April 30, 2024, 06:34:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397814 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2009, 12:03:41 PM »

hotping

I am not making light of the seriousness of the drought that you are experiencing in your area.  I should not complain.

The areas that are affected by this unusual heat wave on both sides of the American/Canadian border is uncomfortable but ... the forecast implies it will not go on forever.  The use of water is restricted in regards to watering of lawns/gardens but ... that is it.  There is lots of water in our reservoir from an over abundance of melting snow from the local mountains.  This past winter we experience record snow falls.

At present ... when home with the grandkids (6/7) ... we are camping out in our living room and kitchen where were have a window and a stand-alone AC unit or ... swimming in our neighbour's pool or ... taking refuge in our AC mall/Walmart ... bowling alley or ... movie theater.

We have made the decision not to take the boat out during this heat spell.  The small cabin becomes extremely hot when not travelling and ... warnings are in effect not to be out in the sun/heat for long between noon and dusk.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2009, 12:04:08 PM »

Oh holy mother...........

So GEERMAN, EDGARD does Network Security for DOMPIG?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh, and as an aside - if there were still those doubting Dompig is related to the Kalpoes, on that registry it shows he was born in Suriname. 
That's what it says.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »

Regarding the second one, R H R Incoming Tourist Services N.V.

CHARTERS
 If, after a heavy schedule during the week, you wish to relax or entertain your guests, we can arrange a private yacht, Elegance at Sea, through our affiliate company, R H R Incoming Tourist Services N.V.
Lavish yourself, your clients, your staff, and your business associates; if you would like something different for your Company function or party, Our Private Crewed yacht Charters are custom tailored to your needs and desires. From Champagne & Caviar & fine Dining, to Beer & Sandwiches, each voyage is simply wonderful. Our attentive staff attends to your every need.

http://www.arubabusinesscenter.com/services.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:16 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good Morning Helen.  Good Morning Monkeys.

Another hot one in the Province British Columbia and across the line in the State of Washington.  Temperatures are forecasted to hit almost 100 degrees F.

I was considering doing a Native rain dance on the front lawn this morning but on second thought ... when I considered the reactions of neighbours ... I will wait until grandkids (6/7) wake up and send them out.  They will do almost anything for a loonie.

Have a good day all.

Janet
6:50 AM PT

Timing is very important when doing a rain dance.
Hi Magnolia.....I sure could use some more information on "How to do a Rain Dance" seriously...things are so bad around here that wells are drying up and needless to say its Scary..... You would think that with as much Cherokee that I have in My blood that I would know how to do a rain dance but I don't.....

We had all of that dry weather last year, but this year has been about right.  It is looking like it will be an early fall here.

All of the old timers weather signs point in that direction.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:16 PM »

So Dompig left the Polis to start a Security(Disinformation)Company?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2009, 12:08:19 PM »

Has there been any research done to determine if there is a Jossy Mansur/Geerman connection.

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

Jossy's interview with Greta begins at 4:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeRJtMxqus

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2009, 12:09:38 PM »

Regarding the second one, R H R Incoming Tourist Services N.V.

CHARTERS
 If, after a heavy schedule during the week, you wish to relax or entertain your guests, we can arrange a private yacht, Elegance at Sea, through our affiliate company, R H R Incoming Tourist Services N.V.
Lavish yourself, your clients, your staff, and your business associates; if you would like something different for your Company function or party, Our Private Crewed yacht Charters are custom tailored to your needs and desires. From Champagne & Caviar & fine Dining, to Beer & Sandwiches, each voyage is simply wonderful. Our attentive staff attends to your every need.

http://www.arubabusinesscenter.com/services.html
What the heck does that have to do with Caribbean Fire Shield,Safety and Security Services.....  

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Another hot one in the Province British Columbia and across the line in the State of Washington.  Temperatures are forecasted to hit almost 100 degrees F.

I was considering doing a Native rain dance on the front lawn this morning but on second thought ... when I considered the reactions of neighbours ... I will wait until grandkids (6/7) wake up and send them out.  They will do almost anything for a loonie.

Have a good day all.

Janet

Hi Magnolia.....I sure could use some more information on "How to do a Rain Dance" seriously...things are so bad around here that wells are drying up and needless to say its Scary..... You would think that with as much Cherokee that I have in My blood that I would know how to do a rain dance but I don't.....

We had all of that dry weather last year, but this year has been about right.  It is looking like it will be an early fall here.

Arthritis?  Corns?

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2009, 12:11:14 PM »

Check out Dossier # 6691/000 

This business came up when I entered 'Incoming' for Name.   Same address as Caribbean Shield and Fire, same address.

Repeating myself.   
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:13:13 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »

It is amazing what a collective group of Monkey's can find! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2009, 12:15:54 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Have a good day all.

Janet

Arthritis?  Corns?

Janet

The katydids started early.  The Naked Ladies bloomed a month early.  The wooly worms came early, etc....

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »

ARUBAN CONNECTION - SPECULATION

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK OR MICHAEL ?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS
[/b]

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  "Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

++++++++

DOMPIG: - SEARCH THE OCEAN

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

TIM MILLER:
... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 167/168
:  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.  The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.  He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

GEROLD DOMPIG AND FRED GOLBA

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 15
updated 9:08 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 16, 2006

COSBY:  You know, Steve, we‘ve had Tim Miller from EquuSearch, all these different guys on there.  They were all sort of turned down by Dompig and it seemed like the Aruban government, of course, the chief of police there.  Why this team? 

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, it‘s a process, of course, that goes back to the Forensic Institute of Holland.  Chief Dompig has been back there twice now. 

And I think what was happening was a determination of just exactly what techniques, in terms of specificity, could one investigator bring to bear versus another? And, of course, Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11857796/

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »

Dompig................the ONE individual who thwarted what was to be the FIRST ocean search, organized by Tim Miller.

All Dompig had to do was pick up the phone and make a phone call to allow the US ships to come in.

And he failed to do so.

After Tim and Dave left Aruba thinking it was all moving forward.

And now...............a possible connection between Dompig and the pond witness hoaxter to, ONCE AGAIN, detract from an Ocean search.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2009, 12:21:30 PM »

Dompig................the ONE individual who thwarted what was to be the FIRST ocean search, organized by Tim Miller.

All Dompig had to do was pick up the phone and make a phone call to allow the US ships to come in.

And he failed to do so.

After Tim and Dave left Aruba thinking it was all moving forward.

And now...............a possible connection between Dompig and the pond witness hoaxter to, ONCE AGAIN, detract from an Ocean search.

Would love to see the businesses that procured the services of dompig's security company.Carlo & Van Der Sloot?So they found a creative way to pay Dompig off,all the while,he was the GodFather of disinformation.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2009, 12:21:32 PM »

ARUBAN CONNECTION - SPECULATION

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK OR MICHAEL GEERMAN

Think of a detective who certainly knew more than he was telling, and think of his computer network security guy.....then read Kyle's words.

[/b]

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  "Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

++++++++

DOMPIG: - SEARCH THE OCEAN

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

TIM MILLER:
... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 167/168
:  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.  The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.  He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

GEROLD DOMPIG AND FRED GOLBA

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 15
updated 9:08 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 16, 2006

COSBY:  You know, Steve, we‘ve had Tim Miller from EquuSearch, all these different guys on there.  They were all sort of turned down by Dompig and it seemed like the Aruban government, of course, the chief of police there.  Why this team? 

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, it‘s a process, of course, that goes back to the Forensic Institute of Holland.  Chief Dompig has been back there twice now. 

And I think what was happening was a determination of just exactly what techniques, in terms of specificity, could one investigator bring to bear versus another? And, of course, Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11857796/

Mine in red....
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2009, 12:22:06 PM »

I don't know if this is connected or not but check this out

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=37784

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=30650

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2009, 12:24:36 PM »

Has there been any research done to determine if there is a Jossy Mansur/Geerman connection.

Janet

+++++++

THE MANSUR CONNECTION

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

NANCY GRACE

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

THE MANSUR CONNECTION (Continued)

Tamikosmom
Re: ANONIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »

SPY ON BOARD?

Kyle Kingman:  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4722.msg735806;topicseen#msg735806

SS - ACCORDING TO HER OWN WORDS

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546590#msg546590

SS
« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

Oil in that area of the Carribbean is touchy because of Chavez.  He owns everything.  The US needs allys with oil.  Is that why they have been easy on Aruba?  They didn't want the world to know that they planning off shore exploration and drilling.  Another factor was probably money.  Geological exploration is expensive.  Silvetti's company was just about bankrupt.  Wouldn't it be nice to have all of those mapping expenses written off because it was done for the purpose of searching for the body of a missing American woman.  Their survey was done for a nonprofit organization.  How magnanimous.  Crappy Island will be a boom town if they drill for oil and find it and the Mansurs will greatly increase their fortune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2009, 12:28:12 PM »

My little but "very pregnant" DIL is at this moment ...

MOM ... IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER!!

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »

One thing here............in the Oil thread I posted where I had found that Venezuela claims ownership of the ocean floor - after 12 miles out.  I *think* Aruba (governemnt) claims those first 12 miles.  Either they do or Venezuela does.  So certainly no individual person owns (or even claims) rights to that ocean floor.

Janet

+++++++

THE MANSUR CONNECTION

NANCY GRACE

THE MANSUR CONNECTION (Continued)

Tamikosmom
Re: ANONIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »

SPY ON BOARD?

Kyle Kingman:  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4722.msg735806;topicseen#msg735806

SS - ACCORDING TO HER OWN WORDS

SS
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546590#msg546590

SS
« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

Oil in that area of the Carribbean is touchy because of Chavez.  He owns everything.  The US needs allys with oil.  Is that why they have been easy on Aruba?  They didn't want the world to know that they planning off shore exploration and drilling.  Another factor was probably money.  Geological exploration is expensive.  Silvetti's company was just about bankrupt.  Wouldn't it be nice to have all of those mapping expenses written off because it was done for the purpose of searching for the body of a missing American woman.  Their survey was done for a nonprofit organization.  How magnanimous.  Crappy Island will be a boom town if they drill for oil and find it and the Mansurs will greatly increase their fortune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »

My little but "very pregnant" DIL is at this moment ...

MOM ... IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER!!

Janet

Janet - did you see my adjustment to your speculation post?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.