April 30, 2024, 09:15:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397849 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: August 07, 2009, 11:29:02 PM »

I'm getting one of these!!!    :

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202504705

I don't know if I would want one of those or not, Wreck.  It definitely has a very high creep factor!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1681 on: August 07, 2009, 11:38:48 PM »

I don't know if I would want one of those or not, Wreck.  It definitely has a very high creep factor!

My in law were visiting and when ever my MIL talked and laughed the "monkey" would just start laughing.  It was his hysterical!!   Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: August 07, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

I thought maybe he could sit in my chair late at night and entertain the "night crew"!  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: August 08, 2009, 12:12:24 AM »

Aruba will pay on way or another for the H--- on Earth they have put the family of Natalee Holloway through.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 182:
  Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1684 on: August 08, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »

Aruba will pay one way or another for the H--- on Earth they have put the family of Natalee Holloway through.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet

++++++

Page 182:
  Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Good night Janet!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: August 08, 2009, 12:55:51 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: August 08, 2009, 09:33:34 AM »

Good morning Miinkies!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: August 08, 2009, 09:53:49 AM »

Good morning wreck!  I see you got a nice new avi!   

Good morning Monkeys! 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: August 08, 2009, 09:55:59 AM »

Good morning Miinkies!   

Good Morning Everyone.

Wreck I like your new avatar.  Maybe klaas can make the eyes blink 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: August 08, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »

Klaas

I remember reading the ad, at the time.  Link does not go to original.  Does Dr. Phil know that Deepak had advertised his computer, for sale, in June 2005?

#80 Judge posts: Deepack is selling his computer http://www.arubamatch.com/aruba/1_GB_PC3200_DDR_400_Corsair_Ram_Memory/cat/1005/sub_cat/
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/11/natalee-holloway-comment-post-2/#comments

For those researching the Ho:
In Julia Renfro's statement, regarding Jug, she states her name as: Julia Christine Renfro, born August 30, 1965.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: August 08, 2009, 10:42:33 AM »

Klaas

I remember reading the ad, at the time.  Link does not go to original.  Does Dr. Phil know that Deepak had advertised his computer, for sale, in June 2005?

#80 Judge posts: Deepack is selling his computer http://www.arubamatch.com/aruba/1_GB_PC3200_DDR_400_Corsair_Ram_Memory/cat/1005/sub_cat/

In Julia Renfro's statement, regarding Jug, she states her name as: Julia Christine Renfro, born August 30, 1965.

Buckeye   - good thinking.  I bet I have a screen capture of that.  I remember it well!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: August 08, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »

Good morning!   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1692 on: August 08, 2009, 11:43:57 AM »

Klaas

In Julia Renfro's statement, regarding Jug, she states her name as: Julia Christine Renfro, born August 30, 1965
   Thanks Buckeye!  I can verify that...like I said before She can legally drive in Florida and I'm pretty certain that She owns a home there as well..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1693 on: August 08, 2009, 12:04:35 PM »

Klaas

Buckeye   - good thinking.  I bet I have a screen capture of that.  I remember it well!

I remember this, too and know you mentioned it recently.   I did some searching of the forum but came up empty. 

This auction has expired
offered : 1 GB!!! PC3200 DDR-400 Corsair Ram/Memory
Price: AFL400.00 AMAZING DEAL!!!
Description: Corsair 2x512MB=1GB PC3200 DDR400. It is also backward compatible with PC2700/PC2100.
It comes with a lifetime warranty from Corsair.

Want more info? Just give me a call or send me an e-mail.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: August 08, 2009, 12:33:22 PM »

8/8/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: August 08, 2009, 12:38:09 PM »

8/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

of acuerdo cu publicacion in extra peter de witte candidato for become proximo alto comisario at st. maarten

at aruba, we owing to achieve informacion cu the actual alto comisario of police at aruba, peter de witte owing to being aserca for become alto comisario of police at st. maarten, after cu the island here become autonomo. here at aruba, the alto comisario owing to desmenti the informacion here, while cu we of awemainta did take contacto cu the time ey, minister of husticia, david dick, that owing to tell, cu his person not owing to talk cu alto comisario peter de witte, but if the is at height cu at level of funcionarionan in cuerpo policial, had contacto cu the alto comisario of aruba. even david dick owing to ask awemainta for not burn the alto comisario of aruba, esta for not give publicacion n’e news here, because not have nothing concreto.

but was in edicion of diahuebs ultimo of the corant of antiyas, extra, cu owing to come cu the news cu in one time relativamente corto, even first cu end of year now, will have to constata the person cu will bay encabesa cuerpo of police of st. maarten, hour cu the island here achieve his status of country autonomo at 2010.

informacion cu is circulando at st. maarten, is tell cu peter de witte is one strong candidato for bay ocupa the cargo here, then give direccion at police of st. maarten, cu actualmente is being dirigi for one management team encabesa for comisario doran. peter de witte, siendo alto comisario of police at aruba, do not hayando the facil. his relacion cu actual gobierno do not facil. the was goza of confianza of minister of husticia, rudy croes, but not of first minister nel oduber, that is achieve cu have to owing to termina relacion of trabao cu the alto comisario here. candidato of nel oduber for become alto comisario, do not comisario dolfi richardson, but is prefera of give the mandato here at comisario trudy hassell.

first minister nel oduber is achieve cu after cu alto comisario de witte owing to present his plan of mehoracion, y after of today, cu is some year more far, mucho cambio do not being notice in cuerpo policial.

can is still first cu end of period of actual gobernacion, cu gobierno will can take the decision of less alto comisario, peter de witte of his funcion daily paper, y give all time p’e work on plan of mehoracion, while cu will bay over for let one of the comisarionan, as dolfi richardson, that do not goza of mucho confianza, compara cu trudy hassell take over the maneho of part of cuerpo policial because; alto comisario interino.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: August 08, 2009, 12:45:05 PM »

8/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

alto comisario peter de witte owing to go back achieve power y autoridad

after cu first minister nel oduber, for of monday ultimo, owing to less power y autoridad of alto comisario peter de witte in dunamento of permission for all actividad politico, diahuebs nightfall, dicho decision owing to stay revoca.

for of yesterday, alto comisario peter de witte owing to go back achieve the mandato of first minister nel oduber.

según the mandatario, past owing to acepta of was some emocional diadomingo ultimo, but after of owing to analisa the situation y for have nuetralidad in otorgamento of permission, y for evita cu the is wordo acusa inecesariamente, is mihor for let alto comisario follow haci the trabao.

although cu because; minister of asunto general y for mantencion of orden publico, the t’e autoridad for take decision. of another near, we have to tell, cu after cu first minister oduber owing to tell of owing to revoca all permission already give, the various partidonan cu owing to achieve permission end, was cla for cuminsa casonan hudicial contra of first minister nel oduber, but now cu the situation owing to change again, dicho casonan hudicial do not necesario more.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: August 08, 2009, 12:56:12 PM »

I always thought this was an 'interesting' poster from the Tampa Bay area......knows a lot about Aruba and seems to have an axe to grind with Fox News.  Monkey Devil!

It's better if you read the comments in context.

Gotta run, monkeys. Today we are one day closer to the truth.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!Justice for Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/12/aruba-natalee-comment-post-11/

In addition to Geraldo, FOX News is also sending Sean Hannity, Tony Snow, Oliver North, And Bill O’Reilly over to Aruba, since they belive that the crime might have an Al Queda aconnection. They’re also going out on a hunt for “liberals” and have issued a formal challenge to the CNN reporters.

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:18 pm

Friend mickey. No, I’ll probably go the first week of July for about a week or so

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:21 pm

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:24 pm

friend of Mickey- Geraldo won’t be reporting tonight. Rumor has it that he got a hold of a bad “pastechi”(cheese filled Aruban deep-fried pastry), and it did a number on his digestive system causing him to lose all bodily functions.

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:28 pm

FLAGLER COLLEGE?? Please… that’s a total trailer park redneck school

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:30 pm

Kerin TX- Geraldo has all of the locals wondering what’s up with his mustache and semi-mullet hairdo. Geraldo calls his do a Mulletino or Mexi-mullet. He always wanted to look like “the other guy” from Hall & Oates.

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:33 pm

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:37 pm

Hi, diz iz hheraldo….next we’ll be sssearching for cyssstal meth labsss in Aruba.

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:38 pm

FOX=Vultures

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:43 pm

Diz iz Heraldo for FOXXXX news….Aruba, paradisse or ssome mysteriousss celesstial black hole….tonight we’ll be talking to the gay community in ARUBA to get their take on the ssstory. now back to you.

Comment by Booyaksha | June 13, 2005, 1:49 pm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: August 08, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »

GM
5 Guests, 2 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
OldFart, Debbie
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: August 08, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »

GM
5 Guests, 2 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
OldFart, Debbie

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Recent Posts 
Re: Madeleine McCann (Part 2) by Amethyst
[August 07, 2009, 01:15:32 PM]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Madeleine McCann (Part 2) by Edward
[August 07, 2009, 11:54:49 AM]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Madeleine McCann (Part 2) by PITA
[August 07, 2009, 11:36:16 AM]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.