May 01, 2024, 06:35:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397981 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1700 on: August 08, 2009, 03:51:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...MuffyBee, texasmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Magnolia, BoxerDawg, klaasend and 2 Guests

I Hope All are Having a Nice Saturday....I'll BBL! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: August 08, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...MuffyBee, texasmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Magnolia, BoxerDawg, klaasend and 2 Guests

I Hope All are Having a Nice Saturday....I'll BBL! 

Hi hotping 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: August 08, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »

GM
5 Guests, 2 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
OldFart, Debbie

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Recent Posts 
Re: Madeleine McCann (Part 2) by Amethyst
[August 07, 2009, 01:15:32 PM]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Madeleine McCann (Part 2) by Edward
[August 07, 2009, 11:54:49 AM]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Madeleine McCann (Part 2) by PITA
[August 07, 2009, 11:36:16 AM]

Maybe they should change the name to BFM
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: August 08, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

MIP6 is Doc Holladay
Doc Holladay PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am

Dave made that email public to further bolster his book, remember, “Corruption in Paradise”. His other reason was to continue the hate campaign his ex started and he so whole-heartedly joined into.
He is nothing more than a neutered male version of Beth; I can’t stand any of them.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-21893.html&highlight=#21893

Thanks Kermit.

In June, 2006 ... Mark Purcell was refering to the pages of Dave Holloway's Corruption as toilet paper and ... in August, 2006 ... Robin Holloway was thanking this guy for all his help.

It get's even better.  I was so convinced that Robin and Dave were being deceived by the "darkside" ... in August, 2006 ... following the enfamous BFN Robin Holloway post ... I decided to be a knight in shining armor to the rescue and ... I sent both Robin and Dave both a compilation if Mark Purcell's despicable posts to their respective email addresses.  Robin did respond.  However ... her respond indicated that dwelling on those posts were not going to further justice for Natalee.

It is something akin to Kyle Kingman's own words.  Those words are not acknowledged when John Silvetti is being upheld by the "new darkside."

What am I not understanding?

Janet

+++++++

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway
:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

I wonder why we should keep the focus on Natalee while MIP6 posts bashing other posters and even Natalee herself and Beth as well?

Shouldn't they ALSO keep the focus on Natalee?

Just wondering how that works. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1704 on: August 08, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »

GM
OldFart, Debbie

Recent Posts 

The "recent posts" must have been changed to exclude some threads. My guess, Debbie doesn't want us to see who's posting in certain threads.  More than likely any thread pertaining to NH. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: August 08, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »

GM
OldFart, Debbie

Recent Posts 

The "recent posts" must have been changed to exclude some threads. My guess, Debbie doesn't want us to see who's posting in certain threads.  More than likely any thread pertaining to NH. 

And the "name game" thread too.    Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: August 08, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »

Users Online
  5 Guests, 4 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Debbie, Carnut, casa, Cat

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: August 08, 2009, 07:58:20 PM »

Users Online

Well, there are two that think they are special because they know the family.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: August 08, 2009, 08:29:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I hope all are have a good Saturday.

I do believe I should do that wifey thing and ... make hubby some dinner considering he has been in the yard all afternoon and ... I have been yakking with my sister-in-law over tea and a goodie as well as been on the computer.

an angelic monkey

Janet
5:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1709 on: August 08, 2009, 08:44:04 PM »

"that wifey thing"  ....   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: August 08, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »

Users Online

And at least two that are probably meowing at each other.    Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: August 08, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »

Users Online

And at least two that are probably meowing at each other.    Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: August 08, 2009, 11:35:00 PM »

A REMINDER TO A TIME WHEN THE WORLD WAS NOT WATCHING

Pages 184/185 -   The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 815 - The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurrican Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway
Page 142:  Hurricane Katrina had left the door open for the boys to sent on their way with little publicity and few restrictions because it took the world's focus off of Natalee.

TIMELINE:

1.  07/05/05 - Judge releases Deepak and Satish from detention
2.  07/05/05 - Joran is to be held for an additional sixty days.
3.  08/29/05 - While Joran is still detained ... Deepak and Satish are rearrested.
4.  09/01/05 - Judge rules that Joran is held for another thirty days.
5.  09/01/05 - Judge rules that the Kalpoes can be released.
6.  09/01/05 - Judge reverses the ruling.  Joran can be released.
7.  09/04/05 - Judge rules that Joran, Deepk and Satish are to be released with restrictions.
8.  09/17/05 - A panel of judges rules that restrictions are to be lifted.

TIME LINE BACKUP
DEEPAK AND SATISH RELEASED - JORAN HELD
CNN News - July 5, 2005

Two brothers held nearly a month as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway were released Monday, but a judge ordered a third youth to remain in police custody, court officials said.

The judge ordered 21-year-old Deepak Kalpoe and his 18-year-old brother, Satish, freed after hearings Monday morning. They were released a few hours later.

Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, was ordered held for another 60 days while police continue to investigate.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/04/aruba.missing/index.html

DEEPAK AND SATISH REARRESTED
'The Abrams Report' - August 29, 2005

Prosecutors say all of this is based on new information.

"In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be new facts and circumstances. That is the case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

ARUBAN ATTORNEY: "REAL, REAL EVIDENCE"
'On the Record w/ Greta - August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.   

... Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

JUDGE SMID'S FLIP FLOP RULING
Associated Press - September 1, 2005

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

SUSPECTS RELEASED WITH RESTRICTIONS
FOX News - September 04, 2005

SAINT NICOLAAS, Aruba - All three suspects in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager were released from jail Saturday in a setback for the prosecution and the biggest blow yet to Natalee Holloway’s family.

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168442,00.html

RESTRICTIONS LIFTED
Alabama Associated Press - September 17, 2005

An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions.

Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: August 08, 2009, 11:36:13 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:35 PM PT

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: August 08, 2009, 11:40:40 PM »

2NJSons_Mom and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hello, everyone.

Justice for Natalee.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: August 09, 2009, 12:13:27 AM »

REMINDER

http://parlis.nl/pdf/bijlagen/BLG18910.pdf

Google translation:

PUBLIC PROSECUTOR ARUBA

PRESS STATEMENT

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Ministry Aruba Aruba Police Corps and would like further details about of the state of affairs in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Reason for this interim information is three-fold.

First there is the fact that earlier on the basis of the existing situation was estimated that the investigation by the end of 2008 would have been completed. More specifically is meant the reopened investigation into the suspect in this case, Joran of der Sloot, who was re-opened the investigation following the broadcast of the program by Peter R. de Vries in February because since the last forecast new information is received which inquiries, will research a number of months.

The second reason for this explanation is the fact that recently in the U.S. a television interview with Joran van der Sloot is broadcast. In this interview Joran a new reading of the facts surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Before and after this television broadcast its police and justice in Aruba accused of corruption and unwillingness to potentially relevant information in this matter. It is in place that we devote attention to today.

The third reason lies in the fact that police and judicial incentive to all those with information about events or involved in this case, how insignificant it may seem that urgent to request this information is especially come to the police or judiciary.

Page 2

For a good understanding of the situation requires you to take back to 18 December 2007. Then you dezerzijds informed that the criminal investigation against the three suspects then as identified by the Public Ministry was terminated. That would not mean that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway was also terminated. That went by. If it were expressions of new evidence against the former defendants, the cases against them can be reopened. This is possible as long as the offense of which it is suspected is not barred.

Nobody could suspect that less than a month after that decision the Public Ministry was faced with the program by Peter R. de Vries made secret video recordings of conversations between Joran van der Sloot and Patrick van der Eem. After seeing those pictures has it available for been made by Peter de Vries which, before the broadcast of De Vries, the preliminary investigations against Joran van der Sloot at the request of the OM by the court commissioner was reopened.

It was also when the investigation resumed at full force with the aim of many possible of what Joran said in those calls had to be checked. Furthermore, during the Commissioner court pleadings against Joran, third times a warrant for provisional custody should be granted. The court commissioner then the application of the OM rejected. The Public Ministry of the decision before the Common Court of Justice. The Court considered the decision of the court - Commissioner confirmed the request for provisional detention rejected.

It is good for another look at exactly what the Court in February this year has ruled on the request of the Public Ministry to Joran for the third time in custody to be taken. It shows knowledge of the image and sound material of the conversations with Patrick van der Eem and partially written elaboration of that vision. In assessing whether there is sufficient serious objections were available, reservations required for the application provisional detention, the Court held that the new elements introduced by Joran of der Sloot in his talks with Van der Eem itself emerged, "not objective data are supported. Furthermore, the Court considered that the accused in his trial indicated that there are objective data that certain elements which it originally put forward in his talk with Van der Eem correct contradictory. The fact that Van der Sloot suspect has a motive for his lying behavior and also has indicated often not the truth to tell, , the Court concluded that it is detrimental to the consideration nature of the new statements of Joran. In short, there is no evidence to support what Joran has said and prevents that what he has stated in value affected by his own statements about its lying behavior.

Page 3

What does this ruling of the Court now if you look further?

1. After the Court also extended and intensive research, in the current file in combination with the new statements of Joran insufficient evidence present to the threshold for a renewed application of provisional custody as possible.

2. It can be inferred that in this case does not present evidence sufficient for a conviction come.

For this reason, the Public Ministry in the decision of the Court therefore designation given for objective data collection that could serve against the main suspect.

That for such assignment itself was permeated can be seen from the fact that the process of verification has already been started a day after Peter R. de Vries on January 21 last, a compilation of his most important recordings in the OM left behind with the view that research.

What do OM and police made the last 10 months?

• On January 22, 2008 was the study by Joran person "Daury" started. Regarding as a Daury R. identified person that he presumably the drugs in Saturday (which Joran had indicated). As a result, he also following its own interview in this case on the U.S. television in the USA held on suspected international cocaine smuggling.

• It also launched an inquiry into the outside phone to the Marriott Hotel. Also whether Joran was in possession of a phone card is required investigated.

• The reopening of the preliminary inquiry has led to a range of legal applications to the National Prosecution Service in Rotterdam, which with the National Research of the KLPD quickly and effectively provide the assistance requested it.

• One of those requests included the provision of various searches in Netherlands and the hearing of Joran van der Sloot. That has happened.

• In addition, more than 20 witnesses heard. These witnesses earlier in the investigation hearing. Include the testimony about the white Joran shoes that search and the person Daury.

• To the white shoes is extensive research on all possible places on the road from the beach to the house of Joran. Old and new drainage, water channels and the like were inspected.

• Moreover, the two brothers who until December 18, 2007 still suspects golden but in his statement to Joran Van der Eem in effect "Knowing nothing of what happened between him and Natalee on the beach has Playing "were considered, as a witness heard.

• Also Patrick van der Eem was during his stay here in Aruba twice heard as a witness.

Page 4

In addition to these facts by the police could be verified and uitgerechercheerd, the program by Peter R. de Vries the necessary tips and instructions laid arrived at the OM Control. Four of them are verified and to further investigation led.

Then research is done in response to an up to that moment in OM unknown and the police statement of a witness who was known to the family Holloway. It was a fisherman who claimed that the night of the disappearance of Natalee from one of the Fishermanshuts a large knife was stolen while a there in April remaining lobster cage was missing. The owner of the lobster cage is then heard as a witness but said that the fisherman referred cage was not in the huts but at home. The fisherman was said to have initially approached and questioned by Ms Holloway, who was accompanied by the press. Never is his identity made to the police. First, because the basis of this statement here on the Persistence sea to search for the conscious and the cage for it is busy with Dave Holloway, has led to the release of the identity of this witness.

As is known, the search with the Persistence led to discovery of which only 1 was thought of interest could be. By duikteam of the KPA emerged material (for clothing was suspected of Natalee) was the FBI laboratory sent. After research showed that there was no match between this material and clothing of Natalee.

In March it became known for with a witness who had been by Dave Holloway for his story to tell. The witness has accompanied his lawyer reported to the OM and a declaration. This statement is now assumed known, the witness shall Joran van der Sloot on the night of May 30, 2005 and soaked with a shoe and one bare foot to his fast breathing house to see run. More, he was not told. What the witness apparently intended was that the police would conduct an extensive search in the dam of Montserrat. However, the witness could not explain what brought him to the conclusion Joran that there had been. It was only his opinion. Nothing pointed to it. For this why not search for the ordered there. Subsequently, by staff of the Persistence asked whether there was looking for. It is by the police or for a move made. Its nothing. Furthermore, recently to another reason - now completely dry cases - dam of Montserrat by dozens of people have been searched without any result.

This witness is through Dave Holloway now subject to a lie detector test. According to the summary documents sent for the test (Tim Miller promised a full report was never received), the man reliable. This reliability of the observations of the witness is dezerzijds never questioned. It is true that the value of the observations in the context

Page 5

the reconstruction of the facts is extremely limited. In his statement only the case is not resolved.

It is the following.

To police and complained that not all the evidence in this case investigated. These accusations are unjustified and unfounded. Of course, the fact is that it one key is recognized as a serious indication may be regarded as not. But even the investigation of evidence that any factual basis miss nothing in the way laid. All of this with regard to the statutory restrictions.

To give you some examples:

In the period we are speaking, a trio of people accustomed to the OM which 2 people on the basis of paranormal were believed to know where Natalee Holloway would find. The first was that Natalee would be in the hands of foreign criminals could no concrete connection log. The second has recently indicated that Natalee was buried on the beach in Aruba. After consultation with OM and Police has recently led to a count action concerned by the police is supported. It has not led to any result. The third reporter was very tenacious and on the basis of him not to OM sources reported to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway was buried under a time hotel being under construction. He wished that it was a hole in the floor of the hotel would dig his right to demonstrate. When asked for by him the question unknown to the witness revealed that all concerned had a dream.

You see, this is just a collection of the information that reaches the OM. We against anyone but if not apparent from concrete or reliability of a tip there is no costly research on it. This happens not only that happens elsewhere in the world too.

CONCLUSION:

So much I can say: during the survey is a series research operations. The results of that research, I will not go because the investigation is still not completed and for the accused not wiser to make necessary. Only after full completion of the investigation as currently Joran van der Sloot is addressed will be suspect and the public should be informed of decision in his case will be taken. Possibly it research also may be met.

When the investigation is completed?

Currently, the last outstanding issues and evidence verified. Furthermore is to answer small questions or completeness examined

Page 6

should be. The OM is expected within a few months of research have completed so that clarity can be provided. Exact dates will not be said.

It is still noted.

Recently, an interview with Joran van der Sloot that he broadcast in the spring 2008, issued to Greta Van Susteren of Fox. In this broadcast shows Joran a new reading of the facts. Now he says that he Natalee Holloway after a advance so as agreed, on the beach sold for $ 10,000 in one Adamovic. This would be her with a boat from the beach at the Marriott hotel have fly away. Although Fox almost half year on this information, chose to make this until end November 2008 to the outside market. On a request from the Public Ministry this digital information to deliver in July 2008 failed to respond.

It is now claimed that the story for this to the bottom uitzoekt, a story which the presenter itself has indicated that it may be a wild goose chase "is. Stuck that Joran van der Sloot himself said that he has invented the story. Furthermore, an interview that the presenter with Joran's American lawyer, that Joran is paid for the interview. Finally, Fox called a recorded telephone conversation between Joran and his father heard. The contents of that conversation Joran's story would have to confirm. The deliberate conversation between Joran and his so-called father of the Internet and digital downloads available to the Dutch Forensic Institute with the request for a voting competition provide. In a few months from that study whether the so-called father Indeed, Paul van der Sloot or not.

It is the opinion of the OM more than remarkable that less than 5 months after Joran in front of the camera of Peter R. de Vries are so-called confession has made in the Netherlands and America were seen as the solution in this case, same Joran suddenly a completely different story to tell. Now this particular story as Research decent and the soil to be examined. That, while many indicators suggest that Fox just Joran leg is compromised. To prove it to police and a number of verifiable data from Joran's statement which verified that may appear.

The lawyer for the Holloway family has indicated that the interview of Joran, having regard to the statutory requirements, the OM no basis, as was required, said suspects to be held.

Brings me to my final remarks

Police and Justice in Aruba to provide still investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. We hit it at the end of the evidence that still can be. Now we are still I still lost it, have you relevant

Page 7

information, however small and insignificant, which also seems to be, log this to the Public Ministry or the police here on Aruba. The purpose of the judicial inquiry is to establish beyond doubt what happened in the night of May 30, 2005 happened with Natalee Holloway, or in respect of its crimes committed and if so what and by whom? And if there is someone criminally liable for crimes committed then the person who it is, is that justify the judge. This result is not achieved.

In short, the primacy of the investigation, and should lie with the police and judiciary. That is in our legal system as enshrined by law. Others to assist that investigation is only prices. However, if this is counter-productive and circumstances the investigation disadvantage, it should be made aware. To prevent this, this press conference. / /

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: August 09, 2009, 12:14:47 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:35 PM PT

Good night Janet!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: August 09, 2009, 12:16:29 AM »

Hello, everyone.

Justice for Natalee.     

Hi 2NJ!  I was around, just off looking at different things!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1718 on: August 09, 2009, 12:21:55 AM »

Boo!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: August 09, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »

Hello, everyone.

Justice for Natalee.     

Hi 2NJ!  I was around, just off looking at different things!   

TM stands for The Matrix.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.