May 01, 2024, 12:07:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 120547 times)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 22, 2006, 02:05:57 PM »

Interesting....

http://asc.state.al.us/News/2005%20News/3-4-05InvAlertCaruba-Tradewindetc.pdf

Alabama Investors warned of Caruba & Tradewinds scams
(Originally from Aruba...Now in Fla.)

CARUBA INTERNATIONAL, LLC

MERCEDES PARKVIEW BLDG.
1876 N. UNIVERSITY DR. SUITE 307-B
PLANTATION FL 33322
Changed 10/27/2000

TRADEWINDS INVESTMENTS, INC.

13001 SOUTHWEST 28TH PLACE
DAVIE FL 33330 US
Changed 03/19/2001
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 22, 2006, 02:07:24 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Monkeys -- scared or otherwise Very Happy

And now -- before I start peeling and cubing the 5lbs of sweet potatoes -- allow me to be a bit cynical, please.

Does anyone REALLY believe that this poster Lazlo or Victor is actually getting inside information from the DeVries team Question

That the DeVries team is going to confide in someone who will turn around and post the info on the internet Question

Well, maybe.

As soon as my Dutch speaking friend comes by, I'm going to call Mr DeVries as well to see what he will share with me -- and I will share it with all of you (and everyone else who reads this pucblic forum).

But it will have to wait until I get off the phone with the White House first Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'll call too, soon as I get off the phone with Buckingham Palace!

Laughing  Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: November 22, 2006, 02:18:42 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Just wondering....

How is it that we came upon the Aru-bay videos?
Has Ed Smith been interviewed as to the signifigance of them?

TIA!

Poster VMS found them and Poster Chicago_510 posted them at Google and a link and we all looked at them and had them on a thread long ago.

Ed Smith was emailed by at least two posters as one of them thought there was a missing video.  He got upset and angry and cussed them out, etc.  Said to ask the FBI as they were there the whole time about the rock paintings, etc.  HotShot is one who was in touch with him.

He posted 3 or 4 of them on YouTube set to the music of the band he represents and one is pretty good, the one about the lone sailor, windsurfer.  His email is the same and you can comment there or email him.

But as I said, he was very nasty and I don't think would do an interview at all or answer if about Natalee.  He used very abusive langauge to the ones who emailed to him, at least the two who posted his emails back to them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 22, 2006, 02:20:21 PM »

Love L'il Puma's memo to Aruba.  She will scratch you if you mess with her!!!   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 22, 2006, 02:24:41 PM »

Off to get the things I forgot yesterday!

Be back tonight if I can. . . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 22, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just wondering....

TIA!

Poster VMS found them and Poster Chicago_510 posted them at Google and a link and we all looked at them and had them on a thread long ago.

Ed Smith was emailed by at least two posters as one of them thought there was a missing video.  He got upset and angry and cussed them out, etc.  Said to ask the FBI as they were there the whole time about the rock paintings, etc.  HotShot is one who was in touch with him.

He posted 3 or 4 of them on YouTube set to the music of the band he represents and one is pretty good, the one about the lone sailor, windsurfer.  His email is the same and you can comment there or email him.

But as I said, he was very nasty and I don't think would do an interview at all or answer if about Natalee.  He used very abusive langauge to the ones who emailed to him, at least the two who posted his emails back to them.

Just to add.  The aru-bay video information was posted in the Code Talkers thread back in July or August 2005 I believe.  The site went down (except for the Index) some time in late August 2005.  This is NOT new information but very old.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 22, 2006, 02:28:39 PM »

Thanks, Anna!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: November 22, 2006, 02:30:09 PM »

Interesting....

http://asc.state.al.us/News/2005%20News/3-4-05InvAlertCaruba-Tradewindetc.pdf

Alabama Investors warned of Caruba & Tradewinds scams
(Originally from Aruba...Now in Fla.)

CARUBA INTERNATIONAL, LLC

MERCEDES PARKVIEW BLDG.
1876 N. UNIVERSITY DR. SUITE 307-B
PLANTATION FL 33322
Changed 10/27/2000

TRADEWINDS INVESTMENTS, INC.

13001 SOUTHWEST 28TH PLACE
DAVIE FL 33330 US
Changed 03/19/2001

Hey, afternoon Monks.......I was interested to read your post Florida and when I looked alittle further it seems that Alabama residents were not the only people targeted by this Tradewinds Holding Company. Seems they have addresses that once again link Aruba and Florida in a questionable way.......

http://www.scattorneygeneral.org/newsroom/pdf/caruba.pdf

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 22, 2006, 02:33:45 PM »

Thanks, BleachedBlack....I figured it probably involved other states.

This kinda stuff is "over my head"...lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 22, 2006, 02:35:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just wondering....

TIA!

Just to add.  The aru-bay video information was posted in the Code Talkers thread back in July or August 2005 I believe.  The site went down (except for the Index) some time in late August 2005.  This is NOT new information but very old.

Oh, one more thing.  I think Chicago saved them to his heard drive?  Not sure if they can still be accessed from the index or not, have not tried in months.  But Chicago saved them so if the index was removed, we still had them.  

Been a long time.

Procrastinating about going shopping.  Bummer, hate it.  But off I go. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: November 22, 2006, 02:38:05 PM »

THanks...

I know vms...She's an incredible researcher!
Did not know it was she that found the videos originally.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 22, 2006, 02:41:30 PM »

Anna - yes they can still be accessed from the Index:

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 22, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »

i had to do my shopping last night, people were so nasty they almost overturned a lady in a wheel chair... not going out today  - anything I forgot we will live without....

I am going to try some new recipes from the SM cookbook.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 22, 2006, 02:43:58 PM »

THanks...

I know vms...She's an incredible researcher!
Did not know it was she that found the videos originally.

Well, I am always subject to correction but that's just how I remember it.

I could be wrong but that seems right to me.  They are very odd but we don't know if there is any connection to Natalee and each one just forms their opinion, etc.

Lots of controversy over them but I have never seen MSM do anything on them so I sort of tend to think there is explanation of some sort for ther ock painting, etc.  Jossy was going to check it out but said was recovery of little boy missing two years or something like that.

Hey, maybe deVries checked them out!  That would be just great.

Really going to the store now as must have food on hand for kids.  Including Mr. Raw Vegan Only, lol.  Kids.. . .can't live with em, can't shoot em!

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:01 PM »

Thanks, BleachedBlack....I figured it probably involved other states.

This kinda stuff is "over my head"...lol

The name Robles seems to ring a bell , I am just not sure where i heard it in the not to distant past......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:32 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
i had to do my shopping last night, people were so nasty they almost overturned a lady in a wheel chair... not going out today  - anything I forgot we will live without....

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Well, here they are too friendly and will want to stop and chat for twenty minutes.  Not rude at all but takes too much time where everybody knows everybody.  They want to know which kids will be there, how the broken arm is, am I going to be a grandmother.  No but maybe next year I will.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy At least I hope, that's the plan.  Then they want to know your menu!!  It never ends but think I prefer that to rude.  Can't do rude either Mrs Red!  My sister is cooking Thanksgiving dinner.  I just have to have things for other meals.  And she doesn't want me to bring anything like I am a bad cook or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:51 PM »

I'll call too, soon as I get off the phone with Buckingham Palace!

Laughing  Confused

Good one, Anna!  Laughing  Laughing

Please send my best to the Queen.

(Happy Thanksgiving to you)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 22, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »

Klaas

Do you have access to SM archives??  This was posted as from SM (on T4N).  Speaking of videos...

Drainage Ditch.

Comment by A. Psychic | June 13, 2005, 11:40 pm

#
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 22, 2006, 02:54:22 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Well, here they are too friendly and will want to stop and chat for twenty minutes.  Not rude at all but takes too much time where everybody knows everybody.  They want to know which kids will be there, how the broken arm is, am I going to be a grandmother.  No but maybe next year I will.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy At least I hope, that's the plan.  Then they want to know your menu!!  It never ends but think I prefer that to rude.  Can't do rude either Mrs Red!  My sister is cooking Thanksgiving dinner.  I just have to have things for other meals.  And she doesn't want me to bring anything like I am a bad cook or something.

I like the whole chatty thing... LOL!!!!   I hate rude... hate it...

as for your sister not letting you bring anything, if she's like my sister it's so she can sigh and tell us all how hard she worked... and I usually smile and have another glass of wine while I tell her how great everything was as I saunter into the living room... I like to give her what she wants! Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 22, 2006, 03:01:21 PM »

Heh, heh, in another couple of weeks I'll be getting around to wrapping my SM Cookbook for a Christmas present.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.