May 01, 2024, 04:32:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397954 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1580 on: August 06, 2009, 01:38:20 PM »

Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1581 on: August 06, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »

Long ago we had photos of a birthday dinner/party at a restaurant.  I believe it was being given in honor of JR's visiting sister.  Nothing interesting so I have long since deleted it, thinking justice would have been served by now.  Little did I know there was none to be had in Aruba.

Anna - I have that photo somewhere but I'm having problems finding it right now.  All I found was this  Monkey Devil!

Is he still posting at BNH

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: August 06, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10907/8/

Papiamentu translation:

curpa without life achieve is drief at rodgers beach

wednesday, 05 august 2009 - 18:52

one rato happen, we reporteronan owing to trece the informe cu will have one curpa without life is drief at rodgers beach. we will stay pendiente for cualkier detayes of the caso regrettable here, mirando cu actualmente have one person perdi on we island. update: informacionnan cu 24ora.com owing to ricibi is cu famianan of jossy herrera owing to present at the sitio for so ey, identifica if can is deal of they being love. but seems cu not was so. famianan not owing to reconoce the curpa y owing to desmenti cu is deal here of jossy. investigacion is continua, because is deal of one curpa without life y not have indicacion kico emberdad can owing to cause his dead. till so far, do not conoci if have a more perdi at aruba. now is in hand of autoridad for investiga if is deal here of one crimen or suicidio/accidente. we will stay pendiente for more informe. click read more for more imagen......

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: August 06, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

Long ago we had photos of a birthday dinner/party at a restaurant.  I believe it was being given in honor of JR's visiting sister.  Nothing interesting so I have long since deleted it, thinking justice would have been served by now.  Little did I know there was none to be had in Aruba.

Anna - I have that photo somewhere but I'm having problems finding it right now.  All I found was this  Monkey Devil!

Is he still posting at BNH

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1584 on: August 06, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »

TM have you seen awemainta.com today? It has a large picture of Oduber sp. with the headline DICTATOR above it. I can't seem to be able to bring it over.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: August 06, 2009, 04:07:44 PM »

They have the corpse on the beach too.  The person who died on the beach looks more like a tourist than a local, IMO

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=11&Itemid=20

ODUBER - DICTATOR

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1586 on: August 06, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  The corpse looked very (how do I say it) unnative to me also.

2 4 1
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: August 06, 2009, 05:37:57 PM »

Well it will be hard to ask him at this point..

Just what his Mom and Wife and Kids want to see ..
His dead body complete with foam oozing from his mouth and nose.. ALL for people to see in the local news paper..
Most all south american news does this and it is not unusual at all. We have seen a lot of dead bodies in their news media over the years..

The man has tan lines that show he does not go in the water much..

Wonder what the foam is ?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: August 06, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »

Well it will be hard to ask him at this point..

Just what his Mom and Wife and Kids want to see ..
His dead body complete with foam oozing from his mouth and nose.. ALL for people to see in the local news paper..
Most all south american news does this and it is not unusual at all. We have seen a lot of dead bodies in their news media over the years..

The man has tan lines that show he does not go in the water much..

Wonder what the foam is ?

I wondered the same Edward.  Is that normal for a drowning?  I saw the story right before I went to bed last night.  From my understanding of the story in Awe Mainta...witnesses said he'd been drinking and swimming with a woman earlier.  She was seen leaving in a black truck some time before he was found on the beach. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: August 06, 2009, 05:56:38 PM »

They have the corpse on the beach too.  The person who died on the beach looks more like a tourist than a local, IMO

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=11&Itemid=20

ODUBER - DICTATOR

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60612.php

Google translation:

Premier limited power chief

6 Aug, 2009, 14:13 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - chief Peter de Witte no longer issue permits for political activities. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP), the mandate of the highest boss of the police revoked because "incidents" last Sunday during the parade of the ruling took place.

Whether that means that the police under the Prime Minister's work well done, says White: "That you have the Prime Minister himself questions. As Minister of General Affairs may give a mandate, but also withdraw. To this end he is competent. Most importantly, we still advise on the license in respect of public order, security and road safety. "

According to the chief, the current authorization rules and procedures in force. So in principle, the duration of ten working days for a permit to handle, he says: "We make sure that the time at the office of General Affairs is concerned and it is to the Minister for decision."

White acknowledges that the 'practical' is to permit the issuance by the Corps to keep. "We have now a good view of the public order. But the minister is responsible and instead of my signature below is now his. "

About the vergunningverstrekking of other events, the chief decide. About the parade last Sunday, when MEP supporters and election candidates on the island in a long column of reason, says White: "We have well managed. There were holes but because it is a long procession went and it's difficult, like carnival, to be quick if something happened. The roads were clogged and were en route we stopped by opstootjes. "At the roundabout of Pos Chiquito (see photo) tried AVP supporters the column to train them, by keeping busy. It took some time, the White again, before the police put an end. "But that was then, through the traffic situation." In the letter to the Prime Minister Oduber White did not comment on these events, but referred to incidents that conscious Sunday. The Prime Minister was not available for comment if he actually believes that the police have failed.

In the Netherlands, the police or the mayor to decide on permits. It is "rare" that a mayor, says White, a negative opinion of police authorization ignored. "From the issue of objectivity can be better done by the police." In Aruba is often done in the provision of arms licenses, which Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) negative opinions of police disregard explained. It included a gun license to the son of Prime Minister Oduber. In February, a negative opinion of the police on a carnival event in the district Brasil by the responsible ministers ignored. Interested then walked to the court that established for the event. The White reiterates the fact that the Minister finally end controller.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: August 06, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10907/8/

Papiamentu translation:

curpa without life achieve is drief at rodgers beach

wednesday, 05 august 2009 - 18:52

one rato happen, we reporteronan owing to trece the informe cu will have one curpa without life is drief at rodgers beach. we will stay pendiente for cualkier detayes of the caso regrettable here, mirando cu actualmente have one person perdi on we island. update: informacionnan cu 24ora.com owing to ricibi is cu famianan of jossy herrera owing to present at the sitio for so ey, identifica if can is deal of they being love. but seems cu not was so. famianan not owing to reconoce the curpa y owing to desmenti cu is deal here of jossy. investigacion is continua, because is deal of one curpa without life y not have indicacion kico emberdad can owing to cause his dead. till so far, do not conoci if have a more perdi at aruba. now is in hand of autoridad for investiga if is deal here of one crimen or suicidio/accidente. we will stay pendiente for more informe. click read more for more imagen......

ARUBA

Man drowns at Rodger's Beach

Google translation:

6 Aug, 2009, 14:11 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - The lifeless body of a white man in middle age, was around six o'clock yesterday evening found on the beach at Rodger's Beach in San Nicolas. The man had a swimsuit on, injuries were not visible. According to the doctor in the field, the man presumed drowned. The police wanted to conclude this paper only say that the identity of the man known to the police.

Because the man was wearing only a swimsuit and in the environment and clothing of the victim were found, this difficulty in identification. The probable identity of the man is now known to the police, confirmed spokesman John Larmonie. "We will announce the name later today, we are now working with the family." Initially there was suspicion that it was missing Jossy Herrera. Herrera family came soon after the news became known, on the spot to identify the body. It proved not to be missing composer.

According to witnesses, the man earlier in the day in the company of a woman. Allegedly they were together significantly to the alcohol and zwommen together. At one point the woman away in a black pick-up. The man was then only on the beach and nuttigde more drink. Not long after witnesses saw the unfortunate man in the water float. He was already deceased. Justice was yesterday looking for the woman in the company of the man was swimming and drinking. This morning reported the brother of this woman when the police and made a statement.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: August 06, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »

Sorry, forgot the link!

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60609.php

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: August 06, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60610.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Government wins lawsuit against Sada

6 Aug, 2009, 14:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The government has the lawsuit against the customs union Sada aanspande, yesterday won. Two weeks ago members of the union laid Sada work disregard. The government wants the court to decide on the action was legitimate.

Sada is the Clinch with the Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs Nilo Swaen (MEP). The union does not agree on the preferential treatment with regard to the Head of the Department of Customs, Wiebe Pera. Pera, according to the union to have are gone when a flock of American taxes exempted would have. The union demanded an investigation against the head of the department, where they already on bad footing with them because he was not involved in the reorganization of the customs. The Director of the Tax Ritza Hernandez was selected. They came to the conclusion that Pera within the rule of law had acted and that the research for it is closed. Sada was not satisfied and demanded an explanation about how the investigation was conducted, who were also interviewed and why Pera remained in office during the investigation. Since the union was also the response of the Minister, but that was not enough. Pera would Sada several times the error has gone.

Eventually decided Minister Swaen an interim relief of it. The court referred to Article 6 paragraph 4 of the European Social Charter (ESC). Here is the right of an employee authorized to take joint action to take when it comes to the importance of personnel. But how Sada action undertaken is not covered by this article. The court is in the case of Sada not a disagreement at work or conflict in response to working conditions that are part of collective agreements. The court found the fact that the Sada action has nothing to do with such appointments, enough to give them unequal. Sada should immediately all the court actions against the government and must end it all costs of the lawsuit charged.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: August 06, 2009, 06:10:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60608.php

ARUBA

Google translation:

Comishon Bon Boluntad concerned

6 Aug, 2009, 14:10 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Comishon Bon Boluntad (CBB) has expressed great concern about the state of affairs of MEP during the parade last Sunday. In particular, the parade of AVP, with no authorization was given was a thorn in the eye of the committee. "The parade was illegal," said Lydia Emerencia committee. "As a committee we consider this as a breach of the covenant and a violation of the law. We call this and all other parties to abide by the law. And that means that permits must be obtained for parades. "The committee members were also shocked about the excessive alcohol consumption, the provocations on both sides and the irresponsible behavior in the traffic they saw on the street during the parade. Similarly, small children or only barely accompanied on the street are seen. Emerencia want a strong appeal to the leaders of political parties to their example not to forget and if the campaign level. "Until now, the Friday camapagneperiode smoothly. We are afraid that the events of last weekend could be a seed for many conflicts within our community, as the election date approaches, "said Lydia Emerencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: August 06, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60634.php

CURAÇAO

Google translation:

States Dick has not forgotten

6 Aug, 2009, 14:53 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEM CITY - Saved by the bell. In these terms responded MAN Statenlid Eunice Eisden the resignation of David Dick as Minister of Justice. Eisden, which in the past was very critical about the policies implemented by Dick suggested that if Dick had not resigned, the relatively high probability that he would be sent home would be.

Dick submitted his resignation earlier this week when Justice Minister of the PAR. It is from this week to work as minister of Economy and Labor Affairs and Tourism of Curacao. In this role he Eugene Rhuggenaath that late last week submitted his resignation as deputy and Island Council member.

The MAN Group and in particular Eisden has always been very critical towards the Dick policy. Together with other groups in the opposition, the MAN three times a motion of censure / rebuke against Dick set. The last time was during a public meeting following the arrest of an employee of the Office Tangible Affairs (BMZ), which is suspected of arms trafficking. Dick survived the motion. The coalition was not to discuss the conduct of the opposition in this meeting. According to PAR-group Glenn Sulvaran Dick had just earned a vote of confidence in how this matter had to work.

During treatment of the second supplementary budget for 2008 was Eisden look at the challenged ruling Sulvaran. "A vote of confidence? We have seen it. He is sent to the island. "Also, FK-Statenlid Glenn Camelia stood still at the Dick's policy. He urged the government there to present an interim assessment of the justice policy in recent years.

During the meeting this morning Dick was replaced by Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage (PAR).

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1595 on: August 06, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »

I remember...I'll look through my stuff too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1596 on: August 06, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

Are we looking for the ones when she had that hunky BF?? The guy that was too hot 4 her?? LOL

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: August 06, 2009, 06:45:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60634.php

CURAÇAO

Google translation:

States Dick has not forgotten

6 Aug, 2009, 14:53 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEM CITY - Saved by the bell. In these terms responded MAN Statenlid Eunice Eisden the resignation of David Dick as Minister of Justice. Eisden, which in the past was very critical about the policies implemented by Dick suggested that if Dick had not resigned, the relatively high probability that he would be sent home would be.

Dick submitted his resignation earlier this week when Justice Minister of the PAR. It is from this week to work as minister of Economy and Labor Affairs and Tourism of Curacao. In this role he Eugene Rhuggenaath that late last week submitted his resignation as deputy and Island Council member.

The MAN Group and in particular Eisden has always been very critical towards the Dick policy. Together with other groups in the opposition, the MAN three times a motion of censure / rebuke against Dick set. The last time was during a public meeting following the arrest of an employee of the Office Tangible Affairs (BMZ), which is suspected of arms trafficking. Dick survived the motion. The coalition was not to discuss the conduct of the opposition in this meeting. According to PAR-group Glenn Sulvaran Dick had just earned a vote of confidence in how this matter had to work.

During treatment of the second supplementary budget for 2008 was Eisden look at the challenged ruling Sulvaran. "A vote of confidence? We have seen it. He is sent to the island. "Also, FK-Statenlid Glenn Camelia stood still at the Dick's policy. He urged the government there to present an interim assessment of the justice policy in recent years.

During the meeting this morning Dick was replaced by Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage (PAR).

You made that one up! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: August 06, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »

Why would you say such a thing Magnolia!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: August 06, 2009, 06:56:15 PM »

Why would you say such a thing Magnolia!   

It is just too funny. Monkey Devil!  I know you had fun translating that one!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.