April 30, 2024, 05:17:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397795 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: August 03, 2009, 10:52:10 AM »

Blonde, I have read some of the "garbage" this dude Reality has put out on the internet.  He is a danger to society and espesically to young children.  He is a pervert who likes to stalk women over the internet. JMO

Yes he LOVES woman I can say that. I think hes all set now with GaGirl they are in love.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: August 03, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

Blonde - you and I will have to disagree on Reality.  If I had a rat I wouldn't trust him to take care of it.  I certainly would never call him nor would I knowingly give him any personal information on myself.
I never gave him information about myself DEBBIE did.
I was part of the Natalee Angels and when my BIO was sent to all members DEBBIE showed it to Reality he had my picture and all of my INFO thanks to DEBBIE

And that is precisely why I refused to be a part of that group and a part of the Birmingham meeting.  I didn't want my information shared with the likes of Reality/MIP6 and others.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: August 03, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »

Blonde - you and I will have to disagree on Reality.  If I had a rat I wouldn't trust him to take care of it.  I certainly would never call him nor would I knowingly give him any personal information on myself.
I never gave him information about myself DEBBIE did.
I was part of the Natalee Angels and when my BIO was sent to all members DEBBIE showed it to Reality he had my picture and all of my INFO thanks to DEBBIE

Just what in sam hill is Debbie doing?  Just who does she work for?  Aruba.  Giviing out peoples personal info over the internet is a big No, No.  IF one of these women comes up dead I hope Debbie is questioned about her role in it.  She is a POS. jmo

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: August 03, 2009, 10:54:17 AM »

Remember, too, that Beth had been awarded FULL custody.  Just saying. . . .

Wasn't Robin the help in Dave's office while he was married to Beth?

YES and from what I have heard she stold him from Beth.

... and Dave had no control over the situation?  Has he not heard the expresssion ... JUST SAY "NO".

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:55 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: August 03, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »

MOLE SAID: "He [Reality] has 16 nics at BFN. He may not be as smart as he thinks he is. Two and a half years is a long time for him to slip up. All you need is the wrong pissed of person. He has given women his phone number and supposedly has them call at a specific time. One of those women may have betrayed him. Just a guess."
I have his phone # and I did call him once, he was at school he is a teacher.
 I heard the kids ,and the school bell ring. (he said now do you believe me )
He didn't know I was going to call he gave me his # in 2005 and I called him in 2007?
He was very nice to me. He also gave me a real picture of him I can't post.
Also links of the real reality when he was fighting in the SA war IMO he in about 52-55 years old.

Blonde - how does that prove he was a teacher?  He could be a janitor or groundskeeper.  Hearing children and the bell ring means nothing to me. 

He was in class he put the phone down and said some words to the children.
Then he took the phone to a quite place so he can talk to me.
Kids kept talking to him.
 Then the school bell went off and he said now do you believe me.
He asked me to call him back after school ended but I never did.
So I just don't know.

Did the kids sound young or older like high school? Regardless I believe that You need to turn that number over to the authorities..because of what I have seen of the contents of some of his posts He has no buisness being around children...JMO He is probably a pedophile...Those kids are in danger....Again JMO

I don't have it anymore . I had a free calling card at the time and used it to make the call so their is no way of  finding it.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1065 on: August 03, 2009, 10:58:21 AM »

MOLE SAID: "He [Reality] has 16 nics at BFN. He may not be as smart as he thinks he is. Two and a half years is a long time for him to slip up. All you need is the wrong pissed of person. He has given women his phone number and supposedly has them call at a specific time. One of those women may have betrayed him. Just a guess."
He didn't know I was going to call he gave me his # in 2005 and I called him in 2007?
Also links of the real reality when he was fighting in the SA war IMO he in about 52-55 years old.

Blonde - how does that prove he was a teacher?  He could be a janitor or groundskeeper.  Hearing children and the bell ring means nothing to me. 

So I just don't know.

Did the kids sound young or older like high school? Regardless I believe that You need to turn that number over to the authorities..because of what I have seen of the contents of some of his posts He has no buisness being around children...JMO He is probably a pedophile...Those kids are in danger....Again JMO

I don't have it anymore . I had a free calling card at the time and used it to make the call so their is no way of  finding it.
So If He is no longer in SA...Where does He live now? TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: August 03, 2009, 11:02:57 AM »

Blonde - to be honest, I wouldn't believe him if I was his student.

Did he ever try to explain to you why a school teacher in S.A. would be interrested in the NH case and spend so much time on the boards?

OK............ you made me laugh. Thanks and Morning, Klaas.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good morning CBB!   

Good morning Monkeys!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: August 03, 2009, 11:03:06 AM »

I have his IP but will not post it he lives here

State/Region : Norfolk
City : Stevenage

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: August 03, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »

Good Morning to all. I was reading and catching up. I seldom post in Natalee's thread but I do read and try to stay caught up. Blonde,  why can't you post the 'real' picture he sent to you? And how do you know it is real?   For the record I will never believe that Dave or Tim were paid off. I have met both of these men and I know in my heart there isn't enough money in the world to pay them off regarding Natalee.  Now Robin? That's a whole different ballgame. I think she would be a willing target.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: August 03, 2009, 11:07:50 AM »

Remember, too, that Beth had been awarded FULL custody.  Just saying. . . .

Wasn't Robin the help in Dave's office while he was married to Beth?

YES and from what I have heard she stold him from Beth.

Can you elaborate on that?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: August 03, 2009, 11:08:35 AM »

So I just don't know.

Good morning Blonde.  Above, in this quote stack you said you "have" his number.  Did you mean to say you "had" his number?
Also, am I understanding you to say that you believe Realitys position is that of a poster that takes up for those being attacked?  I'm a bit confused.  ty 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: August 03, 2009, 11:10:52 AM »

I agree Klaas....he was always a snake and snakes are dangerous and strike without warning.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: August 03, 2009, 11:13:43 AM »

I have 4 years of info on Reality I do not think he is a threat, a WOMANIZER yes.
He's just different then we are and looks at thinks different then we do.
Yes he is friends with Robin Holloway and they talked on the phone daily for a while.
He has two son's and loves them.
Yes he's a pervert to woman .
I have had no personal contact with him now in two years.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: August 03, 2009, 11:20:09 AM »

I have 4 years of info on Reality I do not think he is a threat, a WOMANIZER yes.
Yes he is friends with Robin Holloway and they talked on the phone daily for a while.

Blonde - looks like his voice got to you too?  We will have to disagree again. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: August 03, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »

FWIW....from today's revelations and many from the past, my dot connecting and gut feeling leads me to theorize wrt persistence and lack of reaction from Dave/ Tim M.:
Misinformation big time (initiated and sanctioned by aruba and their govt). Robin played into it for whatever reason (discredit Beth/protect Dave?). persistence took big time advantage claiming they were searching for Natalee, while all the time mapping for oil....
Tim said...that looks like a skull.....
My gut tells me: Natalee remains were in that cage.....
And this is the hard part for me...but I believe it is plausible/most likely....
Dave knows Natalee was in the cage....
Tim M. knows Natalee was in the cage
persistence traitors  ensured there is no way now to have proof positive...
To me though, that shouldn't be the end...
Dave/Tim M . need to expose whatever they can to further the investigation that may lead to Justice for Natalee...right now, for me...their silence is deafening.....

Sadly, I agree.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: August 03, 2009, 11:26:47 AM »

So I just don't know.

Good morning Blonde.  Above, in this quote stack you said you "have" his number.  Did you mean to say you "had" his number? I had his number I lost it.
Also, am I understanding you to say that you believe Realitys position is that of a poster that takes up for those being attacked? YES he likes to do that   I'm a bit confused.  ty 

He is a old email from him

Come and join BNH, you will be able to voice your opinion here without a problem, all opinons are welcome as long as there is no slander or bashing.

Just tell me who your are so I can approve you but use Blonde, why not.

I would love to hear your opinions now on the case.

There is some interesting stuff being posted now from both sides and like I said, all opinions are welcome.

http://nataleehome.proboards54.com/index.cgi

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: August 03, 2009, 11:28:17 AM »

FWIW..........

Reality's continued close association with Mark Purcell is all I need to know about the man.

That's a deviant duo if there ever was one.  And neither is up to any good.  Never has been regarding Natalee.

Knowing what we know about Purcell - the fact Reality is his bestest buddy shows me precisely where his heart and mind are regarding all of this.

IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: August 03, 2009, 11:29:29 AM »

FWIW..........

Reality's continued close association with Mark Purcell is all I need to know about the man.

That's a deviant duo if there ever was one.  And neither is up to any good.  Never has been regarding Natalee.

Knowing what we know about Purcell - the fact Reality is his bestest buddy shows me precisely where his heart and mind are regarding all of this.

IMO

Jen - I agree 100%
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: August 03, 2009, 11:31:07 AM »

Blonde - looks like his voice got to you too?  We will have to disagree again. 

NOOOOOOOOOO
 I was taking care of my Mom and just wanted out of all this drama.

This was the last email from him. I'm just saying he had a nice side.

I hope your Mom settles in with you, you wont regret having cared for her,
 I know because I did the same with both my folks.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: August 03, 2009, 11:37:51 AM »

FWIW..........

IMO

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.