a few meals I do make the effort to at least open the oven door and stick something in there. Like a real chicken or a turkey.
I am in a mood today. Yesterday, on the way home, all the traffic was blocked off because a lady had been hit by a car. That's about the third one I've seen in a month. She passsed away and they are thinking about charging the driver as they think alcohol was involved.  She was going home after work. I was pretty close and cried.

Well, they charged that 89-year-old man who inadvertently pushed the gas instead of the brake and the judge felt like he should go to prison, but his daughter said he has a terminal illness, and was the reason he made the mistake and hit the gas instead of the brake.  Nonetheless, the judge was not very lenient with him, and only relented on the sentence, since the man probably would not live to get to prison as he is in a terminal state.  Nice judge, I must say. Mad

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?  I thought prisons had hospitals.  Rolling Eyes

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: November 22, 2006, 12:00:36 AM »

"Natalee wanted to come with us"
"She wanted to see the lighthouse & the sharks"

* Joran had killed his dog
* Deepak came with '2 dogs'
* Mattress/dead dog found on Grapefield Beach

I have never mentioned this on here before, but I have discussed it with Anna, but no one else.  There used to be lurkers from the NL, who came from websites regarding blond having sex with dogs.  This lurker was on many, many times.  Then some starting coming on here very late at night from different places in Europe from sites that were similar, like "girls gone wild with dogs."  I do not doubt anything nor put anything past these  sleezy Arubans, Joran, and their ilk and even his own parents.  I think they would drug a Natalee and force her to have sex with dogs if they could get a video of that, and I think further they would try to sell, later on if they are cleared, a video of Natalee dying.  I think they have no scruples.  Now, I have said that.  Watch the site meter.  I think you might get a clue why anna and I have worried about the dog thing.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: November 22, 2006, 12:02:42 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
What a bunch of BS that article is.

Everyone on that dirty little island thinks Nat is alive somewhere and that was investigated by every newsperson on that island.

Every person on the FOB and RU thinks Nat is alive and ran off.

Even Dr. Phil in his special on the subject alluded to Nat being captive.

Where's this guys evidence that such a possiblity exists?

They don't think that.  They say that just to have something to say because they are hollow otherwise.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 22, 2006, 12:02:44 AM »

Klaas by chance you can put up Peter De Vries link to his website for his tv program, please?

Here you go!

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: November 22, 2006, 12:07:07 AM »

I do have a strong belief that good triumphs over evil.  I know it in my bones, no question.  Sometimes it takes a good, long time, but it does happen.  After seeing Beth and Dave, watching them endure and still continue to search, I know that they will have answers.  I've always suspected that some big heads will need to roll for these answers to be revealed.  Maybe de Vries will set this in motion.  I certainly hope so.

Hi AZLady  Speaking of good versus evil, where is Old Fart?

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 22, 2006, 12:08:29 AM »

Do any of you by any chance have an old screen capture of Joran's tickle site or myspace that showed how he listed bangbus as a favorite? TIA

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: November 22, 2006, 12:11:50 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Here you go!

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

Thank you very much Klaas   Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 22, 2006, 12:14:34 AM »

Do any of you by any chance have an old screen capture of Joran's tickle site or myspace that showed how he listed bangbus as a favorite? TIA

I don't remember seeing Bangbus on any of his sites.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: November 22, 2006, 12:16:37 AM »

I have never mentioned this on here before, but I have discussed it with Anna, but no one else.  There used to be lurkers from the NL, who came from websites regarding blond having sex with dogs.  This lurker was on many, many times.  Then some starting coming on here very late at night from different places in Europe from sites that were similar, like "girls gone wild with dogs."  I do not doubt anything nor put anything past these  sleezy Arubans, Joran, and their ilk and even his own parents.  I think they would drug a Natalee and force her to have sex with dogs if they could get a video of that, and I think further they would try to sell, later on if they are cleared, a video of Natalee dying.  I think they have no scruples.  Now, I have said that.  Watch the site meter.  I think you might get a clue why anna and I have worried about the dog thing.

I pray that Natalee did not have to endure something as horrendous as bestiality.  I pray that she died of an overdose or injury received early in the course of the evening and was not tortured or filmed. If they did anything to her like that, they deserve to be stung between the legs by a swarm of killer bees, until their willies burst from swelling, and then the birds peck off what's left.  It needs to be slow and agonizing.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: November 22, 2006, 12:24:47 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I pray that Natalee did not have to endure something as horrendous as bestiality.  I pray that she died of an overdose or injury received early in the course of the evening and was not tortured or filmed. If they did anything to her like that, they deserve to be stung between the legs by a swarm of killer bees, until their willies burst from swelling, and then the birds peck off what's left.  It needs to be slow and agonizing.

Ooowww I can see all the men here holding their willies just from that statement. Hurts to just think about it. LOL  Very Happy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.