April 30, 2024, 07:11:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397819 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: August 03, 2009, 11:46:05 AM »

MOLE SAID: "He [Reality] has 16 nics at BFN. He may not be as smart as he thinks he is. Two and a half years is a long time for him to slip up. All you need is the wrong pissed of person. He has given women his phone number and supposedly has them call at a specific time. One of those women may have betrayed him. Just a guess."
I have his phone # and I did call him once, he was at school he is a teacher.
 I heard the kids ,and the school bell ring. (he said now do you believe me )
He didn't know I was going to call he gave me his # in 2005 and I called him in 2007?
He was very nice to me. He also gave me a real picture of him I can't post.
Also links of the real reality when he was fighting in the SA war IMO he in about 52-55 years old.

Blonde - how does that prove he was a teacher?  He could be a janitor or groundskeeper.  Hearing children and the bell ring means nothing to me. 

He was in class he put the phone down and said some words to the children.
Then he took the phone to a quite place so he can talk to me.
Kids kept talking to him.
 Then the school bell went off and he said now do you believe me.
He asked me to call him back after school ended but I never did.
So I just don't know.

Did the kids sound young or older like high school? Regardless I believe that You need to turn that number over to the authorities..because of what I have seen of the contents of some of his posts He has no buisness being around children...JMO He is probably a pedophile...Those kids are in danger....Again JMO

I don't have it anymore . I had a free calling card at the time and used it to make the call so their is no way of  finding it.
Good morning Blonde.  Above, in this quote stack you said you "have" his number.  Did you mean to say you "had" his number? I had his number I lost it.
Also, am I understanding you to say that you believe Realitys position is that of a poster that takes up for those being attacked? YES he likes to do that   I'm a bit confused.  ty 

He is a old email from him

Come and join BNH, you will be able to voice your opinion here without a problem, all opinons are welcome as long as there is no slander or bashing.

Just tell me who your are so I can approve you but use Blonde, why not.

I would love to hear your opinions now on the case.

There is some interesting stuff being posted now from both sides and like I said, all opinions are welcome.

http://nataleehome.proboards54.com/index.cgi

Thanks for your reply Blonde.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: August 03, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »

FWIW..........

Reality's continued close association with Mark Purcell is all I need to know about the man.

That's a deviant duo if there ever was one.  And neither is up to any good.  Never has been regarding Natalee.

Knowing what we know about Purcell - the fact Reality is his bestest buddy shows me precisely where his heart and mind are regarding all of this.

IMO

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Yup.

And that would be precisely why.

Reality had a personal association with Purcell from WAY early on.

And we know it wasn't thru SM that they met.

And no one at CTV was privy to "insider" crap - tho there were PM's.

And the only other early board was RWV.

So where, exactly, did they find opportunity (and when) to become such good pals that Reality had Purcell's personal info to give to Dave and Robin so early on?

Was it really solely on-line?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: August 03, 2009, 11:49:08 AM »

<snipped>

REALITY – IN HIS OWN WORDS

Reality:[/b]  How is the conclusion arrived at that Joran was wild?  From what I have read, seen and heard, this young fellow seems pretty normal, nothing wilder than the MB Kids that were on Aruba.  In fact, a little pussy-cat when compared to kids that age that I have seen and don't even begin to tell me that does not apply to kids from the US.  One has to take much of the slandering of this kid with a pinch of salt, these are enuendos put forth by the Right Wing US Media, much the same as was applied to the alledged victim of Duke.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4006.msg121427

Reality:  From what I have been reading over the past 15 months, there is absolutely no evidence of foul play

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4670.msg158480#msg158480

Reality:  Those MB Brats, I wonder if they have started talking yet, possibly in the last year, whilst in the real world and away from the bosoms of their Mama's ?

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4226.msg148163#msg148163

Blonde

Considering the above words of Reality ... in Tamikosmom's words any "nice side" of Reality is negated.  In regards to the Natalee Holloway case ... he is one with the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who has denied an eighteen year old American citizen justice for over four years and ... put a family through a literal H--- on Earth every hour of every day since.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: August 03, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

I used to get those posts about the racist South when doing battle at RU so I would post about the Dutch having slaughtered 10,000 of their "colonists" in the islands around Indonesia. 

Should have heard them howl, lol!

Monkey Devil!

And the Canadians who had absolutely no racism in their country when I would post about treatment of Native Americans/First Americans, etc.

Monkey Devil!

But South Africa has to take the prize in that department for being the last to abandoned institutionalized racism.

Pots should not call Kettles black as racism is unfortunately pretty much a universal human condition.  I was surprised that some of the Dutch has apparently never heard of their method of preventing colonial uprisings and slave revolts, etc.  Ignorance is no excuse then throwing stones.  You can pretty well name a region and a racial component that does or has existed there at some time. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: August 03, 2009, 12:01:51 PM »

In this BFN post upholding the Aruban ATA/AHATA agenda ... Reality claims to be an American citizen living in Aruba. 

Janet

++++++

REALITY

Quote from: Reality on June 02, 2006, 06:54:38 AM

Dear Curves,

I am truly saddened that you have allowed your fine organization to be swayed to a very small minority of hate mongers & xenophobes who for the most part have never even set foot in Aruba let alone even heard of Aruba prior to May 31st, 2005.

You’re pulling of the Aruba sweepstakes speaks volumes to a company being swayed by lies & fabrications.

As an American citizen living in Aruba for many years now let me give you a perspective that none of the “protest” emails can even come close to.

Aruba is by far the safest island destination in the Caribbean.
Aruba’s judicial system is based on Dutch law, world renowned as a fair and balanced system.

Aruba’s people are highly educated individuals where most here speak at least 3 to 5 languages.

Aruba has had ONE missing person in the last year, and that person may not even be a victim of a crime.

You have done your valued customers a disservice by pulling your Aruba sweepstakes by depriving them the opportunity to truly experience what an island paradise really is.

If you would like more information about the real Aruba please email at the following and I will be more than happy to set the record straight with facts not the fiction you have based your decision on to pull your Aruba Sweepstakes.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=2854.150

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: August 03, 2009, 12:08:12 PM »

GM

Users Online
  4 Guests, 4 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Debbie, LoRain, Carnut, bleachedblack

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: August 03, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »

GM

Users Online

The tyrrrrannical ruler Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: August 03, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »

GM

Users Online

SM

119 Guests, 38 Users

Just saying. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: August 03, 2009, 12:13:44 PM »

Hi Sunny  Monkey Devil!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: August 03, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »

FWIW..........

Reality's continued close association with Mark Purcell is all I need to know about the man.

That's a deviant duo if there ever was one.  And neither is up to any good.  Never has been regarding Natalee.

Knowing what we know about Purcell - the fact Reality is his bestest buddy shows me precisely where his heart and mind are regarding all of this.

IMO

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Yup.

And that would be precisely why.

Reality had a personal association with Purcell from WAY early on.

And we know it wasn't thru SM that they met.

And no one at CTV was privy to "insider" crap - tho there were PM's.

And the only other early board was RWV.

So where, exactly, did they find opportunity (and when) to become such good pals that Reality had Purcell's personal info to give to Dave and Robin so early on?

Was it really solely on-line?
Reality posted as Carter at NH.Net in 2005 Then MIP6 came in to derail all threads and talk crap about Beth and Natalee.

Then they were both banned and went to BHS site where MIP6 contuned to post crap.
I do not understand why Reality be came friends with him except he like to start fires, and like to fight.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: August 03, 2009, 12:21:48 PM »

Typing to fast lol
Reality likes fighting

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: August 03, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »

This came to me in the night last night.......could Reality be a team effort like Caps and Bondia?

That seems to be a trend with the ATA/AHATA group and their campaigns

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1092 on: August 03, 2009, 12:41:23 PM »

Didn't the headmaster or director of ISA leave Aruba for a position in SA?   Reading Blonde's posts today made me think of this.   Just a thought, and I know many of you are much more aware of what transpired on other boards than I.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: August 03, 2009, 12:47:54 PM »

Didn't the headmaster or director of ISA leave Aruba for a position in SA?   Reading Blonde's posts today made me think of this.   Just a thought, and I know many of you are much more aware of what transpired on other boards than I.
I believe it was Joran's teacher.  IIRC there was talk that Joran's teacher took end of school years pictures, but left Aruba.  Discussion involved those who would like to see if Joran had scratches on his face, etc.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: August 03, 2009, 12:50:07 PM »

I believe it was Joran's teacher.  IIRC there was talk that Joran's teacher took end of school years pictures, but left Aruba.  Discussion involved those who would like to see if Joran had scratches on his face, etc.

Great memories!!

Thanks Blonde for the history of those two, by board.

So right off the bat Purcell was posting crap, and right off the bat Reality became close with him.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: August 03, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »

As far as I know, no pictures have ever surfaced of Joran in the two or three days following Natalee's disappearance.

When Beth and Jug saw him, that night @ the Sloot home I think Beth was in the car and the lighting in general was poor.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: August 03, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »

Thanks, Can.  I just looked it up and Headmaster Robert Werner left Aruba and started as Headmaster in Rio de Janeiro (Escola Americana) in 2007.

http://www.earj.com.br/about-earj/communications/6060BCC20C4848ECBCC7AD710FC132D2.pdf

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: August 03, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »

Robert Werner - I believe he went down to South America (not South Africa).

http://www.aasa.org/schooladministratorarticle.aspx?id=3148

(snipped)

Robert Werner, who heads the 850-student American School of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and formerly served in the same role in Cameroon, the Netherlands and Aruba, indicates a unique feature of many American overseas schools.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: August 03, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »

Thanks, Can.  I just looked it up and Headmaster Robert Werner left Aruba and started as Headmaster in Rio de Janeiro (Escola Americana) in 2007.

http://www.earj.com.br/about-earj/communications/6060BCC20C4848ECBCC7AD710FC132D2.pdf

Right

Robert Werner

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: August 03, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »

Yw.  Headmaster left in 2007.
IIRC, Joran's teacher left Aruba at the end of the school year in 2005.  Because it was said, I think by one of the student's in Joran's class...the teacher took class pictures there was a lively discussion about asking the teacher for the picture to see if Joran had scratches on arms, hands, face, etc.  Family friends visited the school shortly after Natalee disappeared.
Alas...the teacher went poof!
This is the best I can recall.  Sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.