May 01, 2024, 01:56:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397909 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1200 on: August 04, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »

Hi, Wreck....just checking and checking out. 

See ya later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: August 04, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »

Goodday Monkeys

Please forgive the intrusion. (haha)

(notice i used capitals)
Just some thoughts i need cleared up please?
I'm still working on the original crime
(in my head) the persistence and stuff is
tooooo deep for me yet but I'm getting there

Starting at the time of death

joran contacts someone or more than one to help him...
this person or persons have tremendous power
on the island (his daddy, who happens to be friends and associates with people in prominant positions-judges, police chief, etc)

who ever comes to help him has the disposal routine down pat
(done it before)
I think the cage was already there and used this way before
(latitude and longitude tip) if time lines hold  things happened way
to fast to be thinking on the go (quit drinking the CAPS KOOL-AID)

who ever comes to help has the power to have the RADAR turned
off so the location of Natalee won't be disclosed... (did you ever consider that even if they had the records, they could lose or destroy them like everything else in the case. Do you also think VanDerStraaten and Jacobs conducted honest investigations) it would be really
obvious and easy to find her if the radar was working....a small boat
out that far that late at night (there were big holes in their radar back then)

who ever comes to help has a boat that no one would question what they
are doing anywhere on the water(even picking up a body)...also no one would even go near them
(the cops)  (this was the last night of the Soul Beach Festival - boats out at all night - nothing suspicious)

Do they log the boats where abouts..like the do the cars...
you know...(car 15 is 10/10 at the donut shop or whatever their codes are) (I would be shocked if they did)

who ever comes to help has the ability to dive down to the cage
to put Natalee in it(the cops) Klassend from your pictures of the cage
it looks like they knew exactly what to take ....even after they bagged things
you could tell they didn't search the BACK of the cage ...nothing looks disturbed
Do the cop divers have to log out equipment etc(special gear) like they do with
other special equipment? (oh canada, do you think they were prized Aruban Hermit Crabs?)

Natalee's dad was told by I think Dompig that Natalee was in the
the ocean
A cops brother tells Tim Miller (I think) the co-ordinates

Cops scoop and run with the evidence from the cage......
If it wasn"t Natalee .......WHY WOULDNT THEY BRING IT TO THE PERSISTENCE
  SHIP TO SHOW THE PEOPLE ON THERE (good thinking. no one else has considered that angle) you know ..like ...this is what you
found ...The only reason's to scoop and run would be  IT WAS NATALEE
 or proof of another crime......if another crime...you would still
bring it to the other ship...if for nothing other then a "way to go guys"
gesture

Was the fabric given to the FBI at the time of discovery ....or at a later
date....after substituting it?  (we will never know because it was the Aruban's that retrieved the items)

Finally could the cops be he same cops that took the payoffs that joran mentioned
in his last interview with Greta...the one where he says he sold Natalee
I say this because i think there are little bits of truth in all of jorans
lies.....and in that last interview he states that he felt he gave Greta enough
clues to solve the case......  (Joran would love for you to believe Natalee was sold)

Once again Monkeys
Sorry for the Intrusion

If there are factual answers to these statements i would really like to
know (looks like you pretty well have things figured out. might want to review the last 1000 pages or so from this forum, though, just to be certain)

Thanx for your time
Yous Guys

My comments in red
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: August 04, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »

Scared Monkeys doesn't delete post.

I have never made a negative post about Blonde, because I really like Blonde.

Most of the people at BNH have no sense of the truth, in fact are bold faced liars.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: August 04, 2009, 09:34:06 AM »

Janet - what kind of boat?  How big?

21 feet Campion ... trailered ... command bridge ... small cabin ... sleeps 3 adults comfortably (?) ... two under bow ... one table made into bed ... ice box ... sink ... propane stove ... head (toilet).  Beats camping.  Ideal for hubby and fishing buddies.  Magnificent scenery.  Showers at resorts/marinas ... not cheap but worth it.  Organization a must.

The boys have been awake since 5:00 am ... getting all their fishng tackle all organized ... talking excitedly to each other about the anticipated big one.

Back on Friday Monkeys.  Have a good week.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: August 04, 2009, 09:37:51 AM »

21 feet Campion ... trailered ... command bridge ... small cabin ... sleeps 3 adults comfortably (?) ... two under bow ... one table made into bed ... ice box ... sink ... propane stove ... head (toilet).  Beats camping.  Ideal for hubby and fishing buddies.  Magnificent scenery.  Showers at resorts/marinas ... not cheap but worth it.  Organization a must.

The boys have been awake since 5:00 am ... getting all their fishng tackle all organized ... talking excitedly to each other about the anticipated big one.

Janet

Have fun Janet!  Being on the water makes one hungry.  Those kiddies will eat a lot.  Be prepared.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: August 04, 2009, 09:40:22 AM »

Off boating tomorrow for a few days with eldest grandsons (9/11).

Papa took boys to the movies tonight (GForce).  It is about genetically engineered hamster who are on a mission to save the world.  I volunteer to get some food together to take out to the boat in the morning.  It worked!!

I know I will enjoy myself once I am out on that ocean ... the scenery is like nothing else  but ... when I think about that little cabin at night ... the four of us ... boys are getting bigger ... I cringe.  The boys can sleep with Papa at the front.  I get the kitchen table made into a bed.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Have a great  time Janet!One piece of advice(no pun intended).Before you go to sleep on the Kitchen table/Bed,make sure all cutlery is put away under lock and key!Yes,Janet gets the key! Monkey Devil!

Why?

Keepthefaith ... the relatively cooler weather in our area is such a relieve.  Don't you agree?  From a very selfish perspective ... I just hope we do not get rain for the next few days.

Janet
6;40 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: August 04, 2009, 09:44:13 AM »

Janet

Have fun Janet!  Being on the water makes one hungry.  Those kiddies will eat a lot.  Be prepared.

I know.  My Dad's expression comes to mind watching grandsons (9/11) eat ... "Where are ya putting all that food ... ya got a a hollow leg?"

Thanks Magnolia.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: August 04, 2009, 09:48:35 AM »

Janet - have a wonderful time!  I haven't been boating in a long time and really miss it.  Especially miss fishing.  See you on Friday!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: August 04, 2009, 10:01:05 AM »

Antyone know if this is some sort of a proxy
 Domain Name   freedom2surf.net ? (Network)

ISP PIPEX Internet Ltd
Location Continent : Europe
State/Region : Cheshire
City : Altrincham
Lat/Long : 53.3833, -2.35 (Map)

Language English (U.K.)

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: August 04, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »

Antyone know if this is some sort of a proxy
 Domain Name   freedom2surf.net ? (Network)

ISP PIPEX Internet Ltd
Location Continent : Europe
State/Region : Cheshire
City : Altrincham
Lat/Long : 53.3833, -2.35 (Map)

Language English (U.K.)

I don't think so:

http://www.aboutus.org/Freedom2Surf.net

Freedom2Surf (www.freedom2surf.net) is one of the UK's leading Internet service providers. The company serves a targeted customer base of Internet professionals, at home or in business that appreciate the value of advanced technology, speed and above all reliability in their ISP. Freedom2Surf believes that Internet privacy and security should be an integral part of the online experience. Freedom2Surf provides leading support for all the major Internet components, from ADSL broadband high-speed connectivity, to offering the latest services from web publishing, email and interactive entertainment to high volume electronic commerce business architectures. Freedom2Surf was launched in 1997 and is headquartered in St Albans, UK.

This provides us with extremely high speed connectivity to the UK and other major Internet Service Providers around the World. We peer with over 100 leading backbone ISPs there and the LINX is now one of the leading Internet Exchange points in the World.

A not for profit organisation dedicated to providing rapid and dependable UK domain name registrations. freedom2surf subscribers can now quickly and easily register their own company domain names under .co.uk .org.uk .me.uk .net.uk .ltd.uk and .plc.uk.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: August 04, 2009, 11:00:47 AM »

I have never made a negative post about Blonde, because I really like Blonde.I Know and I like you too..

Most of the people at BNH have no sense of the truth, in fact are bold faced liars.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: August 04, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

What is with Mark Purcell and Reality and the threats?  They need to keep up.

Those number have been plastered all over the boards many times by others in their "community".

Get a life boys and quit threatening women.  Find some big ole boys to pick on.

Oh, I forgot........you are too much a sissy for that.  Any woman here could back either of

you into a corner any day of the week especially the ones you are picking on.  Grow up!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: August 04, 2009, 01:38:38 PM »

I guess they "forgot" to screen capture them!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: August 04, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »

Those number have been plastered all over the boards many times by others in their "community".

Oh, I forgot........you are too much a sissy for that.  Any woman here could back either of

you into a corner any day of the week especially the ones you are picking on.  Grow up!

Maybe they were supposed to be doctors too!!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: August 04, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »

Thank you, MyTime.

They screen capture everything else.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: August 04, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »

Thank you, MyTime.

They screen capture everything else.

They are not qualified.  Neither of them passed the 6th grade.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: August 04, 2009, 01:52:18 PM »

Monkey Devil!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1217 on: August 04, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »

http://www.proboards.com/tos_violation.html

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: August 04, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »

If they are going to post pictures of monkeys, they should find some ugly ones.

All of the pictures they have posted are beautiful women.  We are proud to see them.

You are defeating your purpose aren't you boys?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1219 on: August 04, 2009, 02:01:14 PM »

I can't imagine my husband or his friends ever wasting their time/life like this.  Of course, they have lives.  They work, golf, fish and more importantly have families that love them. 

Real men don't threaten women - or say cute as a button!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.