April 30, 2024, 03:19:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397758 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: August 07, 2009, 05:56:01 PM »

Hi All.

We all arrived safely home around noon.  For the most part ... the boat is cleaned out and ... one load of laundry in the washer.

The weather was perfect.  It was just hot enough ... a little cloudy in the mornings and ... NO RAIN.

No Salmon.  The boys and I got sea sick while slowly trolling.  Those rolling waves ...

Klaas ... where is that barf icon.

Anyways ... we did a lot of cruising.  False Creek/Granville Market the first night.  Then out to Bowen Island, Keats Island (Plumber Cove) and Gibsons area.  We caught two nice ling cod.  Yesterday we headed back to Vancouver Harbour area and ... travelled on to Deep Cove and caught our limit in regulation size crabs (16).  Pulled the boat out of the water at a launching area near Vancouver airport this morning.

Our walking/hiking/exploring on the Islands was limited because of grandson's walking cast.

Evenings were spend playing Rummy.  We were all trapped together in that little cabin ... no where to go.  We had to do something to avoid stepping on one another.  The boys have become experts at the game.

The first day while at Granville Island ... hubby took the boys to the water park where there are a couple of great slides.  I went shopping for veggies at the market and went back to the boat to husk fresh "Fraser Valley" corn for dinner.  The picnic table hubby chose to watch the kids from had a light jacket lying on it.  Two hours later when it was time to come back to the boat ... the jacket was still there.  He was going to just leave it ... thinking the owner would return but ... decided to check the pockets.  There was a wallet filled with ID and bills.  The jacket was brought back to the boat.  We did not have cell so ... borrowed one from another boater tied up at the wharf and ... hubby phoned the Vancouver number on one of the IDs.  The jacket/wallet owner had yet to miss his belongings.  This very nice couple around our own ages were down at the wharf lickety split.  They were so thankful.  As hubby would not accept a monetary thank you ... the gentleman handed each grandson a $100.00 bill.  I think they thought they thought they had  died and gone to heaven.  Hubby stepped in and returned one $100.00 bill and ... said that the boys could split the other bill.  The boys have made a decision to each purchase a game for their DS ... games they would have had to wait for either birthday or Christmas to receive.

Anyways ... hubby just called.  Neighbours are joining us for a crabfest.

It will be good to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Hugs

Janet
3:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: August 07, 2009, 05:56:53 PM »

Well it will be hard to ask him at this point..

Just what his Mom and Wife and Kids want to see ..
His dead body complete with foam oozing from his mouth and nose.. ALL for people to see in the local news paper..
Most all south american news does this and it is not unusual at all. We have seen a lot of dead bodies in their news media over the years..

The man has tan lines that show he does not go in the water much..

Wonder what the foam is ?

I wondered the same Edward.  Is that normal for a drowning?  I saw the story right before I went to bed last night.  From my understanding of the story in Awe Mainta...witnesses said he'd been drinking and swimming with a woman earlier.  She was seen leaving in a black truck some time before he was found on the beach. 

This foam is found at the mouth in almost all cases of true drowning. When we see this type of foam at the mouth of a dead person, the first presumption is that the death could be due to drowning. However if certain precautions are not observed, this test can cause one to arrive at wrong conclusions. For one thing, drowning is not the only cause of appearance of foam at the mouth. Foam is also seen in certain cases of death due to electrocution, epilepsy and in certain poisonings such as morphine, cocaine, barbiturates and organophosphorus poisoning. It is also seen in certain natural diseases, where due to certain abnormality of function, the lungs get loaded with water, a condition technically known as oedema of the lungs. One of these natural diseases is heart failure. In this condition, oedema of the lungs is very commonly seen, and this causes the froth to appear at the mouth. Such a situation can easily cause confusion. However in all such cases the foam is not so fine as in cases of drowning. There is one more important difference. If the foam is cleared from the mouth, and then the chest is pressed, the foam reappears at the mouth only in cases of true drowning. In other cases the foam does not reappear at the mouth. The reason is that in cases of drowning, the whole respiratory passage is filled with foam, which results from the massive churning that goes on during the process of drowning.

http://lifeloom.com/III1Aggrawal.htm
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1662 on: August 07, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1479&offId=0&offDate=2009-08

Papiamentu translation:

10 hora happen | fecha: 07/08/2009 | horario: 06:55

accidente on lama owing to let 2 tourist injury

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informe cu have one accidente owing to sosode on lama y is solicita presencia of ambulance at the pier of holiday inn hotel. at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; also 2 ambulance at the sitio.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: August 07, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »

Hi Janet!   

It sounds like you had a very nice trip!  I'm glad you're back!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: August 07, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »

REMINDER:

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_16_archive.html

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/20/2005 04:05:00 PM   

Lawsuit Kalpoe against Skeeters too expensive

Amigoe.com
10/20/2005

ARUBA – “My client has limited means and cannot just institute a lawsuit in the United States”, said lawyer Rudi Oomen about the rumours that his client Deepak Kalpoe will take legal proceedings against Jamie Skeeters in the States. Skeeters is the man that recorded a conversation with Kalpoe and sold it to Dr. Phil’s TV-show.

Oomen indicated that if there are possibilities to bring charges against Skeeters without it costing too much money, they will definitely consider it. “I’m still looking for those possibilities.” Kalpoe would have said on the tape that all the three boys had sex with Holloway. Therefore, on the Internet-sites on the Holloway-case and in the American TV-shows, the tape is being considered as evident of guilt of Joran van der Sloot, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe. According to Oomen, Kalpoe had never said this. “Everybody can hear that tape was put together with cutting and pasting.”

The Public Prosecutor (OM) would like to get hold of the tape in order to investigate its authenticity. But in exchange for this, an OM agent has to appear in the TV-show of Dr. Phil. Oomen: “I have advised the OM to take the official course and submit a legal assistance request..” Oomen says that also his client wishes the tape to be investigated, because Kalpoe is positive that the tape was tempered with. Skeeters had posed as somebody that wants to help Kalpoe in the Internet-café where he works. There conversation was secretly taped and months later broadcasted in Dr. Phil’s TV-show.

Kalpoe wants some peace and quiet at this moment. Kalpoe could pick up his belongings, including his car today. He doesn’t understand why the OM had kept these for so long. It took Oomen to threat the OM with a lawsuit for them to finally release the car.

Posted by Getagrip at 10/20/2005 03:05:00 PM   

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: August 07, 2009, 07:24:07 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

MIP6 is Doc Holladay
Doc Holladay PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am

Dave made that email public to further bolster his book, remember, “Corruption in Paradise”. His other reason was to continue the hate campaign his ex started and he so whole-heartedly joined into.
He is nothing more than a neutered male version of Beth; I can’t stand any of them.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-21893.html&highlight=#21893

Thanks Kermit.

In June, 2006 ... Mark Purcell was refering to the pages of Dave Holloway's Corruption as toilet paper and ... in August, 2006 ... Robin Holloway was thanking this guy for all his help.

It get's even better.  I was so convinced that Robin and Dave were being deceived by the "darkside" ... in August, 2006 ... following the enfamous BFN Robin Holloway post ... I decided to be a knight in shining armor to the rescue and ... I sent both Robin and Dave both a compilation if Mark Purcell's despicable posts to their respective email addresses.  Robin did respond.  However ... her respond indicated that dwelling on those posts were not going to further justice for Natalee.

It is something akin to Kyle Kingman's own words.  Those words are not acknowledged when John Silvetti is being upheld by the "new darkside."

What am I not understanding?

Janet

+++++++

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway
:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: August 07, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

When all is said and done ... Marlene Purcell and her husband/ex are still on the same page in regards to Beth Holloway ... in regards to the mother of Natalee Holloway.

I cut and pasted the comment.  It just may go "poof" off of Marlene Purcell's facebook.

Obviously, Hotshot and the Purcell's are thisclose in regards to their perception of Beth Holloway and the Lifetime TV move.

Obviously, there is no concern that undermining the mother of Natalee is going to bring the wrath of Dave and Robin down upon them.

Janet

+++++++

SHAME ON LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK & BETH TWITTY
WE LOVE ARUBA

The true story premiere on Nathalie Holloway's dissappearance shown on LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK on April 19, 2009 was a total disgrace and insult to the Aruban Community. There were so many details left out, so many twisted representation of the Aruban people and authorities, so many one-sided views. I think Beth Twitty is making a large sum of money on the rights of this movie and book deals while she is harassing Aruba and trying to tarnish the image of our peaceful island and its people. She's getting rich by the minute, while she tries to damage the reputation of a country. SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Aruba will continue to be a home away from home for everyone who wants to visit, and should not be judged based on one isolated incident.

LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK - what a dissappointment! Not even a disclaimer that the views presented in the movie represent those of a sick and twisted lady who has nothing else to do with her time, and that is hungry for money and fame. I will surely delete your channel from my cable provider!!!

We unite against you Beth Twitty. We unite against your evil and sick way of getting rich by trying to bully and hurt others!!!!

We welcome our visitors with our warm hospitality and our open hearts!

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

HOTSHOT - MARK PURCELL CONNECTION (?)

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006
« Reply #835 on: July 05, 2006, 03:41:17 AM »

A friend of mine lives there (Aruba) and works at the marriott

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=40.msg8019;topicseen#msg8019

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: August 07, 2009, 08:46:56 PM »

I'm getting one of these!!!    :

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202504705

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: August 07, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Wreck,  that is scary to me.  I would be afraid to be around it.  It sure does look real though.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: August 07, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »

Gold Monkey Chat Bar 6 Users Active:
 Carnut, BT, bleachedblack, ldstlou, Lalas2, FartButt,
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: August 07, 2009, 09:14:16 PM »

Wreck, I bought one for my husband a few years ago from sharper image!!  We had a lot of laughs with it!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: August 07, 2009, 09:39:34 PM »

I bet that room stinks.  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: August 07, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »

I bet that room stinks.  Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: August 07, 2009, 09:57:42 PM »

Am calling it a night.  Will be on vacation next week.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Have a good time Blue Moon.  I know you are looking forward to the beach!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: August 07, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

I hope you and hubby have a good vacation Blue Moon.

You have been through and are still going through a lot in regards to health issues within the family.  Although your sisters will be constantly in your thoughts and prayers ... a break will allow you to renew your strength both physically and emotionally which will allow you to be a continued support in the battles are enduring.

Hey ... vacations are also where it is at in regards to re-connecting with that significant other.

Monkey Devil!

Love, Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: August 07, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

Somebody needs to grow up.

This poster reminds me of my grandsons (9/11) on our boat trip.  I was playing a Johnny Horton CD while we were playing Rummy.  The "Battle of New Orleans" came on.  The part about the alligator ... they laughed and laughed and laughed.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: August 07, 2009, 10:34:36 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Good night Blue Moon!  I hope you have a wonderful vacation!   an angelic monkey

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: August 07, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »

Janet, glad you enjoyed your trip and had a safe return.

BlueMoon, hope yours is equally nice and safe.  IIRC, you will be on Alabama's sugar white beaches so enjoy!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: August 07, 2009, 10:48:25 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

When all is said and done ... Marlene Purcell and her husband/ex are still on the same page in regards to Beth Holloway ... in regards to the mother of Natalee Holloway.

I cut and pasted the comment.  It just may go "poof" off of Marlene Purcell's facebook.

Obviously, Hotshot and the Purcell's are thisclose in regards to their perception of Beth Holloway and the Lifetime TV move.

Obviously, there is no concern that undermining the mother of Natalee is going to bring the wrath of Dave and Robin down upon them.

Janet

+++++++

SHAME ON LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK & BETH TWITTY
WE LOVE ARUBA

The true story premiere on Nathalie Holloway's dissappearance shown on LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK on April 19, 2009 was a total disgrace and insult to the Aruban Community. There were so many details left out, so many twisted representation of the Aruban people and authorities, so many one-sided views. I think Beth Twitty is making a large sum of money on the rights of this movie and book deals while she is harassing Aruba and trying to tarnish the image of our peaceful island and its people. She's getting rich by the minute, while she tries to damage the reputation of a country. SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Aruba will continue to be a home away from home for everyone who wants to visit, and should not be judged based on one isolated incident.

LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK - what a dissappointment! Not even a disclaimer that the views presented in the movie represent those of a sick and twisted lady who has nothing else to do with her time, and that is hungry for money and fame. I will surely delete your channel from my cable provider!!!

We unite against you Beth Twitty. We unite against your evil and sick way of getting rich by trying to bully and hurt others!!!!

We welcome our visitors with our warm hospitality and our open hearts!

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

HOTSHOT - MARK PURCELL CONNECTION (?)

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006
« Reply #835 on: July 05, 2006, 03:41:17 AM »

A friend of mine lives there (Aruba) and works at the marriott

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=40.msg8019;topicseen#msg8019

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

BUMP and a reminder that BETH had SOLE custody of both children.  I thought the Lifetime movie some of the best coverage of this tragedy.  I can't imagine why anyone seeking justice for Natalee would object to it.  It was relatively factual as far as a movie goes and I don't know what would be objectionable.

Also, I think those speculating on Beth have a very distorted concept of people's generosity and how much money it is possible to collect from charity donations.  I do know at one time they were having cookouts in MB to help with her expenses.  And she is teaching again or so I have been told.  I don't think people with millions of dollars teach speech therapy.  Other than the unfortunate divorce, her lifestyle just hasn't changed much at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.