April 30, 2024, 03:01:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397751 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: August 05, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

Were not just a pretty face

According to them, we are worth some money too!!  

They forgot to mention all the book deals too!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Stupid is as stupid does!! 

I would bet they have no idea how huge some of the other threads here at SM are.  Case in point, the Caylee Anthony threads.  It is massive compared to this one in number of posts/posters.

That is another reason SM will not go away.  It's NOT just about Natalee although this is one of the oldest and longest lasting threads.

Maybe they want to buy us, lol!  Those sites that set prices are totally hypothetical.  Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay you and the sale of forums just doesn't happen that much.  People just start their own.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: August 05, 2009, 08:29:53 PM »

Remember when a former poster had him as FatBastard from that movie?  I thought that was pretty accurate.

And now they are all one big happy family.  My, how times and loyalties change!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: August 05, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »

Remember when a former poster had him as FatBastard from that movie?  I thought that was pretty accurate.

And now they are all one big happy family.  My, how times and loyalties change!

Yep 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: August 05, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »

Actually, I really respect and admire her, and have no idea how she has managed to stay as cool as she has.

Thank you Magnolia    The key is remembering to take the blood pressure meds

I think I would need more than blood pressure meds!   
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1524 on: August 05, 2009, 09:40:10 PM »

Good Evening...2NJSons_Mom, mytime, wreck, Blue Moon, Magnolia, BoxerDawg, Anna, NCMike and 7 Guests 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: August 05, 2009, 09:42:37 PM »

Actually, I really respect and admire her, and have no idea how she has managed to stay as cool as she has.

Ain't that the truth! Klaas is Amazing! Klaas is Smart! Klaas is Classy!  an angelic monkey And Klaas Don't Take No Cr*p! 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1526 on: August 05, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

I know that our members have candles lit in their hearts and minds every day.  Let's keep Natalee's way home lit.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: August 05, 2009, 09:53:18 PM »

I know that our members have candles lit in their hearts and minds every day.  Let's keep Natalee's way home lit.   

Thanks for the reminder.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: August 05, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »

Thank You 2NJ!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1529 on: August 05, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »

Good evening monkeys.  I have been crawling around facebook this afernoon.
Don't know if any of this means anything, but who knows what piece of information is worth something.

First, when did Hotshot move to Birmingham, Alabama (No I don't think she did, but that is what it says on her facebook.) She is friends with Charles Croes, Debbie, Alberto Groenemeldt and of course Dave (but not Robin).

Dave followed Mark Purcell actions and made everything on his site private. Robin's is still like it was but she has deleated Mark Purcell and Debbie as friends.

Finally, does any one know where Julia Renfro is from? On Debbie's page she has a lot of Renfro's listed as friends, but they are all from the states.

Still love this one 

2 4 1
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: August 05, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »

Ain't that the truth! Klaas is Amazing! Klaas is Smart! Klaas is Classy!  an angelic monkey And Klaas Don't Take No Cr*p! 

Hi Hotping!  She is the great fearless leader!!   
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: August 05, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

Don't know if any of this means anything, but who knows what piece of information is worth something.

First, when did Hotshot move to Birmingham, Alabama (No I don't think she did, but that is what it says on her facebook.) She is friends with Charles Croes, Debbie, Alberto Groenemeldt and of course Dave (but not Robin).

Dave followed Mark Purcell actions and made everything on his site private. Robin's is still like it was but she has deleated Mark Purcell and Debbie as friends.

Finally, does any one know where Julia Renfro is from? On Debbie's page she has a lot of Renfro's listed as friends, but they are all from the states.

Still love this one 
WOW! Thanks SuzieQ....I believe that Julia is from Florida originally but I'm not sure I know that She has the ability to drive in Florida legally..

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: August 05, 2009, 10:21:27 PM »

Hi Hotping!  She is the great fearless leader!!   
Hi mytime! Yes.. She is! 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: August 05, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

Still love this one 

I think Renho is from the Tampa area.  Renfro is a married name.  Father is a lawyer named Julius. I can't remember her
maiden name.

Blonde or Klaas will know.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: August 05, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »

Still love this one 

I think Renho is from the Tampa area.  Renfro is a married name.  Father is a lawyer named Julius. I can't remember her
maiden name.

Sasquatch 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: August 05, 2009, 10:29:11 PM »

Still love this one 

maiden name.

Sasquatch 
  Monkey Devil! I think it Her maiden name is White but I'm not positive.... Sasquatch fits perfectly though....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1536 on: August 05, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

Still love this one 

maiden name.

Sasquatch 

Wreck, I think you forgot part of it!  

Sasquatch-Ho

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: August 05, 2009, 10:32:13 PM »

Still love this one 

maiden name.

FLORIDA???  Why are "they" all from Florida?? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: August 05, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »

Still love this one 

maiden name.

Sasquatch 

Sasquatch-Ho
"Ho" is her middle name!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: August 05, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »

Still love this one 

maiden name.

Sasquatch 

Sasquatch-Ho
OMG TM....You are so Right!  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.