April 30, 2024, 04:34:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397779 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1480 on: August 05, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »

Sh*t happens.........Good morning.

LaGuardia bomb scare blows Aruba vacation for Staten Island couple
by Staten Island Advance Wednesday August 05, 2009, 12:20 AM

Anna and James Mulligan had their trip to Aruba ruined as they got caught up in the LaGuardia Airport bomb scare.
While her extended family basks on white-sand Aruba beaches cooled by gentle trade winds, Anna Mulligan is stuck at home in Charleston, stewing over the surreal turn her morning took at LaGuardia Airport after Saturday's bomb scare, and treatment by her airline she said caused her to miss her vacation.

"It wasn't the airport's responsibility; it wasn't this crazy man who did this to a lot of people," said Mrs. Mulligan, 59, referring to the individual under arrest for allegedly carrying a phony bomb in a duffel bag. "It was Spirit Airlines. Sprit didn't do anything for us; they told us to go home. It was like a movie; you would think you would only see this in a movie. That's how bad it was."

Although she can't get back the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to vacation with her 88-year-old father-in-law and sisters-in-law, she said she is asking the airline to pay her cost of the timeshare for not helping her find a connecting flight to Aruba in time to join her family.

The trouble began as she and her husband James were leisurely sipping coffee, waiting for their 6:40 a.m. flight to Fort Lauderdale -- buoyant with thoughts of the trip. Security officers arrived at the gate to announce an evacuation, she said.

"Everybody at that point was great, we walked right out, nobody really rushed and pushed. Everybody was really calm I have to say," said Mrs. Mulligan, 59.

Calmness also prevailed in the parking lot where they had been herded with thousands of other frustrated travelers, she said. Meanwhile, inside the terminal, Scott McGann, of Manhattan, was arrested and charged with placing a false bomb and making a terrorist threat.

But frustrations began to spiral after the Mulligans slugged through security again and arrived at the gate, only to be told that anyone with a connecting flight must return to the Spirit ticketing area.

Once there, she and others from the flight were directed to a backlogged line where the chaos included angry passengers involved in fistfights.

They finally reached the front only to be told by the Spirit supervisor to call customer service and reschedule, she said. The airline refused to find her a seat on another carrier, despite the fact it had no other flights available in upcoming days, she said.

As she and an irate pack of other passengers ran through the crowd to find an airport supervisor and make an appeal, she said she tripped over some luggage. She fell and hit her head, sending her to the emergency room.

"I've been crying; every time I think about it I cry," said Mrs. Mulligan who is still nursing aches from the spill. "It's a nightmare."

Although the airline refunded her the $877 she spent on each ticket, Mrs. Mulligan said she wants them to foot the cost she lost on lodging, at the very least.

"I'm sorry that Mrs. Mulligan was caught up in this unfortunate situation. But it was not Spirit's fault and not under our control," said Misty Pinson, a spokeswoman for Spirit Airlines. "Spirit offered all passengers the next available flight or a full refund. Again, we are sorry that many travelers were impacted by this unfortunate situation. However, this is a perfect example of why we recommend that passengers consider travel insurance."

--- Contributed by Deborah Young

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/laguardia_bomb_scare_blows_aru.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1481 on: August 05, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »

Sh*t happens.........Good morning.

LaGuardia bomb scare blows Aruba vacation for Staten Island couple
by Staten Island Advance Wednesday August 05, 2009, 12:20 AM

Anna and James Mulligan had their trip to Aruba ruined as they got caught up in the LaGuardia Airport bomb scare.
While her extended family basks on white-sand Aruba beaches cooled by gentle trade winds, Anna Mulligan is stuck at home in Charleston, stewing over the surreal turn her morning took at LaGuardia Airport after Saturday's bomb scare, and treatment by her airline she said caused her to miss her vacation.

"It wasn't the airport's responsibility; it wasn't this crazy man who did this to a lot of people," said Mrs. Mulligan, 59, referring to the individual under arrest for allegedly carrying a phony bomb in a duffel bag. "It was Spirit Airlines. Sprit didn't do anything for us; they told us to go home. It was like a movie; you would think you would only see this in a movie. That's how bad it was."

Although she can't get back the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to vacation with her 88-year-old father-in-law and sisters-in-law, she said she is asking the airline to pay her cost of the timeshare for not helping her find a connecting flight to Aruba in time to join her family.

The trouble began as she and her husband James were leisurely sipping coffee, waiting for their 6:40 a.m. flight to Fort Lauderdale -- buoyant with thoughts of the trip. Security officers arrived at the gate to announce an evacuation, she said.

"Everybody at that point was great, we walked right out, nobody really rushed and pushed. Everybody was really calm I have to say," said Mrs. Mulligan, 59.

Calmness also prevailed in the parking lot where they had been herded with thousands of other frustrated travelers, she said. Meanwhile, inside the terminal, Scott McGann, of Manhattan, was arrested and charged with placing a false bomb and making a terrorist threat.

But frustrations began to spiral after the Mulligans slugged through security again and arrived at the gate, only to be told that anyone with a connecting flight must return to the Spirit ticketing area.

Once there, she and others from the flight were directed to a backlogged line where the chaos included angry passengers involved in fistfights.

They finally reached the front only to be told by the Spirit supervisor to call customer service and reschedule, she said. The airline refused to find her a seat on another carrier, despite the fact it had no other flights available in upcoming days, she said.

As she and an irate pack of other passengers ran through the crowd to find an airport supervisor and make an appeal, she said she tripped over some luggage. She fell and hit her head, sending her to the emergency room.

"I've been crying; every time I think about it I cry," said Mrs. Mulligan who is still nursing aches from the spill. "It's a nightmare."

Although the airline refunded her the $877 she spent on each ticket, Mrs. Mulligan said she wants them to foot the cost she lost on lodging, at the very least.

"I'm sorry that Mrs. Mulligan was caught up in this unfortunate situation. But it was not Spirit's fault and not under our control," said Misty Pinson, a spokeswoman for Spirit Airlines. "Spirit offered all passengers the next available flight or a full refund. Again, we are sorry that many travelers were impacted by this unfortunate situation. However, this is a perfect example of why we recommend that passengers consider travel insurance."

--- Contributed by Deborah Young

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/laguardia_bomb_scare_blows_aru.html
DipSh*t is more like it!  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: August 05, 2009, 12:00:53 PM »

Remember how they continued to lie about and slander Max deVries and his mother as well?  Just the same as they have done to Natalee and her mother.  They (Aruban LE) were going around telling the lie that Max was an insurance scam even when Natalee disappeared!

Not gonna let them do that this time!  We will remain right here to dispel such filth!

Anna -- coincidentally, I read this earlier today. So I thought I'd find it again and post 'the filth'  an angelic monkey

I know that klaas has these posted on a thread around here, but I don't recall at the moment where they were originally posted. If it was the FP or another forum?

Alcazar's Revenge

Joined: 03 Aug 2005 Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:35 am Post subject: TIP

This TIP group of people are indicating that they are out to proof that Natalee's case is similar to Max Devries's. Max has been found living with friends in Brazil. Max's mother has apparently been arrested by the FBI.

There is also a possibility of a slander case against Tim Miller since he said he would make Paulus van der Sloot’s life impossible.

Joran will turn 18 this Saturday and the Police are trying to bridge these couple of days so they can move the interrogation in a new direction as soon as he loses his privileges as a minor.

goodnight monkeys!

i just love it when things get fun  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

BOYCOTT ARUBAJustice for Natalee

Didn't Caps tell people that he was part of some sort of "undercover group" or some such crap?

Hmmmmmm

I knew I wasn't dreaming that 

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789
Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg608323#msg608323
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »

Remember how they continued to lie about and slander Max deVries and his mother as well?  Just the same as they have done to Natalee and her mother.  They (Aruban LE) were going around telling the lie that Max was an insurance scam even when Natalee disappeared!

Not gonna let them do that this time!  We will remain right here to dispel such filth!

Anna -- coincidentally, I read this earlier today. So I thought I'd find it again and post 'the filth'  an angelic monkey

I know that klaas has these posted on a thread around here, but I don't recall at the moment where they were originally posted. If it was the FP or another forum?

Alcazar's Revenge

Joined: 03 Aug 2005 Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:35 am Post subject: TIP

This TIP group of people are indicating that they are out to proof that Natalee's case is similar to Max Devries's. Max has been found living with friends in Brazil. Max's mother has apparently been arrested by the FBI.

There is also a possibility of a slander case against Tim Miller since he said he would make Paulus van der Sloot’s life impossible.

Joran will turn 18 this Saturday and the Police are trying to bridge these couple of days so they can move the interrogation in a new direction as soon as he loses his privileges as a minor.

goodnight monkeys!

i just love it when things get fun  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

BOYCOTT ARUBAJustice for Natalee

Didn't Caps tell people that he was part of some sort of "undercover group" or some such crap?

Hmmmmmm

I knew I wasn't dreaming that 

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789
Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg608323#msg608323

Whatta bunch of hooligans...Go back under the rock you crawled out from underneath!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:53 PM »

Of the five million that the government alloted to promote tourism for the year, how much of it was used to
pay the likes of Mark Purcell and company for their mis-information campaign?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: August 05, 2009, 12:19:02 PM »

Of the five million that the government alloted to promote tourism for the year, how much of it was used to

Me personnally.I believe that is a low-ball figure so to speak but,what do i know? Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: August 05, 2009, 12:35:33 PM »

Me personnally.I believe that is a low-ball figure so to speak but,what do i know? Monkey Devil!

You are probably right.  That bunch is too greedy to work cheap. Monkey Devil!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: August 05, 2009, 12:58:59 PM »

I love how BNH keeps asking if SM covers the Natalee case?   

Yet, they spent the last 2 days making childish threats.  I wonder why they are trying to stop the monkeys from their continued research!  Hmmmmm????

P.S.  How dare Dave allow Robin to befriend these kind of "people."   Very intersting!!! 

To quote Doc Holliday - "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1488 on: August 05, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »

Oh and let me just say this to our "friends" on the dark side.

Mip6 - you are far more like Ike Clanton than Doc Holliday, So please don't flatter yourself.  It is very unbecoming.....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: August 05, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »

Mip6 - you are far more like Ike Clanton than Doc Holliday, So please don't flatter yourself.  It is very unbecoming.....

Doc Holliday doesn't remotely resemble a walrus. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: August 05, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »

But Ike did! He was a big coward too!!   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: August 05, 2009, 01:21:03 PM »

But Ike did! He was a big coward too!!   

MIP6 is one of the most cowardly men encountered in this whole Aruba fiasco. A total loser. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: August 05, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »

Some people have very active and scary imaginations.   

I guess this is how and why they can believe Joran is innocent. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: August 05, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »

It appears that BNH is under the impression that SM is a forum only about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  They (BNH) are showing their ignorance again. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: August 05, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »

It appears that BNH is under the impression that SM is a forum only about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  They (BNH) are showing their ignorance again. 

Looks like they have a new member too....Bastibro!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: August 05, 2009, 03:09:17 PM »

Ike is better looking IMO

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: August 05, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »

I wonder which "bastibro" will be posting with them. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: August 05, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »

GM
Users Online
  3 Guests, 2 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Debbie, LoRain

LoRain was kind enough to post the BNH link over at RU so she's done a good job this week 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: August 05, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »

Ike is better looking IMO

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

The Ike in Tombstone is a much better likeness.  He is a dirty, loudmouth, yellow belly, coward!  Just sayin'   Monkey Devil!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: August 05, 2009, 03:22:52 PM »

I wonder which "bastibro" will be posting with them. 

Good Riddance..They got a real winner!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.