April 30, 2024, 07:32:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397827 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: August 07, 2009, 01:41:11 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1641 on: August 07, 2009, 01:45:05 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1642 on: August 07, 2009, 02:32:22 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1643 on: August 07, 2009, 03:24:12 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
I miss Lifesong too.....
Hope all is well in her world.. an angelic monkey
Justice is right around the bend...I believe.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: August 07, 2009, 01:16:12 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys!

Klaas, things seem pretty quiet in regards to Natalee's disappearance.  Could you ask Red if anything is happening or if he has heard any news lately that he can share with us?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: August 07, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys!

Klaas, things seem pretty quiet in regards to Natalee's disappearance.  Could you ask Red if anything is happening or if he has heard any news lately that he can share with us?

Anna - I will ask him tonight.  I know later this month, the 20th I think there is a hearing in the Kalpoe suit which might be interresting. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: August 07, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I know he would post on the Front Page if there were new big news but things are so quiet I'd settle for even small news. 

Kalpoes must have that government legal aid to hold out for so long and risk the chance of a ruling against them for frivilous lawsuit which would now cost them millions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: August 07, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »

I think Dave Holloway no longer has a Facebook page...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: August 07, 2009, 04:28:03 PM »

I have thought a lot about Dave and Robin and their associations with the likes of Mark Purcell,
Julia Renfro and others on Aruba.
I can think of no logical reason that it would be beneficial to the recovery of Natalee's remains
for them to continue these associations.
They know, without question, what these people have said and done against Natalee and Beth and even
Dave, for that matter.
If these people know where Natalee's remains are and wanted to help the family, they would have
disclosed what they know by now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: August 07, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »

I have thought a lot about Dave and Robin and their associations with the likes of Mark Purcell,
I can think of no logical reason that it would be beneficial to the recovery of Natalee's remains
They know, without question, what these people have said and done against Natalee and Beth and even
Dave, for that matter.
If these people know where Natalee's remains are and wanted to help the family, they would have
Very true & Very sad.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: August 07, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Dave, for that matter.

Exactly.  But they won't because they are american traitors.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: August 07, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »

Dave, for that matter.

They are also POS.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: August 07, 2009, 05:02:49 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: August 07, 2009, 05:08:33 PM »

Glad you are back Janet!   Hope you had a fun time.

You have really been missed!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: August 07, 2009, 05:13:17 PM »

Glad you are back Janet!   Hope you had a fun time.

You have really been missed!

Waiting to hear those fish stories.     

(j/k, Janet....glad you are back)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1655 on: August 07, 2009, 05:15:33 PM »

Hold the fort.....going out tonight.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: August 07, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

When all is said and done ... Marlene Purcell and her husband/ex are still on the same page in regards to Beth Holloway ... in regards to the mother of Natalee Holloway.

I cut and pasted the comment.  It just may go "poof" off of Marlene Purcell's facebook.

Obviously, Hotshot and the Purcell's are thisclose in regards to their perception of Beth Holloway and the Lifetime TV move.

Obviously, there is no concern that undermining the mother of Natalee is going to bring the wrath of Dave and Robin down upon them.

Janet

+++++++

SHAME ON LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK & BETH TWITTY
WE LOVE ARUBA

The true story premiere on Nathalie Holloway's dissappearance shown on LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK on April 19, 2009 was a total disgrace and insult to the Aruban Community. There were so many details left out, so many twisted representation of the Aruban people and authorities, so many one-sided views. I think Beth Twitty is making a large sum of money on the rights of this movie and book deals while she is harassing Aruba and trying to tarnish the image of our peaceful island and its people. She's getting rich by the minute, while she tries to damage the reputation of a country. SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Aruba will continue to be a home away from home for everyone who wants to visit, and should not be judged based on one isolated incident.

LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK - what a dissappointment! Not even a disclaimer that the views presented in the movie represent those of a sick and twisted lady who has nothing else to do with her time, and that is hungry for money and fame. I will surely delete your channel from my cable provider!!!

We unite against you Beth Twitty. We unite against your evil and sick way of getting rich by trying to bully and hurt others!!!!

We welcome our visitors with our warm hospitality and our open hearts!

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: August 07, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »

Dave, for that matter.

They are also POS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: August 07, 2009, 05:32:03 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10907/8/

Papiamentu translation:

curpa without life achieve is drief at rodgers beach

wednesday, 05 august 2009 - 18:52

one rato happen, we reporteronan owing to trece the informe cu will have one curpa without life is drief at rodgers beach. we will stay pendiente for cualkier detayes of the caso regrettable here, mirando cu actualmente have one person perdi on we island. update: informacionnan cu 24ora.com owing to ricibi is cu famianan of jossy herrera owing to present at the sitio for so ey, identifica if can is deal of they being love. but seems cu not was so. famianan not owing to reconoce the curpa y owing to desmenti cu is deal here of jossy. investigacion is continua, because is deal of one curpa without life y not have indicacion kico emberdad can owing to cause his dead. till so far, do not conoci if have a more perdi at aruba. now is in hand of autoridad for investiga if is deal here of one crimen or suicidio/accidente. we will stay pendiente for more informe. click read more for more imagen......

ARUBA

Man drowns at Rodger's Beach

Google translation:

6 Aug, 2009, 14:11 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - The lifeless body of a white man in middle age, was around six o'clock yesterday evening found on the beach at Rodger's Beach in San Nicolas. The man had a swimsuit on, injuries were not visible. According to the doctor in the field, the man presumed drowned. The police wanted to conclude this paper only say that the identity of the man known to the police.

Because the man was wearing only a swimsuit and in the environment and clothing of the victim were found, this difficulty in identification. The probable identity of the man is now known to the police, confirmed spokesman John Larmonie. "We will announce the name later today, we are now working with the family." Initially there was suspicion that it was missing Jossy Herrera. Herrera family came soon after the news became known, on the spot to identify the body. It proved not to be missing composer.

According to witnesses, the man earlier in the day in the company of a woman. Allegedly they were together significantly to the alcohol and zwommen together. At one point the woman away in a black pick-up. The man was then only on the beach and nuttigde more drink. Not long after witnesses saw the unfortunate man in the water float. He was already deceased. Justice was yesterday looking for the woman in the company of the man was swimming and drinking. This morning reported the brother of this woman when the police and made a statement.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60666.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Drowning victim identified

7 Aug, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The man who on Wednesday Rodger's Beach drowned has been identified as 45-year-old William Benjamin Rasmijn. Witnesses had the victim earlier in the day in the company saw a woman. Together they had drunk alcohol and swimming.

After the woman left Rasmijn remained on the beach and continued drinking. Fishermen in the vicinity noticed earlier that the victim had difficulty with bathing. When Rasmijn later the water went, he got into difficulties and drowned. Resuscitation was not more income, and death was recorded on the spot.

The police could not immediately identify the man because he was dressed only in a swimsuit and no clothes on the beach was found. A day later a man reported to the police the identity of the victim could confirm. This man appeared to be the brother of the woman as the victim last seen. He said that his sister "in shock" and the police have no word can be.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: August 07, 2009, 05:37:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60663.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Space Expert Cheung draws full house

7 Aug, 2009, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban space scientist and expert Edward Cheung, who works at the U.S. Space Agency NASA, yesterday gave a lecture in the Ballroom of the Occidental Hotel. During this reading he crowded on all the details of space shuttle Atlantis. It was on May 11 this year launched the fourth servicing mission to the Hubble Space Telescope. This is also the last repair was because after 19 years, retired from NASA space telescope. Cheung: "I am heart and soul to the Hubble, so I find it very unfortunate. But time goes on and the technology too. "The space telescope after 2014 for a better space telescope, the James Webb. After the lecture, the scientist is still ample time for photos with his fans and the distribution of signatures.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.