April 30, 2024, 10:41:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120541 times)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: November 22, 2006, 12:18:38 PM »

This was posted on BFN...Is this true?

Mr. Dave Holloway also recently mentioned to Dana Pretzer that about a year before Natalee vanished in Aruba, another young woman had also vanished in Aruba, and her case was also still unsolved and the Aruban police had not found that woman either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: November 22, 2006, 12:20:44 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

Mr. Dave Holloway also recently mentioned to Dana Pretzer that about a year before Natalee vanished in Aruba, another young woman had also vanished in Aruba, and her case was also still unsolved and the Aruban police had not found that woman either.

I think he was referring to Amy Bradley.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: November 22, 2006, 12:22:26 PM »

Thanks Klaas....The poster mentioned 2004....?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: November 22, 2006, 12:23:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Edited to say...he couldn't have been talking about Amy Bradley (duh).  Maybe he was referring to the girl that Arubagirl mentioned.  A girl who went missing along with her vehicle.  I think she was an Aruban.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: November 22, 2006, 12:25:15 PM »

Good morning/afternoon friends.... Very Happy

Birthday greetings to Lil Puma and to Sunfreak tomorrow....

The warmest of Thanksgiving wishes to all....whether it's turkey or KFC...!

Would love to know what everyone is having to celebrate....maybe we could put that in the Lounge.... Very Happy

Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: November 22, 2006, 12:32:59 PM »

Edited to say...he couldn't have been talking about Amy Bradley (duh).  Maybe he was referring to the girl that Arubagirl mentioned.  A girl who went missing along with her vehicle.  I think she was an Aruban.

I don't think he expanded on it to say who the girl was or where she was from, if memory serves, but perhaps Dana and/or Red will have better recall.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: November 22, 2006, 12:35:05 PM »

Wanted to wish all monkeys a happy Thanksgiving!

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 22, 2006, 12:51:34 PM »

Anna - Victor/Lazlo has changed his tune recently after speaking many times with the De Vries people.

What do you mean changed his tune?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 22, 2006, 01:10:17 PM »

O/T
Governor Bob Riley just held a press conference in Huntsville along with Senator Parker Griffith who is a physician.  

11 in hospital with three still critical and one serious the rest good to satisfactory

9 transferred to Crestwood condition not known but it is not trauma center so would assume they are good to satisfactory.

They are being released from the hospital one by one and bit by bit getting to go home.  Several broken backs and necks, however.

900 Teddy Bears to be given to all the students.  They are in very good spirits considering.  Gov offers any and all assistance.  Election is over so he didn't even have to come but he did.  I am sure having lost a daughter himself he can understand the parents feelings.  Said last school bus fatality of one in 37 years.

So all is well with the students with them doing even better than would be expected at this point in time.  Funerals starting Friday and that will be traumatic for many of them.  Lots of grief counselors at work.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: November 22, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Anna - Victor/Lazlo has changed his tune recently after speaking many times with the De Vries people.

Isn't Victor/Lazlo a female?  That is so confusing.  So changed HER tune?  I hope she has also changed her avatar as it used to be Kramer!  Embarassed Referring to his recent racist rant but having him as avatar made me think male even more than the name.

I think after talking to someone in deVries office a few times, she started making noises about only wanting the truth no matter who is involved

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: November 22, 2006, 01:18:34 PM »

To be clear, it was the "changed tune" part I was wondering about.. she seems as pro-Joran as ever to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 22, 2006, 01:19:28 PM »

Lazlo seems to want the truth to come out no matter where that may lead now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: November 22, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Isn't Victor/Lazlo a female?  That is so confusing.  So changed HER tune?  I hope she has also changed her avatar as it used to be Kramer!  Embarassed Referring to his recent racist rant but having him as avatar made me think male even more than the name.

I think after talking to someone in deVries office a few times, she started making noises about only wanting the truth no matter who is involved

Precisely
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: November 22, 2006, 01:27:53 PM »

To be clear, it was the "changed tune" part I was wondering about.. she seems as pro-Joran as ever to me.

And also on FOB but that was the impression Klaas got at least at the very first.  I tend to agree it didn't last long.   Confused

They are so filled with hate on those sites that it just amazes me.  When bashing the Monkeys, we never just post.  They say we are in a panic about this or that when nothing of the sort is happening at all.  So if they lie about things like that, I am sure they do about other things and build their little fantasy world of lies.

And someone needs to give them a clue that there are not going to be law suits for calling Joran names.  It there were the first ones to be sued would be those two sites for lying about Beth.  In order to prove slander Joran would have to prove what was said was untrue which opens him up to all sorts of inquiries and he will never do that we all know.

Meanwhile, if we can get a translation of that article, I think we should let Bon Dia know what we think of  it.  It is insulting and totally deceptive.  Why don't they show the C&C employee giving more booze to an obviously intoxicated female and encouraging that behavior and bringing up Natalee Holloway.  One description in the article needs no translation for it says prostitute in a strip joint.  

Not even prostitutes nor strippers deserve to be made to disappear from the face of the earth so their families never even know or have a body to bury.  Apparently if a female gets drunk and shows her panties its OK to kill her in Aruba.

Send Lil Puma's memo.  Besides, if I bend over and accidentally show them totally sober does that mean I can also be disappeared??  

Best to stay far away from people who think like that bunch of sickos.  Evidently the whole island thinks like that.  If not, where are the protesters or someone stating another opinion?  

.THIS IS A RANT!.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: November 22, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »

Just wondering....

How is it that we came upon the Aru-bay videos?
Has Ed Smith been interviewed as to the signifigance of them?

TIA!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 22, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »

O/T
Governor Bob Riley just held a press conference in Huntsville along with Senator Parker Griffith who is a physician.  

11 in hospital with three still critical and one serious the rest good to satisfactory

9 transferred to Crestwood condition not known but it is not trauma center so would assume they are good to satisfactory.

They are being released from the hospital one by one and bit by bit getting to go home.  Several broken backs and necks, however.

900 Teddy Bears to be given to all the students.  They are in very good spirits considering.  Gov offers any and all assistance.  Election is over so he didn't even have to come but he did.  I am sure having lost a daughter himself he can understand the parents feelings.  Said last school bus fatality of one in 37 years.

So all is well with the students with them doing even better than would be expected at this point in time.  Funerals starting Friday and that will be traumatic for many of them.  Lots of grief counselors at work.

Anna, the Rileys really are very pro-children.  We were giving the First Lady of Alabama a tea when the son had an accident, and it was right in the middle of the heated political season, and even though it was not a serious injury, she immediately left to be with her son.  After losing a daughter, I am sure they are very protective of their children, but they seem to be very caring and loving of children and did I mention they will pray for you at the drop of a hat?  That's a good thing!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: November 22, 2006, 01:35:04 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Monkeys -- scared or otherwise Very Happy

And now -- before I start peeling and cubing the 5lbs of sweet potatoes -- allow me to be a bit cynical, please.

Does anyone REALLY believe that this poster Lazlo or Victor is actually getting inside information from the DeVries team Question

That the DeVries team is going to confide in someone who will turn around and post the info on the internet Question

Well, maybe.

As soon as my Dutch speaking friend comes by, I'm going to call Mr DeVries as well to see what he will share with me -- and I will share it with all of you (and everyone else who reads this pucblic forum).

But it will have to wait until I get off the phone with the White House first Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 22, 2006, 01:38:22 PM »

From my observation, it's same song, second verse, and everyday it only gets worse.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: November 22, 2006, 01:38:27 PM »

Ah, very good, Sharon.... Laughing  Happy Thanksgiving, Sharon & all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: November 22, 2006, 01:39:52 PM »

And also on FOB but that was the impression Klaas got at least at the very first.  I tend to agree it didn't last long.   Confused

They are so filled with hate on those sites that it just amazes me.  When bashing the Monkeys, we never just post.  They say we are in a panic about this or that when nothing of the sort is happening at all.  So if they lie about things like that, I am sure they do about other things and build their little fantasy world of lies.

And someone needs to give them a clue that there are not going to be law suits for calling Joran names.  It there were the first ones to be sued would be those two sites for lying about Beth.  In order to prove slander Joran would have to prove what was said was untrue which opens him up to all sorts of inquiries and he will never do that we all know.

Meanwhile, if we can get a translation of that article, I think we should let Bon Dia know what we think of  it.  It is insulting and totally deceptive.  Why don't they show the C&C employee giving more booze to an obviously intoxicated female and encouraging that behavior and bringing up Natalee Holloway.  One description in the article needs no translation for it says prostitute in a strip joint.  

Not even prostitutes nor strippers deserve to be made to disappear from the face of the earth so their families never even know or have a body to bury.  Apparently if a female gets drunk and shows her panties its OK to kill her in Aruba.

Send Lil Puma's memo.  Besides, if I bend over and accidentally show them totally sober does that mean I can also be disappeared??  

Best to stay far away from people who think like that bunch of sickos.  Evidently the whole island thinks like that.  If not, where are the protesters or someone stating another opinion?  

.THIS IS A RANT!.

Well, maybe one prostitute Wink

Where is San today?  I need her and Robots here to help me "hate" them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.