April 30, 2024, 03:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397761 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1460 on: August 05, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »

I'm sure glad to see the posts of the last few days....
I hope this is the visible start of the house of cards crumbling and we get details are they go forward.
But just like the start of an avalanche...it is not an avalanche unless the whole mountain side comes down.....
I'm here for the full avalanche....
aruba govt exposed and prosecuted....
coverup crew and american traitors exposed/prosecuted...including tacopenis..
pond hoax exposed/prosecuted...
persistence involvement exposed and prosecuted if warranted (american traitors in this group also...mhoo)...
Throw out Dr. Phil suit...go after filers for costs (with a vengeance)
bottom line for me though....
paulass/urine/k-pos's need to be exposed/prosecuted...
Only then...for me...will there be Justice for Natalee!

Almost forgot the most important.....
Bring Natalee HOME! 
I'm encouraged as well -- cautiously --- but encouraged once again!!
Tick Tock! Tick Tock! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1461 on: August 05, 2009, 01:17:07 AM »

I hope this is the visible start of the house of cards crumbling and we get details are they go forward.
But just like the start of an avalanche...it is not an avalanche unless the whole mountain side comes down.....
persistence involvement exposed and prosecuted if warranted (american traitors in this group also...mhoo)...

Bring Natalee HOME! 
Tick Tock! Tick Tock! 
Hotping.....Thanks for bringing up the Bolts....
Go Chargers...
Wreck...Chargers in six (Oh no, wait....wrong sport)....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1462 on: August 05, 2009, 01:19:49 AM »

Bring Natalee HOME! 
Tick Tock! Tick Tock! 
Go Chargers...
2NJ_sonsMom ...mods...
Hope I'm not O/T....
You see...I have a stackaholic problem.....
Did I say?....Go Chargers....
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: August 05, 2009, 01:21:43 AM »

Bring Natalee HOME! 
Tick Tock! Tick Tock! 
Go Chargers...
YW billb! 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: August 05, 2009, 01:23:25 AM »

Where is our Kermit?

talking with FBI and Col. Marano

Kermit..you're so 

I had to Google Col. Marano! ... (I'm impressed!!) 

New commanding officer takes charge of Camp Pendleton
 Col. Nicholas F. Marano, incoming commander of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: August 05, 2009, 01:45:32 AM »

Where is our Kermit?

talking with FBI and Col. Marano

Kermit..you're so 

I had to Google Col. Marano! ... (I'm impressed!!) 

New commanding officer takes charge of Camp Pendleton
 Col. Nicholas F. Marano, incoming commander of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.

Now THAT's what I would call THUNDER! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: August 05, 2009, 02:00:43 AM »

Good Night All!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1467 on: August 05, 2009, 02:09:25 AM »

Good Night All!  an angelic monkey

Good night Hotping!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: August 05, 2009, 02:50:20 AM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD ORIGINAL AVATAR
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: August 05, 2009, 02:53:08 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60497.php

Aruba

Advanced search composer Jossy

4 Aug, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Employees of the Red Cross searching for the missing Jossy Herrera.
ORANGE CITY - "We fear the worst." This allows police spokesman John Larmonie this morning following the loss of Jose del Carmen Herrera, known as Jossy. Yesterday afternoon was search and rescue organization Sarfa together with police, Red Cross, volunteers and family members in vain for the songwriter and composer.

Herrera is missing since Friday July 31. According Larmonie he of the psychiatric department of the hospital where he was voluntarily under treatment because of severe depression and an addiction to sleeping pills. Herrera was allegedly on Saturday in the near Alto Vista are reported. He was a confused impression and was very lost weight, says Larmonie. The police spokesman expressed fear that the man may be completely by dehydration. His sister Carmen Kock-Herrera was this morning during press conference at the office of the Red Cross know that they still "hope" that her brother is found alive. They think Jossy possible for someone at home is hidden. Her brother has been depressed, according to Kock, but never suicidal, she stressed.

Herrera was last seen in a khaki-colored trousers and a purple T-shirt. He wears glasses, has green eyes, is 1.73 meters long, a lean build and his hair is cut short and grijzend. Yesterday afternoon the search was held in the near Boca Mahos on the north coast. Since he was not found. If someone Jose del Carmen Herrera signal, it can call Carmen Kock-Herrera by calling 586-6120 or 744-9986. It can also call with Victor Kock at 568-7979.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: August 05, 2009, 02:56:26 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60496.php

Aruba

Vals alarm op luchthaven

Google translation:

4 Aug, 2009, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

The local press was there when the chickens to the emergency announced by Air Jamaica to beat. However, false alarm.

ORANGE CITY - The Tower of Reina Beatrix airport was around ten o'clock this morning a report of a Jamaican aircraft should make a forced landing in Aruba in connection with oxygen problems.

Instant alarm was beaten and ripped fire, ambulance, Red Cross and police with large equipment. Agents were at intersections between the airport and the hospital ready for traffic as needed to lead. The press went to fence of the runway to live report on what would happen. However, one learns that the plane would not Aruba countries but in Jamaica. According to Chris Dammers, spokesman for Department of Aviation, there was miscommunication when the notification was made. "The tower was the message that the flight to Aruba would countries, but that proved not to headers. The message went to Kingston, Jamaica. "
According Dammers went to flight 015, Air Jamaica. Further research by our staff showed that it is an Airbus 320 that was en route from Kingston to JFK Airport in New York. The plane is from North American Airlines and is used by Air Jamaica for the flight to the U.S..
According to spokesman Dammers was to his knowledge the first time that there is a case of miscommunication.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: August 05, 2009, 03:07:22 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

p.s. Had to do it!

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: August 05, 2009, 03:09:28 AM »

I'm off for a couple hours.You can't touch me BillB......

Off for a couple hours Ktf? You are being too kind on yourself

Ya gotta luv the new Monkey's..Much Thanx to Klaas!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: August 05, 2009, 03:12:13 AM »

wreck, Keepthefaith, MuffyBee, Magnolia, SuzieQ, hotping, KCJackie, texasmom, mytime, klaasend, cajun miracle and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

I love it when the natives start getting restless! 

When my antivirus program updates, it really taxes my system.  KTF, your football player looks like he is in the slow motion replay, and Wreck, your cheerleader looks like s/he needs to retire.

Hey Bearlyhere.Yep.That old football player only runs one way.Outta bounds!I do agree.Wrecks cheerleader looks a bit old too.She doesn't sleep on memeory foam like Wreck!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: August 05, 2009, 03:16:30 AM »

Goodnight for real..Mytime & Bearly alone on the Natalee thread?Call Nancy Grace.. Monkey Devil! Jusssss Kidddddin!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: August 05, 2009, 03:36:57 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: August 05, 2009, 05:02:21 AM »

wreck, Keepthefaith, MuffyBee, Magnolia, SuzieQ, hotping, KCJackie, texasmom, mytime, klaasend, cajun miracle and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

I love it when the natives start getting restless! 

When my antivirus program updates, it really taxes my system.  KTF, your football player looks like he is in the slow motion replay, and Wreck, your cheerleader looks like s/he needs to retire.

Great to see you over here bearlyhere!   

Thanks, sis!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:35 AM »

Yeah, I thought the list might come in handy 

I'd say so!!  IF this person can be tied to the pond hoax witness, then I think we might have a big BINGO here!

Lots of interesting names.  Even Clyde Burke.   

Really?  I hadn't gotten that far.

That's an interesting little clique now, isn't it?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: August 05, 2009, 08:08:52 AM »

Remember how they continued to lie about and slander Max deVries and his mother as well?  Just the same as they have done to Natalee and her mother.  They (Aruban LE) were going around telling the lie that Max was an insurance scam even when Natalee disappeared!

Not gonna let them do that this time!  We will remain right here to dispel such filth!

Anna -- coincidentally, I read this earlier today. So I thought I'd find it again and post 'the filth'  an angelic monkey

I know that klaas has these posted on a thread around here, but I don't recall at the moment where they were originally posted. If it was the FP or another forum?

Alcazar's Revenge

Joined: 03 Aug 2005 Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:35 am Post subject: TIP

This TIP group of people are indicating that they are out to proof that Natalee's case is similar to Max Devries's. Max has been found living with friends in Brazil. Max's mother has apparently been arrested by the FBI.

There is also a possibility of a slander case against Tim Miller since he said he would make Paulus van der Sloot’s life impossible.

Joran will turn 18 this Saturday and the Police are trying to bridge these couple of days so they can move the interrogation in a new direction as soon as he loses his privileges as a minor.

goodnight monkeys!

i just love it when things get fun  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

BOYCOTT ARUBAJustice for Natalee

Didn't Caps tell people that he was part of some sort of "undercover group" or some such crap?

Hmmmmmm
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: August 05, 2009, 09:42:14 AM »

Reality,  you need to open up your forum so that we can see more then a few threads.
It's not fair  you guys see everything we post here, but you give us three threads with hardly any postings.
At least share the Natalee thread that's why were all here, for NATALEE right.
 Play Fair

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.