April 23, 2024, 09:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Christmas tree!  (Read 21198 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2006, 01:02:54 AM »

Wow none!
You are quite the cookie artist! Those are adorable, and I bet they taste wonderful too! I don't think I've ever seen cuter Christmas cookies!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2006, 07:29:03 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
buckeye - I do keep journals, I have since I was 15, still have every one of them too. I think the kids have peeked in those boxes before  Shocked up in the attic, where I keep them all. I don't want to know what they think about my teenage ones, but hope they read the ones full of all the years of parenthood.

My little cookie biz is keeping us busy this week, thought I'd bring all of you a plate of snowman cookies  Very Happy

Nonesy! They are awsome!

Louise~ I agree that pics are a must!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2006, 04:27:19 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
buckeye - I do keep journals, I have since I was 15, still have every one of them too. I think the kids have peeked in those boxes before  Shocked up in the attic, where I keep them all. I don't want to know what they think about my teenage ones, but hope they read the ones full of all the years of parenthood.

My little cookie biz is keeping us busy this week, thought I'd bring all of you a plate of snowman cookies  Very Happy

Oh my gosh....those are sooooooo cute.  Do you have a website??  The majority of my family is out of town (7 brothers and sisters). Do you ship??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »

None

Can I order St. Pat Day ones to ship to CA??  I'm serious.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2006, 08:29:28 PM »

Wow buckeye, thanks for the business! Our website will go live this Saturday, but yes we are capable of shipping but don't do the traditional cookie bouquets. We individually wrap each cookie and ship in gift boxes.

If you can email Klaas then she can forward it to me? I'm busy taking photos of some other designs and can send you sample photos and a brochure/price list.

We can certainly do St Paddy's cookies too, even custom designs for we make our own cutters, as long as they aren't too complicated. Here are photos of two more sample shots that I took of some newer designs, but we'll have better photos by week end.

pdh3 - thanks too, I really appreciate all the kind words !

Guys really seem to like this cookie too, seems one of the most popular of what we're doing this season - guys and cookies - go figure !  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2006, 08:52:13 PM »

None...will let Klaas know to watch for email...Thanks!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2006, 09:13:50 PM »

Oh nonesy, I would love to buy your cookies for Justin's birthday celebration at school in May!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
First-Ala.beats ND in BASKETBall,Second-Ala wins bowl.Third-Neb.beats Au.cat

LOL... I think Cat got in the wrong thread!  Too funny.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2006, 09:18:38 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Quote from: "Cat"
First-Ala.beats ND in BASKETBall,Second-Ala wins bowl.Third-Neb.beats Au.cat

You hav a typo Cat. You obviously meant to say that AU beats Neb. We missed you down at Toomer's Corner after the AU/ Bama game. I had a navy blue and orange TP roll ready for you.  Laughing

I actuallly have an AU Christmas ornament that someone gave me years ago, and I put it on my tree every year.  Wink

Nah PDH... Cat is spot on!   Laughing   Cat is a Nebr. fan!  LOL
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2006, 09:22:16 PM »

None.... those cookies are incredibly beautiful... talented Monkey you!

Justins... where is the damn tree?   Laughing LOL  I keep checking to see it.

I took photos of my tree and something is wrong with my software that downloads from my memory card to my pc.... grrrrr  when I figure it out, I'll post.

Louise - I think your lights will be beautiful in that area... I miss decorating for Christmas in the tropics!!  LOL
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2006, 09:36:21 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
None.... those cookies are incredibly beautiful... talented Monkey you!

Justins... where is the damn tree?   Laughing LOL  I keep checking to see it.

I took photos of my tree and something is wrong with my software that downloads from my memory card to my pc.... grrrrr  when I figure it out, I'll post.

Louise - I think your lights will be beautiful in that area... I miss decorating for Christmas in the tropics!!  LOL

LOL, bean! I picked up some triple A batteries tonight (hope that is what my little clicksmart takes). Just checked~ yes, it takes AAAs. Four of them. I bought 2 tonight. I'll check the little drawer where I stash batteries and cross my fingers that there are two more in there. But the living room is still a wreck! Ya may have to wait til the weekend, chicky!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2006, 10:23:56 PM »

Need to get 2 more fresh triple As, but this is what I've got so far [which is not focused well at all (too close and only small areas of tree)so will try again this weekend with clean room and better batteries]:

Here's a pic of my nicotine gum on my very messy computer desk!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2006, 10:31:46 PM »

Looks like you are doing real good Justins, tree wise as well as habit wise.

My families tradition has always been to put up the tree on Christmas Eve and leave it up till after New Years.

Recently I was told it was bad luck to leave a Christmas Tree up after New Years. Has anyone else ever heard that one?

Gee, I wonder what my luck would be like if took my tree down earlier?

Heh, heh, course this year I've left my tree up all year round, wonder what that's done to my luck.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2006, 10:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Need to get 2 more fresh triple As, but this is what I've got so far [which is not focused well at all (too close and only small areas of tree)so will try again this weekend with clean room and better batteries]:

You are too funny... teasing us... I bet it is beautiful!  I LOVE the photo of the Nicorette by the way!  LOL  Good luck with that - hard to do... I'm at over 5 mos.quit and will not go back.  Seasons Greetings!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2006, 10:42:56 PM »

Car~ You are forever cursed now!

The second pic is the top of the tree. There are two glass birds facing each other. One red and the other blue. Above them, though not in the pic, is a bow of the stars and stripes ribbon, and above it is an off white star.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2006, 10:44:33 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "justinsmama"

You are too funny... teasing us... I bet it is beautiful!  I LOVE the photo of the Nicorette by the way!  LOL  Good luck with that - hard to do... I'm at over 5 mos.quit and will not go back.  Seasons Greetings!

Bean! I could not remember which monkey had quit. It was you! Congrats! I really do not want to smoke again. I want to keep this up, even if it means chewing that gum for the rest of forever!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2006, 10:48:46 PM »

None
Keep the tree and add those butterflies.  I always miss my mother so very much at Christmas.  She loved this time of year.  Her favorite outdoor decoration was a tree decorated with those big lights and nothing more, just multicolored lights.  I always think of her when I drive by a house that has those lights on a tree.  So you and the kids need to keep things as they were last year with a few additions to acknowledge your deep loss but also the promise of Rick's love that will always be with you.  He is watching over you and your family.  Never forget that...listen with your heart.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2006, 05:03:22 AM »

I love you lala's, I wish I had a Lala hug about now, me is tired.

You know mothers make Christmas in so many ways for us, don't they? We have butterflies ready to go on the tree, and plan to take a photo for son who is stuck at Bama until the team flies out on the 24th  Sad I know you will miss your mother, I'm so grateful I still have mine and she's coming to spend the holiday with us too, our bright spot  Very Happy I wish you were here, I'd share her with you gladly - hugs Lala's !

buckeye-

You should have an email in your box from me, thank you in advance !!  Very Happy

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2006, 08:35:59 AM »

None~ I saw a lovely off white butterfly ornament at Target. Thought of you and mr. None.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2006, 03:45:28 PM »

Thank you justins ! We may make a SuperTarget run tonight, so I'll look to see if I see those  Very Happy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.