May 01, 2024, 12:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397889 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1160 on: August 03, 2009, 07:30:27 PM »

hotping, BoxerDawg, mytime, Puzzler, San, CBB and 11 Guests

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Hi hotping.
Hi San! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: August 03, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »

Evening Hotping - and all Monkeys!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: August 03, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »

MIP6

Barb,
I currently live in Aruba. And most of us here have wondered the something, when are they going to investigate close to home in MB. I am not sure after all Aruba has invested in the JM inspired wild goose chases if we can afford to spend any more time and $$$$ on sending an investigator to MB.
I think it would be a waste of time anyway, the MB clan has already had over 90 days to do there evidence cleansing and 90 days to get all of there stories straight.
Wait, where is Beth’s Kool-Aid gangs outrage in the ineptness of LE for allowing this long of a time for the MB team to dispose of their incriminating evidence.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21924#post21924

Thanks Kermit.

When you consider Dave Holloway's own words in Corruption in Paradise and ... Mark Purcell's words above ... it is impossible to comprehend what benefits Dave has received in this relationship the enemy ... what benefits Dave has received from the man who believes the pages of his book are nothing but toilet paper.  There is no meeting of the minds on the Natalee Holloway issues but ... somewhere there must be a meeting.

Janet

+++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 193:
  It is not surprising that the statement focused on Natalee's mother, Beth, as well as "people from the United States" who need to be questioned again.  They say that this time they will do it "more profoundly."  There is an obvious omission.  They fail to mention the three main suspects, the boys who were the last people to be seen with Natalee, who have told so many different and conflicting versions of their night with her.  The impression the statement gives is that the investigation team is diligently seeking the truth in Natalee's case when, in fact, it appear that they have actually done just about everything they can to divert attention away from those who should be scrutinized the most.  Hopefully, they will see the errors of their ways and reinterview the people most likely responsible for Natalee's disappearance as "profoundly" as they plan to question the innocent American tourists.

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: August 03, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »

Hi Can....I stepped out for a few minutes to have supper! 

In God We Trust!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: August 03, 2009, 08:29:55 PM »

do you mean? an angelic monkey
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: August 03, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »

do you mean? an angelic monkey
Yep!   

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: August 03, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »

Actually FISHY - I can explain that to you.  It doesn't take alot of research to google images on the name Reality had attributed to me.  I was wondering where he got that name and photo and google images found it for me in about 20 seconds 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1167 on: August 03, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/22/paul-van-der-sloot-files-lawsuit-for-being-detained-unjustly/

8/3/2009

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4753&Itemid=1

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

advocate mr. arie Swaene named after because, chairman of Advisory conseho

monday, 03 August 2009 advocate mr. arie Swaene Oranjestad - 2 of coming of August 2009 the well-known advocate mr. arie Swaene, kendo for 30 of march of 2007 is acolyte of consultative conseho (Raad van Advies), named after owing to stay because, chairman of such conseho door of the governor on recommendation of the aruba conseho own here. senjor Swaene one person is much knowledge in community not only for his tremendous work because, but also advocate for her various trabounan cu another is unfolding as the upstairs mentioned.

senjor Swaene at birth owing to aruba at anja 1945 cu is the home of ex-teacher scola ingrid tube and have two jiu muher Desiree, whose quantity is also a graduate in law and Carol, whose studio is using for at mast in social work . after of owing to finish his college at HBS-to aruba at 1964, past owing to go study at rotterdam, the netherlands, and owing to obtain the diploma of gemeente-Administratie and at 1967. anja of 1964 till 1967 owing to past work because; ambtenaar at Capelle aan de IJssel in the Netherlands at the census of departamentonan, asuntonan social ensejansa and asuntonan general. of 1967 till 1970 for the past owing to study for praktizijn close advocate tjon ajong RIP anja at 1977 and past owing to obtain because, previous to the degree of the aruba meester in de rechten (mr) at University of West Indies. of 1967 till 1980 owing to past work at Department of Economy antillas dutch, because lately, boss of the section aruba. of 1980 till 1983 for sr. Swaene owing to work because, raadsadviseur of the ministronan of economy and state structure in the previous cabinet to martina at Antilles. come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60446.php

Aruba

Arie Swaen new Advisory Council

3 Aug, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Attorney Arie Swaen was yesterday appointed chairman of the Council of Advice. Following the appointment is reaching the mandatory retirement age of 70 years by former President Al 'Boy' Nicholas.

Nicholas was thus obliged his second term of the presidency before entering. On the recommendation of the Council Arie Swaen appointed successor. Secretary Helen van der Wal confirmed this morning.

Former judge Clinton Foy is also a member recently joined the Council. He will be sworn in August 18 and then membership is formalized. There is also the same date with the governor consulted on the new chair.

Swaen was born in the year 1945 and is married to former teacher Ingrid Tromp. He has two daughters, Desiree and Carol. After completing his HBS-A, he moved to Rotterdam to prosecute his studies. Since he received his diploma in 1967 Municipality Administration and worked at the same time as official. In the period 1976-1970 he praktijervaring at Tjon Ajong lawyer and in 1977 he became the first Aruban to the title Master of Laws was able to earn at the University of the Antilles. Until 1980 he worked in administration at the department of Economics of the Dutch Antilles. Furthermore, Swaen worked as Adviser of the Ministers of Economy and Infrastructure in the first Cabinet of Martin in the Antilles. Between 1986 and 1989 was Swaen Vice-President of the Social Economic Council (SER) of Aruba. From 2002 to the present Swaen is chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Central Bank and since 2007 member of the Advisory Council.

10/17/2008

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

Associated Press

updated 3:42 a.m. CT, Thurs., June 9, 2005

Suspects in teen’s disappearance held after hearing
Jailed Aruban men deny knowing American

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A judge ruled Wednesday there was sufficient cause to keep holding two former hotel security guards in connection with the disappearance of an Alabama high school honors student.

The decision means authorities may hold Nick John, 30, and Abraham Jones, 28, for nearly four months while prosecutors investigate possible murder and kidnapping charges in the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, defense attorneys said. Neither man has been formally charged.

Attorney General Caren Janssen confirmed the decision handed down at a closed hearing at a police station where the men are jailed outside the capital of Oranjestad.

snip

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal will review the case June 15 and every eight days after that if needed, officials said. Authorities may hold the suspects for 116 days without filing formal charges.

snip

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: August 03, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »

Must be a slow night at BFN since Debbie is at GM again:

Users Online
  4 Guests, 7 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Cat, Sam, cp405, Carnut, casa, Debbie, katysmom

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: August 03, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

Users Online

I'd say so! 

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Recent Posts:
Re: Scott Speicher's Remains Found by PattyK
[August 02, 2009, 10:09:35 PM]

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: August 03, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »

Users Online

I'd say so! 

Recent Posts:

So hardly anyone posting at BFN and likely everyone is either at CnG or GM.  What's the point of keeping BFN open then?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: August 03, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »

And I guess it takes two moderators for five posters, with all that meowing and hissing going on!  Well, they probably need one to follow the four guests around!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: August 03, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »

Users Online

I'd say so! 

Recent Posts:

So hardly anyone posting at BFN and likely everyone is either at CnG or GM.  What's the point of keeping BFN open then?

Maybe so Debbie can ban them one by one.  They've lost six more in five days.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1173 on: August 03, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »

And I guess it takes two moderators for five posters, with all that meowing and hissing going on!  Well, they probably need one to follow the four guests around!

Monkey Devil!

Tyrannical Ruler? If we ever go to that system, can I pick which five posters I want to ban follow??     

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: August 03, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »

Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: August 03, 2009, 10:12:21 PM »

CBB 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: August 03, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

MIP6

Barb,
I currently live in Aruba. And most of us here have wondered the something, when are they going to investigate close to home in MB. I am not sure after all Aruba has invested in the JM inspired wild goose chases if we can afford to spend any more time and $$$$ on sending an investigator to MB.
I think it would be a waste of time anyway, the MB clan has already had over 90 days to do there evidence cleansing and 90 days to get all of there stories straight.
Wait, where is Beth’s Kool-Aid gangs outrage in the ineptness of LE for allowing this long of a time for the MB team to dispose of their incriminating evidence.

Thanks Kermit.

When you consider Dave Holloway's own words in Corruption in Paradise and ... Mark Purcell's words above ... it is impossible to comprehend what benefits Dave has received in this relationship the enemy ... what benefits Dave has received from the man who believes the pages of his book are nothing but toilet paper.  There is no meeting of the minds on the Natalee Holloway issues but ... somewhere there must be a meeting.

Janet

+++++++

Page 193:
  It is not surprising that the statement focused on Natalee's mother, Beth, as well as "people from the United States" who need to be questioned again.  They say that this time they will do it "more profoundly."  There is an obvious omission.  They fail to mention the three main suspects, the boys who were the last people to be seen with Natalee, who have told so many different and conflicting versions of their night with her.  The impression the statement gives is that the investigation team is diligently seeking the truth in Natalee's case when, in fact, it appear that they have actually done just about everything they can to divert attention away from those who should be scrutinized the most.  Hopefully, they will see the errors of their ways and reinterview the people most likely responsible for Natalee's disappearance as "profoundly" as they plan to question the innocent American tourists.

Refugees Unlimited

Oh my word. I had not read that post using Dave's book for toilet paper! What an arse! No pun intended.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: August 03, 2009, 10:25:22 PM »

And I guess it takes two moderators for five posters, with all that meowing and hissing going on!  Well, they probably need one to follow the four guests around! Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: August 03, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »

MIP6

Barb,

Thanks Kermit.

Janet

+++++++

Page 193:

Refugees Unlimited

Oh my word. I had not read that post using Dave's book for toilet paper! What an arse! No pun intended.

Oh, yes, that particular poster didn't discriminate against Natalee's family members at all.  Plenty of bashing to go around.  And an interesting choice of friends for Robin, I must say.

The frist time I read her high praise for those people, I was just stunned.  Then deeply offendedf that she would choose people who bashed Natalee, Beth, Dave and the rest of us posters who had stood by them for so long. 

But I got over it and attributed it to birds of a feather and all that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: August 03, 2009, 11:00:34 PM »

Hello all!

Computer been down; dog is blind. Bought used Mac at Goodwill $225! like my old one but a desktop. Of ever go there ask for the senior discount (10%) if you are of that age group an angelic monkey

Keep up the Good Works!

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.