April 30, 2024, 07:52:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397835 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: August 03, 2009, 02:44:45 PM »

IS BNH an open fourm now?
Is GaGirl still there?

I clicked on your link and it was open BUT I immediately closed it as I have read they are gathering IP addresses and looking for info on visitors there and at RU.  So I will not go there.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: August 03, 2009, 02:47:16 PM »

Reality sent this photo to a woman poster. He said it was a photo of himself and that his name is Clive Young.

He sent this photo to another woman and told her it was a photo of himself

Not sure which to believe...oh wait, maybe none?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: August 03, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »

4.  Reality disrespects Americans ….

They say that travel broadens the mind
Unless of course, you are American
Where it tends to widen the a**

Note: rude image

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4580.msg145899#msg145899
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1123 on: August 03, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »

In Reality.....he is a Chameleon Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: August 03, 2009, 02:50:33 PM »

Carter aka Reality:
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=610.msg24332#msg24332

Reality sent this photo to Blonde and said it was himself.

Reality said this is a photo of him on the left and Mark Purcell on the right.

I think I have a couple more photos that he sent to other women saying it was him.
Soon as I find them I'll post them.

The picture of Mark Purcell----put a hat on him and to me he looks like the guy on the Persistence that we have been trying to figure out who it is.  jmo

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: August 03, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »

3 earthquakes in Baja, California. Largest 6.9
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: August 03, 2009, 02:57:19 PM »

3 earthquakes in Baja, California. Largest 6.9

WOW, those are big
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: August 03, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »

This is where I recall MIP6 first posting. After Ringo posted the Lions Den information then he came to www.natalee.net

MIP6
Quote:
Lets see putting BHT on a teleconference for a formal interview into the investigation of her missing daughter OK that works.
I think not.
I for one would like to see BHT return to Aruba and have ALE pick her up and have her brought in for a little 24 hour discussion about all of her allegations of false/tampered statements, corruption/cover up in ALE & the government, a little of, so Beth now tell use again exactly how you came into possession of statements given by a suspect in this investigation. Since we have never had the pleasure of any media talking head asking her the tough questions and follow up when she dose not answer a question I think this should take place during a little one on one with the investigators in ALE.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26255#post26255

MIP6
I posted the same thing on that site a while back about Dave not sharing in the funds raised after someone else posted that Dave had set up a trust for his use and I wondered why the home page had that information on it as is was misleading, all the BHT followers blew it off as no big deal.
I felt it was/is a big deal as it leads one to believe that all the Twitty / Holloway efforts would benefit from your generous donation to the Amsouth trust. More spinning and deception.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26252#post26252

MIP6
I have been posting over at the Kool-Aid campsite for about month now; yesterday I finally got them to call me a “troll”.
Anything that does not follow the company line I have been posting. I am overdue to be banned.
I had this Ringo character spinning after I went to the so-called Lions Den; I had been to this bar before and posted up what I found, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

MIP6
Amy Bradley DID NOT go missing in Aruba, get your facts straight, you sound like one of Beth’s Kool-Aid kids.http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22222#post22222

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: August 03, 2009, 03:04:13 PM »

MIP6

Barb,
I currently live in Aruba. And most of us here have wondered the something, when are they going to investigate close to home in MB. I am not sure after all Aruba has invested in the JM inspired wild goose chases if we can afford to spend any more time and $$$$ on sending an investigator to MB.
I think it would be a waste of time anyway, the MB clan has already had over 90 days to do there evidence cleansing and 90 days to get all of there stories straight.
Wait, where is Beth’s Kool-Aid gangs outrage in the ineptness of LE for allowing this long of a time for the MB team to dispose of their incriminating evidence.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21924#post21924

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: August 03, 2009, 03:06:26 PM »

Klaas - I sent you an important email!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: August 03, 2009, 03:06:40 PM »

Well if he and his wife are now divorced, I can certainly see why.  He's a jerk x10.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: August 03, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »

Reality sent this photo to a woman poster. He said it was a photo of himself and that his name is Clive Young.

Yes I do remember this picture he sent to  SingerCarolyn he was in love.

LOL he tells them he is in love. But that is a sure sign of a predator/con man.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: August 03, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »

Blonde

Remember after Ringo and/or you posted the Lions Den information at NH.net - MIP6 showed up and posted trying to discredit it and said he went there and sat across the street and had 5 beers! Well, if I remember the photos of the pond search along that street was that VIP club and I don't recall any place across the street to have 5 beers! He and scubajap (Rosalie Klien)
were teamed up posting on forums at that time to disrupt the forums and bash people including the family.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: August 03, 2009, 03:15:32 PM »

Blonde

Remember after Ringo and/or you posted the Lions Den information at NH.net - MIP6 showed up and posted trying to discredit it and said he went there and sat across the street and had 5 beers! Well, if I remember the photos of the pond search along that street was that VIP club and I don't recall any place across the street to have 5 beers! He and scubajap (Rosalie Klien)
were teamed up posting on forums at that time to disrupt the forums and bash people including the family.

YES I do.
He said he had 5 beers danced with a pretty woman and went home.

I wish I saved that post from NH.NET

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: August 03, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »

Blonde

YES I do.

I have this one

I have been posting over at the Kool-Aid campsite for about month now; yesterday I finally got them to call me a “troll”.
Anything that does not follow the company line I have been posting. I am overdue to be banned.
I had this Ringo character spinning after I went to the so-called Lions Den; I had been to this bar before and posted up what I found, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

10-02-2005, 09:10 AM
MIP6
New Member Join Date: Sep 2005

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: August 03, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »

<snip>
Admin

MIP6 came to the natalee.net forum and when someone exposed he was at another site bashing us and calling us names, it seemed odd to me. So I went to that site and caught up on his posts and I posted his response at that forum at natalee.net and he did not respond to me.

I thought maybe he could be carter UNTIL I saw posts by scubajap right after Ringo posted the Lion's den information at natalee.net - I noticed that MIP6 AND SCUBAJAP BOTH hopped on their mopeds and headed over to the building where the lion's den is and BOTH of them went on the messageboards to post that it was all a lie that Ringo posted. It doesn't take much evidence to know that MIP6 did not have 5 drinks across the street as he stated he did at natalee.net. And you notice he shows up at blogsfornatalee and is trying to hide.

Scubajap is Julie Renfro and recently posted that she was leaving the Dan blog site due to threats or some such nonsense, THEN I heard her on the phone interview on one of the news shows. I know I asked myself, why would those TWO individuals immediately deny and start a campaign almost to deny the lions den? For me, it seemed like a red flag that more attention should be paid to this lion's den.

Also, if you noticed that ONLY two people posted using italics in their posts at natalee.net for a whole post and that was MIP6 AND PROTOCOL.
Protocol is someone that was trying to intimidate me in private PMs (which did not work as I am not exactly a person who is easily intimidate) but I was trying to continue communication with them to maybe get something out of him when the site was taken down.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: August 03, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »

MIP6

I have ONLY ONE WORD for you.

cc: FBI
the LEAKS gave me all of your information.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: August 03, 2009, 03:42:43 PM »

Blonde

YES I do.

Yes & it turns out there is no place across the street to have beers!
Maybe he meant he had 5 beers and THEN TRIED to find the VIP club 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: August 03, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »

MIP6

Barb,
I currently live in Aruba. And most of us here have wondered the something, when are they going to investigate close to home in MB. I am not sure after all Aruba has invested in the JM inspired wild goose chases if we can afford to spend any more time and $$$$ on sending an investigator to MB.
I think it would be a waste of time anyway, the MB clan has already had over 90 days to do there evidence cleansing and 90 days to get all of there stories straight.
Wait, where is Beth’s Kool-Aid gangs outrage in the ineptness of LE for allowing this long of a time for the MB team to dispose of their incriminating evidence.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21924#post21924

Robin and Dave Holloway's friend.

Janet

++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1139 on: August 03, 2009, 03:53:27 PM »

Are these people just playing games or are they guilty of something??   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.